Submit

Kalpini

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:07 pm
Me watching tonight's episode;
Omgggggggggggg. eek
Awwwwwwwwwww. heart
Noooooooooooooo. crying

Spoilers arrow : JINNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!

Here is my happy place, The oceanic 6 are pretending no one else survived the plane crash and every one on the plane has already been declared dead.
therefore, if Jin was Still Alive on the island he would have a grave in Korea and be dead to the rest of the world.
but Hurley and Sun know he's alive and that's just their way of being close to him. biggrin
and of course Sun is sad to be having the baby alone without him.
It's my happy place let me have it! stare stare
Btw, Claire is in my happy place too.

omg Micheal!
ok, this rumor has been around since before the season started so i wasn't floored but it's gonna be fun hearing what he has to say.

OMG who's gonna die next week? eek

Oh and that is a pretty name. heart  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:22 pm
I want to know why they should even think about trusting what the informant said about the captain. It's not like he's given them good reason to do so. And we already know that at least part of what the captain said is the truth, from previous episodes.

As for other things... (highlight, spoilers)why was Hurley willing to come and no one else? and is this before or after he had the incident with the police, Charlie, etc.? This is another one of those things where the timeline totally screws with you, between Jin and the panda, and whatnot. x.x

Has anyone watched the extra stuff on the find815 website that they were promoting at the beginning of the season? Seems to me that some of that stuff may be coming into play now. I haven't watched all off it, myself.  

keetabirdy

Friendly Gekko

Arwen_Evenstar07

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 7:03 am
Highlight: Ok...I am so confused! Someone please explain! Is Jin alive? Is he pretending to be dead for some reason? Do Sun and Hurley know? (if he is alive) I am just so confused about the whole Jin thing!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:49 pm
I don't think that we need to post in white... people should know this subforum is for discussing the episode, so there will... obviously be spoilers sweatdrop

He's either dead or couldn't leave the island. While I DO NOT WANT him to be dead, I'm kind of fearing the worst. Perhaps... they could only get "x" amount of people off the island, and he stayed behind so that she could go.

But I'm really worried sad

Also, FINALLY Michael! Yay!  

Spiral Out

Fyrae

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:19 pm
I'm pretty sure that Jin is dead. The way they set that episode up, it looked like Sun was going to die, and then there's this big twist and you find out that it's Jin. I think that when he said "I'll do whatever it takes to protect you and our baby" (or something along those lines) I think that was a way of implying that he died protecting Sun/making sure she got off the island safely.

Of course that's just speculation on my part and I could be very wrong. But I got the impression that he was definitely dead.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:08 pm
all i could make out of it is probably
sun had flash forwards
and jin had flash back (thats why he said he was only married a month)

either that or he faked his death and had an affair rofl  

bckwrdbbq

bckwrdbbq

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:15 pm
jins tome stone says September 22, 2004 the day of the crash
and
here are some clues that it was a flash back http://www.buddytv.com/articles/lost/more/lost-easter-eggs-ji-yeon-3-fla-17665.aspx  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:34 pm
There's no question that Jin's was a flashback, the question is, did he die or was he left behind?  

Spiral Out

bckwrdbbq

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:53 am
More Than Likley Left Behind  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:50 am
Oh look, Michael is the man on the boat! rolleyes  

Dnelle

Spiral Out

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:43 pm
citrimax
Oh look, Michael is the man on the boat! rolleyes
WHO KNEW???

Oh wait. Everyone blaugh

Still glad to see him, though.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:50 pm
Well I mean they said in the previews for the next episode that someone dies so maybe it is Jin since we already know he dies. Yeah the flashback was mean, it made you think that it was in the time Sun was having her baby but it was just a recollection from before.

Everyone should be pretty pissed at Michael no? He shot a whole bunch of people.  

Sapphire Waterlilly

Spiral Out

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:41 pm
He shot two people, betrayed a handful and escaped the island... or, kind of escaped the island, because he's pretty much back now.

Though, he did it for his son... who didn't want to leave the island...

BUT he is helping them now. So who knows?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:24 pm
What's going on man! First Sun has a baby and is calling out jin and then a few seconds later we see jin running and getting a stuffed animal and think oh it's 4 their baby. And then it turns out that it's not and im all like what the hell cause sun thinks that jin is dead but hes not and he got another woman pregnant so i want some answers! xp  

Byakuya_Captain_6

Spiral Out

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:05 am
Byakuya_Captain_6
What's going on man! First Sun has a baby and is calling out jin and then a few seconds later we see jin running and getting a stuffed animal and think oh it's 4 their baby. And then it turns out that it's not and im all like what the hell cause sun thinks that jin is dead but hes not and he got another woman pregnant so i want some answers! xp

Uhmm.... no.

Jin very clearly says that it isn't his. It was a combination flashback and flash forward. The clips with Jin were from the past, when they still lived in Korea, about two months after they'd gotten married. He was working for Mr. Paik, which is why he had to give the panda to the ambassador of China, he did not knock up the ambassador's daughter. The parts with Sun were several years into the future, after she'd gotten off the island.  
Episode Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff