Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion
What's Your Favorite Thing About NaruSasu? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-XxXChibiKittyXxX-

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:43 pm
So, what is it that you love about Naruto X Sasuke.
I think their so cute together. heart
But what do you guys like about it?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:47 am
Probably the total devotion Naruto has to bringing Sasuke back. Most of my friends would be like "Well this sucks.... whatever... -.-". Sasuke doesn't know how lucky he is. XD;  

AnnetteAoi
Crew

AraiHito
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:41 pm
Their powerful bond between each other and what drives them to care for each other a lot. Also how Naruto will never give up, until he saves Sasuke, not just for Sakura's sake but also because he deeply cares for Sasuke.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:12 pm
I like it because it's cute...and I've never seen anything like they're bond at all in any of the anime I've seen. come on, I think it's compleletly obvious that the care for each other alot...  

DeficientLoser

Roxas My Sox

Friendly Millionaire

6,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 1:33 pm
They have such a unique bond, how they would easily go to the ends of the earth for eachother but never admit it. They look so cute together too! I honestly think that they complete eachother, like they make up two parts of one person. What Sasuke lacks, Naruto has in buckets and vice versa. Where Naruto is happy, Sasuke is sad; Naruto's strength is in the life he has had, where as it's Sasuke's weakness.

Like all hard pressed SasuNaru fangirls, I still cling to that small near impossible chance that they'll end up togethr one day. But until then, I quite content to make do with SasuNaru doujinshi XD  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:39 pm
Hey i'm new...

Well, for me, their devotion to each other. When they had to fight Haku, I thought it was so sweet how Naruto was going to avenge Sasuke's "death". They are just so cute! I also like just how much Sasuke teases Naruto about everything that he does! that's a sign of true love!  

Momiis_Special_Friend

XxPockyLuvaxX

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:36 pm
Almost every SasuNaru story I've read on FF,Sasuke and Naruto are the same.Sasuke is a sex fiend,and Naruto is a whiny baby.But that's what's so cute!I also like how Sasuke and Naruto just seem to fit perfectly together. ^_^

~*Kyra*~  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:58 pm
the way it's so obvious, yet you can watch it with a non-fan, and they don't even reilaze it. I don't know why but it is.  

Inuhime2

3,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150

Sasuke of Team Taka

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:59 pm
"The storyline around the two characters..
And i find it really romantic.. Yeah, i said romantic. Sounds corny but whatever.. That the two of them were alone from the start. They soon became the best of friends. And they were always challenging each other..

Sasuke leaves the village, even though he cares for Naruto.. And Naruto chases after him. Doing what it takes to bring him back, no matter what! Even if Sasuke tried to kill him.

It just a great storyline. With that, i think they should be together."
Shrug.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:24 pm
The thing I love about it is that it's different from the typical. Here we have two boys that were though to hate each other but really do want to be friends with eac other and develop that friendship. But that relationship develops and is tested time and time again.

Naruto and Sasuke had everything needed in a pairing and to be supported.

As for fanfiction I love when Sasuke and Naruto both play the 'uke' and 'seme' roles because some cases the personality matches and other times, there are slight changes but is very comical and nice to see.

But I found funny is that normally they're at each other, when they're fighting others, they save each other's lives and when they fighting each other or 'dying' their feelings come out then.

They balance each other in ways that no other pairing can really do in the same way.  

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

klavierxapollo

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:01 pm
User Image
“In the spring, at the end of the day, you should smell like dirt.”-Margaret Atwood
I don't know, I just love everything about it. Sure, it may has been used many times, but their bond is just too deep that not even words can describe.

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 10:31 pm
I just love it since they seem to complete each other.
Sasuke being the depressed darkness and Naruto being the sunny light.
This type of couple always captures me in... heart

(Also this was my second YAOI couple)  

TEWG

Destructive Mage

15,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 10:49 pm
TEWG
I just love it since they seem to complete each other.
Sasuke being the depressed darkness and Naruto being the sunny light.
This type of couple always captures me in... heart

(Also this was my second YAOI couple)
Haha, aww that's very cute xD Yeah, SasuNaru captured my heart too.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:46 am
I personal Love EVERYTHING!
The rivality the friendship the team mates the strongest bond ever the brotherhood the unrevealed love the true feelings the fact that Sasuke was kind only with Naruto the fact that Naruto chases after Sasuke with all his heart the fact that Sasuke was the first person who made Kyuubi to reveal the fact that Sasuke gave his life for Naruto,but he didn't actually died( 4laugh )the insults the pet names the training together the words the secrets the truth the lies THE LOVE etc
EVERYTHING IS JUST BEAUTIFUL!  

RouraSasuNaru

Roxas Kurosaki

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:29 pm
i love EVERYTHING ABOUT IT TOO!!! I LOVE HOW THEY LOOK SO CUTE TOGETHER!! SO HAPPY TOGETHER!! it always puts a smile on my face!! blaugh  
SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff