Welcome to Gaia! ::

Craycray Galore

Back to Guilds

Roleplay mania. 

Tags: Nautolans, Star Wars, Star Trek, Marvel, Bamfs 

Reply Craycray Galore
Come One, Come All For A Taste Of Reality Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prince LitLantern

Ornate Friend

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 11:43 am
[Picking Up From This Conversation...]

So, picking up from here... Not only do I have flashstep, like Quicksilver, but one of my household members has super strength, too. S/he is keeping it a secret, and I haven't witnessed who it is. How I know is that s/he broke both bathtub drains, and bathroom sink drains in our house as if having an incredible strength. S/he also is gradually breaking every doorknob in the house.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 11:59 am
Further, I can tell that under my hologram, I have only six fingers, and four toes, and a tail. I'm not supposed to know, but I do, because it's my own body. So, I'm pretty sure I'm a bamf, like in Marvel.
How can I tell? I can't fathom more than six fingers, or four toes. I can't use the extras either, unless someone spies on me, and then uses them into the shared hologram to try to trick me into believing I have more.
And, while when someone has five in actuality, it then makes them have more fingers, and toes in less like a glove over them... I definitely have only six and four fingers and toes of my body.
So, I'm truly a bamf.

Prince LitLantern

Ornate Friend

Prince LitLantern

Ornate Friend

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 12:09 pm
And, I change shape. And, I have fourteen headtails under the hologram, like a Star Wars Nautolan, and I can feel, and move them. So, I have quite the shapeshifting. I also have pictures of my nose like Kit Fisto's nose.

So, I'm either truly a bamf... Or, I'm a Nautolan that's shapeshifted to look like a bamf. But, bamfs have DNA siphoned from the shapeshifter of Azazel, combining their own DNA with his... While Nautolans are not confirmed to be real, or to have shapeshifting. So, it's more likely that I'm a bamf.

But, I could be a Nautolan for all we know, considering that over in New York they know that aliens are real, like in Marvel. And, Disney bought both Marvel, and Star Wars, and many stories in Disney are supposed to be ancient true stories people would tell, such as The Little Mermaid, and Beauty And The beast. So, who knows?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 12:27 pm
If you are a bamf, which I agree is more likely... I'm guessing that you're RPing that you're a Nautolan. So, that would explain things. I know for a fact that Twi'leks are in Gaia, along with Marvel. I have both Marvel, and Star Wars items on my account. So, I'm telling you, we're probably in GaiaOnline. So, joy. biggrin

I'm going to check out these RPs.  

Dicencards
Vice Captain

Dicencards
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 12:38 pm
OMG! I forgot that I'm in this guild. WTH?

I will still be checking out the various RPs in this guild. biggrin

There's fourteen of us through the efforts to isolate everyone. How awesome is that?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 12:41 pm
I told you. The Nightmare Bear crime syndicate is manipulating our memories.

By the way, I'm pretty sure that how you post, your post style determines who can see it, and it's priority of being seen. You might want to not always use basic /talk or /say. I think it's like picking who gets the communications at the screen of the MMORPG. So, don't always use the basic speech in your posting.  

Prince LitLantern

Ornate Friend

Dicencards
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 12:43 pm
I understand. I'll try to figure out the post styles. And, attempt to post better.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 12:46 pm
So, I remember now that there's lots of us in the same hologram, faked as the same person, sometimes even faked as having the same name. It's some kind of Jean Gray joke, where everyone wants to be, or to make someone else be Jean Gray, one of the most popular Marvel figures.

Dicencards
Vice Captain

Prince LitLantern

Ornate Friend

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 12:52 pm
So, I gotta tell you guys, MK-Ultra is real.
And, if you're having trouble figuring out your character's real identity... Look around your room, and at yourself. Your door, walls, ceiling, floor, possessions, clothes, personal self, personal bed, etc. says hidden messages from MK-Ultra, or your government's version of MK-Ultra if you're not American. So, look around. The communications will be obvious, once you think about it. The closer it is to specifically yourself, the more likely it's either you, or another in your hologram, if you're in a hologram. (And, many of us are.)
So, look around.
A lot of the identities in the nightmare are false. Look around. Figure out who they're saying you are.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 12:54 pm
Sage Heartstrings
So, I gotta tell you guys, MK-Ultra is real.
And, if you're having trouble figuring out your character's real identity... Look around your room, and at yourself. Your door, walls, ceiling, floor, possessions, clothes, personal self, personal bed, etc. says hidden messages from MK-Ultra, or your government's version of MK-Ultra if you're not American. So, look around. The communications will be obvious, once you think about it. The closer it is to specifically yourself, the more likely it's either you, or another in your hologram, if you're in a hologram. (And, many of us are.)
So, look around.
A lot of the identities in the nightmare are false. Look around. Figure out who they're saying you are.

You can also go by who you're taught you are by your parents, or other guardians. Just to be safe. If it's wrong, it's then not your fault.
Of course, you can also do as he suggests to figure it out, because that will help you with your usernames, if you don't already have an account.  

Dicencards
Vice Captain

Prince LitLantern

Ornate Friend

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:00 pm
Also, subliminal messages are real, and they can possess you, or control you like a puppet. So, if you suddenly are really weird, it might be subliminal messages in the media around you, such as these YouTube videos.
I've heard the subliminal messages with my ears before, mixed into videos on YouTube, and it was messages that had once controlled me. When they use that system from the governments, which they might be just hacked into sometimes, because the governments aren't out to get us, the messages sometimes stay embedded into the videos permanently. So, you might hear a background phone call, for example, in your media, or in any media you don't own, and it means someone did subliminal messages to you in that media. So, don't ignore it if there's a phone call, or something in the background randomly. Phone calls. Dogs barking. Kids laughing. Etc. If it's not supposed to be there, it's not supposed to.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:01 pm
Heartstrings, why do they possess you so much?

Did you tick off the wrong people?  

Dicencards
Vice Captain

Prince LitLantern

Ornate Friend

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:06 pm
Yeah. I did. But, I'm a friend of the right people, the real game staff.

Always report the real life criminals in the game to the real life staff out of the game. And, never completely neglect your at the screen play. Because if you neglect it, they sneak abuses, if you've been targeted.

At first, they try to blend in with the possession victims. Until they're caught by the staff, or by yourself, who then takes action to tell the staff, who then know.

And, those with the possession problem can go many decades without noticing.

So, I advise everyone to pick apart themselves, and notice if you're ever out of character from yourself. If you're ever like a totally different person. If you have that problem, report it to the staff. And, pursue the subject in yourself, and explore what is and isn't yourself in yourself, and in your memories.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:15 pm
I also gotta tell you...

They block skills, and knowledge in the game. They make you rebuild your skills from scratch. They make you relearn things.
So, if you're highly skilled in something, it's again. And, you might be even more skilled in real life still.
So, if you're not doing a major career based off it, you do in real life.
So, if you're a high school dropout on disability in the game, maybe working a mediocre, menial, part-time job... You're actually awesome in real life. And, try not to forget that.  

Prince LitLantern

Ornate Friend

Prince LitLantern

Ornate Friend

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:24 pm
Also, guys. Reread your posts for changes made to them. My posts are being altered after every post. I have to go back, and fix it after. Every time. So, pay attention to if something in it doesn't match me, such as misspellings, typos, or suddenly saying something obviously not what I originally said, such as replacing, "In the game," with, "In real life."  
Craycray Galore

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff