Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion
Debate: Should Naruto be left out, or should he not? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

o.o
  money....
View Results

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:40 pm
ALOHA~!! Yes, just two more weeks left of school and I'll be free!! Okay, let's get to the point.

Many people wants Sakura and Sasuke to be together. In other words, they'll rather have there favorite pairing to be together, than care about Naruto's feelings. As you are all aware, Team 7 is extremely important to Naruto. So, is it fair for him to be left out? Sure, he could be with Hinata but that is 1% chance of happening. Considering the fact that Naruto won't accept Hinata like that. Just because some people say they'll accept that person's proposal doesn't mean that everyone has the same way of thinking as those certain people. And, I know. This is just an anime. But even so, put yourself in his shoes and tell me what you would feel if those two are together, the two most important people that means the whole world to you.

-Please do this first and then answer the question on this post.>>"Should Naruto be left out, or should he not?" Why do you think they want this to happen?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:48 pm
Frankly, to tell you the truth. I would feel hurt. I'd feel like I'm in the way of those two if I'm with them and discontected from them.

I'm not sure, that's just how I feel because I don't want myself to be hurt, nor do I want Naruto to be hurt. But in truth, I'm guessing that maybe the majority of people would pick Naruto being left out. Just because it's not them that's being hurt and it's just to benefit themselves.

I have my bets on, that they'll be no couples at the end.  

1ntransigent
Vice Captain

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:51 pm
1ntransigent
Frankly, to tell you the truth. I would feel hurt. I'd feel like I'm in the way of those two if I'm with them and discontected from them.

I'm not sure, that's just how I feel because I don't want myself to be hurt, nor do I want Naruto to be hurt. But in truth, I'm guessing that maybe the majority of people would pick Naruto being left out. Just because it's not them that's being hurt and it's just to benefit themselves.

I have my bets on, that they'll be no couples at the end.

Same because if Naruto ends up with Sasuke then Sakura will feel left out. It's still her first love (even though I say it's not really love). And it'll be an never ending cycle. For Sasuke...I don't think it really matters to him. But then Naruto and Sakura might feel guilty for leaving Sasuke out. So we're both on the same terms. That's good.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 5:46 pm
Well, I personally have a thing for NaruSasuSaku. So, No, I dont' think he should be left out. sweatdrop  

AnnetteAoi
Crew

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 5:59 pm
PsycoArsonistArtist
Well, I personally have a thing for NaruSasuSaku. So, No, I dont' think he should be left out. sweatdrop

What if Sakura will be left out? Do you think it's fair for her?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:15 pm
Gamexrocks
PsycoArsonistArtist

Not really, but I also pair her with Ino. ^^;  

AnnetteAoi
Crew

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:28 pm
PsycoArsonistArtist
Gamexrocks
PsycoArsonistArtist

HAHA!!
XDD
So do you think it's right for us to make NaruSasu together? And yet there are others who are leaving Naruto out. Do you think what we're doing is right?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:32 pm
Gamexrocks
PsycoArsonistArtist
Gamexrocks
PsycoArsonistArtist

HAHA!!
XDD
So do you think it's right for us to make NaruSasu together? And yet there are others who are leaving Naruto out. Do you think what we're doing is right?

My favorite pairing is incest. I'm the last person you should be asking about what's right. XD;  

AnnetteAoi
Crew

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:39 pm
PsycoArsonistArtist
Gamexrocks
PsycoArsonistArtist
Gamexrocks
PsycoArsonistArtist

HAHA!!
XDD

My favorite pairing is incest. I'm the last person you should be asking about what's right. XD;

Haha XD But it's still love. Love is love, correct? I can ask a lot of people and they won't even know what right really means. Sure you can say the definition but is that really what it means? So yeah...it's quite inconsiderate to us to make NaruSasu together leaving Sakura left out but I believe Naruto needs Sasuke more than Sakura.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 7:46 pm
I gotta say this, I really don't think SasuSaku makes sense... I mean, sure Sasuke considered Sakura a friend (I guess...) or at the very least, a teammate, but he never showed that much interest in her.

It was always Naruto he was worried about when the blond got missing, it was Naruto who he constantly protected and watched over during missions, Naruto who he risked his life for, Naruto who was able to push past his ice barrier and Naruto who he get utterly pissed off over when hurt (>.> seriously, anyone hurts that poor boy and he gets all huffy and ticked).

Besides, it was Sasuke who accepted Naruto first ne? (looking past Iruka) and even Naruto admitted that Sasuke was his inspiration for everything and like... as soon as Sasuke left it was all "Sasuke this," and "Sasuke that" he ran himself ragged training and was always talking about Sasuke, he even dreamed about him! (hahaha seriously, it's true) and then, lets think, Naruto has used the Kyuubi... what... five times or so? (ok more then that) but when Sasuke WAS in Konoha, the five times Naruto HAD used the kyuubi, four of them were used when SASUKE got hurt (the one other one was so he could kick Neji's arse)

Personally, I hope Sakura goes for Lee or Sai (even though I hate Sai...) but thats just me... maa... I kinda ranted here xD  

ShiroganexNaoto
Crew

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:03 pm
Shizuma Hikari
I gotta say this, I really don't think SasuSaku makes sense... I mean, sure Sasuke considered Sakura a friend (I guess...) or at the very least, a teammate, but he never showed that much interest in her.

It was always Naruto he was worried about when the blond got missing, it was Naruto who he constantly protected and watched over during missions, Naruto who he risked his life for, Naruto who was able to push past his ice barrier and Naruto who he get utterly pissed off over when hurt (>.> seriously, anyone hurts that poor boy and he gets all huffy and ticked).

Besides, it was Sasuke who accepted Naruto first ne? (looking past Iruka) and even Naruto admitted that Sasuke was his inspiration for everything and like... as soon as Sasuke left it was all "Sasuke this," and "Sasuke that" he ran himself ragged training and was always talking about Sasuke, he even dreamed about him! (hahaha seriously, it's true) and then, lets think, Naruto has used the Kyuubi... what... five times or so? (ok more then that) but when Sasuke WAS in Konoha, the five times Naruto HAD used the kyuubi, four of them were used when SASUKE got hurt (the one other one was so he could kick Neji's arse)

Personally, I hope Sakura goes for Lee or Sai (even though I hate Sai...) but thats just me... maa... I kinda ranted here xD

It's alright, no harm done.
Just...so basically your answer is to not let Naruto be left out?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:13 pm
Gamexrocks
Shizuma Hikari

It's alright, no harm done.
Just...so basically your answer is to not let Naruto be left out?

xDD yeah, thats the just of it xDDDD *ranted*  

ShiroganexNaoto
Crew

1ntransigent
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:20 pm
Gamexrocks
PsycoArsonistArtist
Gamexrocks
PsycoArsonistArtist
Gamexrocks
PsycoArsonistArtist

HAHA!!
XDD

Haha XD But it's still love. Love is love, correct? I can ask a lot of people and they won't even know what right really means. Sure you can say the definition but is that really what it means? So yeah...it's quite inconsiderate to us to make NaruSasu together leaving Sakura left out but I believe Naruto needs Sasuke more than Sakura.

And why do you think Sakura doesn't deserve Sasuke?
I told you not to have a bias thought about these sorts of things.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:22 pm
Gamexrocks
PsycoArsonistArtist
Gamexrocks
PsycoArsonistArtist
Gamexrocks
PsycoArsonistArtist

HAHA!!
XDD

Well... Yeah. The thing is that Naruto deals with things in a healthier way than Sasuke does, but it's still unhealthy. Having that relationship with Sasuke is one of the things that keep him in the healthy zone, because he was considered 'untouchable' when he was younger. Sasuke was his first real friend. That's something very special to him and he's not willing to give that up. But what we NaruSasu/SasuNaru fans tend to ignore, is that Sakura is similar in that way. It hurt when Sasuke left for both of them. They both are fighting tooth and nail to get him back. I don't think we can really justify how one of the two pairings is better, because they both need Sasuke. We can symply go on "I like this pairing better because of the dynamics.". Because either way, it's noncannon. xP  

AnnetteAoi
Crew

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:23 pm
1ntransigent
Gamexrocks
PsycoArsonistArtist
Gamexrocks
PsycoArsonistArtist

HAHA!!
XDD

And why do you think Sakura doesn't deserve Sasuke?
I told you not to have a bias thought about these sorts of things.

Woah!! This is the first time that over 2 people are on at my guild...I'm so happy ^-^
Anyway, I know that but I'm not intionally trying to be bias. It's just that Sakura is really devoted to Sasuke BUT Naruto he has been alone throughout his whole life. It's not fair for him to be marginalized by those two.  
SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff