Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cobra Starship Guild

Back to Guilds

For all fans of Cobra Starship. FANGS UP! 

Tags: cobra, starship, gabe saporta, viva la cobra, fangs 

Reply ¡Viva La Cobra Guild!
I just got WTCS,WRTS & now I got ¡Viva! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you own While The City Sleeps, We Rule The Streets?
  Yes
  No
  I downloaded the songs.
View Results

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 12:40 pm
I know, I'm almost a year late, but I got my copy of Cobra Starship's album today! (Except I can't call it "Cobra Starship's album" anymore, because now they have more than one surprised So I have to say "CS's first album" surprised xp )

But yes. I'm very happy 3nodding I mean, I've had all the songs ever since I first heard of them, but owning the album is so much better than having the songs downloaded on the computer.

Now to convince my parents to preorder Viva La Cobra! for me... even though shipping is ridiculously expensive xp

Edit: My copy of ¡Viva La Cobra! arrived today! heart
I'm so happy. I love this album so much <3

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 1:05 pm
I can't find their album anywhere!!! well i have all the songs downloaded...  

xBleedingVenom

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 1:35 pm
xxACoalminexx
I can't find their album anywhere!!! well i have all the songs downloaded...
Aw, I know what that's like. It's not for sale over here, since barely anyone has ever even heard of them...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 1:50 pm
I still don't have it. No store carries it. Maybe I should check HT next time I go.  

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

heartache in stereo

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:09 pm
BEST BUY!

That's where I got it. But I had to spend an hour looking for it because it was burried behind all the other stuff in the C section. But I promised myself that I wouldn't leave without it. Then I found it, and I did this little dance in the CD section and this guy looked at me weirdly. It so totally worth it though. And singing "Bring It!" at HCT really loudly and everyone looked at me and my friend because no one wasn't into Cobra Starship.

Fun times. cool

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 8:18 am
The Unicorn Fairy
BEST BUY!

That's where I got it. But I had to spend an hour looking for it because it was burried behind all the other stuff in the C section. But I promised myself that I wouldn't leave without it. Then I found it, and I did this little dance in the CD section and this guy looked at me weirdly. It so totally worth it though. And singing "Bring It!" at HCT really loudly and everyone looked at me and my friend because no one wasn't into Cobra Starship.

Fun times. cool
I know what that's like!
When Cobra Starship played here this summer, there were a ton of people sitting out in the field (including all but one of my friends) and only like 30 actually at the stage to listen (including me and the only friend who wasn't too lazy to come with me). And I was like one of the only people singing along! There was one group of people who were big fans, they even made a banner and stuff, but other than that I think people were just waiting for TAI.

I always sing along at concerts, even though I suck at singing. And the bands usually aren't famous yet here, people are like "o_O"

Polyphonic Twilight

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 11:15 am
Polyphonic Twilight
The Unicorn Fairy
BEST BUY!

Fun times. cool
I know what that's like!
When Cobra Starship played here this summer, there were a ton of people sitting out in the field (including all but one of my friends) and only like 30 actually at the stage to listen (including me and the only friend who wasn't too lazy to come with me). And I was like one of the only people singing along! There was one group of people who were big fans, they even made a banner and stuff, but other than that I think people were just waiting for TAI.

I always sing along at concerts, even though I suck at singing. And the bands usually aren't famous yet here, people are like "o_O"

I love getting into bands when they're still underground. I do that a lot. =D
It was the same at HCT for me. No one knew them and I didn't either and that night afterwards I heard their entire album and I loved them after hearing Keep it Simple (Fave song ever by them).
Ima get the CD this weekend.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:31 pm
I actually bought my copy when they came around the second time, when they were on the tour with P!ATD. I think it's cheaper getting them at the shows because they sell it for $10 while it's going for $14 +tax in the stores.  

Rice On Toast
Captain

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:33 pm
Yeah, but I can't wait till they do another concert so I may as well buy the albums now. u.u They're so good live...  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 6:00 pm
True about the wait. But it seems that they tour so often they're always here rofl  

Rice On Toast
Captain

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 3:00 pm
WHAT? They've only been here once! D; AND I WAS THERE! =D

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 3:48 am
Rice On Toast
True about the wait. But it seems that they tour so often they're always here rofl
Really? surprised Lucky. Where do you live?

Bands I like never come to Belgium unless they're playing at Pukkelpop... but that's only once a year and the bands I like never seem to come a second time xp

Polyphonic Twilight

SinsAreTragedies

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:20 am
Polyphonic Twilight
Rice On Toast
Really? surprised Lucky. Where do you live?

Bands I like never come to Belgium unless they're playing at Pukkelpop... but that's only once a year and the bands I like never seem to come a second time xp

AWWWWWWW awesome! you live in Belgium!

@Ricey: how many times have they been to B.C anyway? Panic! has only been here like twice (totally random) I know they came on the Honda Civic Tour, where they also here for the Warped tours? Probably...

@Hardcore Mosher: I guess it depends where you live

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 3:42 am
Hardcore Mosher
WHAT? They've only been here once! D; AND I WAS THERE! =D
Same here. And by "they've only been here once" I mean "they've only been in the country once."

It was a three hour train ride... but definitely worth!
I also saw them in Paris.. which is also a three hour train ride xp

Polyphonic Twilight

stasiakins

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:33 pm
I had all the songs downloaded but then every time I went to get While the City Sleeps they didn't have it and when I had no money they of course had it. So I ended up getting a week after iViva! came out because some one got to Best Buy before me and my friends and hid the only copy. So I went to the US and got both at the same time. (I live in Canada)  
¡Viva La Cobra Guild!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff