Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion
Debate Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:17 pm
I want everyone to argue on their individual thoughts about SasuNaru and NaruSasu. Think critically, "Why do you like SasuNaru?" or "Why do you like NaruSasu?"

Why do you think people are so sensitive when they see Sasuke's name first or Naruto's name first? Why do you think Sasuke should be uke? Why do you think Naruto should be uke? Why do you think there's "uke" and "seme" for this pairing? Does "sex" even matter for love?

-Please answer coherently or specifically
Have fun! biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:22 pm
No one's debating? Well, I'll help, since I'm free today.

Maybe everyone thinks "sex" is love. Like how the majority of people in the world think, creating babies is love itself. I guess, everyone in the world is ignorant and conceited. Because they'll just have a gut response for the BL pairing, not even giving it a chance because of their opinion. But even if it's an opinion, it depends if it's valid and good, right?  

1ntransigent
Vice Captain

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:26 pm
1ntransigent

Maybe everyone thinks "sex" is love. Like how the majority of people in the world think, creating babies is love itself. I guess, everyone in the world is ignorant and conceited. Because they'll just have a gut response for the BL pairing, not even giving it a chance because of their opinion. But even if it's an opinion, it depends if it's valid and good, right?

Yes true, very true.

I guess the majority just doesn't want to be considerate to the people who are different. Even if it's an opinion that opinion is not...well...good, I suppose. Because you have to at least respect them.

But I can ask you, what if that BL pairing is "crack?" But they somehow found some developement from it. Does it mean that, that opinion is good?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:29 pm
Gamexrocks
1ntransigent

Yes true, very true.

I guess the majority just doesn't want to be considerate to the people who are different. Even if it's an opinion that opinion is not...well...good, I suppose. Because you have to at least respect them.

But I can ask you, what if that BL pairing is "crack?" But they somehow found some developement from it. Does it mean that, that opinion is good?

It's hard for them to respect others I guess.

As for the last part, no that opinion is not good. Actually it depends. Because I'll rather like a crack pairing than a pairing that has a lot twists. The reason is because of the irritating fandom.  

1ntransigent
Vice Captain

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:30 pm
1ntransigent
Gamexrocks
1ntransigent

Yes true, very true.

It's hard for them to respect others I guess.

As for the last part, no that opinion is not good. Actually it depends. Because I'll rather like a crack pairing than a pairing that has a lot twists. The reason is because of the irritating fandom.

Yes...oh yeah. You didn't say anything about what you think about SasuNaru....  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 4:14 am
I prefer NaruSasu, but that's mostly because most of the SasuNaru stuff I read as them extremely out of character. Naruto's all innocent uke and Sasuke's perveted. o.O Neither of which really make much since. It's been proven that Sasuke is not perverted, and Naruto definately is. Also, Naruto's just slow, not innocent. lolz Technically Sasuke would be more innocent than Naruto, because Naruto's already killed someone and he really hasn't yet. The thing with Orochimaru doesn't really count, because he didn't really kill him. lolz I'm not saying Sasuke's innocent either, 'cause he's not. I'm simply trying to say that Naruto isn't innocent and Sasuke isn't perverted like in most of the SasuNaru fanfics/doujin. =]  

AnnetteAoi
Crew

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 4:17 pm
PsycoArsonistArtist
I prefer NaruSasu, but that's mostly because most of the SasuNaru stuff I read as them extremely out of character. Naruto's all innocent uke and Sasuke's perveted. o.O Neither of which really make much since. It's been proven that Sasuke is not perverted, and Naruto definately is. Also, Naruto's just slow, not innocent. lolz Technically Sasuke would be more innocent than Naruto, because Naruto's already killed someone and he really hasn't yet. The thing with Orochimaru doesn't really count, because he didn't really kill him. lolz I'm not saying Sasuke's innocent either, 'cause he's not. I'm simply trying to say that Naruto isn't innocent and Sasuke isn't perverted like in most of the SasuNaru fanfics/doujin. =]
I agree, you need a good plot to have a good fanfiction. But SasuNaru fanfictions can also be good. Since the majority if them are so smutty sometimes it's good. Because funny characters acting still count as a fanfictiion.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:08 am
Gamexrocks
PsycoArsonistArtist
I agree, you need a good plot to have a good fanfiction. But SasuNaru fanfictions can also be good. Since the majority if them are so smutty sometimes it's good. Because funny characters acting still count as a fanfictiion.

True, true. ^^

Another reason I like NaruSasu is 'cause I think Naruto has a good grip on his mental stability, but Sasuke doesn't. He needs someone to lean on or to pick him up when he's feeling down. He's not very good at sharing his emotions, so he needs someone to push him to do so and then be there to comfort him when he falls apart. And he /will/ fall apart. Keeping people out for a long time and then letting someone in and telling them about things is one of the most frightening experiences. Believe me. >~< Typically in fanfiction, the seme is always the one holding the uke. The seme is the one doing the comforting. I think if Sasuke were in that position, things would only get worse. xP  

AnnetteAoi
Crew

1ntransigent
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 8:01 pm
PsycoArsonistArtist
Gamexrocks
PsycoArsonistArtist

True, true. ^^

Another reason I like NaruSasu is 'cause I think Naruto has a good grip on his mental stability, but Sasuke doesn't. He needs someone to lean on or to pick him up when he's feeling down. He's not very good at sharing his emotions, so he needs someone to push him to do so and then be there to comfort him when he falls apart. And he /will/ fall apart. Keeping people out for a long time and then letting someone in and telling them about things is one of the most frightening experiences. Believe me. >~< Typically in fanfiction, the seme is always the one holding the uke. The seme is the one doing the comforting. I think if Sasuke were in that position, things would only get worse. xP

Indeed, however strength wise Sasuke is more dominant then Naruto. Not including Kyuubi because Kyuubi only expands his chakra he does not make him stronger. I don't really care who's seme or uke because you don't necessary need sex for love.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 4:55 pm
1ntransigent
PsycoArsonistArtist
Gamexrocks
PsycoArsonistArtist

True, true. ^^

Indeed, however strength wise Sasuke is more dominant then Naruto. Not including Kyuubi because Kyuubi only expands his chakra he does not make him stronger. I don't really care who's seme or uke because you don't necessary need sex for love.

Meh... Sasuke's more agressive. That's not the same thing as dominant. Also (just something I noticed) Naruto seems to go all Kyuubi the most when Sasuke's involved. =3 Oh....and I know the terms 'uke' and 'seme' refer to sex, but the over all dynamics of the pairing it's self are affected by it. Which is why I generally hate SasuNaru doujin. xP

Doesn't really matter though... It's all a matter of opinion. The pairing it's self is noncannon. It's all fandom, and mine involves an uke Sasuke. ;P  

AnnetteAoi
Crew

1ntransigent
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 6:32 pm
PsycoArsonistArtist
1ntransigent
PsycoArsonistArtist
Gamexrocks
PsycoArsonistArtist

True, true. ^^

Meh... Sasuke's more agressive. That's not the same thing as dominant. Also (just something I noticed) Naruto seems to go all Kyuubi the most when Sasuke's involved. =3 Oh....and I know the terms 'uke' and 'seme' refer to sex, but the over all dynamics of the pairing it's self are affected by it. Which is why I generally hate SasuNaru doujin. xP

Doesn't really matter though... It's all a matter of opinion. The pairing it's self is noncannon. It's all fandom, and mine involves an uke Sasuke. ;P

Actually, Sasuke is in more control when it comes to fighting....

Yes, that's why there's more evidence leeking to SasuNaru as being a couple. Naruto never turns Kyuubi to anyone other than Sasuke. First, when he thought Sasuke "died," Second in the Forest of Death when Sasuke was going to be eaten by Orochimaru's snake and finally at the vally of the end.

True, the majority of SasuNaru doujinshi's are all about sex but that is also the same for NaruSasu, except NaruSasu doesn't have as much but the general doujinshi for it is about sex. And yes, you have your opinion and I have mine.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 8:11 pm
I like it because something about their relationship draws me to it. I can't explain it with words, it's hard too.

Well, I think sex does matter because I think sex brings two people closer to each other. But it's not that important as feelings. It's just a matter of opinion, to see which one is the uke or the seme because it'll be hotter that way. Actually I'm this all up...if I'm right than, that'll be the first.  

AraiHito
Crew

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 8:26 pm
xtearsofrainx
I like it because something about their relationship draws me to it. I can't explain it with words, it's hard too.

Well, I think sex does matter because I think sex brings two people closer to each other. But it's not that important as feelings. It's just a matter of opinion, to see which one is the uke or the seme because it'll be hotter that way. Actually I'm this all up...if I'm right than, that'll be the first.

Haha, could be. I think sex is just well...pleasure.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:24 pm
Gamexrocks
xtearsofrainx

Could be. To others, sex is for creating a family. Like I said to me, sex doesn't really matter for love. Some people think it does matter because it brings two people closer together like what xtearsofrainx said. But feelings is just as important, actually feelings is really important.

Right now I see the pairing fandom of Naruto is just a bunch of horny addicts. Just caring about how hot they look when they're kissing or having sex. It pains me to see that this is how almost everyone see that this is love.  

1ntransigent
Vice Captain

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:26 pm
1ntransigent
Gamexrocks
xtearsofrainx

Could be. To others, sex is for creating a family. Like I said to me, sex doesn't really matter for love. Some people think it does matter because it brings two people closer together like what xtearsofrainx said. But feelings is just as important, actually feelings is really important.

Right now I see the pairing fandom of Naruto is just a bunch of horny addicts. Just caring about how hot they look when they're kissing or having sex. It pains me to see that this is how almost everyone see that this is love.

Yes, such a shame...I'm just thankful that some don't act like that.  
SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff