Welcome to Gaia! ::

::+ ::The Legends of Zelda Guild::+ ::

Back to Guilds

For fan(atic)s of The Legend of Zelda series. 

Tags: Zelda, Nintendo, Fantasy, Role-play, Link 

Reply ::+ ::The Legends of Zelda Guild::+ ::
Scariest Moment In Zelda Games? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xSanjix

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 7:01 pm
I dont know if this was allready a topic because of the flood of other threads xd
but mine is in ocarina of time when you have to fight off all the invaders from stealing the cows . i had nightmares for a couple days sad  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 5:11 am
Wasn't it Majora's mask? Ah well. The Shadow Temple kinda scared me.  

Maniacally Melodramatic
Captain

11,275 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Duelist of Pokemon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 8:17 am
RPGOtaku90
Wasn't it Majora's mask? Ah well. The Shadow Temple kinda scared me.
ditto! i hated the shadow temple! *shivers* all the dead people, blood on the walls and creepy music kinda get to ya!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 10:02 am
I have to go back there now *shiver*. I started my game over some time back, and I'm just now getting to it. The Garos in Majora's Mask were pretty creepy, too. Maybe it's because you could only see them with the garo's Mask on, and they always seemed to pop out everywhere. Come to think of it, MM was darker than OoT. At least, it is to me.  

Maniacally Melodramatic
Captain

11,275 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

xSanjix

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 11:39 am
sometimes i get the games wrong since its been awhile of me playing it  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 8:21 pm
I had alot of scary moments for me when I played Oot(because I was young when I played it). Anyway the redeads scared me alot along with wallmasters and that dead hand thing you have to fight in the well. The shadow temple scared me also because of the music and the gibodo's gonk Man I hate those things. But now when I play it, It doesnt seem to bother me as much now as it did back then whee  

crazy blonde girl
Crew

Made.Of.Steel

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 3:50 am
OH man. I think my latest scary moment was the first time I saw a redead in WW. I wasn't sure WHAT it was. But after it screamed, I knew. Oh gods how I KNEW!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 8:27 am
i hated redeads or w/e.....in oot when i learned the song to freeze them i had a field day on them xd  

xSanjix

Duelist of Pokemon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 10:11 am
theres a scary part in TP! from what ive seen on screenshots you actually see the spirits of dead soldiers! *shivers* gonna hate seeing that when i get the game  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 8:24 pm
THE SCARIEST MOMENT IS DEFENITELY THE PART IN MAJORAS MASK WHEN THE LITTLE GIRLS FATHER WHO GIVES YOU THE GIBDO MASK HOPS OUT OF THE CLOSET AND THATS SECOND ONLY TO THE THE SAVING THE RANCH FROM THE GHOSTS!!! eek eek  

Kingdom_Hearts_Fanatic
Crew

Lost_Angel_Kairi

Stubborn Friend

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 7:03 pm
My Scariest Moment Was..Seeing a Redead for the First Time..and When the Girls Father Pops Out of the Closet.. as a Gibdo sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 9:40 pm
oh yeah dont forgot that part when that mummy/dad comes out of the coffin.....i seriously think i shat myself the first time i saw him + i KNOW i shrieked like a little girl at 12 am in my house xd  

xSanjix

Kingdom_Hearts_Fanatic
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 3:57 am
ya that part i think takes the cake.....or the muffin or whatever other pastry it wants to take  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 12:32 pm
ive never seen that part in MM!  

Duelist of Pokemon

[Iori Yagami]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 2:41 pm
Well my first time around it was Ocarina of time, for some reason I got mixed up after getting the hook shot and didnt go under the secret thing in the ground behind the chest, well i ended up skipping that whole dungeon and completeing most of the others when i came back i figured out all i had to do was look behind the chest..haunting..i still remember every detail.. xd  
::+ ::The Legends of Zelda Guild::+ ::

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff