Welcome to Gaia! ::

Happy Happy Guild (Earthbound)

Back to Guilds

A true Earthbound guild dedicated to the love of blue. 

Tags: Earthbound, Happy Happy Village, Mother 2, Super Smash, Blue 

Reply Happy Happy Guild
Happy to Smash? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mirakki
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:36 pm
The guild does seem to be struggling, so I thought of a way that we could keep it together. Since Brawl is out in a few days and since there is that fun online feature, I thought it would be interesting for our Happy Blue group to play every designated night. That way we keep the love of blue alive, even outside of Gaia.

Post your friend codes:
Mirakki: Wii 4375-6234-7348-1659
Brawl: 3007-7743-7758

Sea_Monarch: 4854-6096-7459
Launcher: 0173-1147-0712
Sneperd: 3523-1841-9249

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:59 am
i would totally join in if my Wii were online.. I just got it and my new apartment doesn't have internet yet domokun  

Sam Skip Sam

Launcher
Captain

Wheezing Lunatic

3,450 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:06 pm
Once this comes out, we'll all drop some friend codes and get ready to really Brawl, EB community style. Good idear.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:01 pm
Launch: Oya, its the only kind I get.

I'd make this thread more offical looking but its all from my Wii.

If you post your codes, i'll add it to the top.

Mirakki
Crew

-Sea_Monarch-

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 4:45 pm
Dressing as Ness for today to celebrate

And yes, at 12:00, i'll post mine <3  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 4:51 am
Scoff! Brawl has a different code. I had to pry myself away, from Brawl, to say that.  

Mirakki
Crew

-Sea_Monarch-

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:29 pm
I say you should start a list of everyone's on the first post razz

Mine:
4854-6096-7459

and Mirakki was added  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:46 am
Funny story. My Wii is no longer able to connect to the internets. Foul play is afoot. Just in case someone here might know what my problem is, I've included the detailed post I posted on the Nintendo tech support forums:

Quote:
Hey Folks,

My Wii has recently become unable to connect to our wireless network (which has full bars of signal). It use to be able to make the connection to the internet, but now, even though it sees the network, when it tries to connect, instead of making that connection like it used to be able to do, it gives me one of several errors; 51331, 52030, or 52031.

I went to Nintendo's support site and have been doing everything they recommend:

-I've power cylcled the modem and router.
-I made sure my WEP settings were correct (and even temporarily turned WEP off and tried it that way).
-I made sure my router was using both G and B bands mixed together and I tried it using both channel 11 and channel 1.
-I made sure no mac address filtering was happening.
-I tried setting the connection up manually instead of automatically with the local IP of the router, DNS info I got from the router, and a local IP for the Wii I told my router to reserve for it.
-I unplugged the Wii for a minute or two hoping it would start working again that way.

No dice. Anyone have anything else to try or other help for me?

My router is an Airlink AR315W and like I mentioned, it was previously succeeding in connecting to my wireless network, and my roommate who uses wireless to get his internet on his computer, his computer is still getting the wireless internet, so the network is still functional.

Since my Wii previously was able to connect I suspect it may have something to do with my fresh copy of Brawl. Can the software update included with Brawl brick my Wii internets or is there something I've missed? If it is the software update Brawl made, did it just not quite install properly? Would I have to format the Wii system memory in order to reinstall that update and all the others I've downloaded in order to get my Wii internets up and running again? If I do have to format the system memory is there ANY way to back up my Brawl save data (it seems it cant be copied to the SD card).

I sincerely hope the issue I have does not require me to format that memory because I've already made extremely significant progress in Brawl and I would detest to lose it.

Help Is Appreciated,
Disco

Launcher
Captain

Wheezing Lunatic

3,450 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Committee Staff 25

Mirakki
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:41 pm
Gah, how unfortunate Launch. Are you gonna send it in?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:45 pm
If need be. First I will call for live tech support tommorow and hopefully real tech can really walk me through whatever is wrong!  

Launcher
Captain

Wheezing Lunatic

3,450 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Committee Staff 25

Launcher
Captain

Wheezing Lunatic

3,450 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:09 pm
I just got it working this morning.

0173-1147-0712

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:23 pm
read sig 3nodding  

Sneperd

Mirakki
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:13 am
What would be a good day for all this madness to commence?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:10 pm
SMAAAASH I love that game but it get boring after 2 hours for me!  

Kooroe

Innsane Cultist

1,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:41 pm
i dont know where my brawl is right now but if i did i would unleash my kirby of death dont worry :3
and lucas :3  
Happy Happy Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces