Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion
Favorite Sasunaru/ narusasu quotes Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:36 pm
User ImageUser Image
Heyo.
What's your peoples favorite quote, from what Sasuke and Naruto said to each other? I'm just curious... Mine is when they we're at the valley of the end. When Sasuke said this,
"Do you know, Naruto... that if both you and your opponent are first class ninja, you can read each other's minds when your fists meet. There is no need for words. I know you aren't naive, Naruto, so you can read the *true* mind? Can you read my mind!?" 4laugh =D It's soo deep.
User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:45 am
I like the pet names they give eachother. ^^
The fact that Sasuke overly uses 'Usuratonkachi' & 'Dobe' is amusing.
And don't even get me started on Naruto's 'Teme'!!!

Other than that, I like one of the memories that Naruto looks back on in the Valley of the End, and all the quotes that portrayed in it.... *too lazy to explain which one it is*
And when Sasuke asks, "Are you okay? Scaredy-cat." in the Land of Water arc and when Naruto uses it right back at him in the Forest of Death. I think it was deep. ^w^

Oi, and don't we all like to remember what they said in the Valley of the End? Doesn't anybody remember that at the end of that arc, Sasuke's final words to Naruto before he left were "Naruto....... I.......", then rain starts pouring, and Sasuke falls down due to the pain in his upper arm. And then one of the most memorable scenes takes right after where we see Sasuke's face just about an inch and a half from Naruto's. *sigh*

I really wonder what he was planning to say... *daydreams*

One more thing... I know this isn't exactly a quote shared between Naruto & Sasuke, but I really like it when Naruto says"I've had kissing experience before... but it was with a boy" to Fuuka in one of the latest episodes of Shippuuden. *squee* And we get a big bonus outta that!!! xD

Seriously, you should watch Episode 60. Like, now. xDDD

D: Wow... look what you did... you just made me ramble a bit more than I needed to. xD

StrawBerry_Eve

AraiHito
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:27 pm
I like every words they say. Their insults just rocks...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:41 pm
The funniest one was.

Naruto: "You shouldn't be talking! It's not like you never screw up".

Sasuke: "I'll screw you up".

xD

This isnt a quote exactly but its quite an interesting line for this particular ending of Naruto.Take a look and listen to this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I95ULOtEBXg

SasuNaru is getting more cannon by the minute whee  

Enzai Sebby3

Fishiesinthesky

Mewling Lunatic

11,050 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:13 am
I like this idea. xd

I'm not the best informed, but I seem to remember at one point at the Valley of the End, Naruto asked: "Can you kill me calmly, Sasuke?"

I don't know. I could have been dreaming. Or it could have been said somewhere else.

But it meant something to me, because I think I might know what Sasuke's answer would have been, if only he wasn't lying to himself about it.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:55 am
@ Kitty - Yesh, it does. And each & every day, more fans for this pairing come in, while fans of both NaruHina & SasuSaku look even more stupidier. *couldn't help myself*
Like somebody I know. Yea, I'm looking at you, Taylor. xD

@ Fish - Naw, he did ask, "Can you kill me calmly, Sasuke?" But he didn't ask that out loud [a Narutard who is dedicated to Sasuke & Naruto's relationship, like myself, knows these things ^^]. Damn, I wish he did. I would've loved to see Sasuke's response, and for him to falter his smirk & his coming Chidori directed at Naruto. >___<

StrawBerry_Eve

Fishiesinthesky

Mewling Lunatic

11,050 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:48 pm
@Strawberry: Ohhhh. So that's what happened! I was wondering ever since I dug up that memory. It's a lot clearer now- thanks. 3nodding

Yeah, that's one of my favourite quotes. Man, I wish he had said it out loud, too. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:19 am
FishStick85
@Strawberry: Ohhhh. So that's what happened! I was wondering ever since I dug up that memory. It's a lot clearer now- thanks. 3nodding

Yeah, that's one of my favourite quotes. Man, I wish he had said it out loud, too. xd

Yep. ^^ Not a problem. *grins*

Too think what could've happened then... Waa~ Kishimoto-senpai can be so cruel, sometimes [that's how all geniuses are]. xD

StrawBerry_Eve

Fishiesinthesky

Mewling Lunatic

11,050 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:26 am
Too true, too true. xD

Or maybe they're just so genius-ish that we can't understand what they're thinking. eek  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:54 pm
kittycatneko3
The funniest one was.

xD

This isnt a quote exactly but its quite an interesting line for this particular ending of Naruto.Take a look and listen to this.

LOL! Man, I love that too.

Yes, everyone should bow down before SasuNaru! SasuNaru=Canon! xd  

DeficientLoser

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:44 pm
One of my favorite quotes is when is in Naruto when Yamoto is explaining the weakness and strengths of the elements and how that even though fire beats wind, wind can backfire ligthning. Naruto was happy and Yamoto though it was because of being able to beat one of Sasuke's strongest attacks at the time. but Naruto said:

(paraphased) "If I'm wind and Sasuke's fire that means I can keep him alive and burning stronger than ever. I'm happy about that."

(I know it wasn't to each other, but it was about each other)

But to each other, I was say when they meet again for the first time in years and you the whole 'I didn't kill you on a whim but I will now kill on you on that same whim. -which he still didn't- and Naruto says 'How can I be Hokage if I can't even same my best friend?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 10:17 pm
Enzai Neko3
The funniest one was.

xD

LOL. I chocked on my ice cream when I read this (ice cream+me= bad day... emo )  

TEWG

Destructive Mage

15,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100

RouraSasuNaru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:30 am
StrawBerry_Eve
I like the pet names they give eachother. ^^
The fact that Sasuke overly uses 'Usuratonkachi' & 'Dobe' is amusing.
And don't even get me started on Naruto's 'Teme'!!!

Other than that, I like one of the memories that Naruto looks back on in the Valley of the End, and all the quotes that portrayed in it.... *too lazy to explain which one it is*
And when Sasuke asks, "Are you okay? Scaredy-cat." in the Land of Water arc and when Naruto uses it right back at him in the Forest of Death. I think it was deep. ^w^

Oi, and don't we all like to remember what they said in the Valley of the End? Doesn't anybody remember that at the end of that arc, Sasuke's final words to Naruto before he left were "Naruto....... I.......", then rain starts pouring, and Sasuke falls down due to the pain in his upper arm. And then one of the most memorable scenes takes right after where we see Sasuke's face just about an inch and a half from Naruto's. *sigh*

I really wonder what he was planning to say... *daydreams*

One more thing... I know this isn't exactly a quote shared between Naruto & Sasuke, but I really like it when Naruto says"I've had kissing experience before... but it was with a boy" to Fuuka in one of the latest episodes of Shippuuden. *squee* And we get a big bonus outta that!!! xD

Seriously, you should watch Episode 60. Like, now. xDDD

D: Wow... look what you did... you just made me ramble a bit more than I needed to. xD

Hehehe!I loved what you said!!!!And i liked that in the episode 60 too,that was really awesome,and the fact that he blushed MEANS A LOT MORE!!!!YAAAAAY.
Somehow,the people who are making the Anime love SasuNaru(and other pairings too ~_~")  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:35 am
Enzai Shuichi3
The funniest one was.

xD

dammit.
what ep was that?
cos the video don't work.
.___."
desperate to see it since it sounds so awesome.
xDD

Druggo in Wonderland

MaddyMay33

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:27 am
idk but i guess everything!  
SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items