Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)
Cyrus Leone Segment

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:45 pm
20th March - 3rd April
One Day Auto-Hit Rules

The following match is scheduled for One Fall!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2023 7:39 pm
Cheers erupted from the audience as the epic opening guitar rift of Welcome to Jungle suddenly echoed throughout the arena.

Oh my god... Wooooooooooooaah!

Beams of red light danced on stage in rhythm of the music, exciting the crowds.

Welcome to the jungle we've got fun and games
We got everything you want honey, we know the names
We are the people that can find whatever you may need
If you got the money, honey we got your disease

All in attendance knew the man for whom the music played. Fog began to spill out onto the stage, covering up the entryway. The audience couldn't wait anymore now chanting for the legend. Cyrus! Cyrus! Cyrus! Cyrus!

Finally, stepping out from the smoke was the man himself, Cyrus Leone! Along with the sharp suit he wore, he carried out with him his signature Power Championship.
User Image
The Untamed Lion gazed up at the audience, glancing along the arena at the thousands of cheering fans with his one good eye. He sipped on his drink as he muttered to himself. "Hail to the king, baby!"

As the King of Beasts reached the ring, he slings his belt over his shoulder as he was handed a microphone by one of the stage hands so that he can still enjoy his drink the other. He spun around, glancing up at the crowd as he raised the mic to speak. "I'm not about to have you waiting all night for whoever this is. I have all member's of Power ready backstage, they want to know just as bad as you! so let's see just who this mystery opponent is!"

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2023 11:08 am
Cigaro by System Of A Down hits the arena, causing the fans to boo as Cartwright makes his grand entrance. He is wearing a fancy suit which shows how important he is.

♫My c**k is much bigger than yours,
My c**k can walk right through the door
With a feeling so pure..
It's got you screaming back for more.

Cool, in denial
We're the cruel regulators smoking
CIGARO CIGARO CIGAR
Cool, in denial
We're the cruel regulators smoking
CIGARO CIGARO CIGAR♫

Cartwright stops at the arena entrance and is given a microphone.

Cartwright: "At No Way Out, you and Power really annoyed me!
I don't like being annoyed!
I am too busy to have people like you trying to get in to my way!
So I have arranged for you to be PUNISHED tonight!"

Cartwright smirks before he makes his announcement.

Cartwright: "Tonight, Cyrus, you are going to go one-on-one....
...with THE LONDONTAKER!"

GONG!

The Londontaker's entrance is a spectacle like no other.
Shrouded in mystery, the lights go dark and a bell tolls ominously.
The audience hushes as they anticipate the appearance of the legendary figure.

A single spotlight illuminates the entranceway, and the towering figure of The Londontaker slowly emerges.
He stands still, black hat, coat and cane in hand, looking out over the crowd with an intimidating gaze.
The crowd goes wild as he strides confidently down the ramp, his black attire and imposing presence giving him a menacing air.

"From Parts Unknown, he is.....THEEEEEEE LOOOOOONDDDDDDDDONTAAAAAAAAKEEEEEEEEEEEER!"

The Londontaker strides towards the ring, staring at Bison as he moves.
When he reaches the steel steps, The Londontaker climbs up them and raises his arms up in to the air, causing the arena lights to fully turn on.
It is a moment of pure spectacle that is sure to be remembered for years to come.

The Londontaker enters the ring under the top and middle ropes, making sure to hold his cowboy hat with his right hand so that it does not fall.

Cartwright smiles and heads to the back.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2023 3:01 pm
The Untamed Lion looked on as the Londontaker descended the ramp, taking another sip from his drink. Still in his suit, Cyrus wondering what possessed Cart to think that the Lion would be interested in a match tonight. Now face to face with his opponent, Cyrus swirled the contents of his drink in his glass as he pondered to himself. Finally, he lifted his mic to speak. "Now, I have one very important question.." Cyrus would suddenly attempt to fling the remainder of his alcohol up into face of the Londontaker, and then in a swift movement would look to kick his opponent in the gut to set him up for the Appetite for Destruction piledriver!

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2023 5:25 pm
The Londontaker stares at Cyrus as he begins to speak in to the microphone, then Cyrus shows how scared he is by throwing his watery drink towards the eyes of The Deadman!

Cyrus gets greedy as he positions The Londontaker for a dangerous piledriver. The Londontaker looks to save himself by lifting Cyrus up and behind him with a back body drop!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2023 3:24 pm
The large Englishman must have the resiliancy of a two dollar whore to quickly shake off that high quality alcohol to the eyes! Lifted up and over, the Lion hit the canvas. He held his back in pain as he pulled himself to his feet.

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2023 3:27 pm
The Londontaker is an MMA Zombie with supernatural powers from London, he can do what he wants!

The Londontaker lets Cyrus gets to his feet because he plans to send him over the top rope with a lariat to clear the ring!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2023 3:56 pm
The crowd cheers as Cyrus is sent over the top rope and to the outside.

The Londontaker gets down to one knee and does his signature taunt as the arena lights turn blue and his theme song plays.

JR: "The Londontaker just sent a big time message to Power!"

King: "If I knew that I had to deal with The Londontaker, I would stop annoying Cartwright!"

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2023 3:26 pm
The Lion was disoriented after hitting the floor, slowly pulling himself to his feet as the Londontaker's theme played for some odd reason.

An apparition appeared behind the General Manager at the entry way, hidden by the change in arena lighting. Stepping forward, the apparition came into view, revealing itself to be the Specter, Mister Mirage! Holding his hand out, Mirage waited, looking to slap a Mandible Claw on the Englishman when he turned.

Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games