Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion
Thoughts on SasuNaru/ NaruSasu Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:09 am
P.S-This is not an announcement

I have to say, these two are bound to be together. They have been through a lot. From challenging each others because of trival things (such as strength, racing to see who finish eating...), the next thng they begin to understand each other.

First off, Naruto never wanted to be rivals with Sasuke. He just sees being a rival, to him is the best way to get his attention because he admires him. And when Sasuke finally said he also wanted to fight Naruto. He was so overjoyed, that it determined him to be more stronger.

They have both suffered enough damage, I don't know why people want Naruto to be more hurt or even more alone. Sure, some say he will end up with Hinata. But that's just like saying Watanuki will end up with Zashiwarashi because, both Hinata and her are shy. Both of the main characters are dense and do not know that someone likes him...I'm sorry this is random...forget that you had read this. (I'm just...kind of mad right now).

Now on to their friendship. It's hard to say, one says they are best friends. When the other says they are more like brothers. Since I'm getting lazy on typing I'll just post this quote from Uzumaki Naruto, "Our fists didn't have to meet for me to understand, but since that time we haven't spoken. We... how are we friends?" Oh yeah, and both Naruto and Sasuke do not know what love means. And the two of them do not even know how much they love each other.

And the last thing, my favorite quote of all from the essay I love.
"Their relationship may drag Naruto down, but in the end he is the only one who can save Sasuke's soul, just as Sasuke's return is the only thing that could ever make Naruto whole again.

If that's not love, I don't know what is." From cephiedvariable.

What do you agree and what do you disagree from my thoughts?

Everyone can write about their thoughts on SasuNaru or NaruSasu here.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:09 pm
I agree with most of what you said, but I feel differently about a few things.

The truth is that the whole 'gain power and kill Itachi' thing isn't something that can be pushed aside so easily. Sasuke has and still is living for his brother. Quite honostly, if he does kill Itachi, I really don't know what he's going to do. o.o;; He's become quite a bit like Itachi lately... confusing. XP

It is a very wonderful fantasy that they would end up together (believe me, I'd love it), but with how everything is going, they aren't. Even if they some how get him back... Ooooooh! Fanfic inspiration! Yay! My writer's block is gooooone! *celebrates*

Oh! And just because they aren't gonna end up together, doesn't mean we can't dream! X3 *daydreams*  

AnnetteAoi
Crew

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:37 am
PsycoArsonistArtist

The truth is that the whole 'gain power and kill Itachi' thing isn't something that can be pushed aside so easily. Sasuke has and still is living for his brother. Quite honostly, if he does kill Itachi, I really don't know what he's going to do. o.o;; He's become quite a bit like Itachi lately... confusing. XP

It is a very wonderful fantasy that they would end up together (believe me, I'd love it), but with how everything is going, they aren't. Even if they some how get him back... Ooooooh! Fanfic inspiration! Yay! My writer's block is gooooone! *celebrates*

Oh! And just because they aren't gonna end up together, doesn't mean we can't dream! X3 *daydreams*

Thanks for voicing your opinion and agreed with me but personally to me, Itachi is more like Sasuke's world. But what I meant to say, when I said 'trival things such as Itachi." What I meant is that they test each others strength by seeing who eats the fastest...and climb the highest...yeah...
Anyways, Sasuke's only goal is to kill Itachi and after that, he'll probably be a missing nin forever. The reason why I'm saying he'll be a missing nin forever is because, of his cursed bloodline. If he has babies then his kids will suffer as well because they can never have a best friend. Like what most people say, Uchiha's are intelligent. What if one of his kids end up like Itachi? And of course, who ever has power, will seek for more power. And what if Sasuke still has feelings for his older brother? I mean, it is his older brother. The one he loved and cherished the most. Even though I doubt Sasuke and Naruto, or any pairings at that, will end up together. Hopefully, team 7 and the teams will all be good friends.

Oh yeah, I forgot to add this paragraph;
The thing about Sakura is that she finally understands what she is capable of and now, not only did she have to cheer the strong willed ninja up because of Sasuke's betrayal. She wants to help the two of them. Not just Sasuke but both. I think, Sakura just wants to be a new and improved team7.

Yeah...I wish they will be together...they deserve each other.
Poor Sasuke...poor Naruto...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:07 am
Gamexrocks
PsycoArsonistArtist

Thanks for voicing your opinion and agreed with me but personally to me, Itachi is more like Sasuke's world. But what I mean to say, when I said 'trival things such as Itachi." What I mean is that they test each others strength by seeing who eats the fastest...and climb the highest...yeah...
Anyways, Sasuke's only goal is to kill Itachi and after that, he'll probably be a missing nin forever. The reason why I'm saying he'll be a missing nin forever is because, of his cursed bloodline. If he has babies then his kids will suffer as well because they can never have a best friend. Like what most people say, Uchiha's are intelligent. What if one of his kids end up like Itachi? And of course, who ever has power, will seek for more power. And what if Sasuke still has feelings for his older brother? I mean, it is his older brother. The one he loved and cherished the most. Even though I doubt Sasuke and Naruto, or any pairings at that, will end up together. Hopefully, team 7 and the teams will all be good friends.

The thing about Sakura is that she finally understands what she is capable of and now, not only did she have to cheer the strong willed ninja up because of Sasuke's betrayal. She wants to help the two of them. Not just Sasuke but both. I think, Sakura just wants to be a new and improved team7.

Yeah...I wish they will be together...they deserve each others.

I do agree with what you just said about Sasuke and Itachi, but I disagree about the Uchiha thing. Uchihas are powerful, but I don't think they'll have that high of a chance of turning out just like Itachi, though there is still a chance. Power does seek power, but remember that they still have a concious(sp?) desition. That is what makes them humans and not monsters. Same goes for the Jinchuriki. ^^  

AnnetteAoi
Crew

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 5:16 pm
PsycoArsonistArtist
Gamexrocks
PsycoArsonistArtist

Thanks for voicing your opinion and agreed with me but personally to me, Itachi is more like Sasuke's world. But what I mean to say, when I said 'trival things such as Itachi." What I mean is that they test each others strength by seeing who eats the fastest...and climb the highest...yeah...

I do agree with what you just said about Sasuke and Itachi, but I disagree about the Uchiha thing. Uchihas are powerful, but I don't think they'll have that high of a chance of turning out just like Itachi, though there is still a chance. Power does seek power, but remember that they still have a concious(sp?) desition. That is what makes them humans and not monsters. Same goes for the Jinchuriki. ^^

True, very true.
But, remember what Kyuubi said; "Uchiha's have more evil chakra then himself..." (Or something similar...). That must mean, there's something more evil lurking in the Uchiha clan. Something, that made Itachi kill his whole clan. Because, I highly doubt Itachi killed them to see if he has potential like he said. I believe he killed them for a different reason. Maybe, he killed them because he discovered the truth about the Uchiha clan.

We'll just have to wait and see...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 5:53 pm
Gamexrocks
PsycoArsonistArtist
Gamexrocks
PsycoArsonistArtist

True, very true.
But, remember what Kyuubi said; "Uchiha's have more evil chakra then himself..." (Or something similar...). That must mean, there's something more evil lurking in the Uchiha clan. Something, that made Itachi kill his whole clan. Because, I highly doubt Itachi killed them to see if he has potential like he said. I believe he killed them for a different reason. Maybe, he killed them because he discovered the truth about the Uchiha clan.

I do think that Itachi had his reasons for killing the clan, but I don't think it was because of that. Kyuubi had said that the chakara of the Uchiha's were more sinister than his, but the Uchiha he had come in contact with was Uchiha Madara, whom was proven to be quite sinister. We can't be sure if it's Uchiha chakra that's that evil or just Uchiha Madara. And then comes the never-answered question... Is it somebodies gifts and birth rights that make them who they are or is it the disistions they make that make them who they are?

We won't know until it's reveiled. *sighs* I can't wait....  

AnnetteAoi
Crew

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:03 pm
PsycoArsonistArtist
Gamexrocks
PsycoArsonistArtist
Gamexrocks
PsycoArsonistArtist

True, very true.

I do think that Itachi had his reasons for killing the clan, but I don't think it was because of that. Kyuubi had said that the chakara of the Uchiha's were more sinister than his, but the Uchiha he had come in contact with was Uchiha Madara, whom was proven to be quite sinister. We can't be sure if it's Uchiha chakra that's that evil or just Uchiha Madara. And then comes the never-answered question... Is it somebodies gifts and birth rights that make them who they are or is it the disistions they make that make them who they are?

Ahaha, me too. If only Kishimoto will hurry up...then all of us won't be confused anymore...T__T
Yeah, I know Kyuubi only knows Uchiha Madara but he saw Sasuke and Itachi.
For me, Itachi is not the kind of guy that will kill his own clan for that stupid reason. He's suppose to be a genius. And remember, just because Orichimaru trained him, that doesn't mean, Kyuubi was saying how strong he had gotten. He was talking about the clan's chakara. And, I do believe that both Itachi and Sasuke mastered the thrid level of the sharigan. Uchiha Madara must have mastered it also. If Kyuubi met with all of these three Uchiha's that mastered the third level, maybe there is something about the sharigan, more then it's levels.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 2:27 pm
Gamexrocks
PsycoArsonistArtist
Gamexrocks
PsycoArsonistArtist
Gamexrocks
PsycoArsonistArtist

True, very true.

Ahaha, me too. If only Kishimoto will hurry up...then all of us won't be confused anymore...T__T
For me, Itachi is not the kind of guy that will kill his own clan for that stupid reason. He's suppose to be a genius. And remember, just because Orichimaru trained him, that doesn't mean, Kyuubi was saying how strong he had gotten. He was talking about the clan's chakara. And, I do believe that both Itachi and Sasuke mastered the thrid level of the sharigan. Uchiha Madara must have mastered it also. If Kyuubi met with all of these three Uchiha's that mastered the third level, maybe there is something about the sharigan, more then it's levels.

Buuuuut... If that were true, Itachi would have killed Sasuke as well, ne? It would completly destroy the purpose to leave Sasuke alive with dreams of rebuilding the clan. Also, Sasuke has been proven to be very powerful and is an antagonist, but he's not evil. He refuses to take the lives of random people whom do not deserve death. I think that makes him a fairly good person! ^^  

AnnetteAoi
Crew

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 7:27 pm
PsycoArsonistArtist
Gamexrocks
PsycoArsonistArtist
Gamexrocks
PsycoArsonistArtist

True, very true.

Buuuuut... If that were true, Itachi would have killed Sasuke as well, ne? It would completly destroy the purpose to leave Sasuke alive with dreams of rebuilding the clan. Also, Sasuke has been proven to be very powerful and is an antagonist, but he's not evil. He refuses to take the lives of random people whom do not deserve death. I think that makes him a fairly good person! ^^

Um...I get your point...but...I wasn't saying that Sasuke was a bad person...nor Itachi. I was just saying that their chakara/ bloodline is maybe evil.

To Sasuke, everyone (that is weak) is just a waste of his breath except for Itachi. I believe he is kind but, he almost killed his own team mates.
If he does want to revive his clan, he would have killed Orichimaru a long time ago and then kill Itachi. Right after Naruto, found him...
And, I don't think he wants to return to Konoha. It think he's smart enough to know what he had done was horrible.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 3:03 pm
Gamexrocks
PsycoArsonistArtist
Gamexrocks
PsycoArsonistArtist
Gamexrocks
PsycoArsonistArtist

True, very true.

Um...I get your point...but...I wasn't saying that Sasuke was a bad person...nor Itachi. I was just saying that their chakara/ bloodline is maybe evil.

To Sasuke, everyone (that is weak) is just a waste of his breath except for Itachi. I believe he is kind but, he almost killed his own team mates.
If he does want to revive his clan, he would have killed Orichimaru a long time ago and then kill Itachi. Right after Naruto, found him...
And, I don't think he wants to return to Konoha. It think he's smart enough to know what he had done was horrible.

I still don't agree about their bloodline being evil. It really depends on how it's being used. It's like...a kunai. A shinobi weopen(gawd i can't spell today DX). It all depends on the user.

Ah, but he didn't kill his team mates. wink I think that right now he's so fixated on killing Itachi that he really isn't thinking about what he's going to do afterward. I think that he defeated Orochimaru last minute simply do to the fact that he wanted to learn as much as possible in the time givin. He knows that he can't waste any chance to gain power when his opponent is Itachi. I agree that he wouldn't come back to Konoha on his own free will. In fact, I support the theory that Sasuke and Itachi will end up killing each other. D=

What I find odd is that Sasuke doesn't dehumanize Itachi, like most would do in his situation. He gives Itachi, quite honostly, too much credit emotion-wise than he deserves, and theres the "Itachi-niisan" every so often. I dunno... This was kinda random, but it's just something that came to mind...  

AnnetteAoi
Crew

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 4:05 pm
PsycoArsonistArtist
Gamexrocks
PsycoArsonistArtist
Gamexrocks
PsycoArsonistArtist

I still don't agree about their bloodline being evil. It really depends on how it's being used. It's like...a kunai. A shinobi weopen(gawd i can't spell today DX). It all depends on the user.

Ah, but he didn't kill his team mates. wink I think that right now he's so fixated on killing Itachi that he really isn't thinking about what he's going to do afterward. I think that he defeated Orochimaru last minute simply do to the fact that he wanted to learn as much as possible in the time givin. He knows that he can't waste any chance to gain power when his opponent is Itachi. I agree that he wouldn't come back to Konoha on his own free will. In fact, I support the theory that Sasuke and Itachi will end up killing each other. D=

What I find odd is that Sasuke doesn't dehumanize Itachi, like most would do in his situation. He gives Itachi, quite honostly, too much credit emotion-wise than he deserves, and theres the "Itachi-niisan" every so often. I dunno... This was kinda random, but it's just something that came to mind...

Ahaha. Maybe, at the last minute when Itachi is close to death, Sasuke will say; "Itachi-niisan! Don't go!" xd
Well, I know for one thing, that he almost slashed Sakura, if it wasn't for Yamato. And, Orochimaru came, when he was going to do the final blow. Whatever that attack is.

Oh yeah, I forgot to say this, in my other post. If, Itachi did have other reasons. Then that's maybe why he didn't want to kill Sasuke. Because, he
knows that Sasuke will not be like him. Or maybe, he didn't kill Sasuke because, he was protecting him from something from their clan...

I still believe the bloodline is evil otherwise, the mangekyou sharigan wouldn't have existed but, whatever floats your boat. Maybe Sasuke and Itachi will kill each others. And I thought Naruto was going to die...
I know he wanted to learn more, but, it took him 20 or so chapters to learn one attack...(Probably the one he was going to use on Naruto, Sakura, Yamato and Sai). I still support my theroy that, who ever wants power, will seek for more.
It's kind of sad to have Sai there but...he's not even doing anything...o.O...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:20 am
Gamexrocks
PsycoArsonistArtist
Gamexrocks
PsycoArsonistArtist
Gamexrocks
PsycoArsonistArtist

Ahaha. Maybe, at the last minute when Itachi is close to death, Sasuke will say; "Itachi-niisan! Don't go!" xd
Well, I know for one thing, that he almost slashed Sakura, if it wasn't for Yamato. And, Orochimaru came, when he was going to do the final blow. Whatever that attack is.

Oh yeah, I forgot to say this, in my other post. If, Itachi did have other reasons. Then that's maybe why he didn't want to kill Sasuke. Because, he
knows that Sasuke will not be like him. Or maybe, he didn't kill Sasuke because, he was protecting him from something from their clan...

I still believe the bloodline is evil otherwise, the mangekyou sharigan wouldn't have existed but, whatever floats your boat. Maybe Sasuke and Itachi will kill each others. And I thought Naruto was going to die...
I know he wanted to learn more, but, it took him 20 or so chapters to learn one attack...(Probably the one he was going to use on Naruto, Sakura, Yamato and Sai). I still support my theroy that, who ever wants power, will seek for more.

I would be the happiest (and sadest) person on the planet if that happened. Which makes little sense, but whatever.

Personally, I thing that the having to kill your closest friend thing is like some sort of boundry they have in they're minds. It's like... If they are able to kill their closest friend then they are able to handle the mangenkyo sharingan. That's just my theory though... I dunno... I'm tired. DX  

AnnetteAoi
Crew

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 2:34 am
PsycoArsonistArtist
Gamexrocks
PsycoArsonistArtist
Gamexrocks
PsycoArsonistArtist

I would be the happiest (and sadest) person on the planet if that happened. Which makes little sense, but whatever.

Personally, I thing that the having to kill your closest friend thing is like some sort of boundry they have in they're minds. It's like... If they are able to kill their closest friend then they are able to handle the mangenkyo sharingan. That's just my theory though... I dunno... I'm tired. DX

Ahaha, everyone have different theories so...we'll leave it at that. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 5:23 am
*Raises hand*

Personally I think that Sasuke has always been suggestive. For one thing in the time jump or Shippuden it may become less seeable, however wouldn't Naruto give up if he didn't have a deep bond with Sasuke. Pah, I would have no faith in the guy at all! But then again I'm not very good at that sort of thing, which is kind of why my life would make a terrible story. *Attempts to draw manga version of self* And so I fail, *sigh* oh well. Anyway, even though Kishimoto would obviously never let that happen if it were me, and I wrote the story with all of the evidence up the the manga now they would have much more than just an average friendship, and I'm pretty sure I'd make Sasuke regret what he did to make Naruto so determind, come on; running away to join a village everyone hates! And besides that; running to Orochimaru? Give me a break.

But you know what, I would really like to hear Spu's ideas about why she loves SasuNaru so much. I'll be right back with what she said!
>3<

The Gay Fairy

The Gay Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 5:43 am
Okay here it is! Spu says:

To tell the truth at first I had no idea why I obsessed so much, and after a while I had my doubts about the pairing, however I had faith in SasuNaru [yeah okay that was cheesy.] and read deeply into the manga and watched hours of the Japanese anime for the answers. What I came up with I could hardly believe got past me, my point being that until a point Sasuke and Naruto merely fought as rivals, regarding the fact that Sasuke had a huge need to kill his brother. As most write in fanfictions he would probably even look past reviving the clan when it came down to it.
But Obviously Naruto wasn’t to please with his search for power, or at least he thought leaving Konoha for Orochimaru was the stupidest idea he ever had. Sasuke on the other hand didn’t care, although the fact that Naruto got so very sad about how Sasuke was betraying their home and the people inside, and how he will not give up on bringing him back is proof enough for me. However, when I say this to most people they don’t see the proof in, so let’s get this straight, ne? Sasuke obviously refuses to go back with Naruto, right? Well then we all know that Naruto will drag him home if need be, so here’s the point. Wouldn’t he be worried about how Sasuke would react back in Konoha if he managed to bring him back?
Hmkay, so I guess that didn’t make to much sense, but I get it and isn’t that what really matters? …Didn’t think so! Well I’ll make it simpler and give a half a** answer instead, oh come on, look at all those signs. I mean I have a best friend so I know how we’re supposed to act towards each other; she used to hook onto me while we walked in the halls of school, but Naruto and Sasuke go a little over board with it. Even if Hali [my best friend pronounced Haley] has admitted that if it weren’t for me she would have killed you self by now, but boys don’t usual act that way to others boys without being totally gay for one another.
You of all people should know that Brian, I mean really Daryle was you best friend, and look you guys turned out together. If you ask me it should be common knowledge that guys never admit they have a ‘best friend’ without being sexual attracted to that guy, or without damaging there pride in one why or another, and it is common knowledge to know that maybe nine or ten guys alone have enough pride for the rest of the civilization, if they aren’t all gay that is!

xD
And so that concludes my…conclusion!

Jen's a smart person, I wouldn't doubt her! <3  
SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out