Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply ~Art/ Library Room~
Fanfictions help Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:35 pm
A thread for people who wants to look for a certain fanfic that they can not find.

Rules
1. No trolling
2. No repeat questions
3. Please do not create another thread asking for help to find this fanfic, since there's already one here.
4. Hope you find your fanfics ^-^

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:21 pm
nice..... i dont find fanfic's they find me..;]...  

Mistress Sakuya

Maiiz_
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:26 pm
Yeah, this is such an amazing thread I suck at finding fics. except the ones the ppl write on this guild.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:46 pm
Panda Addict
nice..... i dont find fanfic's they find me..;]...
Haha! Really? XDD  

Gamexrocks
Captain

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 12:15 pm
Um...can anyone help me? I'm trying to find a fanfiction where Naruto is a pet to Itachi but he fell for Sasuke.  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 5:03 pm
I have a brief idea...i'm thinking of making a medieval time period of naruto, with the pair sasunaru. Sorry, I've been obsessed with final fantasy recently.=/  

DeficientLoser

sweet_caandyy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:33 pm
Mika_chann
Um...can anyone help me? I'm trying to find a fanfiction where Naruto is a pet to Itachi but he fell for Sasuke.
Sorry but i only know that it's called Pet. i dont no who the artist is. Sorry.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:37 pm
sweet_candy233
Mika_chann
Sorry but i only know that it's called Pet. i dont no who the artist is. Sorry.
User Image
“A voice is a human gift; it should be cherished and used.

Ah...thanks anyway. I just found it 5 days ago....

to utter fully human speech as possible. Powerlessness and silence go together.”-by Margaret Atwood

DeficientLoser

Maiiz_
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:43 pm
Wow that art was amazing I absolutely love it. Also where did you get the join the sasunaru guild signature.. could you possibly send it my way via PM.

biggrin thanks so much  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:14 pm
Maiiz_
Wow that art was amazing I absolutely love it. Also where did you get the join the sasunaru guild signature.. could you possibly send it my way via PM.

biggrin thanks so much
User Image
“A voice is a human gift; it should be cherished and used.

It's in the SasuNaru banner. I borrowed it from someone too xd You just need to scroll down. And, thanks biggrin .

to utter fully human speech as possible. Powerlessness and silence go together.”-by Margaret Atwood

DeficientLoser

SasuNarufan4evas

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:50 am
hi!!

i'm trying to remember wat this 1 fanfic was called. naruto was a stripper. and it began like tis. Sasuke was at home or sumthing then some1 made him go to a strip club. where naruto works. they start dancing with each other and u know wat happened. and apparently naruto is itachi's boyfriend. tat's all i read and i want to catch up to it. wat is it called?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:45 pm
sasunarufan4eva
hi!!

i'm trying to remember wat this 1 fanfic was called. naruto was a stripper. and it began like tis. Sasuke was at home or sumthing then some1 made him go to a strip club. where naruto works. they start dancing with each other and u know wat happened. and apparently naruto is itachi's boyfriend. tat's all i read and i want to catch up to it. wat is it called?
Ah. That one, it's called Pocket Full of Sunshine.  

DeficientLoser

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 2:53 pm
Mika_chann
sasunarufan4eva
hi!!

I think I heard of that O.o  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 5:11 pm
Gamexrocks
Mika_chann
sasunarufan4eva
hi!!

Cool.  

DeficientLoser

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 10:43 pm
Mika_chann
Gamexrocks
Mika_chann
sasunarufan4eva
hi!!

Cool.
Yup.  
~Art/ Library Room~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out