Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild of Many Roleplays, Discussions, and Oddities

Back to Guilds

A place to hang out, roleplay in lots of genres, and chat about anything. 

Tags: roleplay, chat, literate, creative, general 

Reply Main Discussions and Oddities...
Introductions! Please Introduce yourself first =] Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you new here?
  yes
  no
  no, but I'm glad there's a new poll
  I never look at this thread anyway
  Mutilated Burritos!
View Results

The Azure Quincy
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:45 am

Here is where you introduce yourself! I'll start, and you can follow my format if you'd like.

Name(s): Quincy, Azure, IshidasLuuuver (you can still call me IshidasLuuuver, but that's not my Gaia name anymore), The Azure Quincy, Tsukiko, Ray, The Quincy
Age: (if you want to put this) Undisclosed, oooh, mysteriousness... o_O
Likes: Japan, Anime and manga, Uryuu Ishida, Bleach, the internet, Roleplaying, fantasy, literate RPers
Dislikes: Mayrui Kurotsuchi, IshiHime, pollution, global warming, people who get on your nerves because they think it's funny (lol)
Anything else: Nyeh...

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 5:35 pm

If anyone is wondering (or hasn't noticed), I am the same person as IshidasLuuuver, this is just my other account. We're the same people!

IshiNuki

Superfluous Affection

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:24 pm
Let me see...

On the internet, people usually call me Aoi. IRL, I could be Kayla, Kay-kay, or Kyle. I don't care if you call me any of these.

I like drawing, singing, anime/manga, Japanese culture, boys, my friends, spaghetti, ramen, and scene hair.

I don't like egotistical people, Country music, an empty stomach, hyperactive toddlers, or lack of money.

Anything else that may be anywhere near important that you may want to know will be in my profile. biggrin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:30 am
Sup? My web name is obviously non readable by most... i spend most my internet time on gaia. I joined this rp to escape the death hole known as the gd, its not even readable anymore... stare if you may notice a use a lot of "..." in my typing, but naturally i that is what can raise suspence. I will make long, paragraph style posts, with the best knowledge of proper grammer i can bring to the forum. My best profession is reading and writing i must say, i even started a book, yet never brought myself to finish it... my dislikes are basically: under sleeping, lack of coffee, when my dad makes decaf... and stupid random people...and online relationships(bf/gf)... Likes are: Most domesticated animals, ranting, and people who don't hate what society rejects... ok, sorry to take so long! Call me Len if you feel like it...  

Herelen

The Azure Quincy
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:32 am
Yay, glad to see you joined biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:47 am
Name(s): Metroidz0, Metroid, M
Dislikes: People who don't post.
Anything else: Is a Mod of two other Guilds and is a night owl.  

Metroidz0

Dapper Raider

1,750 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

DemiTHEChipmunk

6,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 2:02 pm
Name(s):Karin, Alex, Demi, Chipmunk
Likes: anime ((will not name favorites because there are too many!!!))/manga ((same here as anime.)), RPing, videogames, art, Transformers, lots of stuff!!
Dislikes: Mayrui Kurotsuchi, IshiHime, pollution, global warming, rude people, Aizen, tornades
Anything else: I think that I am a AWESOME Rper!! Just to toot my own horn!! JK! I am also very literate and when I do RP, I go into detail! I have actually gotten better then when I started Rping. When I first started I would just place a few random lines in places and then i would barely explain anything. now I like explain everything and give as much deatil as possible. I am a rather fun person to RP with. I love creating stories for Rps and then also having twist on them that others throw in! FUN! I am also fun to talk with (O.C.) and like alot of things. The things I mentioned don't even begin to cover it!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 2:59 pm
ello! names mandy!
I like to help guilds, and I love to roleplay!
if you would like to know anything about me just pm me! ill gladly reply!  

Crimson Pendragon

Mizu Fayth

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:53 pm
Name: Fay

Likes: Anime, manga, writing, gaming, reading, sweets, um, a lot, actually
Dislikes: Um, orange. I don't know why, it just bugs me.

Anything else: I'm a night owl, and I do most of my thinking at night. I am in the process of writing a few novels, but, they're still in the early stages, written wise, though I do have most of them planned out. um...can't think of anything else....  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:47 pm
Lol, Hi, My name is Mo... And you can call me anything you like....
I like roleplaying.
I'm a very big procrastinator.
I like Anime and Manga.
(Except chipmunks O.O)
I have a finger-in-mouth fetish.
Age is uneeded, but if you really want to know I'm 970.
I dislike show-offs, attention whores, hypocrites, stereotypes, and labels.
I am a proud Obama fan.
Thank you and goodnight.

Oh, and I'm taken by my beloved husband Amy Baldwin.
(AKA Orange-kun)  

Attack of the Fannypacks!

Simeara

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:53 pm
Daka?

Oh right, right, sorry, my bad...

General-

Name: Amy
Pronunciation: A-ME
Meaning: Beloved Child...?
Nickname(s): Shadow, Simeara

Important-

Personality: Umm, I have a pretty weird personality. I have a bad temper problem, (Well, I think so) and according to those around me, I'm dramatic and have issues. I'm kinda lazy, and a very big "put things off to the last moment or just not do it" person.
Guilty Pleasure: Praise
Quote: "Oro?"
Other: Hmm, well, not much else I can think of...I'm a hyper spaz with no sense of direction or time. My favorite thinking spot is the shower. I'm a whole lot meaner in person. I'm not much a movie person(Mainly because so many of them are scary), and I love Halloween. Oh, and yes, Mo is my wife. Hi, Honey. ._o;;

Favorites-

Movie: Anything Disney...at the moment...
Song: Reclusion by Anberlin
Book: Vampire Acadamy by Richelle Mead
Color: Orange (As opposed to Fay-chan)
Word: Taco
Character: Lulu from Code Geass, Hiei from Yu Yu Hakusho, Kenny (Kenpatchi Zuraki) from Bleach, or Ura from Mugan Spiral
Manga: Alive by Tadashi Kawashima and Adachitoka or Vampire Knight by Matsuri Hino
Anime: For lack of a better one at the moment, Naruto

• Drawing
  • Books
  • Playing video games

Dislikes:

• Being the odd one out
  • The dark (Stupid I Am Legend. It messes with your mind!)
  • The color yellow

AND OHMYGODTRANSFORMERSISTHEGREATESTTHINGEVERILOVEYOU.

This sheet was stolen from my site....and I am proud of its awesomeness...>.>

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:13 am
Hello I guess I'm 1orinth. I'm a big time RP player and maker so don't hesitate to ask me if I want to join, unless you have a bunch of one-liners, then I might not consider. I've just recently created a rather large RP and am hoping to advertise it rather soon. Still tweaking it a bit, plus I have to start it so got to make sure everything is in order, but chances are I will be making numerous RP's to annoy you all with, though you might be surprised to find something rather interesting in them. See Ya around and I hope not all of you are dead just yet. sweatdrop  

1orinth

Dapper Dabbler

5,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Trader 100
  • Contributor 150

Tarkanos

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:28 pm
I am Tarkanos. That will be my character's name in every RP without exception. I've sort of grown into using it for everything.
I like to RP and have a few ideas. I generally only RP with literate people though.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 4:20 pm
hello my names seth. i love to role play and im glad to find a guild that dose. mandy told me about this guild and im hope everyones ok with me joining. my role playing name will be Lupe thanks  

Joker_punk91

Alcolyte-dracolius

6,975 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:52 pm
Name(s): Alcolyte dracolius (Rp name, and the only name that should be used when talking to me)
Dislikes: F grade typing skills, inconpitent fools, vehicles

Rp character
Race: Demon, 1/4 Angel.
weapon: katana.  
Main Discussions and Oddities...

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items