View Results

Rozalyn Paige

Invisible Dark Elf

31,125 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:43 pm
My friends and I were hanging out on a chatroom, and the room we were in was made by my dear friend Tayumi, whom titled the room "The Wammy house." I thought up this short story and decided to share it. I hope you like it!

~~~

Mello dropped his bowl of chocolate and made a mad dash for the bathroom. "Agh! Bathroom!" he screamed, "Bathroom!" He slammed the bathroom door shut behind him. "What the hell!" shouted Matt. He came stomping out of his room at the same time as Near came out of his own. "Who did this?" inquired Matt, angrily, as he held up a box of cigarettes. The box was dripping with soda. "They're ruined!" he continued.

"How should I know?" said Near, "Wait, what's that in your room?" Several empty hot glue boxes lay scattered on the floor in Matt's room. "So it was you!" yelled Near, pointing back in his own room at his box of legos, "You're the one who hot glued my legos together!"

"Ah," sighed Mello, walking out of the bathroom, "Much better. Now..." He glared at Matt and Near. "Who put laxatives in my chocolate?" he continued.

"Well," said Matt, "there are open laxaive boxes in Near's room." Near turned around to see that Matt was telling the truth. "What?" he exclaimed, "Someone framed me!" They still didn't know who ruined Matt's cigarettes, so as Mello and Near argued, Matt wandered around. He entered Mello's room. "Mello!" called Matt, "You b*****d!"

"What'd I do?" Mello yelled back. He went into his room. "You're the one who soaked my cigarettes in soda!" exclaimed Matt, indicating the empty soda cans on the floor, "That's what you did! It's the same flavor and everything!"

"Okay," said L, walking up to the three, "who replaced my sugar cubes with plastic cubes? Near?" There was a pause as they stared at L, whom was holding a cup of coffee with a plastic white cube floating in it. "Why are people framing me?" Near broke the silence. Mello, Matt, and Near began arguing. "I just want to know where my sugar cubes are!" L raised his voice above the others' torrent of accusations, but they ignored him.

It was then that they heard someone snickering. The four victims turned to see the pranker: a young girl with blonde hair. "Uh oh," she said, still grinning, and she broke into a run, the other four orphans chasing after her...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:24 pm
XD That's HI-larious!!! XP  

Elisabell-angel enraged

johansaiou

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:59 pm
i wish i could write that good!! dang it.... i need to work at it more....

but that was funny, thinking about it ^___^

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:46 pm
That was funny,
i liked it.  

jiroutachi

Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Object of Affection 150

Sora Fair

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:38 pm
Lawl that was hilarious! I loved it!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:51 pm
Make a 2nd pt. I want to know who the girl is. She must not be Misa. Misa is to dumb.  

Jakex 93

Josephine Falnor

8,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:48 pm
I love it!! I really do wonder who was pranking them. Nice job on the story.  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 10:16 am
Haha, very nice job  

Silver_Afro

Iszumi

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 7:40 pm
Could that blond girl be that mysterious Linda person who drew Mello and Near for Light? I wonder. Otherwise great pranks chosen and nicely written  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:02 am
It was great, and I could actually see that happening too  

Sukinuri_911

BlackDream12

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:25 pm
Very cute, I loved it! ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:26 am
Great Story xd  

Katz665

Gnostic Intolerant

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:16 pm
awesome story. check out mine. L vs. Kira