Reply 21+
The Comings and Goings thread Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AntoniaMerEnfant

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:23 am
I know we've had various threads, but I wanted to make a thread for people to note returns and absences. You're still free to make your own, but I figured why not make one for everyone to use if they so please!

Anyway if I haven't been posting much school and work have been ARG. Much, much has been going on. I may have some pretty big news in my personal life to share with the guild- but the verdict isn't back yet.

I should be replying to posts again soon. Finals week is coming up for me in about two weeks. However- early January I will be having more free time. And more free time means A. Cleaning up my room, doing house work, fixing things B. Writing an award winning Novel C. Working out to get my body in shape or D. Spending time on Gaia to hold off on all of the above!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 9:28 am
AntoniaMerEnfant
I may have some pretty big news in my personal life to share with the guild- but the verdict isn't back yet.

You're going to enter the race for President?  

Headhunter
Crew

AntoniaMerEnfant

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 2:02 pm
-falls over laughing-

No no, I fancy Obama too much to take a single vote from him...

Well there are actually two different things going on. One involves an application... so it takes an "acceptance" for that to work 3nodding

The other is a womanly issue which I have to get tested for.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:28 pm
Great thread idea!! Perhaps we should even sticky it?

I look forward to hearing your news...I wish you luck, it sounds like both bits of your news might require it?  

Doressa
Captain

Noirkaze

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:22 pm
So I got my ticket for the move. I may not be on much around the 18-20 of December. I'm not sure if I'll have the internet connection.

~hugs Antonia~  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:53 pm
Noirkaze
So I got my ticket for the move. I may not be on much around the 18-20 of December. I'm not sure if I'll have the internet connection.

~hugs Antonia~

Good luck with the move!!! I am excited for you. I hope all your college stuff works out. I want to personally thank you for inspiring me to do something. Hopefully I shall have good news soon to tell you.  

AntoniaMerEnfant

Doressa
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:43 pm
Noirkaze

~hugs Antonia~

Goodluck with the move!!!! xd  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 1:15 am
Can't wait to hear the news, Antonia!  

Kinkigalinki

Noirkaze

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 5:34 am
Okay everyone... I'm off

Next you'll see me I'll be burried under snow and freezing my buns off. I have a feeling I'll enjoy it for a short period of time.
Don't have too much fun while I'm gone.
I should be back tomorrow...or soon after. I don't know what kind of connection I'll have.

Happy Holidays.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 4:00 pm
Noirkaze
Okay everyone... I'm off

Next you'll see me I'll be burried under snow and freezing my buns off. I have a feeling I'll enjoy it for a short period of time.
I should be back tomorrow...or soon after. I don't know what kind of connection I'll have.

Happy Holidays.

I'm so jealous!! I've never seen snow!!!  

Doressa
Captain

Super Buick

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 9:32 pm
Doressa
Noirkaze
Okay everyone... I'm off

Happy Holidays.

i'm pretty sure that between noirkaze and myself, we can come up with some nice wintry pics for ya doressa. granted, they're not the same as actually experiencing it firsthand, but you can live through us.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 5:37 am
Super Buick
Doressa
Noirkaze
Okay everyone... I'm off

Happy Holidays.

i'm pretty sure that between noirkaze and myself, we can come up with some nice wintry pics for ya doressa. granted, they're not the same as actually experiencing it firsthand, but you can live through us.

Why thankyou!! You're right, it's not the same, but it'll have to do for now....  

Doressa
Captain

Noirkaze

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 5:47 pm
I'll be more than happy to send off some snow. We don't have much now just the bone freezing cold. I can't wait until I adjust to this.

Looks like we have internet...though it is being picky.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:56 pm
Yay for snow! We don't have any. Tonight it's almost cold enough to snow and dry enough for it to stick, but of course there isn't a cloud in the sky. *sigh*

Good luck with that internet, Noirkaze!  

kekadu
Crew

rains in asia

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 11:17 am
I know I haven't been around much lately anyhow (finals, graduation, and whatnot), but I'm going to be out of town for the holidays. I'll be in Savannah for Christmas, then I'm off to Hawai'i for my sister's wedding! domokun I'll be back sometime after the 4th.  
21+

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff