Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion
Debate: Meaning of Love Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:29 pm
Is love really genderless?

Of course, hormones makes you chose what kind of gender you want but what makes a gay person turn straight? And what makes a straight person turn gay?

I for one say love is genderless.
-I want everyone to debate about the meaning of love. ( I know this has nothing to do with SasuNaru... but I want everyone to make connections to SasuNaru)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 5:45 pm
This is a rather difficult question to answer. Some say love is genderless but most say your sexual hormones chose which gender you prefer. Everyone always have a tendency to look at the obvious, forgetting about feelings. Even though this person prefers let say "girls" his feelings might get the better of him. Love just happens, it's inevitable.

Or you trying to ask us if Naruto and Sasuke has to be gay or bisexual to like each other? Even though Naruto nor Sasuke shown any sign of liking boys, like I said feelings is strong and it might get the better of them.  

1ntransigent
Vice Captain

AnnetteAoi
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:01 pm
It's very confusing and complicated because there are so many types of love. It's often times hard to tell the difference between them, which complicates things. Before deciding whether you love that person in the romantic sence, you have to really think about whether you're attracted to them or not. I know hormones aren't everything, but that's the only way a person can really tell if they like anyone like that. And at the teenage stage hormones are so messed up that they tell you nothing. :/  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 4:30 pm
Great job you two, but how can you tell when your in love? What do you feel? Like I said, is love only meant for feelings? Or something more?  

Gamexrocks
Captain

AnnetteAoi
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 5:22 pm
Gamexrocks
Great job you two, but how can you tell when your in love? What do you feel? Like I said, is love only meant for feelings? Or something more?

Love is unexplainable. I don't really understand it... I don't think anyone really does... It's something so amazing, so confusing, so terrifying that it can change someone completely.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 5:36 pm
PsycoArsonistArtist
Gamexrocks

Love is unexplainable. I don't really understand it... I don't think anyone really does... It's something so amazing, so confusing, so terrifying that it can change someone completely.

Yes, it can change even to the point of obession but I can ask you where does unrequited love fit in?  

Gamexrocks
Captain

AnnetteAoi
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:25 am
Gamexrocks
PsycoArsonistArtist
Gamexrocks

Yes, it can change even to the point of obession but I can ask you where does unrequited love fit in?

That's part of it too. Just because the person doesn't feel the same way doesn't mean that the feelings just disappear. Unrequited....that's part of why love is so terrifying.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 4:03 pm
PsycoArsonistArtist
Gamexrocks
PsycoArsonistArtist
Gamexrocks

That's part of it too. Just because the person doesn't feel the same way doesn't mean that the feelings just disappear. Unrequited....that's part of why love is so terrifying.

Yes I'm aware that the feelings will still be there but would you be so crazy for that person that you'll even hurt yourself? Just because that person loves this person so much does not mean he'll or she will like her/him back. No matter how devoted you are not every love can happen.  

Gamexrocks
Captain

1ntransigent
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 5:53 pm
Gamexrocks

Love can be something more because some people fall in love with the person they're doing it with. When they hardly even know each other. Maybe it's for sexual pleasure not necessarily love but hey you never know. From what I can gather is that, mostly everyone will stick to "sex" as love. Or admiring is love.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 5:57 pm
1ntransigent
Gamexrocks

Love can be something more because some people fall in love with the person they're doing it with. When they hardly even know each other. Maybe it's for sexual pleasure not necessarily love but hey you never know. From what I can gather is that, mostly everyone will stick to "sex" as love. Or admiring is love.

So are you trying to say that people are mistaking love for something else?  

Gamexrocks
Captain

1ntransigent
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 5:59 pm
Gamexrocks
1ntransigent
Gamexrocks

Of course because how else would you know that you're deeply in love with someone? When you never even felt that type of love in the first place.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:01 pm
1ntransigent
Gamexrocks
1ntransigent
Gamexrocks

Of course because how else would you know that you're deeply in love with someone? When you never even felt that type of love in the first place.

I see where you're going but love can develope can't it?  

Gamexrocks
Captain

1ntransigent
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:04 pm
Gamexrocks
1ntransigent
Gamexrocks
1ntransigent
Gamexrocks

Actually, it depends. On how important you are to that person, if there's not depth in between you or that person, then you're just friends or with some sort of bond. Or nothing.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 1:17 pm
1ntransigent
Gamexrocks
1ntransigent
Gamexrocks
1ntransigent
Gamexrocks

Actually, it depends. On how important you are to that person, if there's not depth in between you or that person, then you're just friends or with some sort of bond. Or nothing.

Maybe...but I think mistake love for being in love. Because you don't know when you're actually in love. They know what love means but they don't know what it's like to feel it....I'm not making any sense am I?...  

Gamexrocks
Captain

SasuNaruLolliii

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 3:06 pm
Love is genderless. heart
Because me and my friend wern't lezzies unill we met eachother. I didnt have a coneection to girls at any time before then. I didn't like either gender. xp

LOVE IS GENDERLESS!!! xD  
SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces