Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Death Note Cosplay
My 10-Minuet L Cosplay. (Updated with new photos!) LOOK! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

asianpianokeys

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:07 pm
This is the result of me having the urge to cosplay and take pictures in ten minuets.

I really had the urge after reading the post "Would you/could you cosplay as
L?".
So then i got up from my computer(that i think is going to explode any minuet now since ive been on for so long.) then i went to my room and got my hair gel and just kept running my hands through my hair (with the gel) hoping that my hair would hold. Then i snuck into my brothers room and snatched his tuxedo shirt. (Since strangely no one in my freakin family owns a white longsleeve. Reminder:must buy longsleeve) Then found my pants, took my camera and went to my bathroom. (for some reason it has th best lighting in my house. so i went there.) And Boom! Here are my
10-minuet cosplay of L (Ryuzaki)! Sigh...i cant believe I did that...Im tired.
I know!! Time for coffee candy and sweets!

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Note:
dont mind the bracelet on my right arm. its a permanent bracelet that i cant take off.

Well i guess tomorrow im going to fix up this cosplay and then hope to buy a white longsleeve. And ill try to not do this in 10-minuets...maybe 15...haha just kidding. Ill take more time tomorrow.

mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen

^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^^_^_^_^_^_^

Now that would be my former post.

Here are my new photos taken last week at a photoshoot when my friend Mi had come over.
And since no one reads the other post i have ill repost in here.

Well i found all of the stuff we needed and mi came with a bag supplied with all of her cosplay stuff. ^_^_^_^_^

But anyways this is a cosplay photo shoot of Death Note of me as L Lawliet and Mi as Misa Amane.

Please support our cosplay at
Me: AsianBubblepops (Http://www.AsianBubblepops.deviantart.com)
Mi: xXLilanim3ang31xx (http://www.xxlilanim3ang31xx.deviantart.com)

Please support us at our DA Accounts!!! ^_^_^_^_^_^

Here are the photos.

~L Lawliet

~Misa Amane

To see full sized photos check our deviantart pages. ^_^_^_^_
^_^

Without our make up or cosplay outfits here is a real photo of me and my friend at another photoshoot held a few days ago.
User Image

Oh yes and if you have any suggestions on who else we can cosplay please give us suggestions. We are kinda stuck now on who to cosplay.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:11 pm
Not bad, go for a solid shirt next time. I wonder if my buddy is around. He did an awsome one.  

Abyss Jikun Hu

Eloquent Explorer

6,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200

BLooDYxxNiGHTS

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:29 pm
Awesome... I'm totally gonna go make a 10 minute L cosplay... but it won't be as good because... I has red hair D:  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:29 pm
That's so cool...
I need a whit shirt, but when I get one I will post my cosplay biggrin  

SCP-511

Gremlin From Outer Space

2,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:04 pm
If I did a 10 min cosplay of L, i would look nothing like him (my friends say i should cosplay Misa cause i look like her..I don't stare we just happen to have the same hair thats all)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:40 pm
That's better than anything I can do in ten minutes xD I'd have to dye my hair black, and cut it all off(Seriously, my hair reaches my... um... lower back. Ya xD)

Aki Suzume

Yaoi_Koi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:31 pm
lol, Its really kewl and cute ^^ I have pics of me randomly putting stuff together to make L, not that bad either, but yours is cute!!!^^  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:09 pm
Get lots and lots of hair spray and make it a 20 minute cosplay. xD
Looks pretty good though.  

saiyoucho

serjtankian_is_god

5,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:02 am
I...need a solid white shirt, and to dye my hair black...and I could do it perfectly.

OOii OII!!! You should.... Get a tee cup...and mix it with a lolly pop...take pictures of that. mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:44 am
serjtankian_is_god
I...need a solid white shirt, and to dye my hair black...and I could do it perfectly.

OOii OII!!! You should.... Get a tee cup...and mix it with a lolly pop...take pictures of that. mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen

wow. thank you!!! a new idea!
ill make sure to take pics of that and credit the idea to you!
arigato!  

asianpianokeys

tieru

Blessed Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:49 pm
not bad.
I'll try to cosplay him someday.
Won't work out so well though, considering I'm blonde. |<
and I don't have a plain white shirt.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:17 pm
L has to be one of the easiest characters to cosplay as  

Awesome Akwardness

Hiyoki Yuu

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:12 pm
Blackrose Kaire
L has to be one of the easiest characters to cosplay as

yeah. i agree

and nice pictures ^___^

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:20 am
Aww that's so cool! My friends and I love to do random 10 minute cosplays! Though mine are never very good since I don't look like anyone...

I do like to walk around in my Mello clothes... even though I have black hair... crying

Here's my not too great Misa [I picked clothes that would sut her... since I don't have any better ones:

User Image

My hair sucks...

And my friend as Mello [my clothes]:

User Image

We made my brother L... though I can't find pics... and my friend recently dyed her hair black for the sole purpose of being L... though I have no pics of that either... crying

Jam-Kiske

Shameless Lunatic

Cress Sybellos

Nimble Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:25 am
Pretty good for a 10-minute cosplay.  
Death Note Cosplay

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers