Welcome to Gaia! ::

Boxes Emporium

Back to Guilds

The general, boxy, hangout. 

Tags: random, gold, contests, discussion, community 

Reply // *Stabs bags*
? gniyas m'i tahw dnatsredu >>> uderstand what i'm saying ? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

It was...
  Funny
  Intresting
  Random
  Unexpected
  ~All of the above~
View Results

nekonaima

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 3:32 am
"I tryed a "Speech Recognition" program i found on my laptop becouse i had nothing to do last night...And it was great...my laptop can reconise my voice...i can tell my laptop what to do and then i tryed to get it to write what i'm saying using "WordPad""
"Thing's started out ok..."

I love kitten

Bye bye sweet doggy

How much I love myself

This is so fun

"then after i finished saying Merry Christmas...it started to write...well...it was my breathing cuz the microphone was too sensitive to the sound's"

Merry Christmas
or political fuel the scene of the of the north sea for the ice other will see a over the north sea and all for that it is Underwood CA and about our for a night on the arm what if I had if the their than the legends of might but her other her utter her or La La I was anything other than a mere what then was an acting as a it was anything of a

Ok...i think at this point i started to speak chinese...and since this program only understand english...well....it got a little more wierd sweatdrop

There's an working in cer identity one to have to be enough to on the of them was that mean I have met a need in our fitness centre and in his uncle had the idea that the that molla these animals used and what he is a I've been new one would have been a of the an you are there nine 999 Loma now I have

There areac lots of Neil a damned Proud Close Home thing was with you as You See the course was up on the scene nine a month or a senior and you know of her at the no 9000 in the than the I-paragraph new paragraph

The I Pacific all of it policy that the I hope that we have seen it the only I,, a be more easily than one

Then i started to sing "trick or treat smell my feet give me something good to eat"...but it wrote something else...

Trigger a tree and smell like median is something that dilute the fifth

Have had a string goods singer and see and smell like winning bid something the in all of this month I

Star Ireland no eight whalley no eight

stock real and not even one in the for

Then i said "pizza frenzy" well atleast it got the frenzy right...then i tryed saying pizza...it wrote "Peter"..then i said it again then it fianaly got it right

It's the Alfonsin's your mother answered by a beads a frenzy Peter pizza appeal to the south her name and the ninth

The thing that i saw intresting here is that it wrote "the war museum"...0_o....is there such a thing ?
It said "museum" four time's confused and i did't have that word in my mind at that time.... confused .....
and it also wrote "museum of the I SU"....."museum of the IM" question question question

Depend… Not have her hair and a are being I am not have where her in the are you the war museum of and I'm the I in one him we're looking nor are you all the he asked for your no war or are one and one the one thing I is it is you will debate the issue demanding and I think the museum the are no more museum of the IM I'm there I in one you were looking do that museum of the I SU on letter or all of whom are you

So what do you think of all this ? xd  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:31 am
xd rofl xd rofl xd  

~angelic0rain~

vincikun

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 9:35 am
thats cool! i wish i have something like that.. i get tired typing! domokun domokun  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 11:48 am
Yeah...but after i used it...i feel happy that i can type sweatdrop cuz the program was't realy that easy to use and it can even listed to me breathing...it was kinda a problem...and i had to speak realy well for it to understand me  

nekonaima

_kityz_r_us_
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 5:14 pm
~angelic0rain~
xd rofl xd rofl xd

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 7:27 am
nekonaima
Yeah...but after i used it...i feel happy that i can type sweatdrop cuz the program was't realy that easy to use and it can even listed to me breathing...it was kinda a problem...and i had to speak realy well for it to understand me

haha! the advantages of modern technology!  

vincikun

nekonaima

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 2:03 pm
vincikun
nekonaima

....Sometime's i wish i coud live in the stone age.... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:15 am
nekonaima
vincikun
nekonaima

gonk but why? its fun being hi tech! emo emo  

vincikun

nekonaima

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 5:24 am
vincikun
nekonaima
vincikun
nekonaima

gonk but why? its fun being hi tech! emo emo

Try using this program for about an hour then you'll understand... xd
And as for hi tech...it realy is't so high...
like cars still need fuel..and the fuel stinks every time i go to the gas station...why cant we use electrick powered cars...you know..just plug it in and re-charge and go rolleyes
I saw that their were such a thing...but doese't seem like anyone cares...or selling...

And no one can make prank call's anymore (not like i do them or anything) but almost everyone got caller ID....last time i tryed to call my friend's cell phone...but i got the number wrong so i panic and then i shut the cell phone off realy fast....that few minute's made me hope he doese't call back and ask who i was sweatdrop

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 11:32 am
well there are disadvantages and shortcomings but for me, i think the only way we can move is forward.. so all these updates on technology is good.  

vincikun

nekonaima

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 6:09 pm
Yah...well i hope it doese't move too fast....
Evolution can be good or cause Chaos...it's kinda random...not knowing when it's going to spin to confused

So as for me...i woud like to take one step forward and two steps back
So i wont see everything in fastforward>>>> eek *Were are the brakes ?*

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 9:38 am
i have never seen a person so against the progress.. ehehe.. no, i really understand you, its just that we are really perfecting our craft.. we will get there..  

vincikun

nekonaima

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 3:37 am
Mmm....well...in 200 years from now soemone else coud say the same thing
""we are really perfecting our craft.. we will get there""...It's just...when will we get their and how will it be prfected... confused

It kinda feels like..."yesterday i saw a PS2 selling in stores...then all of the sudden...Were did that Flat Screen TV Come From eek ???"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:35 am
yeah, you are right and i agree with you.. being a human means we are insatiable, when we achieve something, we would want more, thus we never get "there"  

vincikun

nekonaima

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 5:26 am
To me it's like driving a group of kids to the mall and atleast one of them woud yell out Are We There Yet !?
The driver woud know but the only thing he will say is Soon even though he knows its far
And the kids woud feel like an eternity just trying to get to the mall sweatdrop
And with real life..Yah...We can never get "There" *sigh*

// *Stabs bags*

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces