Episode Discussion Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nolah de Fanel
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 11:27 am
Alrighty, Here is the thread where you can discuss the newest episodes, old favorites and moments in certain episodes you feel need discussion. If this isn't need then please delete it mods. 3nodding

Edit from Meri: If you are going to talk in spoilers, PLEASE be sure to mark them with the white font!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 12:01 pm
I'm so excited for tonight's episode! They definitely made us wait too long for the Claire-centric episode, because she's my favourite character! They should have asked me in what order to do the character episodes. 3nodding (Of course, then every episode would be about either Claire or Charlie... sweatdrop )  

Tyo Blu
Crew

Merily
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 12:59 pm
Tyo
I'm so excited for tonight's episode! They definitely made us wait too long for the Claire-centric episode, because she's my favourite character! They should have asked me in what order to do the character episodes. 3nodding (Of course, then every episode would be about either Claire or Charlie... sweatdrop )

And throw in some Boone and Sayid for me. ninja

I can't wait until tonight's episode! What do you think will happen?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 4:00 pm
MeriThranduiliell
Tyo

I really dont know.. I cant wait! An hour left to wait for me! got Im so excited. I hope nothing wrong will happen to Claire, I can't wait to see her 'life'  

llxLost-Aholicxll
Vice Captain

Tyo Blu
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 4:30 pm
MeriThranduiliell
Tyo

Okay, but they'll only be in the episode for you. If anybody else enjoys them, you'll have to go beat them up and defend your men's honour. wink

Well, I heard that Claire's going to be having a bunch of nightmares, so I'm thinking that maybe she'll go into shock or something? Like that episode in Angel's last season, where there were dreams all the time...and at one point Fred was his doctor, and her nurse was a bear. That was nifty. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 4:49 pm
Oops...LOL. I guess I didn't see this thread, and made another. We can use the new one for tonight's ep, then I guess.  

lemonhobbit
Captain

llxLost-Aholicxll
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 4:51 pm
9 minutes left! *sorry im really excited for tonight's episode*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 5:00 pm
Starting! finaly.. Ive been waiting!  

llxLost-Aholicxll
Vice Captain

llxLost-Aholicxll
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 5:18 pm
Is anybody else watchig the show right now?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 5:18 pm
I'm watching it now! blaugh

ninja Poor Charlie being shot down by Claire... ninja  

Merily
Vice Captain

llxLost-Aholicxll
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 5:20 pm
Its so weird.. I mean the dreams and stuff (dont want to say any spoilers for other poeple who arent watching and will watch late..although I think we are the only ones on lol)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 5:24 pm
movie_fanatic
Its so weird.. I mean the dreams and stuff (dont want to say any spoilers for other poeple who arent watching and will watch late..although I think we are the only ones on lol)

lol, I think we are. Well, you can always put it in the white font as spoilers.  

Merily
Vice Captain

llxLost-Aholicxll
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 5:26 pm
Yeah I could lol
That guy is a a*whole!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 5:27 pm
movie_fanatic
Yeah I could lol
That guy is a a*whole!

What guy? Claire's ex? sweatdrop