Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion
Discussion: Motherly bond... Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:36 pm
I have a theroy about Sasuke's feelings towards Sakura is more like an admiration. Or in other words he sees her as his mom.

Think about it, since Sasuke's mother was taken away when he was really little. Don't you think he'll be yearning for another person to be his mother? To me, Sasuke is not emotionally mature enough for love leaving Sakura to babysit him. And that's exactly what Sakura is doing, she was in fact babysitting him. Giving him food, making sure he's alright, she practically did everything that a mother has to do to look after her child. (Except for changing his clothers...)

This seems confusing at first but hopefully everyone will understand. So, what do you all think about this opinion of mine?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:49 pm
Gamexrocks
I have a theroy about Sasuke's feelings towards Sakura is more like an admiration. Or in other words he sees her as his mom.

Think about it, since Sasuke's mother was taken away when he was really little. Don't you think he'll be yearning for another person to be his mother? To me, Sasuke is not emotionally mature enough for love leaving Sakura to babysit him. And that's exactly what Sakura is doing, she was in fact babysitting him. Giving him food, making sure he's alright, she practically did everything that a mother has to do to look after her child. (Except for changing his clothers...)

This seems confusing at first but hopefully everyone will understand. So, what do you all think about this opinion of mine?

You come up with the most bizarre theroies. It does seem acceptable.  

1ntransigent
Vice Captain

AnnetteAoi
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:55 pm
Gamexrocks

I don't know... He doesn't really admire her... or depend on her... sweatdrop He doesn't really depend on anyone in that sense.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:00 pm
PsycoArsonistArtist
Gamexrocks

I don't know... He doesn't really admire her... or depend on her... sweatdrop He doesn't really depend on anyone in that sense.

Not like depend, he just yearns for someone to love like his mom.  

Gamexrocks
Captain

Prinz vom Mond

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 11:43 pm
It's a thought. I simply see Sakura as a very good friend to him.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:34 pm
-Hateful-Relations-
It's a thought. I simply see Sakura as a very good friend to him.

It is a thought, simply to me I see Sakura and Sasuke have a motherly bond.... Because if they are in a relationship then Sakura will have to babysit him all the way through. Sasuke is not emotionally strong enough for "love" relationship. Only to the person he is close to which is not Sakura.  

Gamexrocks
Captain

iluvlolipops
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 12:58 pm
Gamexrocks

that is very true but to me
ive always seen it
as a brother and sister bond
but dont really think it that way because hes kinda scard
by itachi so
it might be a motherly bond but as they
say its all how u look at it

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 5:27 pm
iluvlolipops
Gamexrocks

ive always seen it
by itachi so

Yes, it is how each individual look at it. Why do you think that? Why do you think almost everyone has different views on Sakura and Sasuke?  

Gamexrocks
Captain

1ntransigent
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 5:37 pm
Gamexrocks
iluvlolipops
Gamexrocks

ive always seen it
by itachi so

Yes, it is how each individual look at it. Why do you think that? Why do you think almost everyone has different views on Sakura and Sasuke?

Everyone has differet ideals and opinions on almost everything. Even though it's bad. That's just how life works.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 5:40 pm
1ntransigent
Gamexrocks
iluvlolipops
Gamexrocks

ive always seen it
by itachi so

Everyone has differet ideals and opinions on almost everything. Even though it's bad. That's just how life works.

That's true but what makes them think like that? Is it because they're influenced by it? Like from, fairy tales and dramas or life itself.  

Gamexrocks
Captain

1ntransigent
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 6:03 pm
Gamexrocks
1ntransigent
Gamexrocks
iluvlolipops
Gamexrocks

ive always seen it
by itachi so

That's true but what makes them think like that? Is it because they're influenced by it? Like from, fairy tales and dramas or life itself.

I say it's from fake reality.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:34 pm
1ntransigent
Gamexrocks
1ntransigent
Gamexrocks
iluvlolipops
Gamexrocks

ive always seen it
by itachi so

Fake reality? Like the people who can't accept reality? Aren't we supposely creating a fake reality also? Even though I say we back it up with statistics...  

Gamexrocks
Captain

1ntransigent
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:21 pm
Gamexrocks
1ntransigent
Gamexrocks
1ntransigent
Gamexrocks

Fake reality? Like the people who can't accept reality? Aren't we supposely creating a fake reality also? Even though I say we back it up with statistics...

Yes we are. Sure we say that love is love, which is true, but love is also partly based on genders and which you prefer more over. Since we and some people don't really know the depth of the situation between Sasuke and Naruto it can be more then brotherly bond or not. It depends on how people look at it. And exactly the same thing with Sakura and Sasuke. Even though Sakura and Sasuke seems more likely to be a fake reality that people made.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:30 pm
1ntransigent
Gamexrocks
1ntransigent
Gamexrocks
1ntransigent
Gamexrocks

Yes we are. Sure we say that love is love, which is true, but love is also partly based on genders and which you prefer more over. Since we and some people don't really know the depth of the situation between Sasuke and Naruto it can be more then brotherly bond or not. It depends on how people look at it. And exactly the same thing with Sakura and Sasuke. Even though Sakura and Sasuke seems more likely to be a fake reality that people made.

Really now? Yes, it does depend on how each person look at it. I think Naruto and Hinata are more like a fake reality and Sakura/Sasuke. Because half of the Naruto fandom are teenagers or kids and they're so used to seeing a girl and a guy together that they tend to not think of how love is suppose to happen. I think it's their fake reality that they're so used to that pisses me off the most.  

Gamexrocks
Captain

1ntransigent
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:35 pm
Gamexrocks
1ntransigent
Gamexrocks
1ntransigent
Gamexrocks

Really now? Yes, it does depend on how each person look at it. I think Naruto and Hinata are more like a fake reality and Sakura/Sasuke. Because half of the Naruto fandom are teenagers or kids and they're so used to seeing a girl and a guy together that they tend to not think of how love is suppose to happen. I think it's their fake reality that they're so used to that pisses me off the most.

Indeed, however we should still repect why they like it so much. Even though, 2 and a half years is a huge difference that can make someone change completey whether it's their personality or love. That's why I think Sakura does not like Sasuke anymore but who knows?  
SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff