Welcome to Gaia! ::

Saint Seiya Guild - Takusu Mono he ~ My Dear

Back to Guilds

Reply Saint Seiya Guild - Takusu Mono he ~ My Dear
Saint Seiya and Yaoi: What do you think? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic rules3
Captain

2,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:45 am
I was wondering the following, since the serie has so many boys/men and little girls:

What do you think of Yaoi in Saint Seiya?

I want your opinion about this. And while we are at it, tell me what's your favorite couple.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:58 pm
I don't mind it at all since I'm a yaoi fangirl. My favorite couple is definately ShakaxMu. It's my two favorite characters together. What more could I want?  

phoenixfirekitsune
Crew

Hedera Helix
Vice Captain

Astral Lunatic

24,150 Points
  • Kuro Gang 250
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 7:03 am
I don't have a problem with yaoi. In fact, I think the ShunXHyoga pairings I've seen are actually pretty cute.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 11:34 am
hyoga and practically anyone is good. Shun and Hyoga is my favorite probably though. I have to agree, Mu and Shaka are my favorite for gold saints.  

CyroByrd

Demonic rules3
Captain

2,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:51 pm
It's almost, for now, that many of the fans here so far are yaoi fans...

And yes, ShakaxMu is interesting (HECK! It's my fav couple), but I also find AioliaxShaka and AioliaxMu interesting.

As for the bronze... HyogaxShun is my favorite.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 1:01 pm
He he I'm all for it XD Favorite couples are ShunxHyouga and MiroxKamyu (So cute!)  

words for glory

Tenacious Plague

CyroByrd

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 1:28 pm
Yeah, Shun and Hyoga are definitly the best  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 2:31 pm
It's very cute, I kinda like MiroxHyouga too XD  

words for glory

Tenacious Plague

CyroByrd

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 2:47 pm
Hah, Kenji, your totally obsessed with Milo. Of course that's not a bad thing. (especially in SS) XD  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 2:55 pm
*Grin* XD Of course! I love him to death, I bought a Scorpio necklace along with a Gemini (Gemini is my star sign)...that's how obsessed I am sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop XD But it's ok to be obsessed. We all are....a little XD  

words for glory

Tenacious Plague

CyroByrd

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:56 pm
Hahah a little? I'd say a lot. I'm a libra, but I always have wanted to be Virgo like Shaka XD
My brothers a scorpio. I have a zodiac bracelet. I suppose I'm probably just as obsessed as you.
*Giggles...*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 8:48 pm
I'm a Gemini, and I love the fact that I get Saga and Kanon. Two for one! mrgreen Just a question, but is anyone into the twincest of Saga and Kanon? I've actually seen a good amount of fanfics with that pairing and want to know how many people like it or hate it.  

phoenixfirekitsune
Crew

words for glory

Tenacious Plague

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 8:48 pm
Hey just because I wear the Scorpio necklace more than the Gemini doesn't mean I'm obsessed XD I knew I wasn't alone in my obessesiveness. I love Kanon to death. Miro is dead by the way, I love him more XD XD XD I believe I have some KanonxSaga somewhere....but I like SagaxAioros more ^ ^ I'm a Gemini too!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 9:08 pm
Yeah, SagaxAioros is awesome. I mainly stick to ShakaxMu, CamusxMiro, and DMxAphrodite for the gold saints though. Oh, and ShionxDoko. And I love the fact that Mu is the ram since that my Chinese zodiac.  

phoenixfirekitsune
Crew

words for glory

Tenacious Plague

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 9:16 pm
XD They sleep around, and Miro's a *****. I like MiroxKamyu, SagaxAioros, MiroxHyouga, KamyuxShura, SagaxKanon, KanonxMiro (Don't ask, but it sounds hot XD)...and I think that's all. I'm a horse...I don't like Seiya though! x-x  
Saint Seiya Guild - Takusu Mono he ~ My Dear

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff