Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion
[Seme Arena] NaruSasu vs. SasuNaru - Who tops? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your seme of choice?
Sasuke
62%
 62%  [ 25 ]
Naruto
37%
 37%  [ 15 ]
Total Votes : 40

mofosplz

Shy Lunatic

11,200 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:36 pm
ASK YOURSELF:
1) Who's your favorite seme (top) in the fanworks (fanfics, doujins, fanart, amvs, etc) and why?
2) Who's your favorite uke (bottom) in the fanworks and why?
3) Who do you think actually controls the relationship in the manga?
-Do you think it changed over the timeskip?

Please DON'T Consider stressed gonk
-Hotness <<'
-Height >>'
-Hair Color x.X;
-Lame cliche'd seme/uke values Dx
...etc. emo

Please DO Consider!: lol heart
-Sasuke's mental emotional stability ->w<-'
-Naruto's need for wuv <3
-Sasuke's need for wuv <3
-Would Sasuke ever actually let Naruto top him? XD'
-Would Naruto ever actually let Sasuke top him? XD'
-Who's the girlier one in the manga? x3
ETC! 4laugh heart

twisted heart MAY THE BEST SEME WIN! ninja burning_eyes
heart mrgreen BEGIN! mrgreen heart

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:51 pm
Haha, this is interesting.

1) Who's your favorite top in the fanworks and why? Um..I would say Acute Girls because their works are really depressing but true. It's really meaningfully. And..I really like meaningful stories. My other favorite SasuNaru artist is http://zigzag.s13.xrea.com/e.html. Her pictures are adorable.

2) Who's your favorite uke in the fanworks and why? I don't know, I used to be a hard core Ichihara Tetsuno fan. But now, I don't really care about the seme/uke dynamics. It's cute, once in a while, I like both.

-Do you think it changed over the timeskip? I say, Naruto has more control/ Since Sasuke is emotionally not strong enough for relationships Naruto would have to support him every time. And Sasuke's let Naruto come so close to him, Naruto is probably the only person who is that close to Sasuke. And perhaps he sees Sakura as his mother.  

Gamexrocks
Captain

kittyluck13

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 2:22 pm
that would be a very violent mother. xd but even if sasuke is emotionally troubled, he could depend on naruto and still be the more dominant of the two. If naruto went into a relationship with someone, due to his history he would probably give them his all, making him very vulnerable and he would probably break if they were to take advantage of that. so maybe they would both be equal, because they would each depend on the other. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:06 pm
My Fav. seme would have to be sasuke,because he seems more pushy and wants naruto to love him no matter what but doesn't try to show his emotions toward him.Also naruto is more of the girlish type trying to get sasuke's attention and trying to love sasuke.Sasuke also would comfort naruto when he needs to be comforted.

Though that's only my opinion.  

emo_kitty623

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:44 pm
emo_kitty623
My Fav. seme would have to be sasuke,because he seems more pushy and wants naruto to love him no matter what but doesn't try to show his emotions toward him.Also naruto is more of the girlish type trying to get sasuke's attention and trying to love sasuke.Sasuke also would comfort naruto when he needs to be comforted.

Though that's only my opinion.
Haha, it's okay. Once you look at it from the old Naruto and not the one in Shippuden. Naruto does seem to have some girly qualities XDD  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 5:45 pm
1) Who's your favorite seme (top) in the fanworks (fanfics, doujins, fanart, amvs, etc) and why?

Sasuke is my favorite one when it comes to being a seme.
(Even though every 1/1000 I like to see Naruto.)
I love to see how he can easily dominate Naruto.
Naruto always does everything in his power to have Sasuke's attention right?
So why wouldn't he want the same attention while in a relationship.
After all Sasuke seems just more seme then uke to me.
Sasuke just has that seme air floating around him. 3nodding
We all know how proud he is to give in to something so instead he hides it by doing something else......screwing the living daylights out of Naruto. xd

Naruto is my favorite when it comes to being a uke.
He seems so female like sometimes and I love it.
Plus you gotta hand it to him those eyes he has can bring anyone to there knees when he wants to.
Sadly he doesn't know how to use them correctly so most of the times he ends up submitting himself to Sasuke wooohoo! whee
Then there's also the factor that he's to cute to be a seme.(My POV)

-Do you think it changed over the timeskip?

This question sure is hard. stare
Both of them control the relationship in a certain degree that other one can not.
After all there both equals so this one would be a hard one to debate.
However they can both control it when the other one isn't able to.
As for the timeskip I still view it the same. heart

Dark Misstress of Unknown

kittyluck13

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:26 am
sasuke is really proud. i have to mention though, with naruto as uke, another thing to consider is that he does the pervy jutsu turning himself into a girl, so if he was in a boy/boy relationship wouldn't it be normal for him to be the girl in it. it'd be karma for you. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:41 pm
I think they would both try to be seme. Naruto isn't going to let himself to be uke so easily. Sasuke is sometimes over confident  

-XxXChibiKittyXxX-

kittyluck13

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:32 am
even if naruto wouldn't want to be uke i still think he would be. i read this one fanfic where it's naruto listing reasons why he should top and sasuke reads it and explains why naruto will never top. it was hilarious rofl  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 10:07 pm
1) Who's your favorite seme (top) in the fanworks (fanfics, doujins, fanart, amvs, etc) and why? Well its pretty hard to choose but for some reason i heart naruto as seme...just some sort of kink i have. but then again i like sasuke as seme too, but they could fight over it and then have violent sex in the middle of the training grounds 4laugh

A blushing uke-ish sasuke os pretty hard to walk away from...so yeah Sasuke is my favourite uke, he practically IS a pretty boy rofl

as i said at the top, it would be hard to choose, like really hard.  

VigilanteParty

Chai Senpai

Shameless Streaker

29,865 Points
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:36 pm
Sah, everyone else has really good reasons for their preferences...except me. I like seme!Naruto and uke!Sasuke because...gawd, I dunno. I just do. I'm too tired after a miserable day, with yet another even more miserable day looming ahead of me, to come up with any good reasons.

I guess cuz Naruto's got Kyubi in him, I see him as a seme *shrugs* I dunno, I guess maybe cuz most of the fanfics/doujinshis I like, Naru tops. I dunno. I just do.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:28 pm
I once heard that the one who really cares most about the relationship is ultimately going to be dominated... and I thought, yeah, that sounds like it might be plausible. ninja So... wouldn't Sasuke be the dominant one, then? He has the classic personality for it, too- the seme is usually portrayed to be more masculine in demeanor, and all that junk.

Naruto might be at more in an emotional position to top, though. He is a lot more emotionally stable than Sasuke is. And he's more the type to jump headfirst into something without thinking about it too much... Ah, I'm not making sense anymore! xd Is this getting through the brain-to-paper translator relatively okay?

In the manga... hmm, that's a good question. I think that they both have some control in the end, though Naruto sure has to try pretty hard to convince Sasuke of anything... heck, they're both so stubborn it's ridiculous. They deserve each other!

In the end... I think neither of them would be willing to be dominated very easily. They would most likely fight over it constantly, each taking his turn at it. They both have a few girly qualities in them, after all, as well as all their seme-ness. It's all good with me, though I do think that a seme Sasuke is the most common. whee

EDIT: Oh, I forgot to address a very important issue... Sasuke's inferiority complex. That might create complications... he'd probably demand to be on top all the time, and get all huffy when Naruto wants to be dominant. XD At the same time, though, Naruto would want to settle for topping half the time because he wants to be seen as Sasuke's equal. Hmm.  

Fishiesinthesky

Mewling Lunatic

11,050 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cool Cat 500

Seina-star

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:31 pm
I like seeing sasuke as the uke because i like seeing dominating males be dominated!!!! weird fetish, i know.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:38 pm
well...i would say that they are both AWESOME on top...but SASUKE is much hotter on top...i don't know why. maybe it's because he seems very dominant...and naruto would probably get seduced by sasuke's pleasures 8D but then again, sasuke getting the pleasure is pretty damn hot too LOL i seem to have more fanarts of sasuke seme...so i would say sasuke ftw!!! <3  

Aikas Cupcake

Sparkly Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers