Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Breeding Thickets
🎃 Twisted Tunnel 2021 Single Mixer Breeding 🎃 Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leez0rz
Crew

Adorable Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2021 10:57 am
🎃 Twisted Tunnel 2021 Singles Mixer 🎃
Starts: October 13, 2021 @ 7PM PST / 8PM MST / 9PM CST / 10PM EST
Ends: October 17, 2021 @ 7PM PST / 8PM MST / 9PM CST / 10PM EST
(Thanks Ryuu + Moxx for the format)

👻 Slots 👻
  • Full Spirit Rolled Both parents are rolled from the "open" list
    colorist | edit cap | # of slots
    ✓Lee | Moderate | 2
    ✓Candle | Moderate | 1
    ✓Azael | Unedited | 1
    ✓techabyte | Unedited | 2
    ✓Ririka | Heavy | 1
    ✓Moxx | Heavy | 1
    ✓Vis | Heavy | 1

• Full Traditional Rolled Both parents are rolled from compatible breeds / sex
    ✓Lee | Moderate | 1
    ✓Ririka | Heavy | 1
    ✓Kovak | Unedited | 1
    ✓Vis | Heavy | 1

• Full Spirit CC Both parents are CCed from any breed / sex
    ✓Lee | Moderate | 1
    ✓Ririka | Heavy | 1
    ✓Moxx | Heavy | 1

• Full Traditional CC Both parents are CCed from compatible breeds / sex
    ✓kovak | Unedited | 1
    ✓Candle | Moderate | 1

(To colorists: feel free to edit yourself in!)

💰 Payment 💰
  • PWYW

🍬 Rules 🍬
  • Since rules change periodically when the need arises, please make sure you are up to date on everything listed here. Failure to do so will result in disqualification. We are not obligated to inform you if you have broken a rule.
  • Post certed images. It helps us see soquili without having to click every link! If you don't have a cert, a thumbnailed uncert will suffice, along with a link proving the soquili's eligibility (eg. a cert request made some months ago).
  • Provide full names. This applies to both the soquili and all owners. Please make sure they're spelled correctly as we copy the information directly from the form.
  • Fill out the form completely. If we spot something wrong, we'll point it out so it can be reposted.
  • Forms cannot be edited if it affects the list. Once the couple is put on the main list, we will not be going back and re-checking every form. However, you are allowed to edit anything that doesn't affect the list, such as adding uncerts, teepee links, throwbacks, or form modifiers. If you need to edit anything past that, see the next bullet point.
  • If you need to fix anything that changes the list (be it by our request or your own), state in this thread that you are voiding your listed entry and that you’ll be reposting. After that, you may post the new form. (Again, reposting is only necessary if you make any edits that affect the lists.)
  • Uncerts are preferred, but not required. Please link to uncerts if you have access to them. They let us see the pet more clearly, and pass on small traits that we may have otherwise missed.
  • Each person can be involved in no more than two pairs in each raffle. One person may enter both of the couples they are involved with themselves if they need to, but make CERTAIN that couples are not posted twice. Work out ahead of time with your breeding partners who will be responsible for entering in a pair. If they are entered twice, they will be disqualified from that raffle. Furthermore, you must have basket rights to the breeding (and therefore own or co-own one of the parents) in order to post the breeding. Proxying is not permitted.
    If you do not have breeding rights to a soquili you co-own, then it does not count towards your two-couple limit, but you may NOT receive a basket from that breeding in any way, shape, or form.

• You may only win two breedings per month total (via CC or raffled breeding slots. Bribes do not count). If someone wins a breeding raffle slot, then they may only enter one couple for the remainder of the month's raffles.

(Rules in purple are unique to these slots.)
  • Every user receives two tickets, and therefore two posts: one for mares and one for stallions.
  • Users can post up to five soquili total. This can be in any combination (eg. 0 females and 5 males, 2 females and 2 males, 4 females and 1 male. Do NOT enter 3 males and 3 females since that makes your total six).
  • You may enter Minis or Mers. However, it may mean you might have no partner to get paired with (though its MORE likely to have one now that people can pick up to 5 ponies for it). Enter at your own risk.
  • You can win with the same ticket twice if you haven't won another breeding earlier in the month. This means that you can be rolled for your one gender by one colorist, and then have the same gender rolled again. So even if you have one ticket due to not having any soquili of the opposite gender to enter, you don't lose out on your chances to win.
  • Editing your post is allowed. Since you have a male ticket and a female ticket, you can change around who is within your roster up until the mixer closes as long as it doesn't change the numbering of your posts. However, if you make any modifications that affect the list (such as adding or removing those with breeding restrictions, or shifting from 0 unedits to 1+ unedits or vice versa), you must repost.

• Major mistakes that are spotted after winners have been rolled, such as triple-entries into the breeding raffle or lack of permission, can result in a nullification of the win. It is in your best interest to spot these ahead of time so that they can be corrected, or extraneous pairs removed instead of nullifying all of your chances.

! REMINDERS !

BREEDING AND PERMISSIONS
It is required for both owners to post permission for the breeding in the MATES AND PERMISSION THREAD prior to the close of the raffle in order to be eligible for raffles.

UNLESS BOTH PARTIES HAVE POSTED PERMISSION IN THE PERMISSION THREAD (not this one, but the permission thread) BY THE TIME THE RAFFLE CLOSES, THEY ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THE RAFFLE AND WILL BE REMOVED. This also includes co-owners; if you co-own a soquili and your agreement involves agreeing on mates or breeding, BOTH co-owners have to have posted permission.

By entering these breedings, you agree that you are going to be randomly paired with other another user's pony.

CO-OWNERSHIP
If one of the co-owners of a Soq in a pairing is NOT getting baskets from the breeding, please put the co-ownership agreement link in the form in the appropriate place and say who does or does not have breeding rights. We will assume that any pairing submitted without a form counts the breeding toward ALL co-owners. If it's not in the co-ownership agreement, the co-owner forfeiting will need to post here saying as much.

Remember guys, if an owner has no rights to this breeding it MEANS NO RIGHTS. Aka, you cannot gift nor co-own a basket with the person with no rights.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2021 11:52 am
⚰️ Tickets ⚰️
(Users may choose to go with one or both tickets. If you go with two, make sure they're in separate posts. Users may submit a maximum of five Soquili in the mixer, though they may be distributed in any way among the two tickets.)

[b]Username:[/b] (Please do not leave this blank!)

[align=center][size=18][color=#FF00CC][b]Lovely Ladies[/b][/color][/size][/align]

[b]Username:[/b] (Please do not leave this blank!)

[align=center][size=18][color=#33CCCC][b]Handsome Hunks[/b][/color][/size][/align]

Cool Down Header
Use this if you have already won a pony breeding for October or plan on one being purchased with SC in October. Put this code at the top of your post.
[color=red][b]I'm on cool down and can only win 1 this month![/b][/color]

☠️ Entry Form ☠️
(One per single. Read rules in the first post before editing posted forms.)

[quote][b]Is it ok to livestream the breeding?:[/b] (If you say yes, it's possible you -- and other viewers -- will be able to see the adult stages ahead of time. Say no if you'd prefer they be kept a surprise.)
[color=black]---[/color][b]If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/the baskets are even dropped?:[/b]

[b]Ponyname (owner(s))[/b]

[img]CERT[/img]
[url=]UNCERT[/url] (optional: [url=]Nekkid[/url] | [url=]Markings[/url] | [url=]Feral[/url] (purewalker only) )
[b]pregnant stage (female only):[/b] [url=]I have one already[/url] / I want one / No thanks

[b]Co Ownership?:[/b] (List who isn't getting baskets, AND link to the co-ownership agreement)
[b]Teepees:[/b] (While this is not mandatory it would make our lives easier if you were able to post links to the teepees of the owners for easy stat checking later on.)

[b]Same Breed Variants:[/b] (Allows colorists to use templated wings/tails/horns other than the ones the parents have.)
[color=black]---[/color][b]Templates to Avoid:[/b] (If there are breed templates you'd like to avoid, post here. PLEASE NOTE: ONLY LIST TRAITS THE PARENTS THEMSELVES DO NOT HAVE.)

[b]Throwbacks?:[/b] (Saying yes gives the colorist a bit more freedom in the breeding. Throwbacks can come from previous generations from the parents, this mean grandparents/etc. For 1st gens this would mean mystery traits. NOTE: Just because you say yes doesn't mean you'll get throwback traits. It only gives the colorist the OK to play around. Nothing more. You also don't get to choose which throwback traits are picked.)
[color=black]---[/color][b]Link to previous Generations:[/b] (If said Yes to Throwbacks please link to all parents (and grandparents/etc) NOTE: LINKS ONLY. NO IMG TAGGING)[/quote]

🩸 Mixer Breeding Restrictions 🩸

If a Soquili IS Open to Spirit Breedings where they can be paired with someone they cannot naturally breed with, Please use this form.

[color=green][size=18][b]I don't mind if the Spirits are feeling a little Crackshippy today[/b][/size][/color]

If they are NOT Open to spirit breedings, Please use this form.

[color=blue][size=18][b] I'd rather do this biologically...[/b][/size][/color]

Breed Restrictions
Some soquili are simply incompatible for normal breedings, and since we're letting people opt out of spirit breedings we still need to keep track of biological possibilities.

If your single falls in any of the categories, please specify which one. (Note that rules regarding Angeni x Skinwalker breedings have been updated. Please use the form for angenis only if they appear like a pure-blooded angeni or a uni-angeni. To appear pure-blooded, the offspring must possess two full-sets of bird-like angeni wings without discernible hybridism with non-uni breeds. If your angeni is clearly a non-uni hybrid or halfbreed, you don't need to add the form.) If you're unclear on these restrictions, open the spoiler to find out more. Please use the form for Skinwalkers if they are uncharmed.

• Usdias can only breed with other usdias, including nixies.
  • Nixies can breed with mini soquili and seathi.
  • Seathi can only breed with other seathi or nixies.
  • Mers can only breed with other mers or kelpis.
  • Kelpis can breed with full-sized soquili and mers.
  • Pure Angenis cannot breed with a Skinwalker, whether cursed or pure, unless they are charmed.
  • Uncharmed Skinwalkers cannot breed with soquili that have the traits of a pure-blooded angeni or a uni-angeni.
[size=18][color=#0da571][b]Heeey baby, I'm a (Usdia/Nixie/Seathi/Mer/Kelpi/Angeni/Skinwalker, please specify), what's your sign?[/b][/color][/size]

Picky Single (for Non Spirit Breedings)
Is your soquili particularly selective when it comes to choosing breeding partners? Feel free to use this modifier if so; just note that this is a mixer, and at the end of the day, your soquili can still be paired with anyone. This form is taken into consideration only during CCs. If you are doing a Spirit Breeding, you CAN use it, but even CCing colorists may not listen as the spirits may like a pair you want. If it's not a risk you want to take, do not enter.

[size=18][color=red][b]Picky Single[/b][/color][/size]
Are there any species your soquili will not want to breed with during CCs?: (please note: If anyone flat out rolls, this will not change the outcome. This is solely for CCed couples)

🎃 Halloween Twists 🎃

Twisted Tunnel of Love
If you'd like twists added to your breeding, fill out the modifier below.

[size=18][color=indigo][b]TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE[/b][/color][/size]

Are you willing to risk getting Halloween Inspired Mutations? (NOTE: VERY RARE): Yes/No
~~~ Tentacles, Yes or No? 8V: Yes/No

Are there any phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to the Children?:

Twisted Tunnel of Love Modifiers
For those worried about getting twists they wouldn't be happy with, please add the form below. If you don't mind a category, but dislike a few things within it, please specify what you DISLIKE. (Example: "No lizard tails", "no guts or rot", "no bug legs.")

[size=18][color=red][b]IT'S TOO SCARY MOMMY HOLD ME D8[/b][/color][/size]
Mutations
~~~ Would you mind undead/bone mutations?:
~~~ Would you mind Mutant Wings?:
~~~ Would you mind Non-existent species tails?:
~~~ Would you mind mutant feet?
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get:

Themes
~~~ Would you mind the use of Blood?:
~~~ Would you mind Bones as an accessory?:
~~~ Would you mind demonic or occult imagery?:
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: [/size]

🍁 Additional Form Modifiers 🍁
(Optional)

Growth Omission
If you want to skip some of the early stages of the breeding, use this form! Make sure you've read all rules in the Growth Stage Omission Thread, and that both owners involved have posted for the correct permissions.

[size=16][b][color=#A5DF00]They Grow So Fast![/color][/b][/size]
[b]Link(s) to Ponies/pairing Omission Form:[/b] [url=]_____[/url]
[b]Omission style(s) I am/we are okay with:[/b] Live Birth, Express Delivery, Gashapon

Poly Group
Please note that this should only be used if BOTH Soq trying for the breeding are part of the same poly-group! If one of the partners is not part of the poly-group, than it is considered a fling/surrogate and this heading should not be used! Please place this at the very top of your form.

[size=16][b][color=#A5DF00]There's More To Love! Poly-Group Here![/color][/b][/size]
[b]Poly Group Agreement:[/b] Please post the agreement of ALL poly-members! Either the lifemate agreement of the group, or the non-lifemate poly-permission!
[b]Please List All Eligible Poly-Group Members Certs:[/b] [url=CERT HERE]NAME[/url] [url=CERT HERE]NAME[/url][/align]

Bald Ponies
If you have a bald parent or both parents are bald, their offspring will get hair with a random style thrown into the mix. If you would rather just have a bald kid, please add the following to your form.

[size=18][color=red][b]I Have a Bald Pony and DON'T want random hair mixed in![/b][/color][/size]

Scarred Ponies
If you have a parent with scars, they won't be added to the offspring (assuming they're recognized as scars, as some may be misinterpreted as markings). If you want your kids to have scars like their parents do, please add the following to your form.

[size=18][color=red][b]These kids can be rough and tumble like their parents (Scarred Parent)[/b][/color][/size]

Battle Damage
If you have a parent with broken horns, battered wings, tattered feathers and membranes, and so forth, their kids will have a chance of getting them unless you post the following form. If your soquili has custom wings/horns/tails/etc. that are broken off or incomplete due to damage, the children will have the chance to have complete wings/horns/tails/etc. in the perceived 'pre-damaged' style of the parents.

[size=18][color=red][b]Let the children not carry the sins of the parents (Undamaged Wings/horns/tails/etc)[/b][/color][/size]

Human Clothing
Soquili with human clothing -- such as pants, tight skirts, and most shirts -- will be ponified and made into capes, arm/leg warmers, blankets, and additional accessories, even if both parents are fully dressed in human clothing UNLESS you add this to your form.

[size=18][color=blue][b]I want my clothed ponies kids to have a chance at clothes!![/b][/color][/size]
[color=white]---[/color][b]Even pants/skirts?[/b]: Y/N

Bearded Ponies
While we have no issues with facial hair, if you don't fill this out we'll likely be a little more hesitant of adding it to even the sons. Please note: facial hair is NOT 'fluffy fur'. Examples: Facial Hair vs. Fluffy Fur

[size=18][color=brown][b]FACIAL HAIR[/b][/color][/size]
[color=white]---[/color][b]Do you want the facial hair to be passed on[/b]: Y/N
[color=white]---[/color][b]Just on Males? (If you say no, there's a chance of a bearded chick)[/b]: Y/N
[color=white]---[/color][b]I love Fluffy fur. Do you? 83[/b]: (facial hair can be turned into fluff instead!)

Personality/Heritage/Roleplay
Personality/Plot Form: This is totally optional and will only give us stuff to play with IF we feel like it. This is not a personality-based breeding, and the offspring will thus not gain edits if the parents are unedited (though templated items may be added if we see fit) unless we roll a throwback or variant.

[b]Short Summary of their plotline:[/b]

[b]What are their parents' personalities?[/b]
[i]Mother:[/i]
[i]Father:[/i]

[b]Do the parents have professions?[/b]
[i]Mother:[/i]
[i]Father:[/i]

[b]Link to RP(s) where something happens of importance:[/b] (please post a summary if able)

[b]What are their family dynamics?[/b] (Who will be raising them and how, do they spend time with their grandparents, what friends of the family will they be raised around, etc.) PLEASE link to people mentioned here/members who will be spending time with them on a positive note/gifting them, as how they shape up involves them as well.

[b]Traditions:[/b]
[b]Herd/Family Culture:[/b]
[b]Religious Beliefs:[/b]

If you're going to mention Soquili that are not the parents/posted throwback relatives, use the following form.
[b]List of Connected Soquili[/b]
[list]
[*][url=]Soquili Name[/url] | Relation here
[*][url=]Soquili Name[/url] | Relation here
[/list]

If you want an open spot to type generic things that'd help us figure out what variations to do (rituals, gifts they'd be given at a young age or when they come of age (aka become adults), etc.)
[b]Additional Info:[/b]

Skinwalker Form Addition
THIS IS OPTIONAL; however, if you have a purewalker couple, some will not CC you unless you fill out this form.

[size=18][color=olive][b]~*~ I want my Skinwalker pairing to have a chance to be CCed! ~*~[/b][/color][/size]

-------QUESTIONNAIRE------
[size=9]It is required to answer these questions to have a chance. We WILL work with you so you can understand where you got it wrong if you do get it wrong so you can fix it.[/size]

[spoiler][b]Question:[i] If someone you wish to breed your skinwalker with [u]insists[/u] on all breedings being together, how would you explain this in story canon? And How should this be handled in breeding forms?[/i]
Answer:[/b]

[b]Question:[i] Do skinwalkers form family units or care what their family thinks?[/i]

[b]Question:[i] If you have a hard time RPing a skinwalker in character, what can you do?.[/i]

[b]Question:[i] Can skinwalkers be entered into Wishing Stars and if so what type?[/i]

[b]Question:[i] Skinwalkers can, on rare occasions, form packs/herds to organize an attack, but they always break apart shortly afterwards or sometimes even before they manage to stage the raid. What do you think happens to cause these breakups? [/i]

[b]Question:[i] In your own words, please explain the nature of skinwalkers.[/i]
[/spoiler]

Leez0rz
Crew

Adorable Fairy

Leez0rz
Crew

Adorable Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2021 12:01 pm
For spirit breedings, roll just from the open list.

Open List

Page 1

1. dawns_aura
  2. dawns_aura
  3. mistalina13
  4. mistalina13
  5. Mahogany Sunset (can only win 1)
  6. Mahogany Sunset (can only win 1)
  7. Kirowyn Love (can only win 1)
  8. Keantha (can only win 1)
  9. Keantha (can only win 1)
  10. NovaCracker
  11. NovaCracker

Page 2
    stormflower (maxed)
  12. Yeonn
  13. RockerWolfie1616 (can only win 1)
  14. Yeonn
  15. Calixita
    stormflower (maxed)
  16. Juliette06
  17. Calixita
  18. Strawberri Stardust (can only win 1)
  19. Strawberri Stardust (can only win 1)
  20. Aria Starstone
  21. Aria Starstone
  22. Fayt_of_Redemption
  23. Fayt_of_Redemption
    Kitsune Mistress Nyoko (Maxed)

Page 3
  24. nekofayre
  25. Pollack
  26. Pollack
  27. DaerilS (can only win 1)
  28. DaerilS (can only win 1)
  29. Summer Raaven (can only win 1)
  30. Summer Raaven (can only win 1)
  31. `raze (can only win one)
  32. Malikztiah Ankhwave
  33. Malikztiah Ankhwave
  34. Nikkichomp
  35. Nikkichomp
  36. Mindsend (can only win one)
  37. Mindsend (can only win one)

Page 4
  38. MiddyGlow
  39. MiddyGlow
  40. ~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~
  41. Cheyriddle4
  42. ~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~
  43. Hoshi Lockhart
  44. Hoshi Lockhart
  45. Cheyriddle4
  46. Yayoi
  47. Yayoi
    Fea Line (Maxed)
    Fatal Irony (Maxed)
    Fea Line (Maxed)
    Fatal Irony (Maxed)
    oo Ded (Maxed)

Page 5
    oo Ded (Maxed)
  48. Andranis (can only win 1)
    Caitlyn Hellstorm (Maxed)
  49. Andranis (can only win 1)
  50. Lunadriel
    Kiara Lime (Maxed)
    one over three (Maxed)
    one over three (Maxed)
    Kiara Lime (Maxed)
    Teigra (Maxed)
    Teigra (Maxed)
    o-Elixir-o (maxed)
    o-Elixir-o (maxed)
  51. XxXPandamoniumXxX (can only win 1)
  52. XxXPandamoniumXxX (can only win 1)

Page 6
  53. Rita Zyon
    Nayci (Maxed)
  54. Kaya Wolf Moon
  55. Rita Zyon
  56. Kaya Wolf Moon
  57. spelldancer
  58. spelldancer
  59. Ririka
  60. Kivras (can only win 1)
  61. Kivras (can only win 1)
  62. Ririka
  63. SkyDragono (can only win 1)
  64. DaisyMilk (can only win 1)
  65. Shi Berry
  66. Shi Berry

Page 7
  67. DaisyMilk (can only win 1)
  68. Rinial Sisterdragon ( can only win 1 )
  69. Rinial Sisterdragon (can only win 1)
    stella cinere (maxed)
    Twitchapher the 3rd (Maxed)
  70. magnadearel
  71. magnadearel
    stella cinere (maxed)
  72. Kettyn
  73. Jackariah Beckett (can only win 1)
  74. Jackariah Beckett (can only win 1)
  75. sage_the_vampirc_angel
  76. Malis Vitterfolk (can only win 1)
  77. ATh e a r t

Page 8
  78. ATh e a r t
    Wasteland Wyvern (Maxed)
  79. Malis Vitterfolk (can only win 1)
  80. NymiiNym (can only win 1)
  81. NymiiNym (can only win 1)
    Wasteland Wyvern (Maxed)
  82. sage_the_vampirc_angel
  83. Revel1984
  84. Revel1984
  85. Snowbelle Thundara (can only win 1)
  86. Snowbelle Thundara (can only win 1)
  87. -MoomoolatteCha-
  88. -MoomoolatteCha-
  89. Lunadriel
  90. tefla

Page 9
  91. Bluedemonwolf
  92. catmagick (can only win 1)
  93. Bluedemonwolf
    Cowboy Peep (Maxed)
    Cowboy Peep (Maxed)
  94. tefla
  95. FrostyPeaches
  96. Avid_RPer18
  97. Avid_RPer18
  98. FrostyPeaches
  99. White Neko Chan
  100. Koiasi
  101. Koiasi
  102. elfstar89
  103. Lethrossen

Page 10
  104. LydaLynn (can only win 1)
  105. LydaLynn (can only win 1)
  106. catmagick (can only win 1)
  107. Leez0rz
  108. Leez0rz
    Niyaru Delacroix (maxed)
  109. Sesshiyasha
  110. Sesshiyasha
    Tsunake (maxed)
    Tsunake (maxed)
    Niyaru Delacroix (maxed)
  111. Kara Asumie
  112. Kara Asumie
  113. Kesmi (can only win 1)
  114. Kesmi (can only win 1)

Page 11
  115. Mia Lovasz (can only win 1)
    TheFairyRogue (Maxed)
  116. Prism Shine (can only win 1)
  117. Prism Shine (can only win 1)
  118. Natelie
    Nayci (Maxed)
    dolphingurl (Maxed)
    dolphingurl (Maxed)
  119. SwordOfTheDarkOnes
  120. Tara de Draiocht
  121. Tara de Draiocht
  122. Lunarflowermaiden
  123. Lunarflowermaiden
  124. Draconian_Peacock (can only win 1)
  125. Azael_Rose

Page 12
  126. Azael_Rose
    Melomar (Maxed)
    Melomar (Maxed)
  127. Draconian_Peacock (can only win 1)
  128. bolverik
  129. [X]Natty-Chan[X]
  130. [X]Natty-Chan[X]
  131. techabyte
  132. techabyte
  133. Natelie
  134. Ice_Dragon_Demon
  135. Ice_Dragon_Demon
  136. Nyx Queen of Darkness
  137. Nyx Queen of Darkness

Page 13
  138. Juliette06
  139. Mewsings of An Angel (can only win 1)
    TheFairyRogue (Maxed)
  140. Mewsings of An Angel (can only win 1)
  141. Raving.Rabbids ( can only win 1 )
  142. Kettyn
  143. Dea and #Teddy# (can only win 1)
  144. AislingJuno (can only win 1)
  145. AislingJuno (can only win 1)
    ArashiX (Maxed)
  146. Dea and #Teddy# (can only win 1)
    Mythi Red Panda (Maxed)
    Mythi Red Panda (Maxed)
    ArashiX (Maxed)
  147. RadiantRose Midnight (can only win 1)

Page 14
  148. RadiantRose Midnight (can only win 1)

For traditional rolls, first roll one Soquili from the 'Open' list, and then roll their partner from the appropriate lists below.

If you rolled a Male Full-Sized Soquili, they can breed with any female full-sized, including angeni, kelpi & skinwalkers:

Page 1
  1. dawns_aura
  2. mistalina13
  3. Mahogany Sunset (can only win 1)
  4. Kirowyn Love (Can only win 1)
  5. Keantha (can only win 1)
  6. NovaCracker

Page 2
    stormflower (maxed)
  7. Yeonn **
  8. Calixita
  9. Juliette06
  10. Strawberri Stardust (can only win 1)
  11. Aria Starstone
  12. Fayt_of_Redemption

Page 3
  13. nekofayre
  14. Pollack
  15. DaerilS (can only win 1)
  16. Summer Raaven (can only win 1)
  17. Malikztiah Ankhwave
  18. Nikkichomp
  19. Mindsend (can only win one)

Page 4
  20. MiddyGlow
  21. Cheyriddle4
  22. Hoshi Lockhart
  23. Yayoi
    Fatal Irony (Maxed)
    Fea Line (Maxed)
    oo Ded (Maxed)

Page 5
  24. Andranis (can only win 1)
  25. Lunadriel
    Kiara Lime (Maxed)
    one over three (Maxed)
    Teigra (Maxed)
    o-Elixir-o (maxed)
  26. XxXPandamoniumXxX (can only win 1)

Page 6
  27. Rita Zyon
  28. Kaya Wolf Moon
  29. spelldancer
  30. Ririka
  31. Kivras (can only win 1)
  32. SkyDragono (can only win 1)
  33. DaisyMilk (can only win 1)
  34. Shi Berry

Page 7
  35. Rinial Sisterdragon ( can only win 1 )
  36. magnadearel
    stella cinere (maxed)
  37. Kettyn
  38. Jackariah Beckett (can only win 1)
  39. Malis Vitterfolk (can only win 1)
  40. ATh e a r t

Page 8
    Wasteland Wyvern (Maxed)
  41. NymiiNym (can only win 1)
  42. sage_the_vampirc_angel
  43. Revel1984
  44. Snowbelle Thundara (can only win 1)
  45. -MoomoolatteCha-
  46. tefla

Page 9
  47. Bluedemonwolf
    Cowboy Peep (Maxed)
  48. FrostyPeaches
  49. Avid_RPer18
  50. Koiasi
  51. elfstar89
  52. Lethrossen

Page 10
  53. LydaLynn (can only win 1)
  54. catmagick (can only win 1)
  55. Leez0rz
    Niyaru Delacroix (maxed)
  56. Sesshiyasha
    Tsunake (maxed)
  57. Kara Asumie
  58. Kesmi (can only win 1)

Page 11
  59. Mia Lovasz (can only win 1)
  60. Prism Shine (can only win 1)
    Nayci (Maxed)
    dolphingurl (Maxed)
  61. SwordOfTheDarkOnes
  62. Tara de Draiocht
  63. Lunarflowermaiden
  64. Draconian_Peacock (can only win 1)

Page 12
  65. Azael_Rose
    Melomar
  66. bolverik
  67. [X]Natty-Chan[X]
  68. techabyte
  69. Natelie
  70. Ice_Dragon_Demon
  71. Nyx Queen of Darkness

Page 13
  72. Mewsings of An Angel (can only win 1)
    TheFairyRogue (Maxed)
  73. Raving.Rabbids (can only win 1)
  74. Dea and #Teddy# (can only win 1)
  75. AislingJuno (can only win 1)
    ArashiX (Maxed)
    Mythi Red Panda (Maxed)

Page 14
  76. RadiantRose Midnight (can only win 1)

If you rolled a Male Kelpi, they can breed with any female full-sized or female mer:

Page 1
  1. dawns_aura
  2. mistalina13
  4. Kirowyn Love (can only win 1)
  6. NovaCracker

Page 2
    stormflower (maxed)
  7. Yeonn
  8. Calixita
  9. Juliette06
  11. Aria Starstone
  12. Fayt_of_Redemption

Page 3
  13. nekofayre
  14. Pollack
  17. Malikztiah Ankhwave
  18. Nikkichomp

Page 4
  20. MiddyGlow
  21. Cheyriddle4
  22. Hoshi Lockhart
  23. Yayoi
    Fatal Irony (Maxed)
    Fea Line (Maxed)
    oo Ded (Maxed)

Page 5
  25. Lunadriel
    Kiara Lime (Maxed)
    one over three (Maxed)
    Teigra (Maxed)
    o-Elixir-o (maxed)

Page 6
  27. Rita Zyon
  28. Kaya Wolf Moon
  29. spelldancer
  30. Ririka
  34. Shi Berry

Page 7
  35. Rinial Sisterdragon (can only win 1)
  36. magnadearel
    stella cinere (maxed)
  37. Kettyn
  40. ATh e a r t

Page 8
    Wasteland Wyvern (Maxed)
  43. Revel1984
  45. -MoomoolatteCha-
  46. tefla

Page 9
  47. Bluedemonwolf
    Cowboy Peep (Maxed)
  48. FrostyPeaches
  49. Avid_RPer18
  50. Koiasi
  51. elfstar89
  52. Lethrossen

Page 10
  55. Leez0rz
    Niyaru Delacroix (maxed)
  56. Sesshiyasha
    Tsunake (maxed)
  57. Kara Asumie

Page 11
    Nayci (Maxed)
    dolphingurl (Maxed)
  61. SwordOfTheDarkOnes
  62. Tara de Draiocht
  63. Lunarflowermaiden

Page 12
  65. Azael_Rose
    Melomar
  66. bolverik
  67. [X]Natty-Chan[X]
  68. techabyte
  69. Natelie
  70. Ice_Dragon_Demon

Page 13
    TheFairyRogue (Maxed)
    ArashiX (Maxed)
    Mythi Red Panda (Maxed)

Page 14

If you rolled a Male Uncharmed Skinwalker, they can breed with any female full-sized except pure (uni)angeni:

Page 1
  1. dawns_aura
  2. mistalina13
  6. NovaCracker

Page 2
    stormflower (maxed)
  7. Yeonn
  8. Calixita
  9. Juliette06
  11. Aria Starstone
  12. Fayt_of_Redemption

Page 3
  13. nekofayre
  14. Pollack
  17. Malikztiah Ankhwave
  18. Nikkichomp

Page 4
  20. MiddyGlow
  21. Cheyriddle4
  22. Hoshi Lockhart
  23. Yayoi
    Fatal Irony (Maxed)
    Fea Line (Maxed)
    oo Ded (Maxed)

Page 5
  25. Lunadriel
    Kiara Lime (Maxed)
    one over three (Maxed)
    Teigra (Maxed)
    o-Elixir-o (maxed)

Page 6
  27. Rita Zyon
  28. Kaya Wolf Moon
  29. spelldancer
  30. Ririka
  34. Shi Berry

Page 7
  35. Rinial Sisterdragon (can only win 1)
  36. magnadearel
    stella cinere (maxed)
  37. Kettyn
  40. ATh e a r t

Page 8
    Wasteland Wyvern (Maxed)
  43. Revel1984
  45. -MoomoolatteCha-
  46. tefla

Page 9
  47. Bluedemonwolf
    Cowboy Peep (Maxed)
  48. FrostyPeaches
  49. Avid_RPer18
  50. Koiasi
  51. elfstar89
  52. Lethrossen

Page 10
  55. Leez0rz
    Niyaru Delacroix (maxed)
  56. Sesshiyasha
    Tsunake (maxed)
  57. Kara Asumie

Page 11
    Nayci (Maxed)
    dolphingurl (Maxed)
  61. SwordOfTheDarkOnes
  62. Tara de Draiocht
  63. Lunarflowermaiden

Page 12
  65. Azael_Rose
    Melomar
  66. bolverik
  67. [X]Natty-Chan[X]
  68. techabyte
  69. Natelie
  70. Ice_Dragon_Demon

Page 13
    TheFairyRogue (Maxed)
    ArashiX (Maxed)
    Mythi Red Panda (Maxed)

Page 14

If you rolled a Male (Uni)Angeni (with two sets of wings, no other breed traits), they can breed with any female full-sized except uncharmed skinwalkers:

Page 1
  1. dawns_aura
  2. mistalina13
  6. NovaCracker

Page 2
    stormflower (maxed)
  7. Yeonn
  8. Juliette06
  9. Strawberri Stardust (can only win 1)
  10. Aria Starstone
  11. Fayt_of_Redemption

Page 3
  12. nekofayre
  13. Pollack
  14. DaerilS (can only win 1)
  15. Summer Raaven (can only win 1)
  16. Malikztiah Ankhwave
  17. Nikkichomp
  18. Mindsend (can only win one)

Page 4
  19. MiddyGlow
  20. Hoshi Lockhart
  21. Yayoi
    Fatal Irony (Maxed)
    Fea Line (Maxed)
    oo Ded (Maxed)

Page 5
  22. Andranis (can only win 1)
  23. Lunadriel
    Kiara Lime (Maxed)
    one over three (Maxed)
    Teigra (Maxed)
    o-Elixir-o (maxed)
  24. XxXPandamoniumXxX (can only win 1)

Page 6
  25. Rita Zyon
  26. Kaya Wolf Moon
  27. spelldancer
  28. Ririka
  29. Kivras (can only win 1)
  30. SkyDragono (can only win 1)
  31. DaisyMilk (can only win 1)
  32. Shi Berry

Page 7
  33. Rinial Sisterdragon (can only win 1)
  34. magnadearel
    stella cinere (maxed)
  35. Kettyn
  36. Jackariah Beckett (can only win 1)
  37. Malis Vitterfolk (can only win 1)
  38. ATh e a r t

Page 8
    Wasteland Wyvern (Maxed)
  39. NymiiNym (can only win 1)
  40. sage_the_vampirc_angel
  41. Revel1984
  42. Snowbelle Thundara (can only win 1)
  43. tefla

Page 9
    Cowboy Peep (Maxed)
  44. FrostyPeaches
  45. Avid_RPer18
  46. Koiasi
  47. elfstar89
  48. Lethrossen

Page 10
  49. LydaLynn (can only win 1)
  50. catmagick (can only win 1)
  51. Leez0rz
    Niyaru Delacroix (maxed)
  52. Sesshiyasha
    Tsunake (maxed)
  53. Kara Asumie
  54. Kesmi (can only win 1)

Page 11
  55. Mia Lovasz (can only win 1)
  56. Prism Shine (can only win 1)
    Nayci (Maxed)
    dolphingurl (Maxed)
  57. SwordOfTheDarkOnes
  58. Tara de Draiocht
  59. Lunarflowermaiden
  60. Draconian_Peacock (can only win 1)

Page 12
  61. Azael_Rose
    Melomar
  62. bolverik
  63. [X]Natty-Chan[X]
  64. techabyte
  65. Natelie
  66. Ice_Dragon_Demon
  67. Nyx Queen of Darkness

Page 13
  68. Mewsings of An Angel (can only win 1)
    TheFairyRogue (Maxed)
  69. Raving.Rabbids (can only win 1)
  70. Dea and #Teddy# (can only win 1)
  71. AislingJuno (can only win 1)
    ArashiX (Maxed)
    Mythi Red Panda (Maxed)

Page 14
  72. RadiantRose Midnight (can only win 1)

If you rolled a Male Mer, they can only breed with female mers or kelpi:

Page 1
  1. mistalina13

Page 2
  2. Calixita
  3. Fayt_of_Redemption

Page 3
  4. Pollack
  5. Summer Raaven (can only win 1)
  6. Nikkichomp

If you rolled a Male Usdia, they can breed with any female usdia, including nixies:

Page 1
  1. mistalina13

Page 2
  2. Mindsend (can only win one)

Page 4
  3. ~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~

Page 6
  4. Kaya Wolf Moon

Page 9
  5. Bluedemonwolf
  6. Avid_RPer18

Page 11
  7. Mia Lovasz (can only win 1)
  8. Lunarflowermaiden
  9. Azael_Rose

Page 12
  10. Nyx Queen of Darkness

Page 13
  11. Mewsings of An Angel (can only win 1)

Page 14
  12. RadiantRose Midnight (can only win 1)

If you rolled a Male Nixie, they can breed with any female usdia or seathi:

Page 1
  1. mistalina13
  2. Mahogany Sunset (can only win 1)

Page 3
  3. Malikztiah Ankhwave
  4. Mindsend (can only win one)

Page 4
  5. MiddyGlow
  6. ~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~

Page 5
    one over three (Maxed)

Page 6
  7. Kaya Wolf Moon

Page 7
    Twitchapher the 3rd
  8. magnadearel
  9. Jackariah Beckett (can only win 1)
  10. sage_the_vampirc_angel

Page 9
  11. Bluedemonwolf
  12. Avid_RPer18
  13. elfstar89

Page 11
  14. Mia Lovasz (can only win 1)
  15. Lunarflowermaiden
  16. Azael_Rose

Page 12
  17. Nyx Queen of Darkness

Page 13
  18. Mewsings of An Angel (can only win 1)

Page 14
  19. RadiantRose Midnight (can only win 1)

If you roll a Male Seathi, they can breed with any female seathi or nixie:

Page 1
  1. Mahogany Sunset (can only win 1)

Page 3
  2. Malikztiah Ankhwave

Page 4
  3. MiddyGlow

Page 5
    one over three (Maxed)

Page 7
    Twitchapher the 3rd
  4. magnadearel
  5. Jackariah Beckett (can only win 1)

Page 8
  6. sage_the_vampirc_angel

Page 9
  7. elfstar89

If you rolled a Female Full-Sized Soquili, they can breed with any male full-sized, including angeni, kelpi & skinwalkers:

Page 1
  1. dawns_aura
  2. mistalina13
  4. Keantha (can only win 1)
  5. NovaCracker

Page 2
  6. RockerWolfie1616 (can only win 1)
  7. Yeonn
    stormflower (maxed)
  8. Calixita
  10. Aria Starstone
  11. Fayt_of_Redemption

Page 3
  12. Pollack
  13. DaerilS (can only win 1)
  14. Summer Raaven (can only win 1)
  15. `raze (can only win one)
  16. Malikztiah Ankhwave
  17. Nikkichomp

Page 4
  19. MiddyGlow
  20. ~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~
  21. Hoshi Lockhart
  22. Cheyriddle4
  23. Yayoi
    Fea Line (Maxed)
    Fatal Irony (Maxed)

Page 5
    oo Ded (Maxed)
    one over three (Maxed)
    Kiara Lime (Maxed)
    Teigra (Maxed)
    o-Elixir-o (maxed)
  25. XxXPandamoniumXxX (can only win 1)

Page 6
    Nayci (Maxed)
  26. Rita Zyon
  27. Kaya Wolf Moon
  28. spelldancer
  30. Ririka
  31. Shi Berry

Page 7
  32. DaisyMilk (can only win 1)
    stella cinere (maxed)
  34. magnadearel
  35. Jackariah Beckett (can only win 1)
  36. sage_the_vampirc_angel

Page 8
  37. ATh e a r t
  38. Malis Vitterfolk (can only win 1)
    Wasteland Wyvern (Maxed)
  40. Revel1984
  41. Snowbelle Thundara (can only win 1)
  42. -MoomoolatteCha-
  43. Lunadriel

Page 9
  44. catmagick (can only win 1)
  45. Bluedemonwolf
    Cowboy Peep (Maxed)
  46. tefla
  47. Avid_RPer18
  48. FrostyPeaches
  49. White Neko Chan
  50. Koiasi

Page 10
  51. LydaLynn (can only win 1)
  52. Leez0rz
  53. Sesshiyasha
    Tsunake (maxed)
    Niyaru Delacroix (maxed)
  54. Kara Asumie
  55. Kesmi (can only win 1)

Page 11
    TheFairyRogue
  57. Natelie
    dolphingurl (Maxed)
  58. Tara de Draiocht
  59. Lunarflowermaiden

Page 12
  60. Azael_Rose
    Melomar
  61. Draconian_Peacock (can only win 1)
  62. [X]Natty-Chan[X]
  63. techabyte
  64. Ice_Dragon_Demon
  65. Nyx Queen of Darkness

Page 13
  66. Juliette06
  67. Mewsings of An Angel
  68. Kettyn
  69. AislingJuno (can only win 1)
    Mythi Red Panda (Maxed)
    ArashiX
  71. RadiantRose Midnight (can only win 1)

If you rolled a Female Kelpi, they can breed with any male full-sized or mer:

Page 1
  1. dawns_aura
  2. mistalina13
  5. NovaCracker

Page 2
  7. Yeonn
    stormflower (maxed)
  8. Calixita
  10. Aria Starstone
  11. Fayt_of_Redemption

Page 3
  12. Pollack
  16. Malikztiah Ankhwave
  17. Nikkichomp

Page 4
  19. MiddyGlow
  20. ~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~
  21. Hoshi Lockhart
  22. Cheyriddle4
  23. Yayoi
    Fea Line (Maxed)
    Fatal Irony (Maxed)

Page 5
    oo Ded (Maxed)
    one over three (Maxed)
    Kiara Lime (Maxed)
    Teigra (Maxed)
    o-Elixir-o (maxed)

Page 6
    Nayci (Maxed)
  26. Rita Zyon
  27. Kaya Wolf Moon
  28. spelldancer
  30. Ririka
  31. Shi Berry

Page 7
    stella cinere (maxed)
  34. magnadearel

Page 8
  37. ATh e a r t
    Wasteland Wyvern (Maxed)
  40. Revel1984
  42. -MoomoolatteCha-
  43. Lunadriel

Page 9
  45. Bluedemonwolf
    Cowboy Peep (Maxed)
  46. tefla
  47. Avid_RPer18
  48. FrostyPeaches
  49. White Neko Chan
  50. Koiasi

Page 10
  52. Leez0rz
  53. Sesshiyasha
    Tsunake (maxed)
    Niyaru Delacroix (maxed)
  54. Kara Asumie
  55. Kesmi (can only win 1)

Page 11
    TheFairyRogue
  57. Natelie
    dolphingurl (Maxed)
  58. Tara de Draiocht
  59. Lunarflowermaiden

Page 12
  60. Azael_Rose
    Melomar
  61. Draconian_Peacock (can only win 1)
  62. [X]Natty-Chan[X]
  63. techabyte
  64. Ice_Dragon_Demon
  65. Nyx Queen of Darkness

Page 13
  66. Juliette06
  67. Mewsings of An Angel
  68. Kettyn
  69. AislingJuno (can only win 1)
    Mythi Red Panda (Maxed)
    ArashiX
  71. RadiantRose Midnight (can only win 1)

If you rolled a Female Uncharmed Skinwalker, they can breed with any male full-sized except pure (uni)angeni:

Page 1
  1. dawns_aura
  2. mistalina13
  5. NovaCracker

Page 2
  7. Yeonn
    stormflower (maxed)
  8. Calixita
  10. Aria Starstone
  11. Fayt_of_Redemption

Page 3
  12. Pollack
  16. Malikztiah Ankhwave
  17. Nikkichomp

Page 4
  19. MiddyGlow
  20. ~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~
  21. Hoshi Lockhart
  22. Cheyriddle4
  23. Yayoi
    Fea Line (Maxed)
    Fatal Irony (Maxed)

Page 5
    oo Ded (Maxed)
    one over three (Maxed)
    Kiara Lime (Maxed)
    Teigra (Maxed)
    o-Elixir-o (maxed)

Page 6
    Nayci (Maxed)
  26. Rita Zyon
  27. Kaya Wolf Moon
  28. spelldancer
  30. Ririka
  31. Shi Berry

Page 7
    stella cinere (maxed)
  34. magnadearel

Page 8
  37. ATh e a r t
    Wasteland Wyvern (Maxed)
  40. Revel1984
  42. -MoomoolatteCha-
  43. Lunadriel

Page 9
  45. Bluedemonwolf
    Cowboy Peep (Maxed)
  46. tefla
  47. Avid_RPer18
  48. FrostyPeaches
  49. White Neko Chan
  50. Koiasi

Page 10
  52. Leez0rz
  53. Sesshiyasha
    Tsunake (maxed)
    Niyaru Delacroix (maxed)
  54. Kara Asumie

Page 11
    TheFairyRogue
  55. Prism Shine (can only win 1)
  56. Natelie
    dolphingurl (Maxed)
  57. Tara de Draiocht
  58. Lunarflowermaiden

Page 12
  59. Azael_Rose
    Melomar
  60. Draconian_Peacock (can only win 1)
  61. [X]Natty-Chan[X]
  62. techabyte
  63. Ice_Dragon_Demon
  64. Nyx Queen of Darkness

Page 13
  65. Juliette06
  66. Mewsings of An Angel
  67. Kettyn
  68. AislingJuno (can only win 1)
  69. Dea and #Teddy# (can only win 1)
    Mythi Red Panda (Maxed)
    ArashiX
  70. RadiantRose Midnight (can only win 1)

If you rolled a Female (Uni)Angeni (with two sets of wings, no other breed traits), they can breed with any male full-sized except uncharmed skinwalkers:

Page 1
  1. dawns_aura
  2. mistalina13
  5. NovaCracker

Page 2
  7. Yeonn
    stormflower (maxed)
  8. Calixita
  10. Aria Starstone
  11. Fayt_of_Redemption

Page 3
  12. Pollack
  16. Malikztiah Ankhwave
  17. Nikkichomp

Page 4
  19. MiddyGlow
  20. ~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~
  21. Hoshi Lockhart
  22. Cheyriddle4
  23. Yayoi
    Fea Line (Maxed)
    Fatal Irony (Maxed)

Page 5
    oo Ded (Maxed)
    one over three (Maxed)
    Kiara Lime (Maxed)
    Teigra (Maxed)
    o-Elixir-o (maxed)

Page 6
    Nayci (Maxed)
  26. Rita Zyon
  27. Kaya Wolf Moon
  28. spelldancer
  30. Shi Berry

Page 7
  31. DaisyMilk (can only win 1)
  32. Rinial Sisterdragon (can only win 1)
    stella cinere (maxed)
  33. magnadearel
  34. Jackariah Beckett (can only win 1)
  35. sage_the_vampirc_angel

Page 8
  36. ATh e a r t
  37. Malis Vitterfolk (can only win 1)
  38. NymiiNym (can only win 1)
    Wasteland Wyvern (Maxed)
  39. Revel1984
  40. Snowbelle Thundara (can only win 1)
  41. Lunadriel

Page 9
  42. catmagick (can only win 1)
  43. Bluedemonwolf
    Cowboy Peep (Maxed)
  44. tefla
  45. Avid_RPer18
  46. FrostyPeaches
  47. White Neko Chan
  48. Koiasi

Page 10
  49. LydaLynn (can only win 1)
  50. Leez0rz
  51. Sesshiyasha
    Tsunake (maxed)
    Niyaru Delacroix (maxed)
  52. Kara Asumie
  53. Kesmi (can only win 1)

Page 11
    TheFairyRogue (Maxed)
  54. Prism Shine (can only win 1)
  55. Natelie
    dolphingurl (Maxed)
  56. Tara de Draiocht
  57. Lunarflowermaiden

Page 12
  58. Azael_Rose
    Melomar (Maxed)
  59. Draconian_Peacock (can only win 1)
  60. [X]Natty-Chan[X]
  61. techabyte
  62. Ice_Dragon_Demon
  63. Nyx Queen of Darkness

Page 13
  64. Juliette06
  65. Mewsings of An Angel
  66. AislingJuno (can only win 1)
  67. Dea and #Teddy# (can only win 1)
    Mythi Red Panda (Maxed)
    ArashiX (Maxed)
  68. RadiantRose Midnight (can only win 1)

If you rolled a Female Mer, they can only breed with male mers or kelpi:

Page 2
  1. Fayt_of_Redemption

Page 5
  2. XxXPandamoniumXxX (can only win 1)

Page 10
  3. Sesshiyasha
  4. Kesmi (can only win 1)

Page 11
  5. Prism Shine (can only win 1)

Page 12
  6. Draconian_Peacock (can only win 1)
  7. techabyte
  8. Ice_Dragon_Demon

Page 13
  9. Kettyn

If you rolled a Female Usdia, they can breed with any male usdia, including nixies:

Page 1
  1. Keantha (can only win 1)
  2. RockerWolfie1616 (can only win 1)

Page 2
  3. Calixita

Page 3

Page 4
  4. ~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~
  5. Cheyriddle4

Page 5
    Teigra (Maxed)
  6. Rita Zyon

Page 7
  7. magnadearel

Page 10
  8. Leez0rz

Page 11
    Niyaru Delacroix (maxed)
  9. Natelie
    dolphingurl (Maxed)
  10. Lunarflowermaiden

Page 12
  11. techabyte

If you rolled a Female Nixie, they can breed with any male usdia or seathi:

Page 1
  2. Keantha (can only win 1)

Page 2
  3. RockerWolfie1616 (can only win 1)
    stormflower (maxed)

Page 3

Page 4
  4. ~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~
  5. Cheyriddle4

Page 5
    Teigra (Maxed)

Page 6
  6. Rita Zyon

Page 7
  7. magnadearel

Page 8
  8. Revel1984

Page 10
  9. Leez0rz

Page 11
    Niyaru Delacroix (maxed)
  10. Natelie
    dolphingurl (Maxed)
  11. Lunarflowermaiden

Page 12
  12. techabyte

If you roll a Female Seathi, they can breed with any male seathi or nixie:

Page 1

Page 2
    stormflower (maxed)

Page 3

Page 8
  2. Revel1984

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2021 12:03 pm
🖤🧡🖤 Winners 🖤🧡🖤

Leez0rz
  • Angmyr (ArashiX) x Inari (Kitsune Mistress Nyoko)
  • Tamanna Calavera (Strawberri Stardust) x Vida de la Muerte (Snowbelle Thundara)
  • Hitomi Moriko (stormflower) x Ophihi (one over three)
  • Requies Aeterna (o-Elixir-o) x Yue (TheFairyRogue)
  • Nadya (Tsunake) x Xue Fang (AislingJuno)

Ririka
  • Minx (Kiara Lime) x Aijou Tomoe (stella cinere)
  • Ahti (Wasteland Wyvern) x Kiyoshi (catmagick)
  • Kasugami (Mythi Red Panda) x Shinji (C o w b o y P e e p)
  • Ultas (DaisyMilk) x Plague (XxXPandamoniumXxX)

Saint Vis
  • Silvermist (TheFairyRogue) x Djilia Tachiben (LydaLynn)
  • Adelis (ArashiX) x Tabitha Annabella (Caitlyn Hellstorm)

Moxxiie
  • Zenith (Twitchapher the 3rd) x Tavshed (RockerWolf1616)
  • Seymour Rubus Ashvatthi (Melomar) x Jaeger "The Ravenous" (Fea Line)

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
  • Error Malware (NymiiNym) x Feriha (mindsend)
  • Lesedi (Nayci) x Auberon (Twitchapher the 3rd)
  • Hotaru (Draconian_Peacock) x Magnus Dei (Teigra)
  • Marganita (Melomar) x Wight (DaerilS)

Candle Wick Ghost
  • Izra'il (Jackariah Beckett) x Mansi (Kiara Lime)
  • Inbijiburu Namae (Nessie) (Summer Raaven) x Basskirk "The Butcher" (Fea Line)

techabyte
  • Pakpao (Raving.Rabbids) x Acidic Deluge (Rinial Sisterdragon)
  • Ahti (Wasteland Wyvern) x Inari (Kitsune Mistress Nyoko)

Azael_Rose
  • Caveira (dolphingurl) x Uriel (Malis Vitterfolk)

RockerWolfie1616
  • Conall (Keantha) x Hushed Veil (Fatal Irony)

Mythi Red Panda
  • Drith'nakh (Niyaru Delacroix) x Travis (Kesmi)

spelldancer
  • Behemoth (o-Elixir-o) x Emilio (Prism Shine)
  • Hestia (Niyaru Delacroix) x Moiraios Dolos (stella cinere)
  • Brighid the White Witch (Mahogany Sunset) x Fiore Morte (stormflower)
  • Antheia (oo DeD) x Queen of Hearts (Tsunake)

Calixita
  • Lychee Dragonfruit (Fatal Irony) x Nadra (Dea and #Teddy#)
  • Taqtu (one over three) x Finley (C o w b o y P e e p)

elfstar89
  • Avalokitesvara (oo DeD) x Convallaria ver Spitfire (SkyDragono)

ATh e a r t
  • Dagr (Kivras) x Remiel (Teigra)
  • "Doomsday" Duvessah (RadiantRose Midnight) x Lil'Bit Sour Gummi "Mochi" (Mythi Red Panda)

Leez0rz
Crew

Adorable Fairy

dawns_aura

Peaceful Demigod

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2021 7:19 pm
Username: dawns_aura
Lovely Ladies

I don't mind if the Spirits are feeling a little Crackshippy today

Heeey baby, I'm a Skinwalker, what's your sign? -- Yolihuani

TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE

Are you willing to risk getting Halloween Inspired Mutations? (NOTE: VERY RARE): Yes
~~~ Tentacles, Yes or No? 8V: No

Are there any phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to the Children?: the soq’s own organs outside of their body (( eyes are fine ))

Quote:
Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: yes
---If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/the baskets are even dropped?: sure

Unedited?: Yes

Entry Code:
Yolihuani Eztli ‘Dark Lady of Death’ (dawns_aura)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
UNCERT Nekkid | Feral
pregnant stage (female only): I want one

Co Ownership?: n/a
Teepees:

Same Breed Variants: sure
---Templates to Avoid: n/a

Throwbacks?: sure
---Link to previous Generations: She’s first gen. Have fun.

Quote:
---If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/the baskets are even dropped?: sure

Entry Code:
Alice Angel (dawns_aura)

UNCERT

Co Ownership?: N/A
Teepees: n/a

---Link to previous Generations: She’s first gen. Have fun.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2021 7:23 pm
Username: dawns_aura
Handsome Hunks

TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE

Are you willing to risk getting Halloween Inspired Mutations? (NOTE: VERY RARE): Yes

Are there any phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to the Children?: the soq’s own organs outside of their body (( eyes are fine ))

Quote:
Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: (If you say yes, it's possible you -- and other viewers -- will be able to see the adult stages ahead of time. Say no if you'd prefer they be kept a surprise.)
---If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/the baskets are even dropped?:

Unedited?: Yes/No (If yes, the single will be put in both the Open list and the Unedited list.)

Entry Code:
Mr. Oogie Boogie, The Oogie Boogie Man (dawns_aura)

UNCERT | Uncert

Teepees:

Throwbacks?: yes
---Link to previous Generations: he’s first gen. Have fun.

Quote:

Entry Code:
Mictlantecuhtli (dawns_aura)

UNCERT

Teepees:

---Link to previous Generations: Yoli x Taliesin

Quote:

Entry Code:
Hexxus (dawns_aura)

UNCERT

Teepees:

---Link to previous Generations: he’s first gen, have fun.

dawns_aura

Peaceful Demigod

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2021 7:47 pm
Username: mistalina13

Lovely Ladies

They Grow So Fast!
Link(s) to Ponies/pairing Omission Form: mistalina13s General Permission
Omission style(s) I am/we are okay with: Express Delivery

Heeey baby, I'm a Usdia, what's your sign?
Heeey baby, I'm a Mer, what's your sign?

TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE

Are you willing to risk getting Halloween Inspired Mutations? (NOTE: VERY RARE): Yes!
~~~ Tentacles, Yes or No? 8V: No, thank you.

Are there any phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to the Children?: Gore (including candy gore), Zombie rot, and heavy body horror.

IT'S TOO SCARY MOMMY HOLD ME D8
Mutations
~~~ Would you mind undead/bone mutations?: Bone sure, undead no.
~~~ Would you mind Mutant Wings?: That'd be awesome.
~~~ Would you mind Non-existent species tails?: That'd be awesome.
~~~ Would you mind mutant feet?: That'd be awesome.
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: Gore (including candy gore) and heavy body horror.

Themes
~~~ Would you mind the use of Blood?: That's alright.
~~~ Would you mind Bones as an accessory?: That's alright.
~~~ Would you mind demonic or occult imagery?: No thank you.
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: Halloween as a holiday.[/size

Bella
Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: Yes!
---If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/the baskets are even dropped?: Yes!

Ponyname (owner(s)) Isabella 'Bella' (mistalina13)

UNCERT
pregnant stage (female only): If you like!

Teepees: Boop!

Same Breed Variants: Sure!
---Templates to Avoid: N/A

Throwbacks?: Sure!
---Link to previous Generations:
Dad & Mom

- Dad's Side: Mother & Father
- Mom's Side: 1st Gen So Have Fun!

Zuleikha
---If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/the baskets are even dropped?: Yes!

Ponyname (owner(s)) Zuleikha (mistalina13)

UNCERT

---Link to previous Generations: First gen!

Lali

Ponyname (owner(s)) Lali (mistalina13)

UNCERT

Duana Dhin

Ponyname (owner(s)) Duana Dhin (mistalina13)

UNCERT | Itemless

ICly her parents are Reg/Angeni and Reg/Uni, but I don't have them customed yet. (But some of her kids have inherited those traits from her.)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2021 7:48 pm
Username: mistalina13

Handsome Hunks

They Grow So Fast!
Link(s) to Ponies/pairing Omission Form: mistalina13s General Permission
Omission style(s) I am/we are okay with: Express Delivery

Heeey baby, I'm a Skinwalker, what's your sign?

TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE

Are you willing to risk getting Halloween Inspired Mutations? (NOTE: VERY RARE): Yes!
~~~ Tentacles, Yes or No? 8V: No, thank you.

Are there any phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to the Children?: Gore (including candy gore), Zombie rot, and heavy body horror.

Mutations
~~~ Would you mind undead/bone mutations?: Bone sure, undead no.
~~~ Would you mind Mutant Wings?: That'd be awesome.
~~~ Would you mind Non-existent species tails?: That'd be awesome.
~~~ Would you mind mutant feet?: That'd be awesome.
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: Gore (including candy gore) and heavy body horror.

Themes
~~~ Would you mind the use of Blood?: That's alright.
~~~ Would you mind Bones as an accessory?: That's alright.
~~~ Would you mind demonic or occult imagery?: No thank you.
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: Halloween as a holiday.

Vynenne

Ponyname (owner(s)) Vynenne "Bloody Talons" (mistalina13)

These kids can be rough and tumble like their parents (Scarred Parent)

UNCERT (optional: Nekkid | Markings | Feral ) + Bonus Peltless
pregnant stage (female only): N/A

Teepees: (While this is not mandatory it would make our lives easier if you were able to post links to the teepees of the owners for easy stat checking later on.)

---Link to previous Generations: First gen.

And just in case....
~*~ I want my Skinwalker pairing to have a chance to be CCed! ~*~

It is required to answer these questions to have a chance. We WILL work with you so you can understand where you got it wrong if you do get it wrong so you can fix it.

Question: If someone you wish to breed your skinwalker with insists on all breedings being together, how would you explain this in story canon? And How should this be handled in breeding forms?
Answer:

- OOCly, not something I'd be super interested in for any uncharmed walker unless they make really neat kids.
- ICly, if uncharmed, there would have to be a reason for my walker to keep going back to the same partner. Strength and viciousness of offspring being the likely choice.
- For Vynnenne specifically, even though charmed, he's not likely to stick to a single partner for the sole reason he tends to run them off if they don't freak out and run on their own.

Question: Do skinwalkers form family units or care what their family thinks?
Answer:
Uncharmed - NOPE. Charmed it depends on the type of personality owner decides they end up with.

Question: If you have a hard time RPing a skinwalker in character, what can you do?.
Answer:
Charming is an option to give a wider range of emotion to a skinwalker pony.

Question: Can skinwalkers be entered into Wishing Stars and if so what type?
Answer:
I believe charmed ones can? But not uncharmed.

Question: Skinwalkers can, on rare occasions, form packs/herds to organize an attack, but they always break apart shortly afterwards or sometimes even before they manage to stage the raid. What do you think happens to cause these breakups?
Answer:
Disagreements leading to fighting, most likely.

Question: In your own words, please explain the nature of skinwalkers.
Answer:
Dark and sinister. To some they would be viewed as simply evil. They often possess a kind of cunning and calculation without mercy.

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2021 7:57 pm
Username: Mahogany Sunset

Handsome Hunks

TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE

~~~ Tentacles, Yes or No? 8V: Yes

Are there any phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to the Children?: Orcas, wasps, needles, body horror (extra eyeballs/organs or objects protruding), undeadness. Bare bone = okay.

I Have a Bald Pony and DON'T want random hair mixed in!
I am okay with bald anytime.

FACIAL HAIR
---Do you want the facial hair to be passed on: Y
---Just on Males? (If you say no, there's a chance of a bearded chick): N
---I love Fluffy fur. Do you? 83: Y
Also good with fluff anytime.

Quote:
I'd rather do this biologically...
Heeey baby, I'm a Skinwalker, what's your sign?

Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: Yep
---If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/the baskets are even dropped?: Yep

Bear the Butcher (Mahogany Sunset)

UNCERT (optional: Markings | Feral (purewalker only) )
pregnant stage (female only): n/a

Co Ownership?: nope
Teepees: boop

Same Breed Variants: Yep
---Templates to Avoid: not picky. No orca traits pls.

Throwbacks?: Yes
---Link to previous Generations: Mom | Dad | Grandma | Grandpa

~*~ I want my Skinwalker pairing to have a chance to be CCed! ~*~

It is required to answer these questions to have a chance. We WILL work with you so you can understand where you got it wrong if you do get it wrong so you can fix it.

Question: If someone you wish to breed your skinwalker with insists on all breedings being together, how would you explain this in story canon? And How should this be handled in breeding forms?
Answer:
This would not happen with him, but they would be unplanned meet ups in overlapping territory, both probably worse for wear anytime they come across one another.

Question: Do skinwalkers form family units or care what their family thinks?
Answer:
Nope.

Question: If you have a hard time RPing a skinwalker in character, what can you do?.
Answer:
Work on character development more before RP'ing, read the RP guides, read RPs by other skinwalker owners.

Question: Can skinwalkers be entered into Wishing Stars and if so what type?
Answer:
Only if they're charmed.

Question: Skinwalkers can, on rare occasions, form packs/herds to organize an attack, but they always break apart shortly afterwards or sometimes even before they manage to stage the raid. What do you think happens to cause these breakups?
Answer:
They can't work together cooperatively because it's against their nature, so they begin to fight amongst themselves.

Question: In your own words, please explain the nature of skinwalkers.
Answer:
Chaos-creators, obligate carnivores; some are conniving and some are feral, but at most, (uncharmed) skinwalkers are chaotic neutral with inherent evil leanings.

Quote:
Heeey baby, I'm a Seathi, what's your sign?

Eoin (Mahogany Sunset)

UNCERT (optional: Nekkid )
pregnant stage (female only): I want one (if he's paired with a female seathi)

Same Breed Variants: Yes
---Templates to Avoid: Nixie back/neck fins; quilin scales

---Link to previous Generations: Grandma | Dad | Mom

Quote:

Vale the Light-Bringer (Mahogany Sunset)

UNCERT (optional: Nekkid )
pregnant stage (female only): n/a

---Templates to Avoid: Sturdy-footed cerynei

---Link to previous Generations: N/A

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2021 8:05 pm
Username: Mahogany Sunset

Lovely Ladies

TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE

Are there any phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to the Children?: Orcas, wasps, needles, body horror (extra eyeballs/organs or objects protruding), undeadness. Bare bone = okay.

I Have a Bald Pony and DON'T want random hair mixed in!
I am okay with bald anytime.

FACIAL HAIR
---Do you want the facial hair to be passed on: Y
---Just on Males? (If you say no, there's a chance of a bearded chick): N
---I love Fluffy fur. Do you? 83: Y
Also good with fluff anytime.

Quote:

Heeey baby, I'm a Seathi, what's your sign?

Muirgen "Scylla" Namae (Mahogany Sunset)

UNCERT
pregnant stage (female only): No thanks

Same Breed Variants: Yep
---Templates to Avoid: not picky. No orca traits pls.

---Link to previous Generations: Dad | Mom | Grandpa | Grandma | Grandma | Grandpa | Great-grandma | Great-grandpa | Great-grandma | Great-grandpa

Quote:

Brighid the White Witch (Mahogany Sunset)

UNCERT (optional: Nekkid | Markings | Feral (purewalker only) )
pregnant stage (female only): I have one already (might be the only one where it's visible xD )

---Templates to Avoid:

---Link to previous Generations: N/A, please avoid orca templates

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

Kirowyn Love

Eloquent Raider

14,650 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2021 8:08 pm
Kirowyn Love
Please make sure you put the cooldown header in your post. Thanks!

Sorry! I thought I had it in there - must have missed it

I'm on cool down and can only win 1 this month!

Username: Kirowyn Love

Lovely Ladies

Quote:
Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: Yes
---If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/the baskets are even dropped?: Sure ^_^

Ponyname (owner(s)) Kirowyn Love

Uncert (optional): Original Cert

Co Ownership?: No - still waiting on new cert though Agreement
Teepees: [X]

---Templates to Avoid: CC

Throwbacks?: Sure
---Link to previous Generations: Jem Kendali

I'd rather do this biologically...

TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE

~~~ Tentacles, Yes or No? 8V: No thanks!

Are there any phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to the Children?: Ummm, not really a phobia, but extreme gore. A little blood and guts is ok though ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2021 8:49 pm
Username: Keantha
TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE

Are there any phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to the Children?: Tentacles, exposed organs, clowns, eye gore (extra eyes ok), insects
Mutations
~~~ Would you mind undead/bone mutations?: Undead no, Bones yes
~~~ Would you mind Mutant Wings?: They are Ok
~~~ Would you mind Non-existent species tails?: Totally fine
~~~ Would you mind mutant feet? All good
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: Tentacles, exposed organs, clowns, eye gore (extra eyes ok), insects

Themes
~~~ Would you mind the use of Blood?: Fine
~~~ Would you mind Bones as an accessory?: Great
~~~ Would you mind demonic or occult imagery?: Oh bb
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: Tentacles, exposed organs, clowns, eye gore (extra eyes ok)

Lovely Ladies

Quote:
---If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/the baskets are even dropped?: Yes

UNCERT (optional: Nekkid | Markings)

Teepees: X

---Templates to Avoid: See Spoiler
    Expressions
  • Worried/quizzical
  • Open smile (Adour/Antares)
  • Closed eyes period

General Template
  • Mare Chin scruff
  • Mini Elbow fluff

Angei
  • Style 1 Headwings
  • Style 1 Winglets

Cerynei
  • Without Fetlocks
  • Alert Tail
  • Tiny Reindeer
  • two point prong

Flutter
    Antenna
  • Stag Night
  • mothman
  • Clickbeetle Buggy
  • Beetlebaby
  • Ruffled Fae
    Wings
  • Round Tiny
  • Acute Tiny wings

Kalona
  • Cat-o- nine tails
  • Demontail
  • Blade Horns

Usida
  • Roman nose
  • -Mutant
  • spinda eyes
  • Foxtails

Throwbacks?: Sure

Quote:
Is it ok to livestream the breeding?:Yes
---If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/the baskets are even dropped?: Yes

UNCERT
pregnant stage (female only): I want one please

Expressions
  • Worried/quizzical
  • Closed eyes period

General Template
  • Mare Chin scruff
  • Mini Elbow fluff

Angei
  • Style 1 Headwings
  • Style 1 Winglets

Cerynei
  • Without Fetlocks
  • Alert Tail
  • Tiny Reindeer
  • two point prong

Flutter
    Antenna
  • Stag Night
  • mothman
  • Clickbeetle Buggy
  • Beetlebaby
  • Ruffled Fae
    Wings
  • Round Tiny
  • Acute Tiny wings

Kalona
  • Cat-o- nine tails
  • Demontail
  • Blade Horns

Usida
  • Roman nose
  • -Mutant
  • spinda eyes
  • Foxtails

Keantha

Keantha

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2021 8:55 pm
Username: Keantha
TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE

Are there any phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to the Children?: Tentacles, exposed organs, clowns, eye gore (extra eyes ok), insects
Mutations
~~~ Would you mind undead/bone mutations?: Undead no, Bones yes
~~~ Would you mind Mutant Wings?: They are Ok
~~~ Would you mind Non-existent species tails?: Totally fine
~~~ Would you mind mutant feet? All good
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: Tentacles, exposed organs, clowns, eye gore (extra eyes ok), insects

Themes
~~~ Would you mind the use of Blood?: Fine
~~~ Would you mind Bones as an accessory?: Great
~~~ Would you mind demonic or occult imagery?: Oh bb
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: Tentacles, exposed organs, clowns, eye gore (extra eyes ok)

Handsome Hunks

Quote:
---If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/the baskets are even dropped?:Yes
Unedited?:Yes
Augustus (Keantha)

UNCERT

Expressions
  • Worried/quizzical
  • Closed eyes period

General Template
  • Mare Chin scruff
  • Mini Elbow fluff

Angei
  • Style 1 Headwings
  • Style 1 Winglets

Cerynei
  • Without Fetlocks
  • Alert Tail
  • Tiny Reindeer
  • two point prong

Flutter
    Antenna
  • Stag Night
  • mothman
  • Clickbeetle Buggy
  • Beetlebaby
  • Ruffled Fae
    Wings
  • Round Tiny
  • Acute Tiny wings

Kalona
  • Cat-o- nine tails
  • Demontail
  • Blade Horns

Usida
  • Roman nose
  • -Mutant
  • spinda eyes
  • Foxtails

Quote:

Takoda (Keantha)
User Image
UNCERT

Co Ownership?: (List who isn't getting baskets, AND link to the co-ownership agreement)

Same Breed Variants: (Allows colorists to use templated wings/tails/horns other than the ones the parents have.)
    Expressions
  • Worried/quizzical
  • Closed eyes period

General Template
  • Mare Chin scruff
  • Mini Elbow fluff

Angei
  • Style 1 Headwings
  • Style 1 Winglets

Cerynei
  • Without Fetlocks
  • Alert Tail
  • Tiny Reindeer
  • two point prong

Flutter
    Antenna
  • Stag Night
  • mothman
  • Clickbeetle Buggy
  • Beetlebaby
  • Ruffled Fae
    Wings
  • Round Tiny
  • Acute Tiny wings

Kalona
  • Cat-o- nine tails
  • Demontail
  • Blade Horns

Usida
  • Roman nose
  • -Mutant
  • spinda eyes
  • Foxtails

Quote:

Conall (Keantha)

UNCERT (optional: Nekkid | Markings)
pregnant stage (female only):N/A

Expressions
  • Worried/quizzical
  • Closed eyes period

General Template
  • Mare Chin scruff
  • Mini Elbow fluff

Angei
  • Style 1 Headwings
  • Style 1 Winglets

Cerynei
  • Without Fetlocks
  • Alert Tail
  • Tiny Reindeer
  • two point prong

Flutter
    Antenna
  • Stag Night
  • mothman
  • Clickbeetle Buggy
  • Beetlebaby
  • Ruffled Fae
    Wings
  • Round Tiny
  • Acute Tiny wings

Kalona
  • Cat-o- nine tails
  • Demontail
  • Blade Horns

Usida
  • Roman nose
  • -Mutant
  • spinda eyes
  • Foxtails

---Link to previous Generations: Takoda x Rowena

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2021 9:03 pm
Username: NovaCracker

Lovely Ladies

Quote:
Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: Sure, I don't mind
---If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/the baskets are even dropped?: I have no strong feelings for or against

Ponyname (owner(s)) NovaCracker

UNCERT (optional: Nekkid

Co Ownership?: None
Teepees: Painfully out of date enough I'm too terrified to ever use it again, oops.

Same Breed Variants: Go nuts
---Templates to Avoid: War bodies; and if he's mixed to a Kalona, Demon tails and Cat 'o' Nine tails, please.

Throwbacks?: YES! He's Gen 1! Go wild!
---Link to previous Generations: He's first generation IT CAN BE ANYT&#xHI;NG IN THERE!

Quote:
---If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/the baskets are even dropped?: I have no strong feelings for or against

UNCERT

Teepees: Painfully out of date enough I'm too terrified to ever use it again, oops.

---Templates to Avoid: War bodies; and if he's mixed to a Kalona, Demon tails and Cat 'o' Nine tails, please.

Throwbacks?: YES! He's Gen 1! Go wild!
---Link to previous Generations: He's first generation IT CAN BE ANYT&#xHI;NG IN THERE!

TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE

Are there any phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to the Children?: Organs, Bees, Wasps, Zombies that aren't rated PG

Mutations
~~~ Would you mind undead/bone mutations?: Too scary no thanks
~~~ Would you mind Mutant Wings?: I'd love them!
~~~ Would you mind Non-existent species tails?: As long as it doesn't look like the Kalona Demon or Cat 'o' Nines, go for it.
~~~ Would you mind mutant feet? I'd love mutant feet!
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: Octopus tentacles. Any other kind is fine; I'm not good with Aquatic horror though.

Themes
~~~ Would you mind the use of Blood?: Too scary no thanks
~~~ Would you mind Bones as an accessory?: Bone accessories are wonderful yes please!
~~~ Would you mind demonic or occult imagery?: Ooooo I don't mind at all!~
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: Anything relating to Bees/Wasps/Scorpions/BUGS THAT ARE NOT MOTHS OR BUTTERFLIES, Undead stuff, anything on par with Jump scares...  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2021 9:04 pm
Username: (NovaCracker

Handsome Hunks

Quote:

UNCERT

Throwbacks?: YES! Please! I can even link his Mama!
---Link to previous Generations: Mama Certed Mama Uncert Dad soesn't exist yet, go nuts there.

TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE

Are there any phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to the Children?: Organs, Bees, Wasps, Zombies that aren't rated PG

Mutations
~~~ Would you mind undead/bone mutations?: Too scary no thanks
~~~ Would you mind Mutant Wings?: I'd love them!
~~~ Would you mind Non-existent species tails?: As long as it doesn't look like the Kalona Demon or Cat 'o' Nines, go for it.
~~~ Would you mind mutant feet? I'd love mutant feet!
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: Octopus tentacles. Any other kind is fine; I'm not good with Aquatic horror though.

Themes
~~~ Would you mind the use of Blood?: Too scary no thanks
~~~ Would you mind Bones as an accessory?: Bone accessories are wonderful yes please!
~~~ Would you mind demonic or occult imagery?: Ooooo I don't mind at all!~
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: Anything relating to Bees/Wasps/Scorpions/BUGS THAT ARE NOT MOTHS OR BUTTERFLIES, Undead stuff, anything on par with Jump scares...  
Breeding Thickets

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff