Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion
Introducing yourself Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 2:17 am
If you are new, please introduce yourself to your guild members. biggrin
You can say something about yourself or whatever you like.

And since I made this, I'm going to introduce myself first xD Of course, I am the captain for this guild. biggrin I like a lot of stuff, like video games such as Legend of Zelda and Tales of Symphonia. And of course my OTP is SasukeNaruto or NarutoSasuke...doesn't really matter to me.
smile
How rude of me, I didn't say "Welcome." Well...Welcome to all who joined my guild.^-^  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:16 am
I'll go next. =3 I am Psyc-chan. I'm obsessed with the series Naruto and dying to read the next chapter. The anime can burn, but that's just my opinion. Eto... otp is ItaSasu, but I love a lot of pairings. That, of course, includes SasuNaru/NaruSasu. x3  

AnnetteAoi
Crew

The Gay Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:08 am
Me next! n.n My names Brian, I'm a 15 year old gay guy that fell down some stairs yesterday. I'm obviously obsessed with SasuNaru, and my best friend Spu (Jenny) is to blame for that. I'm a Legand Of Zelda freak and my favorite is Wind Waker. I like the Naruto Anime (undubbed) and the Manga, but I haven't read it all. I have an older sister name Mya whose in her twenties and has this over protective thing about me, and I didn't know I was gay and had a girlfreind up until 7th grade! xD Any questions? Oh oh, I forgot to mention Spu got me into Fruits Basket recently, and also Loveless. Yay Loveless!
x3

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 3:43 pm
My turn! MuffinsODoom's my Gaia name. I have issues with muffins...don't ask unless you REALLY want to know. I love fanfics. Crazy about them. And I love yaoi.

I have a lot of favorite pairings, but my fave Naruto ones are SasuNaru/NaruSasu and NejixGaara/GaaraxNeji. I love all of the Naruto characters, but have a special kinda fascination for the Hyuuga clan(notice the sig).

I also love LOTR(lord of the rings) slash. My fave in that: twins/Legolas. Yes. I love the twins. And twins in general fascinate me. Another reason I like the Hyuuga clan.

I'm an insane fan of FMA(fullmetal alchemist) and InuYasha. My fave pairings for those: EnvyxEd, InuxSesshxKouga--in any order; There're just so many ways to mix that pairing, and I don't want to type them all.

And I LOVE MPREG(male pregnancy)! Yes. I am quite obsessed. That is all.  

MuffinsODoom
Crew

1ntransigent
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:07 pm
Hello, my gaia name is 1ntransigent. Our guild captain found the profile and signatures for me...so she basically kind of took over my character.
I have a lot of things I like but I really like Biology and physics.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:20 pm
1ntransigent
Hello, my gaia name is 1ntransigent. Our guild captain found the profile and signatures for me...so she basically kind of took over my character.
I have a lot of things I like but I really like Biology and physics.

Heyy! Well it's kind of your fault for giving me your password. XP  

Gamexrocks
Captain

bluepeacocks

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:48 pm
Hello everyone, my name is Bluepeacocks, or just Blue, and I love Sasunaru/Narusasu of course! I am an avid reader of the manga and I also love watching the anime, especially the ones with Sasuke in them because they are more significant to the plot or at least more intense. I'm so happy that we have Sasuke back in the manga!

Other than Naruto, I like to read (books, fanfiction), the color blue, and ramen! When I want to procrastinate studying for my next exam I surf youtube for cute animal videos.

Feel free to chat with me about Naruto or Sasunaru anytime, b/c they are my favorite subject to discuss!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 12:46 pm
HIIIIIII! Name is JARED! YUH! I am a -kapowie- random NARUSASU/SASUNARU FAN!!!

ok enough messing around, im pissed off right now >>

Name is Jared and I'm gay. Im fourteen and like once a week I have a dream Sasuke and I are 'partners in crime' ^_^;

I just broke up with my boyfriend, thank god

I havent dated irl people due to the fact i dont know any gay or bi guy here who'd like me ><

i've known for about a year that I loved boys no matter what

but have loved NaruSasu since it came out (naruto i mean)

well i love pms since my boyfriend didnt ever send me one, id greatly appreciate it if you sent me one....please???? I wanna mwake fwends crying  

choir123_6

the-fluffy-angel

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 9:26 am
hi im itachihinataluver because that is my second favorite pairing i like the final fantasy games my favorite is the seventh one 3nodding i joined about a month ago and thats all i have to say so later! cool  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 10:13 am
Me now n.n My names mat, I'm a 15 year old bi guy. I'm obviously obsessed with SasuNaru, and yaoi . narutard freak and im a obsesed yaoi person i like fruit basket,full metal achemist fan and thats prity much it lol

narusasulover
Crew

Aaida-harplakE

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 12:10 pm
Hiya, here's Aaida-harplakE or better known as panda-jiji X3

My absolutely favorite all time pairing is SasuNaru, I shall NEVER leave this obsession of mine!

And I like drawing a lot. Doodle too much sometimes and neglect proper work!!! XD;;;

Hope we can all get along fine.

orz  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:45 pm
*smiles* Well, of course I'm a Naruto fan. Why else would I be here? So I'll give you my basics.
Name: Call me "Fox"
Race razz hillipino
Birthay:July 23rd
Favorite Characters off of Naruto(in order from best to okay-ish): Uchiha Sasuke, Uzumaki Naruto, Uchiha Itachi, Kimimaro, Shikamaru,Iruka (There's more, but no need to say, right?)
Talents: Drawing, making AMV's, fanfiction and coloring. :nod:
Intersting things you may want to know about me: -3 of my walls are COVERED in Naruto posters, pictures, and drawings.
-Sasuke is MY man.
-Let's just say I like Naruto and Sasuke... together...
-I'm very neutral about things
-My pantry is filled with ramen
-I have a wierd obsession for it
-I live off of ramen
-I always fall
-And I like the color black.
heart
Thanks for reading!
whee

Mattyfaise
Crew

AraiHito
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 7:50 pm
Hello everyone. I got invited this guild from my friend.
Don't worry, I like this pairing. Not much to say about myself but I like writing essays.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:05 am
Hey! I'm Shizuma Hikari, but call me Sasuke 'cause honest to god it's my nickname in school. As hyper as I may seem online, I'm the complete opposite in real life. (probably how I got my nickname...)

It's a pleasure to meet you all.

Lets see... about me... I love the SasuNaru pairing, it's totally my OTP. I'm half american and half Irish. My birthday is in july, very close to Sasuke's birthday (another reason thats added to the nickname...) I cosplay Sasuke at lot at the anime "cons" at the U of M and Youmacon and what not. (I was there this year) Most of the time I wear dark blue or black (my wardrobe has always been like that, but in no way am I emo or Gothic, I hate makeup and I don't wear nets and I'm not uber depressed or anything...) I love hershey's chocolate, but other then that I'm not huge on sweets. I love to cook, read, write, draw and help people. I'm a total computer nerd (but people don't know it) and I'm good with cars (random...). Ano... I'm president of the "SasuNaru" fan club at my school and I turned some of my total homophobe friends into obsessed SasuNaru fans (thats skill man). I run a Naruto forum where I RP SasuNAru and... yeah... lets see...

My forum:
http://s3.invisionfree.com/Land_of_the_Ninja/

My Fan fiction:
http://www.fanfiction.net/~sharingankyuubi

My DeviantART:
http://sharingankyuubi.deviantart.com/

ano...thats... all I guess... ask if you wanna know something  

ShiroganexNaoto
Crew

Prinz vom Mond

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 11:39 pm
Hn..Well, my name is William..I'm seventeen and I'm bisexual.
At school I'm known as Orochimaru; though my favorite character is Naruto.
I suppose you could say I'm a total Naruto fanboy who enjoys the following:
1.Bashing Sasuke
2.Eating pocky
3.Role playing
4.Chemistry and Latin; though my absolute favorite subject is English.
5.Ballroom Dancing
6.And my job at the florist.

Now, SasuNaru is one of my oldest favorite couples;incidently, the main reason I got into Yaoi/Shonen-Ai.
I only allow Sasuke to even think of Naruto because without him, Sasuke would be even more of a teme.
Well, that's me.<3
Go to my profile if you want to see more stuff or be my friend. :3

SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas