Welcome to Gaia! ::

Once Upon A(n)....

Back to Guilds

A roleplay guild which is based off of anything people can think about with Once Upon A(n)... as the title. 

Tags: Once, Upon, A or an, Fantasy, Wonderland 

Reply Once Upon A(n)... 1 X 1's!!!
A New Friend (Reserved) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2022 7:46 pm
User Image
Electra The Jolteon

Electra, a Jolteon that had recently been retired from the police force, was in the Pokemon Center's adoption area. While she no longer worked for the police force due to an injury, that she sustained while on duty, she was still able to find herself a new home. She was used to being around all kinds of people having been a guard pokemon since she was a guard pokemon in the local jail for a few years. She had a scar on her eye that left her blind and her eye had to be removed because it wasn't able to be saved, which was why she retired early. Electra sighs as she lays in the large Electric Type Pokemon pen, enjoying soaking up the sunlight on a large rock that she was laying on. She was also watching the other electric types as they passed by her and played around.

LadyVampireHuntress1

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2022 9:16 pm
User Image

。.★.。ᔑᥲຕᥲᥒtᖾᥲ ᖇᥲɩᥱ ᘜoꙆᑯᥱᥒ。.★.。

☆ ⌒ ★ ⌒ ☆ ⌒ ★ ⌒ ☆ ⌒ ★ ⌒ ☆☆ ⌒ ★ ⌒ ☆ ⌒ ★ ⌒ ☆ ⌒ ★ ⌒ ☆☆ ⌒ ★ ⌒ ☆ ⌒ ★ ⌒ ☆ ⌒ ★ ⌒ ☆

Samantha was walking downtown minding her own business. She was thinking about the Pokémon that she lost to a sickness. She told everyone that she wouldn't be able to get another Pokémon. She walked past the electric Pokémon pen as she saw a jolteon laying on a rock watching the other electric type Pokémon playing around. Samantha walked over to the gate as she looked at it. "I wonder what happened to that ones owner. It's very pretty and unique." Samantha said kind of hoping no one heard her say that.

。.★.。OOC: 。.★.。

User Image。.★.。User Image。.★.。User Image

Quote:
Strikers Gal

LadyVampireHuntress1
Captain

Married Vampire

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2022 3:01 pm
User Image
Electra The Jolteon

Seeing the other Pokémon running over to the gate, Electra tilts her head seeing a woman looking over at her. Being that Jolteon were high-strung and hard to befriend, according to their latest Pokédex entry, Electra wasn't sure about making friends with those around her. She was still young but because she'd retired early, and due to her injuries she sustained, she was often mistaken for an older Pokémon in age.

As Electra looks at Samantha, the Jolteon notices the woman seemed a bit sad. The Jolteon goes over to the gate of the Electric Pokémon pen she was in and sits before the woman who was looking in, placing a gentle paw on the gate to try and make the person smile a bit. Electra always enjoyed the smiles of those around her, despite her old job. It always made her feel like she did a good thing for that person.

LadyVampireHuntress1

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2022 6:38 pm
User Image

Samantha looked at all the electric types as she noticed the jolteon walk over and put its paw on the fence. Samantha kneeled down and put her hand on the jolteons paw and smiled at it. "hello girl.......im Samantha. I wish i knew your name. Your very pretty and unique. What happened to your owner?" Samantha says as she pats her head. Samantha really didnt know what was going on. She missed her other pokemon she had. But there was something about this pokemon that made her feel safe abd loved.

Quote:
Strikers Gal

LadyVampireHuntress1
Captain

Married Vampire

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2022 12:57 pm
User Image
Electra The Jolteon

Electra wore a collar around her neck, like most of the pokemon there. It had her name and kennel number on it but that was all. As Electra felt Samantha's hand on her paw, Electra smiles up at the woman and give sher hand a gentle lick. When she asks what happened to her owner, Electra tilts her head not having had a real owner before now. Her partner couldn't afford another pokemon in their home, so she was sent here to find a new home. It wasn't an ideal situation but she did receive the best care available.

LadyVampireHuntress1

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2022 1:40 pm
User Image

Samantha looked at jer smile as she moved her other hand and looked at her tag. "awwww your name is Electra. Thats a very pretty name. And your in kennel number 45. Well i need to go talk to the owner and figure out what i have to do to bring you home with me." Samantha said as she looked around and saw the owner of the pin. She pat Electra's paw and walked away to go and find out how to bring Electra with her.

Quote:
Strikers Gal

LadyVampireHuntress1
Captain

Married Vampire

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2022 4:48 pm
User Image
Electra The Jolteon

Electra watches as she sees Samantha looking at the collar and tag around her neck. She follows until the pen stops sensing that Samantha needed someone with her. The owner looks over at Samantha as he was finishing feeding the Electric type pokemon and had come into the front of the Pokemon adoption Shop. "Hello. How can I help you?" He says as he comes to the front desk. There was a Meowth that lived there sleeping on the windowsill in the sunshine that was coming from the glass. It was sleeping on one of the chairs that was there. Electra watches for Samantha, peeking into the room from her Kennel door that was nearby.

LadyVampireHuntress1

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2022 7:14 pm
User Image

Samantha smiled and looked at the owner. "well yes i would like to meet the pokemon in kennel 45 named Electra." Samantha said as she ooked at the owner and then looked over at the Mewoth just laying in the sun. Samantha really wanted to leave with Electra today.

。.★.。OOC:sorry for the short post.。.★.。

Quote:
Strikers Gal

LadyVampireHuntress1
Captain

Married Vampire

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2022 6:15 pm
User Image
Electra The Jolteon

The owner of the shop smiles and nods saying "Of course." Opens the gate and motions for Samantha to follow. Electra sees them coming her way, and her coat starts sparking with excitement. The owner smiles seeing Electra excited to meet someone for once since usually she was so calm and reserved. "Electra, sit." he says before opening the kennel door. Electra sits at the command given to her as per her training at the Academy with her old partner.

As Electra sits there, she looks up at Samantha with her only eye sparkling as she sensed the woman was kind and going through things that she didn't really understand herself. The owner speaks up with a smile on his face, happy to see Electra interested in a potential adoptee. "Electra is in early retirement from the police force. She's one of the most caring Jolteon I've ever met, considering what she went through with her injuries. I don't know the details but she's very loyal, well trained and loves to help people and Pokemon alike." He explains as Electra calmly walks over to Samantha and sniffs at her hand before giving it a gentle lick and nuzzle.

LadyVampireHuntress1

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2022 6:51 am
User Image

Samantha smiled and followed the owner and saw Electra again. She was impressed with how well she listened. While Samantha listenedto the owner speak she let Electra smell and lick her hand. She would gently pet the top of her head and smile. "Oh wow. I would be honored to take her home with me forever." Samantha said with a big smile on her face. She looked at Electra and then back at the owner. "How much for her? Has her shots been up to date? Is there any other information i need to know about her? Samantha asked as she looked at the owner.

。.★.。OOC:sorry for the short post.。.★.。

Quote:
Strikers Gal

LadyVampireHuntress1
Captain

Married Vampire

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2023 4:34 pm
User Image
Electra The Jolteon

The owner shakes his head. "Adoption fee is $50. It includes a microchip so that should she ever be lost, and found by anyone, she can be returned to you. Yes, she is up to date on her shots and her health checks. As for any information you need to know about her, she can be protective of her trainer at first. It's just the way she acts around those new to her at first, but once she gets to know them, she'll relax." He explains as Electra looks up at Samantha, her one green eye looking super happy.

LadyVampireHuntress1

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2023 7:36 am
User Image

Samantha smiles and get the money out of her wallet and hands it to the owner. "Thank you so much. I will protect her the best i can. We will hopefully become the best of friends. I bet she will be a great friend as well. Samantha said as she smiles at Electra.

。.★.。OOC:sorry for the short post. I was a little busy. Im sorry for the late post.。.★.。

Quote:
Strikers Gal

LadyVampireHuntress1
Captain

Married Vampire

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2023 3:27 pm
User Image
Electra The Jolteon

After they left the adoption center, Electra sticks close by Samantha's side, happily. She had a very confident walk as she walked next to Samantha. Her ears were listening to the world around them for any danger that might come their way. Electra was a strong Jolteon, as she'd undergone a lot of training during her days at the academy.

((It's fine. I'm sorry for taking so long to post. Been busy lately and things are finally starting to calm down. Knock on wood *Knocks on wood* Lol.))

LadyVampireHuntress1

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2023 3:31 pm
User Image

Samantha smiles and keeps walking and looking around. She was happy that she finally found the perfect Jolteon. Samantha wasnt going to let anything happen to Electra.

。.★.。OOC:its ok i understand.。.★.。

Quote:
Strikers Gal

LadyVampireHuntress1
Captain

Married Vampire

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:07 pm
User Image
Electra The Jolteon

As they arrive at Samantha's home after a little while, Electra starts to look around her new home. Electra wasn't picky when it came to whether she lived in an apartment or a house, as she was used to both. She was born in an apartment and was living in the same house as her partner before the accident. She sniffs around, smelling snother electric type's scent but tilts her head as she sees a picture of Samantha and another Jolteon, one that seemed older. She looks at the picture tilting her head a bit as she wonders if this Jolteon in the picture had passed away as the scent in Samantha's home seemed to be a bit faded with time.

((O.O.C.- Sorry for the late reply. I think that wood I knocked on was jynxed lol.))

LadyVampireHuntress1

Once Upon A(n)... 1 X 1's!!!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces