Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply The Vault
Seriously Spooky Stories (ATG Contest) - Winner Announced! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which entry do you like best?
Number 1
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Number 2
35%
 35%  [ 5 ]
Number 3
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Number 4
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Number 5
42%
 42%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 14

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 11:37 am
Winner is entry number 5 by aretoo with 6 votes! Thank you everyone for participating!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Alright boys and girls! It's that time of year again. A time when the leaves turn orange and shrivel up like old prunes to fall dead on the ground, leaving large mounds of their corpses for little children to play in; when a chill enters the air and every breeze that passes over your flesh sends shivers down your spine; when shadows fall and a full moon rises and the thought of peering out from beneath your blanket fills you with dread. That's right. Tis the season for the most frightening holiday of all - Halloween! twisted

So, show your spirit by writing the creepiest, spookiest, most terrifying story for all of us here to enjoy and if you horrify enough of us, you may walk away with 15k!

1. Gm_The_Magician
2. Omnileech
3. aretoo
4. TurtIe Tracks
5. Jaft

We will be accepting your ghoulish entries from Oct. 24 - Nov.9 11:59pm - 5 GMT
All story telling entries are to be sent to Alarias (me) via PM.
Only one entry per user permitted.
(If you rushed to meet the last deadline and feel that you could make a better entry by the new deadline, you may submit a new entry and I will replace your old one with it.)
Entries should not exceed 1500 words.
This contest is free to enter and anyone may join in
Only the first ten entries received will qualify for chance to win a prize.
The entire guild will vote to determine the winner.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 12:06 pm
(1.)
Quote:
Street fairs— a source of entertainment for children of all ages, a time to spend countless amounts of money in a futile attempt to get stuffed animals that would be thrown away within a few months, a place where a multitude of kids flock to in order to relax. Kayla Larko was one of those kids. All she wanted to do on the second Friday of April 2007 was have fun, and possibly obtain a reward. …Okay, so she was only after winning things in order to show off, but there would undoubtedly be fun in succeeding. Victory is always fun. Regardless of reason, Kayla went to the Thirteenth Annual Street Fair in her hometown with three of her freshmen classmates. Everything started with a simple argument.
Where would they begin? Alex, her best friend since Jr. High, wanted to try the basketball booth; he was a star athlete and was sure there was no chance he could lose. His friends, however, complained that only he would enjoy it. Mike, whom she had met just a few weeks earlier, thought they should start with lunch. Kayla and Alex responded by claiming they weren’t hungry. Anju stayed out of the argument. In fact, she wished she could stay out of the entire group. While the three always acted friendly towards Anju, they made it obvious each word had a different meaning, all indirectly making fun of her. After bumping into them on the way to the fair, Kayla, Mike, and Alex followed her exact steps and mimicked Anju's shuffling strides. Kayla thought to herself, "We’re just having fun with her." She held no personal grudge towards the girl but thought it better to join in the boys' teasing than present herself as a target.
Upon arriving at the fair, Kayla insisted that they go on the moonwalk, but the guys said it was too childish. As the leader of the gang, she just couldn't let it go. She was too proud to simply submit to someone else.
After watching her classmates waste around half an hour arguing, Anju finally made a suggestion. She pointed out a haunted house. Wait… why is this at a street fair? Though a little confused, Alex and Mike immediately approved. It would make them seem cowardly to refuse when Anju, of all people, proposed it. After agreeing on a prize for the last one to get scared, it only took a few minutes for Kayla to consent.
It turned out the “haunted house” was actually just an abandoned building decorated for the occasion. There weren’t any supervisors, and it seemed as though no tickets or money were required. It was practically pitch black, most light switches were broken, and the hallways were so convoluted it would probably take an hour to find your way out. As the group passed by the restroom, Mike spoke up, interrupting the conversation they were having at the moment. “I’ve got to go to like, the bathroom so bad it isn’t even like, funny. So like, can we just like, chill for a while?” Nobody minded. The rest of them waited outside. After a while, they heard him turn on a faucet. Then Mike shrieked in a pitch high enough to break the (already broken) mirrors in front of him, falling backwards at the same time. His startled classmates rushed inside, asking what was wrong. The only thing he could do was raise a wet, quivering finger at the running faucet. All heads turned. Kayla went to it, and realized that instead of water, the sink was splattered with blood. Anju screamed. A few seconds of silence passed.
“Hahaha, this is pretty convincing!” she announced in a shaky voice. “I wonder how they managed do that?” It took a while, but they all slowly started to accept that the blood was fake.
There was only one room they hadn’t gone to yet. As they entered, the dim lights automatically flickered on, much to the unspoken relief of everyone. Besides a table with a strange figure on it, the room was empty and plain. When they stepped closer, the figure turned out to be a smiling person with an axe in its hand, arm raised. Anju screamed again. Mike would have, but couldn’t due to the fact he lost his voice from fear. Alex smacked them both. “Are you guys stupid? That’s not a real person!” Pause. “Look, want me to prove it to you? I’ll check the heartbeat!” He confidently strode over to it and placed his ear next to the chest. Thirty seconds. Head still lowered, Alex continued. “It’s not beating. It. Is. Fake. Can’t you see tha--”
WHOOSH
The arm rammed down.
THUMP

Alex had been beheaded. His head rolled on the ground. Three shocked students were presented with a scene graphic enough to get Kill Bill a “G” rating by comparison. The figure’s head turned towards them and mechanical laughter filled the stuffy air. Horror was replaced with grief, and the grief was in turn replaced with fear. Those remaining scrambled away, screeching their minds out.

Mike tiptoed as silently as possible. Maybe nobody would find him; maybe he would have a chance to live. He saw a grand piano. Blinded with panic, he chose to hide inside. Looking in, he saw there weren’t any strings, so he clambered in the back, as he trembled with fright. Then Mike noticed a single piano string was still loosely in place. Mike leaned forward…
Cautiously…
Cautiously…
The string was jerked backwards abruptly, wrapping around his neck. No matter how much he clawed at it, suffocation was inevitable. The lid of the piano slammed down, enclosing Mike’s lifeless body.
Anju collapsed onto the ground and started sobbing loudly. One could only imagine how terrifying the entire ordeal would be for a young girl, seeing a friend murdered in front of her. Even so, she should have paid more attention to survival. While she shrieked in agony, something shot out of the darkness and grabbed her ankle and dragged her out of sight.
Gasping for breath, Kayla glanced around as she ran. Mike and Anju were nowhere to be found; could they have made it out? No, she would have seen them. They were probably in danger, but that didn’t matter. Mike and Anju didn’t matter. She thought she saw something, a glimmer of light. It was the exit! A way out of danger, out of all of the horror, was so close. She was there! She had made it! With all of her excitement and relief, it was only at the last moment that Kayla noticed the sound of a chainsaw whirring behind her.

One Year Later

Anju strolled around at the street fair, free of all annoyances. Everything had gone just as planned. Thank goodness for acting lessons and the money to buy custom electronics! Even though she had to go through the effort of creating some real features of a haunted house to keep her victims interested, setting up the old building, and making false records of its preparations to avoid suspicion, it was worth it. The authorities had heard her cries, as she was closest to the entrance, and pulled her outside. A tear-stained girl who had seen such gruesome events was not going to be put under the stress of interrogation, she knew. Anju couldn’t help but smile happily. It was true, victory was always fun.

(2.)
Quote:
Charlie slowly made his way out of his house. It was about midnight as he left with the beer in hand. He slowly climbed out the window of his one story home. His room was right next to his parents and yet, they didn’t suspect a thing. He looked out his window, and without hesitation, lowered the beers soundlessly. Charlie had brown hair, fair skin, and lovely golden eyes that glistened in the moonlight. His smile was twisted. He had a rounded nose, and skinny eyebrows. He wore jeans and a shirt. Never could he suspect that this night would end up changing his life forever.

Charlie stepped over the windowsill ever so gently onto the ground. He closed the window to the best of his ability, so he could easily get back in once he returned home. He was quite the promiscuous little scamp, sneaking out with alcohol. Charlie had agreed to meet Jordan down at the end of his street, so that his parents wouldn’t hear Jordan’s car. They were intelligent kids, but not thoughtful enough. Charlie made his way down the street. He didn’t wish to walk along the sidewalk, for fear of being seen out late. He decided to take a short cut through the many bushes that appeared harmless; little did he know that many of them concealed thorns. His jeans were protecting him, while he kept his arm high above the bushes.

Farther down, near the end of the street, hung a spider’s webbing that held back several sharp thorns. The thorns held back against the thorn bush created a small path for Charlie. As he slowly passed by, his elbow brushed the web, breaking it, causing the jagged thorns to come down, and implanting them into his forearm. He dropped the beers with a thud, gritting his teeth in pain as the thorns pierced into his forearm. In a line, one after the other they stuck in. He then slowly pulled away from the points, causing them to tear his skin deeper, and connecting the three bloody dots. He was bleeding profusely. As soon as he was able, Charlie jerked his arm away from the thorns, leaving a trail of blood behind him. He ripped a piece of his shirt off, and wrapped it around his wound, sighing. His shirt quickly turned blood red.
The pain wouldn’t stop coursing through his body.

He slowly picked the beers back up, looking around to make sure his neighbors didn’t hear him. He made his way to the end of the street, and just as he thought, Jordan was waiting for him there. He would be the drunken chauffeur for the night. He had blue eyes, and brown curly hair. Next to Jordan was his girlfriend, Amanda, who was longingly caressing him. They loved each other. After all, she couldn’t keep off of him. She was quite angular with black hair that shimmered in the light and her eyes were beautiful and green. Jordan and Amanda both looked at Charlie’s arm and questioned him as to what had happened. He took off the cloth to show them that the wound was nothing horrible. They offered to take him to the hospital; he declined and dropped his little cloth on the ground. The cut had stopped bleeding, and he felt he wouldn’t need his bandage any longer.

They brushed it off, still worried, hopping in the car. They each took a beer in hand, and began drinking their asses off. They talked extensively about life, and how the Blue Man Group made them ever so mad. They then moved on to school, and other subjects of the like. They began to mock friends, enemies, teachers, and people they barely even knew. They didn’t care-it was funny to them. Jordan, being quick witted, conceived the idea to go acquire something to eat. Seeing as they were near a highway and some fast food restaurants, they decided to go for it, thinking they weren’t too drunk. They were mistaken. Jordan slowly inserted his key with much difficulty. He tried for a good two minutes before he finally got it in. He then turned the key, and on came his car. He put the car in drive, and slowly began to pick up speed as they went. They made it out of the neighborhood, and began speeding towards their destination. As he hit the desolate highway, the car was well over the speed limit. Everything was going in a blur to them as he sped past the town. All he, Amanda, and Charlie noticed were the blazing lights currently weaving around them. Charlie sat in the back seat with his feet propped up on the other side, so that he was fully stretched out. Charlie’s arm ran over the back of the seat against the back window. Then Charlie noticed something; the city was far behind them, and they couldn’t see the town anymore.

They approached a puddle just big enough for them to hydroplane. Then all of a sudden they started spinning out of control. Jordan had no idea what was happening. Amanda held onto him, and laughed it up. A slab of concrete stood up ahead that some idiot kids had set up for a wild jump that had long since past; they never saw it coming. As soon as they hit the slab, they went air-born. They began to flip through the air. Amanda’s head, which was dug into Jordan’s chest, went up and hit his chin. Jordan’s tongue was sticking out, for he thought the air felt great. His head sprang up, and hit the roof of the car. His jaw came up on his tongue, biting it off. Blood began to squirt from the stub of his tongue onto the windshield. Jordan’s jaw crushed Amanda’s skull when it came back down. Amanda and Jordan were knocked out, and couldn’t feel a thing. Charlie went up as the car did, and banged his head on the ceiling, knocking him out as well. His thorn cut arm went flying through the back windshield as they were in mid flight. As the car bounced, his cut arm slowly began ripping open. As it did, the wind force from the flipping car slowly pulled the skin as if it were a rubber glove. As the wind pulled on the skin, Charlie’s skin caught a hold of the ground. The car bounced, almost instantly ripping the skin right off his arm. Everything from the cut and below was missing. All that was left from the incident were muscle fibers and bone sticking out of the window.

The car had flipped in the air a good five times before finally and suddenly rocking to a stop. It’s quite unlikely that this would have happened, if it weren’t for the two twisted poles sticking through the roof of the car, dowsed in blood. The two metal rods had forever impaled the two lovers in the positions they were to remain in forever, against each other for eternity. The metal rods had gone straight through their heads and down their bodies, exiting out their pelvic bones. They died unconscious, lucky to stay in each other’s arms.

Charlie awoke several minutes later in the desert, with beer bottles and glass everywhere around him. He didn’t even see what had happened to Jordan and Amanda. He looked over, cautiously, at his arm. He couldn’t feel it at all. He began to breathe heavily, and took a look at it, only to find red muscle fibers and bone. His eyes widened as he began to panic. His skin was completely gone from his arm. He tried to scream, but nothing happened. His vocal cords were shot. He quickly began moving his arm in a panic. As soon as he did move it, the sharp glass began cutting the muscle fibers. He didn’t realize it. Then, out of nowhere, he heard a pop, muscle fiber had snapped and, before he knew it, the fiber came whipping back. His right eye watched in slow motion as the fiber came back and snapped him in his eye. This caused his eye to bust open wide for all to see.

Charlie ripped his arm free from the window, as tears ran down his cheeks. He couldn’t speak, he couldn’t cry for help. He was stranded in that small desert. He pushed his way out of the car, and collapsed on the sand. After his collapse the door to the car shut behind him. Determined, he used the car as a support to stand back up. He was soon standing, and leaning against the car. He slowly made it to the front seat to check on Jordan and Amanda. He saw the horror on their faces and screamed awaking from his dream.

(3.)
Quote:
Clubbed to Death

I just killed my best friend… Here’s how it happened. We were planning to go out tonight to check out The Shaft. Yeah I know, it’s a bad name for a nightclub, probably thought up by a bunch of boys who giggled whenever someone said, “p***s.” You just giggled too didn’t you? Anyway, it’s a hot, new club that just had its grand opening last week. He told me he’ll come over to my place so we could help each other out with our “looks”. We both wanted to make a great impression on the supple, young men we were bound to meet. Don’t give me that look. With a name like “The Shaft”, it’s obviously a gay nightclub. I hope that doesn’t bother you.

The doorbell rang… I rushed over to let him in. He stepped onto the tiled floor with his five hundred fifty dollar black, Gucci moccasins. Finally, after a dramatic two seconds, he brought the rest of himself inside of my house and greeted me with a “Hey babe.”
“Hey yourself.” I replied. My eyes realized that the rest of him was covered in sweats and my forehead wrinkled as I began to frown. “I thought we were—“
“Sshhh…” he said as he put a finger to my lips to silence me. He held up his mahogany, leather suitcase. “The clothes I’m going to wear are inside here, and you can help me pick them out.” He gave me a wink as he finished his sentence which made me sigh and roll my eyes.

Let me tell you a little bit more about my friend. He was just a little over six feet tall, his auburn hair was always gelled, his hands were incredibly soft, his tanned skin seemed to glisten for no apparent reason, he enjoyed wearing the biggest brands, and had a smile that could disarm a platoon. He was also gay, but not just the normal kind of gay, he was really gay. I mean, if you took all the stereotypes of gay men and mixed them together, you’d end up creating my best friend. He’s the kind of gay man who could send shivers down your spine if he said, “Mississippi.”
We both went to my room. I walked. He skipped. He placed his suitcase on my bed and opened it up. I peered inside and much to my surprise, I saw clothes. “Who keeps clothes in their suitcase?” I asked.
“I do, you silly goose.” He replied.
“I’m surprised you didn’t have a suit in there.” I said in jest.
“Ha ha. Very funny Mr. Jokerpants and why would I keep a suit in a suitcase?”
“Well, you’re known to put strange things in dark places.”
“…”
I knew I went too far this time. I didn’t hear the usual sarcastic retort. “Are you okay? I didn’t really mean to hurt your feelings.”
“Just forget about it Mr. Meanhead. Help me pick out some clothes for The Shaft.”
“Err... Right, let’s get started then.”

We spent half an hour selecting our gear and gadgets. I say gear and gadgets because this night, we were going to be hunting for handsome men we could feast upon. Not cannibalistically of course, metaphorically I meant. Anyway, we got into my friend’s car, a sand dune coloured Corolla, and were well on our way to party. Excitement started creeping up my pants legs and decided to rest in my heart. I looked over to my friend with a wide smile splitting my face in two. He couldn’t help himself either and had to grin back. The road became a blur and the lights became streaks as we sped down the poorly lit streets to our destination. Suddenly, we came upon the neon sign. I mean… We arrived at the brightly lit club, The Shaft.

“Strange” I said, “Where’s the line? There’s no one outside.”
“You’re right, not even a sweaty, muscley bouncer is here to pat me down for weapons.” said my now horny gay friend.
“Weapons?” I ask, well knowing his horrible reply.
“Yeah, you know, the ones I keep in my pants.”
“Ugh… Let’s go inside.”

I opened the door to let my friend go inside, but instead of heading to the fun and games, he faced the sky and started sniffing vigorously. “What is it? What do you smell?” I cautiously inquired, secretly hoping my deodorant was enough.
“Manflesh.” he said with a sly smile.
“Wow… Can we go inside already?”

As we finally stepped inside, he already skipped off to find some hapless victim to sexualize. I found an empty table and sat myself down to survey my surroundings. The lighting was dark, and there was some strange dance music being played by the DJ. I couldn’t see anyone’s face, but I could tell where my friend was because he was the most animated person here. I didn’t feel safe here, but I thought I should try and enjoy myself. I headed to the bar for a thirst quenching drink. The bartender was not a happy man. He turned to me with his old and pale face and said nothing. Out of fear, and poverty, I asked him for a Coke. He poured me a glass without looking and set my drink on the counter. I reached inside my pocket to take out some money, but he walked away and left me to myself. I grew more apprehensive and started to look for my friend among the dancing people.

Dancing people… They looked more as if they were shuffling from side to side, swaying. I call out his name, but heard no reply. I walk over to one of the people dancing and ask, “Have you seen my friend, he’s around six feet tall, has tanned skin, and hair…” My words trailed off as I stared at some kind a creature that resembled a man. He shouldn’t have been able to stand, but he still managed to take some steps to face me.
His unnaturally huge eyes stared at me as his crusty mouth uttered one word, “Run.” His bony frame lurched towards the DJ in attempt to continue dancing.
“No…” I said in horror. I looked all around me and saw the creatures. My eyes were not fooled by the dark lighting now. They were all variations of thin, pale, and bony. Some thing was killing them, or at least draining them of their life. The dance floor was littered with these walking corpses and I knew I had to find my friend before he joined everyone else in being food. I started running towards the front, pushing people that should have been dead a long time ago, out of my way.
Then I saw the DJ. Then the DJ saw me. He smiled and changed the records. Instead of the strange music I heard before, I was now listening to a warped version of the Bee Gee’s “Staying Alive”. He beckoned me to come closer and I couldn’t resist. My body walked itself over to the DJ, whose features were becoming more apparent. His eyes were bloodshot, he had yellowed fangs, his skin looked similar to tree bark, and his beckoning hand resembled a claw. He asked me, “Why. Aren’t. You. Dancing. With. All. The. Others?”
I started to cry and I whispered between sobs, “I just want… to find my friend… and leave…”
“Your. Friend. Is. Gone. Leave. Now. Human, While. I. Still. Remain. In. Good. Humour. Today. Has. Been. Successful.”

And just like that, my body was mine again. I couldn’t do anything except run. I collided with the doors and fell into the outside world. The fresh air was a calming relief compared to the stale and moist air of The Shaft. Then I remembered my friend remained a prisoner to the DJ’s spell. I left him to a fate of prolonged decomposition. What kind of friend am I, to abandon him? I threw my head back and shouted to the sky, “WHY!? Why!? Why did it have to turn out like this…?” I closed my eyes and said, “I’m so sorry Bartholomew!”
“What?”
“I said I’m sorry.”
“For what?”
“For leaving you… to die?”
“I’m dead? I don’t feel dead. In fact, I feel quite gay.”
“But… What? How did you get out of The Shaft?”
“Oh, The Shaft just wasn’t for me, I found it to be so tasteless. Did you see how those people were dancing? They were just like zombies. I tried to talking with them, but they would just moan, and none of them were cute. They need to see their dermatologist and a couple of them could do with more sun. Hey, let’s go to the beach next time, I wanna-“
“Shut up. Let’s go home now. I’ll put on “The Sound of Music” for us to watch.”
“Sounds like a party! To the Gay-mobile!”
“Ugh…”

Fin

(4.)
Quote:
They're after me. No. They're after us. My family… my family needs to escape this hellhole. My wife, she has the information. She has the key the survival of me, my three two kids and everyone else. They need to hide, the village is in ruins. Bombs … death squads… fires…. they're all looking for her. I hid her I hid the kids I need to find a place to hide. There's a lot of rubble in my village and that means a lot of places to hid.

I found a destroyed church to wait out the men after making sure my family was well hidden. If I can just wait until night then maybe just maybe we can escape into the night. The church is … mostly there. The bombs have taken out most of the walls, the interior has long since been looted. The corpses of children litter the interior. Most of them were crushed by debris, the others were slaughtered by the squads. Bugs are plentiful from all the rotting bodies. The women especially are the most horrifying as they were the ones who had to endure gang-rapes and then public executions but at least they don't have to worry about the world anymore. I find what's left of a cellar. Perfect! I step in and quickly run inside and then there's a sharp pain to the back of my head and everything goes black…

I come to in a sterile white room. There is absolutely nothing in this room aside from a table with a large white plate covered with meat. The smell! Oh the smell! So well seasoned the delicious aroma brought back the hunger pains. I haven't eaten in weeks.
"Where is Khaliah?" a boomed pleasant voice blasted from the walls. "If you tell us where you hid her then we will let you go in peace. If not then you will suffer until you tell us what we want. Your choice."

I of course refuse. She's my partner, our only hope of survival. She knows the land, the region, she has connections if we can just escape… I might not be able to make it but if she can then at least my children can make it out alive.

In comes three men. Two of them pin me to the ground while the remaining one reaches into a small black bag. He pulls out a pair of pliers. They say nothing. The one with the pliers gives me a calm smile. He reaches for my right hand. The pliers reach for a fingernail and quickly tug if off. The pain of it coming off was quickly eclipsed by the pain of the nail being jammed where the nail used to be. Then he moves onto the next finger… and another and another until I have no more uninjured fingers and 10 nails. The warmth of my dripping blood at least is a comfort considering how terribly cold the room is.

Then they leave. Not a word said. No eye contact.

Still, the food oh the food! Such a heavenly aroma! The hunger… I just can't resist. I eat most of what's there and spy … a finger? Not just any finger. A finger with a ring on it. A ring I … think I gave to my daughter. I look closer. It's … her hand. Roasted, cooked, seasoned, delicious. I'm terrified, horrified, disgusted. I want to vomit But can't. The more I eat, the more hungry I become. I can't help but keep eating until nothing is left of the remains of what must be my children.

I black out.

Some time later I come to. The raging pain in my fingers forces me to come back to my reality. I see the men in the room again. Without a word one grabs my tongue. Another pulls out what must be a battery of some kind with jumper cables. Quickly they clamp the cables onto my tongue. They start the shocks. First small, then progressively more intense. The pain is blinding, I'm shaking wildly, my eyes .. have gone black. I can hear, see and feel everything but I can't see. Pain is wracking through my body and I can feel my life slipping away.

"OK!" I shout. "I can tell you where she is!"

"You misunderstand us" The man says in response. "She's already dead. How do you think we knew where you'd be?"

"Why did you do this?!" I scream.

"Because we could of course." He says. Then he pulls out a gun and hands it to me. "You know what to do."

And indeed I did. I had nothing to live for. So I took the gun and used it on myself.

(5.)
Quote:
Hrm... well, if you want a creepy, real-life story, I have one that happened to a friend of mine. This happened before I met him, but I have at least met all the living in this story...

Russ (my friend) and his girlfriend had just moved into a house (they were renting it), and there were a few odd things about the house. There was one room upstairs the cat would NOT go into; even if they were carrying her, she would claw and hiss until she was out of their arms and out of the room. In the basement, there was an odd little alcove with hooks in the ceiling; Russ, having a dark sense of humor, would tease Diane (the girlfriend) that that was where he'd torture the little girls.

Knowing there were a few odd things about the house, they invited their friend Nermal (I've never known if that was his real name, or just a nickname), who is sensitive to supernatural phenomena, over to dinner.

Before dinner, they took Nermal on a tour of the new digs. When they got to the upstairs room, they mentioned that the cat wouldn't go in there. He replied, "Well, of course not. Can't you see her?"

Russ and Diane looked at each other. "See who?"

"Well," replied Nermal, "There's a little girl in the closet. She looks very scared; if you want to get rid of her, you could light a candle in there and talk to her, and let her know it's OK to move on."

They progressed through the tour until they got to the basement. Nermal took one look around, turned white, and said, "I have to leave. Now."

He immediately left the house, never to return there, and to this day, he still hasn't told Russ or Diane what he saw in the basement.

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

wakusei
Vice Captain

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 10:07 am
    Ooo, Aaa

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 2:33 pm
*cracks knuckles and opens Word*  

Indigo Project

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 3:29 pm
I might try something after I finish my philosophy paper... Don't know how scary it'll be, though.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 9:22 pm
Erverain
I might try something after I finish my philosophy paper... Don't know how scary it'll be, though.

Aww I'm sure you can scare the figurative pants right off of us! blaugh  

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:11 pm
This is the perfect excuse to get my story written down. I should totally scan the scary story book I made when I was like 8 for you guys to read too. It's quite funny.

Erve: Give us the philosophy paper instead, it'll scare the pants off of some people too I'm sure.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:24 pm
Pish-tush. People aren't scared of thinking, right?  

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:55 pm
Erverain
Pish-tush. People aren't scared of thinking, right?

....well...from some posts I've read, they may very well be lol  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:56 pm
I guess if zombies DO attack, they'll die of starvation, huh?  

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:59 pm
lol nah...they'll just start modeling :XP:  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 12:57 pm
Erverain

They will probably just take over the world with their superior intellect.  

Trish the Stalker

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:22 pm
La Belle Isolde
Erverain

They will probably just take over the world with their superior intellect.

The world run by undead super models...hmm...sounds entertaining lol  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:44 pm
oh this looks right up my alley! *whips out pencil* I shall have to try and come up with something if I get the time  

penned ignorance

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:17 pm
....hmm...

I am starting to go over the limit... I'll try and shave it down a bit if need be.  
The Vault

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff