Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
Cold Hunger Main Story Re-Write Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Re-Write!
Yay!
100%
 100%  [ 3 ]
What? No!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

Loc-Nar Donatello
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2021 11:49 pm
In the original thread you can still find here on Gaia, characters appeared that now their players have left. Not to use characters I don't have permission to use, we're going to do some rewriting. Fell free to join in with this using your characters. Our story leaves off with the yet still un named Military woman having caught Raph, but Xena and Michelle escaping and getting help from Donatello. The three are currently on their way to rescue Raph.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2021 7:57 pm
Xena's ears pinned back as she took moment to take a deep breath. Raph had been taken by the military due the spell the Necromancer had placed on him as well as Xena herself. If not for Michelle's interference, she would've been taken along with Raph. She wasn't exactly thrilled about being under a Necromancer's control, let alone being used as anyone's tool for personal gain. She wasn't even thrilled that military had gotten away with Raph. Thankfully, she and Michelle were able to find help in the form of Donatello, who took them to the lair to gather supplies needed for their rescue mission. It also gave them an opportunity for them to rest.

However, Xena didn't exactly sleep well as nightmares plagued her mind, reliving moments of her past in a more twisted manner. She ended up waking up early because of these nightmares. She couldn't bring herself to go back to sleep, so instead she did a bit of training in the main room of the lair to clear her mind. She made sure not to make too much noise that would disturb Donnie and Michelle. Eventually, the other two were ready to go. Donnie had given them backpacks with essential materials in them.

Donnie took the lead through the sewers, following the map that would lead them to the military base where Raph was being held at all the while staying in the shadows. Xena had followed, keeping alert in case if there was unwanted company. Eventually, they had reached a dead end. Donnie suggested on going topside to get through, and that was where Xena made the offer to make herself, Donnie, and Michelle intangible to get through quickly. Her sapphire blue eyes changed into a greenish color as she made herself as well as the pair intangible and invisible before starting to float upwards to get topside. However, she would let Donnie navigate as to where to go next. She felt more and more uneasy of the thought of the military doing who knows what to Raph. 'No better than the Empire...' She thought to herself.

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2021 6:35 pm
Niede stepped from a shadow portal. The Military Woman had called for a meeting for some strange reason. She had been busy at the time she was called, looking into everything she could find about voodoo-style zombies. She also had a few ideas for the elite troops she would need.

Her Elites would definitely need resource management, she had no interest in ruling the world after her plan was finished. Once he was finished with everything she would go back to her research and let the elite rule, provided they did not mess up like the current leadership.

She let out a breath before knocking on the door. "I am here for a meeting, please inform her that the Vampire has arrived." She did not know why they used codewords instead of names, it was almost like a game.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2021 6:39 pm
Niede
Niede stepped from a shadow portal. The Military Woman had called for a meeting for some strange reason. She had been busy at the time she was called, looking into everything she could find about voodoo-style zombies. She also had a few ideas for the elite troops she would need.

Her Elites would definitely need resource management, she had no interest in ruling the world after her plan was finished. Once he was finished with everything she would go back to her research and let the elite rule, provided they did not mess up like the current leadership.

She let out a breath before knocking on the door. "I am here for a meeting, please inform her that the Vampire has arrived." She did not know why they used codewords instead of names, it was almost like a game.

The door would soon open as a tall soldier stood behind it and gestured for her to enter. "She's down that hall way waiting for you." He said indicating a lab at the end of the hall way.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2021 9:11 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede

The door would soon open as a tall soldier stood behind it and gestured for her to enter. "She's down that hall way waiting for you." He said indicating a lab at the end of the hall way.

Niede nodded her head at the soldier then went inside. She followed the directions to the lab. When she opened the door she looked around the room before speaking. "You called for a meeting?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2021 9:49 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede

Niede nodded her head at the soldier then went inside. She followed the directions to the lab. When she opened the door she looked around the room before speaking. "You called for a meeting?"

"Yes. I have an extraordinary find here. I would have had two to show you, but the other got away. I think what I do have is quite the find though." a tall beautiful woman spoke as she walked from around a lab table and over to some sort of containment unit. "I figured the best way to keep it was in formaldehyde, but you would know better." If Niede looed into the storage unit, she would see a large bipedal turtle. It wore only a belt, knee pads, and elbow pads, wrist bands and a red frayed looking bandanna mask. It's left arm was bandaged close to the wrist.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2021 10:10 pm
Clockwork Moirai
"Yes. I have an extraordinary find here. I would have had two to show you, but the other got away. I think what I do have is quite the find though." a tall beautiful woman spoke as she walked from around a lab table and over to some sort of containment unit. "I figured the best way to keep it was in formaldehyde, but you would know better." If Niede looked into the storage unit, she would see a large bipedal turtle. It wore only a belt, knee pads, and elbow pads, wrist bands and a red frayed looking bandanna mask. Its left arm was bandaged close to the wrist.

Niede politely listed then arched an eyebrow. She walked over to the containment unit and looked inside. "I see, it looks infected. I do not know what sort of being this is. The fact that the virus worked on it could mean one of two things. It has crossed species or this creature is human enough and is susceptible to the same viruses and diseases."

She takes out her diagnostic device and points it at the turtle. A holographic version of its insides, much like an X-Ray appeared along with the vitals. "I assume you took DNA samples? I would like to have a copy if it's not too much trouble"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2021 10:45 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
"Yes. I have an extraordinary find here. I would have had two to show you, but the other got away. I think what I do have is quite the find though." a tall beautiful woman spoke as she walked from around a lab table and over to some sort of containment unit. "I figured the best way to keep it was in formaldehyde, but you would know better." If Niede looked into the storage unit, she would see a large bipedal turtle. It wore only a belt, knee pads, and elbow pads, wrist bands and a red frayed looking bandanna mask. Its left arm was bandaged close to the wrist.

Niede politely listed then arched an eyebrow. She walked over to the containment unit and looked inside. "I see, it looks infected. I do not know what sort of being this is. The fact that the virus worked on it could mean one of two things. It has crossed species or this creature is human enough and is susceptible to the same viruses and diseases."

She takes out her diagnostic device and points it at the turtle. A holographic version of its insides, much like an X-Ray appeared along with the vitals. "I assume you took DNA samples? I would like to have a copy if it's not too much trouble"

"Of course." the woman said as she went to the lab desk and picked up a few different items and brought them over to Niede. She handed her the DNA samples. "From what I could guess from it, it seems to have some human to it. Would explain how it is. Before I.....subdued it, I thought I heard it speak."

The x-ray would show that many of the organ's placements were more human though it seemed to take after reptiles in the fact had it's blood been running, it would have very likely been cold blooded. The creature was very much dead, but was also infected. Whatever the woman had used to subdue it the only thing keeping it under.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2021 10:57 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

"Of course." the woman said as she went to the lab desk and picked up a few different items and brought them over to Niede. She handed her the DNA samples. "From what I could guess from it, it seems to have some human to it. Would explain how it is. Before I.....subdued it, I thought I heard it speak."

The x-ray would show that many of the organ's placements were more human though it seemed to take after reptiles in the fact had it's blood been running, it would have very likely been cold blooded. The creature was very much dead, but was also infected. Whatever the woman had used to subdue it the only thing keeping it under.

Niede accepted the DNA sample. "Thank you. It was speaking. Look here, in its throat. It has everything needed for vocal communications like humans." She pointed at the holographic images to prove her point. "It has a few humanoid features as well, although it would have been cold-blooded." She showed what she had found to the woman. "The DNA may come in handy, it's a different hobby of mine."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2021 11:01 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Niede accepted the DNA sample. "Thank you. It was speaking. Look here, in its throat. It has everything needed for vocal communications like humans." She pointed at the holographic images to prove her point. "It has a few humanoid features as well, although it would have been cold-blooded." She showed what she had found to the woman. "The DNA may come in handy, it's a different hobby of mine."

"I see. That is very fascinating." she said almost in awe. "I want to know more about it. Is it sentient? It was accompanied by a spirit fox and some sort of wolf."  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2021 11:17 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

"I see. That is very fascinating." she said almost in awe. "I want to know more about it. Is it sentient? It was accompanied by a spirit fox and some sort of wolf."

Niede did scans of the brain, looking it over and taking notes. Every now and then she looked at different brain scans from her holographic computer. "I think so? The brain gives every indication that it is sentient. I also noticed that unlike other infected its brain was not affected as much."
She shows a scan from a different brain on her holo-computer. "See? This is one of the mindless infected. You can see where the brain was damaged." She then shows the scan from the turtle person on the device. "Now compare its brain. There is not as much damage to it."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2021 11:18 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Niede did scans of the brain, looking it over and taking notes. Every now and then she looked at different brain scans from her holographic computer. "I think so? The brain gives every indication that it is sentient. I also noticed that unlike other infected its brain was not affected as much."
She shows a scan from a different brain on her holo-computer. "See? This is one of the mindless infected. You can see where the brain was damaged." She then shows the scan from the turtle person on the device. "Now compare its brain. There is not as much damage to it."

"Could it been because of it's genetics, or just luck." the woman wondered out loud as she looked over Niede's findings.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2021 11:45 pm
Clockwork Moirai
"Could it been because of it's genetics, or just luck." the woman wondered out loud as she looked over Niede's findings.

Niede shrugged her shoulders. "I have scanned and tested hundreds of infected, but I have not found rhyme nor reason that some infected do not become mindless while others do. I have found that there is an approximately one percent chance for it to happen." She then shakes her head. "It's not an age group, health before infection, lifestyle. I have gone through all that I can and no answers yet."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2021 11:49 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Niede shrugged her shoulders. "I have scanned and tested hundreds of infected, but I have not found rhyme nor reason that some infected do not become mindless while others do. I have found that there is an approximately one percent chance for it to happen." She then shakes her head. "It's not an age group, health before infection, lifestyle. I have gone through all that I can and no answers yet."

"I see. This is wonderful. Surely there are things we can do with this." she said excitedly.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Loc-Nar Donatello
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2021 5:48 pm
Sirea Angelie
Xena's ears pinned back as she took moment to take a deep breath. Raph had been taken by the military due the spell the Necromancer had placed on him as well as Xena herself. If not for Michelle's interference, she would've been taken along with Raph. She wasn't exactly thrilled about being under a Necromancer's control, let alone being used as anyone's tool for personal gain. She wasn't even thrilled that military had gotten away with Raph. Thankfully, she and Michelle were able to find help in the form of Donatello, who took them to the lair to gather supplies needed for their rescue mission. It also gave them an opportunity for them to rest.

However, Xena didn't exactly sleep well as nightmares plagued her mind, reliving moments of her past in a more twisted manner. She ended up waking up early because of these nightmares. She couldn't bring herself to go back to sleep, so instead she did a bit of training in the main room of the lair to clear her mind. She made sure not to make too much noise that would disturb Donnie and Michelle. Eventually, the other two were ready to go. Donnie had given them backpacks with essential materials in them.

Donnie took the lead through the sewers, following the map that would lead them to the military base where Raph was being held at all the while staying in the shadows. Xena had followed, keeping alert in case if there was unwanted company. Eventually, they had reached a dead end. Donnie suggested on going topside to get through, and that was where Xena made the offer to make herself, Donnie, and Michelle intangible to get through quickly. Her sapphire blue eyes changed into a greenish color as she made herself as well as the pair intangible and invisible before starting to float upwards to get topside. However, she would let Donnie navigate as to where to go next. She felt more and more uneasy of the thought of the military doing who knows what to Raph. 'No better than the Empire...' She thought to herself.

Once they were topside, Donnie motioned for them to follow him up a back ally fire escape to get to the roof. He felt more at home going across the roof tops and figured there'd be less chance of a zombie encounter. He would lead them quickly to the military base where he pulled some binoculars from his duffle bag and began to look around at what he could see. "Hm. It might actually be better if we go back down into the sewers. We might could find a way in from under it."  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff