Fanfics Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

amusedandconfused

Interesting Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 7:37 pm
Are any of you guys making KH fanfics? If so, where are you posting them, what're they about, etc? This is a thread for bragging and brianstorming.

Me, I'm writing a fic but have yet to post it on fanfic. It involves Sora's cousin Serenity, a random OC named Oriana, and Axel's little sister, Alex. I think it's pretty good, but I'll have to post it and make a link to it and hear your opinions soon. Anyway, what say you about your fics?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 8:18 pm
I'm writing an AkuRoku AUish kinda thing. If I ever finish it, I will post it one my fanfiction account and post a link here if anyone wants to read it.  

sunnykitty19990330

Anxious Ladykiller

10,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Timid 100
  • Clambake 200

ladyAnlu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 6:19 am
I'm way too busy with school work and a job to start to think about writing fanfics. I will of course read them. I haven't tried to write a fanfic since High School, and that was when Inuyasha was still popular.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:33 am
If we get more than one in here maybe we can make a sticky for fanfics. We can have links to all of the guild members stories as well as links to any other really good ones out there.
Is anyone interested in that?  

Lord Tairen
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250

amusedandconfused

Interesting Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:00 am
Sounds good to me.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:48 pm
I'm not much of a fanfic person, but that sounds like a good idea.  

Jack_s boy

AcidRyu

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:34 pm
I'm finishing up my Riku fanfic. whee We should have a sticky for fanfics, so the yaoi fangirls can unite! -rally ups the hidden yaoi fangirls-  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:44 pm
rofl rofl What did we get ourselves into. I will take it into consideration and talk to MetalWing about it. If that is the way you guys feel about it, I will think it over carefully.  

ladyAnlu
Captain

Lord Tairen
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 4:32 am
We can't make a sticky without any fanfics to put there. Just give us a link, title, and short description.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:07 pm
Tainted Summer Light

Summary: What is love to a hopeless romantic that watches her crush walk by? With doubt heavier than her spellbound heart, can she brave the challenges and just maybe grasp the warmth of love? Rikuxoc Rikuoc

Length: 11 out of 12 Chapters, 39,644 words

Genre: Romance/Fantasy

Rating: T

This is on FF.Net so if you have it blocked... I don't know what to say to you...  

AcidRyu

ladyAnlu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 2:52 am
These computer's don't block anything here. If I was at school, then that would be a different story, but since I can still get on 4chan here, I think we are safe.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 4:24 am
SugarRyu
Tainted Summer Light

Summary: What is love to a hopeless romantic that watches her crush walk by? With doubt heavier than her spellbound heart, can she brave the challenges and just maybe grasp the warmth of love? Rikuxoc Rikuoc

Length: 11 out of 12 Chapters, 39,644 words

Genre: Romance/Fantasy

Rating: T

This is on FF.Net so if you have it blocked... I don't know what to say to you...

Is this one you wrote? I just want to know who to give credit to when we make the sticky.  

Lord Tairen
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250

MetalWing
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 6:57 am
I think any Fanfics I'd write wouldn't exactly be the kind of stuff I could post here....  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 7:01 am
Only because what you write isn't considered PG-13. Which is what Gaia is.... rofl  

ladyAnlu
Captain

amusedandconfused

Interesting Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 7:57 am
Now I just have to actually type out my fic and post it on fanfic, then I can make a link.  
Beyond the Worlds

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff