Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion
HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!-Special event xD Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New Years money
100%
 100%  [ 42 ]
Total Votes : 42

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:46 am
Muwahahah!! It's offically new years. And I'll be spamming this thing with an adorable SasuNaru/ NaruSasu doujinshi. xDD Just hopefully gaia allows to me...

Title: Little bit of Heaven
Author: Arishi Atsushi

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Hehehe~ Enjoy xD  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:47 am
o.o...  

Gamexrocks
Captain

AnnetteAoi
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 5:02 pm
I remember this doujin....

*in emo corner* It's so hard to find NaruSasu doujin... It's all SasuNaru.... TT0TT  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:10 pm
Did I tell you how much I lurve you GameRocks? ^_^  

Sharayu

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:20 pm
Sharayu
Did I tell you how much I lurve you GameRocks? ^_^
Haha xDD No but thank you xD  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:31 am
PsycoArsonistArtist

*in emo corner* It's so hard to find NaruSasu doujin... It's all SasuNaru.... TT0TT
Really? This seems to be like both..o.O  

Gamexrocks
Captain

AnnetteAoi
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:38 am
Gamexrocks
PsycoArsonistArtist

Meh.... You see how Naruto has the huge eyes and is the only on blushing through-out the thing? xP

nothing pwns Anki. DX It's NaruSasu (though there are a few moment were it is hard to tell and they both look so cute so you couldn't really tell who is seme and uke just by looking at them like you can in most doujin) and it's plot just wins... 'cause it's cute...and sad... and has funny parts....and involves kyuubi (lolz i think i've been faning over him a little bit lately) and could this become anymore of a run on, I mean honostly. DX *flail*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:39 am
PsycoArsonistArtist
Gamexrocks
PsycoArsonistArtist

Meh.... You see how Naruto has the huge eyes and is the only on blushing through-out the thing? xP

nothing pwns Anki. DX It's NaruSasu (though there are a few moment were it is hard to tell and they both look so cute so you couldn't really tell who is seme and uke just by looking at them like you can in most doujin) and it's plot just wins... 'cause it's cute...and sad... and has funny parts....and involves kyuubi (lolz i think i've been faning over him a little bit lately) and could this become anymore of a run on, I mean honostly. DX *flail*
I didn't really count that as a uke and seme thing. The only thing that I see as uke and seme is well...sex...  

Gamexrocks
Captain

AnnetteAoi
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:45 am
Gamexrocks
PsycoArsonistArtist
Gamexrocks
PsycoArsonistArtist

I didn't really count that as a uke and seme thing. The only thing that I see as uke and seme is well...sex...

That's the exact stuff but we generally look at it as 'girl' or 'guy' of the relationship, because in almost all doujin and a lot of fanfics you would be stupid not to be able to tell which is the 'uke' character by the fact that they are acting/look more like a girl than the other one. 'Uke' and 'seme' do refer to sex, buuuuuut it's easy to which one it would be without the sex scenes in most stuff.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:06 pm
PsycoArsonistArtist
Gamexrocks
PsycoArsonistArtist
Gamexrocks
PsycoArsonistArtist

That's the exact stuff but we generally look at it as 'girl' or 'guy' of the relationship, because in almost all doujin and a lot of fanfics you would be stupid not to be able to tell which is the 'uke' character by the fact that they are acting/look more like a girl than the other one. 'Uke' and 'seme' do refer to sex, buuuuuut it's easy to which one it would be without the sex scenes in most stuff.

Yes it is but even in the actual Naruto story, Naruto's eyes is bigger then Sasuke's. And yes that is true but for this doujinshi I guess she tried to make it more like the actual Naruto...o.O  

Gamexrocks
Captain

iluvlolipops
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:21 pm
oh so heart warming i luvs it so much i just mad a dojinshi today but i wont post it till friday hope u llikes it i really liked this one but to me nruto is been like the uke in the relationship and sasuke more of the seme but thats just me or no?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:30 pm
Gamexrocks
PsycoArsonistArtist
Gamexrocks
PsycoArsonistArtist
Gamexrocks
PsycoArsonistArtist

Yes it is but even in the actual Naruto story, Naruto's eyes is bigger then Sasuke's. And yes that is true but for this doujinshi I guess she tried to make it more like the actual Naruto...o.O

Are you kidding? They're friggin bug eyes. D; *poke dem*

DX *ish secretly slightly jealous 'cause she has lost the ability to draw naruto looking that young* He's the only character I've been able to draw looking like a guy reciently. What is wrong with meee? DX *head/desk*  

AnnetteAoi
Crew

nekoii_hiwatari

2,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 6:39 am
KYAA!!! kyuu!kyuu!! good desuyo!
so sweet! *glomps random plushie* whee

about the eye-styled drawing of the doujinka~
I'd say its rather nice! especially one of the 1st few pages (where the eye had more details)
Naruto's eyes were drawn bigger than Sasuke's to, perhaps, give off the uke-ish vibes~ ne ne? XD

Hmmm... ossu, I'll go post a new thread with a doujin I have ^_^
Eh... not my doujin, a doujin I found on the net~

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 6:56 am
Ehto... since most of the thread's were started by Gamexrocks, a newbi like me... feels that she should not start another thread too XD (I am not intimidated! nai nai! >.< )

Gamexrocks-san~~
I'll post the doujin I have here too okie X3 (hope you dont mind XP)

Presenting:

A Gentle Promise

Start-o!!!

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image