favorite tree decorations Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 11:59 pm
since the christmas threads are coming anyway. what are your favorite colored spheres and decorations to put up on your tree? Mine, not surprisingly, are purple and gold. and the few neat little decorations we made ourselves ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:02 am
heh... aretoo and his ex one time decorated the tree with (about half of) the beads I'd earned for Mardi Gras... ^_^  

aretoo
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:02 am
We have these porcelein doves that clip on to our tree where their feet would be so it looks like they're sitting in the tree. I love them so much and have since I was little. I was so sad when one of them broke.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:05 am
Kals needs help with her Christmas Avatar!

We have a pair of doves like that too.

We've got a whole bunch of homemade ornaments that we've collected over the years, starting the year before I was born. 27 Christmases worth of homemade love and memories on the tree heart

Click siggie for details!

Kalstolyn

Desirable Genius

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

blue_green

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:35 am
My favorite ornaments where the ones my grandfather had made himself when he was young. They were made out of straws and string. heart They're Lithuanian Christmas ornaments and since Lithuanian is the majority of my heratige I feel very connected to it. My grandfather is 100% Lithuanian.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:56 am
My favourite ornament are tiny glass angels with gold on them.  

Leebeedoh

Rica is insane

6,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:28 pm
My favorite would have to be the charlie brown sleigh ones that hook together to make a train. ^^ They're so cute.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:43 pm
Sparklers *-* and colored lights...and colored balls and tinsel.
Yeah...  

Serious Erius
Crew

wakusei
Vice Captain

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:25 pm
    Our tree ends up mostly being red and gold. My favorite decorations are always the ones my brother, sister and I made when we were kids in school. They're so...hideous and hilarious. It's fun to laugh at them as we hang them up.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 12:29 pm
I just got my first on my own Christmas tree, so I didn't have any ornaments to put on it. I went to walmart and got some of those glass balls and some paint, and one of my friends brought some clay, and we had a party where everybody came over and painted the balls and make clay ornaments. I love my Christmas tree now, because of all the fun that went into making the ornaments.  

luminether

gem2star

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:43 am
i like the traditional red and gold and the star or angel on top.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:48 am
Woah, super zombie thread O.o  

Red Glacier

Kyla_Ewens

Crew

Questionable Receiver

13,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:57 am
I have several favorites. I used to keep them in a box in my room so I could look at them whenever I wanted to see them. xd

My favorite was my Big Bird ornament. It's a porcelain one that broke several times, and my mom lovingly glued it back together. lol It's Big Bird on a sled. There's also my accordion playing snowman which I've always loved.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:08 pm
I have had this one ornament that I have always liked. It's the shuttlecraft galileo from the origonal star trek that has a recording of Mr Spock saying happy holidays and live long and prosper. I always been a trek nut and it is a collectable and means alot to me. I use it every year when I can  

palnoki

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:53 pm
palnoki
I have had this one ornament that I have always liked. It's the shuttlecraft galileo from the origonal star trek that has a recording of Mr Spock saying happy holidays and live long and prosper. I always been a trek nut and it is a collectable and means alot to me. I use it every year when I can

No WAY! I have that same ornament! "Shuttle Craft to Enterprise. Shuttle Craft to Enterprise. Spock here. Happy Holidays. Live long and prosper. "
That's awesome. I have another one from Star Trek that goes along with it, but I'm not sure what craft it is. It just lights up.

My favorite ornaments are the ones that you've always had, but you don't really know how they came about. Like those reeeeeally tall, skinny Santa ornaments that everyone has but doesn't remember buying. Or those porcelain houses that have a place for a light to snap inside...  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff