Introduce Yourself Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cheremy LeBeau
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 4:59 pm
New here? Come and introduce yourself to the team. What's your favouritre anime? Why did you join? Go ahead and let everybody know what you're all about.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 5:16 pm
^n_n^ Hi hi. I'm new here but I'm glad I got invited here by Katsu. I fink right now my favorite anime of all ish Pani Poni Dash, ish so random that you hafta watch it a couple times to get what's going on sometimes. ::gaspeths and points up:: That's one reason I wanted to join this guild, looky! No Naruto obsessions pointed out in the title! ::Ish beside herself with glee.::  

Sashy-chan

Kagome440

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 5:16 pm
Wow second post in the sticky. I am Kagome440, yeah I know I got it from Inuyasha. Like the show not obsessed with it. I do like a lot of the not well known anime and the anime that doesn't have a big fan base. I have to many to name. I joined because there are only a few of anime fans out there that are not on the mainstream series showboat.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 5:18 pm
i am a guy, my avi name is chakra1 as you can see. i dont give my full name out, but my first is Jake, or Jacob. what ever you like.
i am 18.
i like many types of manga and anime. yes even some girl manga/anime.
my first anime/manga would be sailor moon, and Dragon Ball Z.
i like to play Go, and started playing Shogi. i like anime and manga....Duh!
I love final Fantasy!!!!!! mostly 7!!!!!!!! YUFFIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

chakra1

Luna Divinus

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 5:23 pm
I'm Twilights heart and i was invited here by my buddy Cheremy ^^ My favorite anime... hmm... right now I don't really have one, but if i were to pic an anime with style, class, and a great plot, id have to choose Kino's Journey or Cowboy Bebop. My main reason for wanting to join this Guild is because the A/M/C is a joke now. I miss the old A/M/C where noobs would get flamed by your anime "experts" and there was always a wide variety of topics in which to choose. Now it's nothing but threads like "Do you think Sasuke is gay?" "Who here HATES sakura" or "Which is better Bleach of Naruto?" Quite frankly, I'm sick of it.

=]  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 5:24 pm
I'm Katsu and I helped make this guild happen! ;-; [<- moved that it has finally happened]

I'm 18 this coming thursday and the A/M/C drives me nuts with its constant Naruto posts.

My favorites are -
Tenchi Muyo!
Princess Tutu
Full Metal Panic!
Rurouni Kenshin
Bleach [ yeah i know]
Spiral
Matantei Loki Ragnarok  

Undignified Indiana Joans
Crew

metalmariogc rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)

metalmariogc
Vice Captain

6,250 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 5:32 pm

HOLAS TENTACLES! I am Metal! I am one of the founders o this guild, and a crew member. My loved animes include, but are not limited to: Macross, mazinger, Cutey Honey, b*****d!!, Outlaw Star, DBZ, Yu Yu Hakusho, Grenadier, Fist of the North Star, patlabor, Ghost In the Shell, Akira, Eva, .....and GUNDAM!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 5:37 pm
Hiya, everyone!
I'm Cheremy ~YOUR LEADER! XD
I'm an 18-year-old student from London, UK and enjoy all sorts of anime. I'm mostly into josei, comedy, violence and decent shonen. I'm currently loving NANA and we'll probably get along if you've ever heard of the manga "Octopus Girl".

GO TENTACLES!!

Cheremy LeBeau
Captain

Lolicon Stratos

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 5:51 pm
Won't give out my name but I'm 17 and I live in the mid west USA.
I watch a lot mecha. I used to play Go but all my friends stopped playing so I had no one to play with and I've pretty much forgotten how to play. I'm into building models. I also have a bit of a loli obsession.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:06 pm
Names: Zeoia, Zeo, Axl, Ax
Favorite anime: ...There's no such thing for me. xD My "favorites" constantly change.
Why I joined: The AMC is stupid. neutral

Zeoia Kuesk

Chatty Shapeshifter

11,400 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

Lapinporokoira

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:38 pm
metalmariogc

HOLAS TENTACLES! I am Metal! I am one of the founders o this guild, and a crew member. My loved animes include, but are not limited to: Macross, mazinger, Cutey Honey, b*****d!!, Outlaw Star, DBZ, Yu Yu Hakusho, Grenadier, Fist of the North Star, patlabor, Ghost In the Shell, Akira, Eva, .....and GUNDAM!

heart Outlaw Star heart Fist of the Northstar heart Patlabor heart Akira heart

And before I get too carried away with the love...
What's your favouritre anime? Why did you join?
I'm Lapinporokoira or Lapin for short as it can be a pain in the backside to spell.
Despite the Finnish name I'm actually British. I just like the name of this dog breed.
In age I'm a little bit more mature, like cheese, Chedder not Blue vein (I'm not THAT old!) then most here. My actual age is 27 so I've been around long enough to appreciate anime as it has grown here in the western hemisphere.
It probably explains my appreciation for the lesser exhalted anime.

I began liking anime for what it was not on how many people watch it.
My first was Robotech, or Gatchaman, can't remember now.
Metal has already mentioned a few anime I love.
Akira though will always forever be my favourite.
I also love Devilman, Vampire Hunter D, Cowboy Bebop and Princess Mononoke among others.

I joined here for the same reason I initially joined in on the thread that got bucketed. Boo Hiss mods. The A/M/C is like a sea of turds where you have to swim in the excrement to find the goodies. I feel dirty perusing through it, As I love anime irregardless of popularity and in the fact the ones I do like get rarely posted about or worse posted in a benial thread of grandious proportions of stupidity I find myself here to get clean and refreshed with refreshing and under-rated anime to talk about.

And yes I'm wordy. Sorry. I'm also an ED regular so it's rubbed off.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:44 pm
Lapinporokoira
metalmariogc

heart Outlaw Star heart Fist of the Northstar heart Patlabor heart Akira heart

And before I get too carried away with the love...
What's your favouritre anime? Why did you join?
I'm Lapinporokoira or Lapin for short as it can be a pain in the backside to spell.
Despite the Finnish name I'm actually British. I just like the name of this dog breed.
In age I'm a little bit more mature, like cheese, Chedder not Blue vein (I'm not THAT old!) then most here. My actual age is 27 so I've been around long enough to appreciate anime as it has grown here in the western hemisphere.
It probably explains my appreciation for the lesser exhalted anime.

I began liking anime for what it was not on how many people watch it.
My first was Robotech, or Gatchaman, can't remember now.
Metal has already mentioned a few anime I love.
Akira though will always forever be my favourite.
I also love Devilman, Vampire Hunter D, Cowboy Bebop and Princess Mononoke among others.

I joined here for the same reason I initially joined in on the thread that got bucketed. Boo Hiss mods. The A/M/C is like a sea of turds where you have to swim in the excrement to find the goodies. I feel dirty perusing through it, As I love anime irregardless of popularity and in the fact the ones I do like get rarely posted about or worse posted in a benial thread of grandious proportions of stupidity I find myself here to get clean and refreshed with refreshing and under-rated anime to talk about.

And yes I'm wordy. Sorry. I'm also an ED regular so it's rubbed off.
i was going to go on ED alot, but there are alot of stupid people there that come in and blast your topic without reading a single word other than the topic name, so i stopped my topic, and let it die after 2500 post.
when i was haveing a good debate some fool not knowing what he or she was saying would pop in, and have a long meaningless post that was a debate that i most of the time took care of in 10 or less words.  

chakra1

Lapinporokoira

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:49 pm
@Chakra
Yeah it scares me too sometimes.
I more often lurk then post there as there can be some fascinating discussions but you do get those annoying people who try to be all clever and ruin a good debate. I NEVER go to the GD as that is horrible! If I'm not in ED I visit other forums such as the A/M/C in the hopes of a worthy topic and the likes of the writer's forum.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:16 pm
*bows* My name is Tomiyo, Akia (thats actually a pen name though...my real name is Alicia)! I am a 17 year old currently a Jr. in high school. I am a self proclaimed ota (thats short for Otaku which means anime/manga nerd in america). It's really hard for me to choose a favorite anime. It usually changes every season b/c of new anime coming out or anime I'm watching that I never saw before. At the moment I'd have to say my favorite is a tie b/w Mushi-Uta and Love*Com ^__^  

-Akia-Tomiyo-13-

4,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Full closet 200
T.E.N.T.A.C.L.E.S.

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items