Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 雨║ 𝓐𝓶𝓮𝓰𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓻𝓮 ↬ ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ ʀᴀɪɴ
☔ || Amegakure Education Center [ Academy ] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2021 6:31 pm
User Image
The Amegakure Education Center is an old building that has served as the shinobi academy for generations. The academy's lighting is scarce and the building is filled with dusty bookshelves and lecture halls. The building has tall cathedral ceilings and a massive training courtyard. Once the first Amekage Satoshi came to power, he instated a policy requiring only the strongest students to advance to genin. This was accomplished by adding a requirement to graduate only by killing another student in combat. The goal is to weed out the weaker candidates so that only the strongest survive. The most promising graduating students enter into the KASA training program. Genin in that program are put through the rigorous process of becoming an elite agent for the regime.

Students from the Sky Sector are only pitted against students from either the Earth or Cistern Sectors. Sky Sector students receive stronger weapons and armor during their graduation exam to ensure that they successfully kill children of the lower classes. If a Sky Sector student risks losing then an instructor will intervene to kill the other student and pass the Sky Sector student.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2021 2:36 pm
User Image

Sute found herself being shoved into a dusty old classroom by a couple of Amegakure shinobi. The girl spun on her heels to face the shinobi. By the time she had spun completely around, the shinobi had vanished from site. "Hmph. Cowards." Sute would say as she crossed her arms and kicked at the dirt near her feet. "I'll just clean this room up so I can go back to trying to get money." Sute continued, walking across the room to the janitor's closet before pulling out various cleaning supplies. Once she set the items in a convenient location, she began dusting up the dirty class. It appeared as though it hadn't been used for years which was the truth. That was until that new Amekage showed up and started running things different. It was almost like the guy was gunning for a war of some sort with the amount of shinobi he was having trained, but perhaps it was a calculation based on how many would die at the end of these exams that lie ahead. "Just gets all of the weak links out of the way." Sute knew she was better than most of the scum that walked the hallways of this academy. Regardless of her economic status in the Cistern district, she knew she could beat any one of these idiots. She had only been put there because her dumb parents had abandoned her to rot.

"This is soooo boring." The girl complained to herself as she casually tossed the duster she had to the ground. Sute walked over to the door and took a quick peak outside to make sure none of the cowards had remained near by. With that she went back into the classroom, pulling the door tightly shut behind her. The girl's hand then rose to face where the duster had been thrown. With some focus the girl began to create chakra strings from her finger tips that slowly spun themselves toward the duster. With some additional time, the wispy strings would latch themselves around the duster and begin controlling it. "There we go. Much better." Sute took a seat in the class room, her finger tips now doing all the work of making the duster go about cleaning the class room.

User Image

◆¦ CHAKRAx 095 / 100 x◆¦ STAMINAx 100 / 100 xx
                ◆¦ Puppeteer & Bloodlinex ◆¦ E RANK Academy Student x◆¦ Jiongu x ◆¦ Amegakurex
                ◆¦ EXPx 0,000
                xxxxx

[ Profile Linkl ]

❖¦ Mission Info
                  Clean the Classroom [ E Rank ]
                  Clean the blackboard, organize papers, and store teacher scrolls in order to keep the academy clean and strong.
                  EXP:
                  Ryo:
                  Passive EXP: 5

❖¦ Passives

❖¦ Current Stats
                  ● Strength ► 0
                  ● Speed ► 0
                  ● Agility ► 0
                  ● Endurance ► 0

❖¦ Other Additives

❖¦ Jutsu Used / Learned
                  ● Puppetry String Technique | Rank E (Learned)
                  Use of this technique generates a set of strings on each hand with one string per finger to the user's deployed puppets. The user's strings are visible unless masked by an additional technique or a stealth node device. Moreover, strings will remain active until cancelled or broken by the user or another capable force. Once connected, puppets can travel anywhere within a single thread. This technique is considered basic. Does not require chakra to maintain.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Brooy
Crew

Omnipresent Cultist

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2021 4:03 pm
User Image

▰ |SHINOBI • INFO| ▰
• Shigeko, Tsukasa | E | Amegakure | Academy student | Bloodline | Medic |
Steam Oni

This was a strange and unexpected experience for one such as Shigeko. The half Oni had been rejected from the academy many years earlier and suddenly she found herself presented the option to join, her being an initially bonded person and also fifteen was apparently non issues with the change in leadership, which led to now. Now she was walking through the halls of the academy with a mop and bucket, things she’d only seen other people use as chores didn’t exist in her sorta of pampered lifestyle that she resisted. It would be clear that she was from the sky sector by her brand of clothes and quality of grooming and makeup she had received.... but though she walked straight like they did, she did not carry the air of superiority that those residents did, having a more placid look to her demeanour.

Having made stops every ten or so paces and wiped down the area thoroughly with the mop. The weird thing was that on occasion she would pause, pull a metallic flask off of her hip that was clearly for liquor. Turning it in her fingers over the bucket she would focus and clear liquid came out with the punching scent of only mildly diluted alcohol. this choice of hers might explain why as the flor dried behind her, it was literally a lighter shade than beforehand... the older student clearly choosing to be overly efficient.
(Sake production larned)

Finally she reached the point in the hallway that had a door leading into an older classroom that was in need of maintenance and on her list of tasks for the now.... a perfect opportunity to take a small break and have a drink, maybe a smoke. The Oni opened the swiftly and slid in and closed the door behind her all in one quick motion, the mop clattering on the ground as she needed to let in go. Pulling a long wooden stem with a metal bowl on the end Shigeko began to pull a pouch from one of her pockets and packing some of the contents into the bowl as she turning, pausing as she turned to finally notice the small girl and floating duster. Her pause lasted for a couple of seconds as she blinked once, then turned back to what she was doing without saying anything at first.

Had she walked into a ghost story... no she could see the string of chakra in the air, that looked like really fine control... could she control chakra that well with proper instruction? Shigeko was unsure but had been told it was likely she’d pick up whatever was presented to her, she had the ability but never the opportunity or allowance to practice. ”Hey, I’m just here to clean the floor... and smoke so I hope you’ll keep quiet about that... I can help you with your cleaning if you do, I’ll probably bump you on the head if you decide to tell on me through, cause then you be a brat?” She said as possibly one of the worst and effortless first impressions ever offered, pulling out a light and lighting the end of her pipe and began to puff on the contents, which was clearly tobacco mixed with something else. Her tone didn’t come off as condescending and combine with her pauses and slowish speaking speed, she came off as possibly slightly dense or just thoughtful and sort of a rude person and that she would talk to anyone like this. After a long pull on her pipe she picked up the mop and began using it for its indented purpose, starting at the door ”Im Shigeko, you introduce yourself now.... were you assigned to this classroom for homeroom like me? That trick with the duster, looks complicated.” She offered her name in a blunt informal manner and requested or basically told the other girl to tell her, her own name. The way she spoke being blunt and almost demanding wasn't to be rude but just a habit, Oni being big on identifying other by name and having their own known, the comment about the duster being meant as a compliment, though it would be on the unidentified girl to realize that.

Ooc sad Mop academy floor, while slacking off mission in progress.)

Stamina 100/100 | Chakra 90/100 |

• Strength 0• Speed 0 • Agility 0• Endurance 0

Actions(including discounts or modifiers)

Active Techs n timers

Modifiers

Brooy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2021 6:52 pm
User Image

Sute lazily looked up from the duster as another person came into the room. 'Ew Sky district.' The girl thought to herself as her feet raised onto the desk she was sitting at. Sute could tell just by the smell and sight of her that she didn't come any where near where the cistern district was. The smell was often the first thing Sute noticed about those from the Sky district. They always smelled of wild flowers, citrus, and various other good smells. Smelling good was a luxury of the rich. Sute on the other hand carried the stench of those of the Cistern district. The sort of baked in smell that you could really only get from weeks without bathing. Almost as soon as Sute was done contemplating the girls smell and her potential social status, the girl began speaking to Sute. How strange of someone of such a status to speak to a girl of her own. However, when she was spoken too her feet shifted back to the floor and into a standing position. "Smoking? Momma always said that was bad." Sute said rather politely as she began to make her way over to the person, her fingers still twitching occasionally to keep the duster doing its' job. "I'm Sute... And I guess I wouldn't tell if you let me try it! Pretty pleasssseee! I might be able to help you learn how to move the duster all by itself in tradsies!~" She continued, batting her eyelashes in the cutest way possible as her hands gripped each other in front of her and began to swing. In truth, Sute really didn't wanna try the smoke, she was mostly seeing what this person would allow her to get away with. It was surprising the things adults would allow her to get away with given enough pressure.

User Image

◆¦ EXPx 0,000
                xxxxx

[ Profile Linkl ]

❖¦ Mission Info
                  Clean the blackboard, organize papers, and store teacher scrolls in order to keep the academy clean and strong.
                  EXP:
                  Ryo:

❖¦ Passives

❖¦ Current Stats
                  ● Strength ► 0
                  ● Speed ► 0
                  ● Agility ► 0
                  ● Endurance ► 0

❖¦ Other Additives

❖¦ Jutsu Used / Learned
                  Use of this technique generates a set of strings on each hand with one string per finger to the user's deployed puppets. The user's strings are visible unless masked by an additional technique or a stealth node device. Moreover, strings will remain active until cancelled or broken by the user or another capable force. Once connected, puppets can travel anywhere within a single thread. This technique is considered basic. Does not require chakra to maintain.

Prince_yureil

Quote:

Quote:

Brooy
Crew

Omnipresent Cultist

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2021 8:30 pm
User Image

▰ |SHINOBI • INFO| ▰
Steam Oni

In getting closer to Shigeko stopped wiping and took a pull of her pipe as the young Sute approached while introducing herself and a deal to go along with her name, in countenance to the Onis own. Shigeko lent the mop against the wall and offered a slow smile, reaching the hand palm open as if to pat Sute.... then suddenly rapping her fingers middle knuckles off of the younger girls head. She didn’t use much force it was nothing but a tap, though would likely sting a little, nothing the girl or most children couldn’t handle. ”You’ve made your point, I’ve given you your tap as you won’t be getting this!” She said bluntly while signalling to her pipe, crouching to meet Sutes eye level and given her a straightforward look. ”Like your mom said, smoking is bad for most people and you would like trying my pipe far less than that tap to your head, I’ll just be responsible and deal with any s**t I get in, better than makin’ a kid like you suffer just to cover my a**.” She expressed to Sute in a very direct way, her tone not demanding but almost expectant of Sute, Shigeko keeping eye contact with the younger girl, her eyes showing she was not just spouting off to seem responsible.

The horned girl would slap her empty hand down on the should of Sute, not very hard and gave her a small squeeze before she stood back up. Seriously if she had let the girl take even a puff from that pipe then the kid would have been in for a time, one that she would not have liked as the Tobacco was mixed with a strong narcotic, that she could smoke like this simply due to being part Oni. At this point she would step over to one of the windows and slide it open, doing the same at each window and saying ”I hope you don’t take the tap personally Sute-chan I was just making a point, your a kid of whatever age and impressionable... you shouldn’t smoke, so remember that tap next time you consider smoking... I’ll give you another if you do think about it and that one was the nicest.” She never bothered mentioning the fact that the girls batting eyelashes reminded her of when the employees at her dads brothels wanting something and were trying to look cute, not truly suspecting the girl but due to where she associated the behaviour she couldn’t help but try and indirectly deter it. Boy now she was giving a random girl semi-tough love out of impulse, this was her fathers nature playing out through her and she sighed, realizing that she should act more within the human norm. ”Still to make up for possibly overstepping... it I’ll get you whatever you want for lunch if you are willing, if you like dessert I’ll let you get one and everything if you want...” She offered after a large pull from her pipe, exhaling the smoke slowly while she smoked in an attempt to be friendly and not overbearing, this kid seemed rather sharp and with strong chakra control, althoygh Shigeko only had a light idea on the former because she was perceptive.... Sute might be able to gauge that even if the Oni possibly had a soft spot for kids that she was still an Oni and that acting super cute and childish/overly laying it on would only get her so far. Still with the offer of a meal and the like, Sute would be given an idea of the sort of thing she could likely get out of the teenager without much difficulty if she played her cards right***

Ooc sad If she’s wearing the hat then she taps a head area unprotected just to clarify lol, I think the type of tap she gave her should make sense with my minor description.

Also my posting might be a little weird, I’m trying to work out exactly how this character acts, and how to make them roll off the keyboard, so it’s gonna be clunky for a couple posts X.x

(likely she could bring up and receive snacks and sweet, small other treats without much trouble from Shigeko. the Oni giving off a responsible vibe means that she’d likely offer assistance If Sute was in trouble, though her Bias opinion toward Sky sector might not let her see this yet. It’s clear the Oni is irresponsible in respect to herself but won’t be overly irresponsible for a child like Sute, if this changes if she’s more familiar with the child will be up to Sure to find out. I may mention in PM a few easy ways for Sute to get her way that I suspect she’d notice rather quickly... but batting eyelashes is not one of them considering Shigekos environment XD.))

Active Techs n timers

Modifiers

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2021 9:23 pm
User Image

The girl stood stunned by the assault on her forehead. For a moment all she gave Shigeko was a blank stare. 'Did this b***h really just do that?' Sute thought to herself, her fist clenching slightly. Her blank slowly changed as her eyes began to water. It was the opportune time to turn this on Shigeko. Her eyes looked at the pipe in her hand, tears running down her face at this point. "B-b-b-but you hurt me!" The girl cried after Shigeko had given her explanation as to why she decided to tap her. Sute only watched as Shigeko walked to the window and continued her lecture, barely registering the squeeze on her shoulder. Much of her focus was instead on producing her crocodile tears. Those tears soon vanished as the older girl offered to buy her lunch. Jack pot. "R-really?" Sute would say as she slowly lifted her sleeve up to her face to wipe away with her tears. "O-Okay I won't think about doing what you're doing and you'll bring me to lunch for hitting me. I like you Shigeko-san. A-Also what does impress... impress... impressenable?... Whatever that word is! Can you tell me what it means?" Sute struggled pronouncing the word on purpose. She knew what it meant, but she had to keep up the act, after all she just had a sky district student invite to pay for her lunch. Sute was no fool and she knew she never would be able to tell where the next meal was coming from, so she had to milk this opportunity for all that it was worth.

(It's alright! I'm still figuring out Sute too so, it'll be a learning experience for us both.)

User Image

◆¦ EXPx 0,000
                xxxxx

[ Profile Linkl ]

❖¦ Mission Info
                  EXP:
                  Ryo:

❖¦ Passives

❖¦ Current Stats
                  ● Strength ► 0
                  ● Speed ► 0
                  ● Agility ► 0
                  ● Endurance ► 0

❖¦ Other Additives

❖¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

Prince_yureil

Quote:

Quote:

Brooy
Crew

Omnipresent Cultist

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:34 pm
User Image

▰ |SHINOBI • INFO| ▰
Steam Oni

The crocodile tears half worked on the Oni, mainly because she wasn’t used to crying children and didn’t really cry that much. Also being she was a bit of the rough sort she also believed crying was basically a waste of energy, though with a fully human child this logic was more difficult to apply, not offering soothing words or an additional apology beyond the one she already sort of gave(Offering lunch was her way of apologizing). Patting her pipe out on the edge of the window after a final large draw, the intoxicating effects only lightly playing in the back of her mind. The Oni pulled herself from the window, removing her weight from the sill and strolling back to her mop, plunging it into the bucket and getting to work wetting the floor with the alcohol infused, soapy water. She didn’t respond to the comment of being liked or the following immediately, stopping after she rapidly covered half the roof with the cleaning. “Impressionable means that you might start to do something you see, because you see it.... basically copying things you see people and also you are more open to being made to see things or act in a specific way because you don’t know any better.... it is why you being here at the age you are will help you become skilled compared to someone starting at my age more easily.... Also I don’t mind you either Sute-chan, you are free to talk to me whenever you want, expect me to do the same with yourself.” She expressed with her standard less than warm sounding manner, choosing these words as she wasn’t potentially a great role model either so would give the kid some time to actually decide if she liked her or not.

In the end she was used to people not liking her for one reason or another, being as she was a purchase person that was then adopted for less than pleasant reasons made her a sort of outcast in the sky sector and of coarse the other sectors people had there own feelings about those from sky sector. Then of coarse being half Oni made her an uncommon thing that lots of negativity could easily be attached to in respect to her or her parents. So with these thoughts in mind Shigeko would let time tell... age gaps meant less to her than with others, though it would take some time for her to see Sute as anything but a very young girl training to be a shinobi. Leaning forward to continue mopping the floor briskly, throwing a small question at the other girl ”Any particular place you would want to eat? You can chose whatever place you want, I don’t mind really.” She asking while finishing up and walking over to her bucket and placing the mop inside and let it rest, putting her hands in her hoodies pockets while facing Sute with her semi distant expression which might have been a side affect of the drugs, though was more just her.

Ooc sad “Did this b***h really just do that!” Rofl, I quite enjoyed that, I can’t wait for when Shigeko realizes what Sute is really like XD.)

Active Techs n timers

Modifiers

Brooy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2021 10:29 am
User Image

"Impressionable..." Sute muttered to herself as Shigeko gave her explanation of the word. "Oh! So like copying?" The girl attributed the word to another she already knew to make the definition make more sense. Shigeko's offer to allow Sute to speak to her at anytime struck her as odd. Normally, the sky district people didn't like anyone below them speaking to them at all under any circumstance. Perhaps, her crocodile tears had worked much more effectively than she could have ever hoped. "Can we get ramen? Pretty please?" At this point, Sute had mostly forgot about her task at hand at the thought of food instead. After all, there were days she didn't eat at all and the thought of fresh food instead of what ever she could find sounded much more pleasant. Sute's eyes darted around the room for a moment. "I have to finish cleaning first though. Those mean men told me if I didn't, that I would be punished." Sute would say before moving her hand back up to once again create chakra strings to the duster. Then the duster would go about cleaning the room again. "What's your favorite color?" Sute asked innocently enough to make additional conversation.

User Image

◆¦ EXPx 0,000
                xxxxx

[ Profile Linkl ]

❖¦ Mission Info
                  EXP:
                  Ryo:

❖¦ Passives

❖¦ Current Stats
                  ● Strength ► 0
                  ● Speed ► 0
                  ● Agility ► 0
                  ● Endurance ► 0

❖¦ Other Additives

❖¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

Prince_yureil

Quote:

Quote:

Brooy
Crew

Omnipresent Cultist

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:13 pm
User Image

▰ |SHINOBI • INFO| ▰
Steam Oni

She nodded at Sutes use of the word “copy” as it was close enough to what she meant, not feeling like explaining the particulars. ”If ramens what you want.... then ramen it shall be.” She stated in acceptance while leaning her weight against a wall and crossing her arms to watch the young girl work. Shigeko shrugged at the comment about Sute needing to finished her work, considering such acts as for building character and self discipline for the most part she didn’t feel terribly inclined to help. ”Yeah I’ll wait.... The instructors are required to be rather strict to what I know.” She commented casually, not actually seeing a problem in this type of teaching method... her biological father smacked her when she misbehaved or didn’t do what she was meant to, Shigeko accepting it as his way of showing love as an Oni.... besides in Oni culture you do what your told or is expected.

Still if someone came before Sute finished she would be sure to intervene as being responsible for any delay was what she decided while watching the floating dusters so it’s job. If Sure was watching her she’d be able to notice the pause and contemplation of the question, the older girl making a slight hum in thought. Finally she shifting her body and unfolded an arm to point at her own eye “I take a lot of pride in having my dads horn and eye colour.... so I suppose as they are red then that could be called my favourite colour.... do you have a colour you like the most, any particular reason why?” She responded, returning the same question back at the young girl. Stepping away from the wall she lent on, lifting her arms up high in a stretch. ”So how old are you anyway? You can’t be much off of the minimal application age... You may be the youngest person I’ve seen here that’s a student....” She tagged onto the question, while actually giving the girl a studying look, paying proper attention to her appearance in an attempt to guess if she was from the Earth or Cistern sector, wondering simply because she didn’t know but didn’t really believe that an earth sector family would allow their kid to join at such a minimal looking age.

Ooc sad )

Active Techs n timers

Modifiers

Brooy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2021 9:24 pm
User Image
Demon Armor
Rank: Monk 磁気 | Classes: Bukijutsu | Medic 力 | Body Rank: D 勇 | Elements: Water, Lightning

User ImageUser Image
Poppy walked quietly through the halls of the academy, seemingly oblivious to the other students in the building. A good portion of the kids were giving her pointed stares, as if she were some kind of stray animal. The girl noticed them, most of them being brats from the Sky sector. The kinds of kids who hid behind their lineage for their stations, instead of working for them. Poppy never let it bother her because she knew just how worthless those titles were. The girl knew she was already stronger than these no name losers. But, soon enough, she’d be given the chance to prove that.

Just before Poppy reached the classroom, she was halted. A trio of three other students blocked her from the class, and soon after three more cut off her escape behind her. Poppy stared boredly at the three in front, blowing a gum bubble before letting it pop. “Move.” Was all she said before taking a step forward. She got within arms reach of the group in front before the center student shoved her back.

“And who d’you think you are, telling us what to do?” He sneered. He was taller than her by a few inches, but Poppy didn’t look unfazed from the shove. “Cistern scum should learn its place, and keep its mouth shut.” He swung his fist out to punch Poppy across the face. She didn’t move a muscle to stop it, instead letting the strike connect. It didn’t hurt, but the impact still whipped her head to the side, forcing her wad of gum to shoot from her mouth.

“That was my last piece.” Poppy simply said as she turned to look at the boy. Her eyes were cold and hollow, but a cloud hung over her like a storm that was ready to thunder. The boy was able to let out a noise to express his confusion before Poppy lashed out. One hand flashed from her jacket pocket and grabbed him by the throat. Her fingers were covered in a hard, black substance that glistened in the light. With the covering of armor, Poppy’s fingers were transformed into talon-like claws that bore into the kid's neck. “And it was my favorite flavor. Will you be paying me back? Or is your dad too busy ******** his other whores to give you lunch money today?” Poppy tightened her grip on the boy’s windpipe, her clawed fingers digging into his flesh and drawing blood. He gripped her arm with both hands but the girl refused to budge.

“Hey! Cut that out!” An instructor yelled from the classroom. Poppy turned her murderous gaze on him, its intensity causing him to flinch for a second. “Save it for training you two.” Poppy looked back at the kid before reaching into his pocket. She pulled out a pack of gum before she dropped him on his a**. The girl popped a piece into her mouth and stuffed her hands back into her coat before walking past the Chunin into the classroom.

"Speaking"

Thinking

Chakra: 300/300
Stamina: 300/300
Strength: 5
Speed: 0
Reflex: 0
Endurance: 5

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

Prince_yureil

Brooy

Ephemeral Ozymandias

gucci-shinigami
Crew

Brooy
Crew

Omnipresent Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2021 10:05 pm
User Image

Sute managed to gradually clean the room with the very minimal effort she was putting in to the task at hand it seemed. "Ramen is sooooo goooood. I love it love it love it. Seo said with a bright smile, her smile fading slightly. "I wish they weren't so mean." Sute would say as she looked down and to the side for a moment, her attention returning as Shigeko began to answer her previous question. "Oooh red is a nice color. She would say, her eyebrows scrunching up slightly as she began to think on Shigeko's question. "Hmm well if I had to piiick. I would sayyyy blue... wait no red... no wait purple! I love purple! I like it because it's blue and red mixed." The girl nodded as she affirmed her answer. Once again her eye brows furrowed at another question thrown her way. "I... I don't know how old I am. The people in the cistern district told me my parents went away and they found me, but they think I'm 7! That's this many!" Sute raised her hands up, lifting 7 fingers into the air to demonstrate her age.

Not long after she had answered Shigeko's question, there was some commotion near the door. Sute only really heard something about cistern scum which meant the sky district kids were taunting another lesser. It was like most of those kids only lived to antagonize those who were around them. Out of curiosity, Sute walked closer to the door to get a better listen as to what was happening on the outside. Whoever was on the otherside of that door sounded like a bad a** the way they dealt with those Sky district kids. 'Yeah you tell them!' Sute thought to herself and it seemed her general sense of the person as a badass was correct as she stepped through the door. Sute managed to continue to control her single duster around the room as she did this, smiling at the girl who came through the door's threshold.

User Image

◆¦ EXPx 0,000
                xxxxx

[ Profile Linkl ]

❖¦ Mission Info
                  EXP:
                  Ryo:

❖¦ Passives

❖¦ Current Stats
                  ● Strength ► 0
                  ● Speed ► 0
                  ● Agility ► 0
                  ● Endurance ► 0

❖¦ Other Additives

❖¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

Prince_yureil

pyrategross

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2021 11:02 pm
User Image

▰ |SHINOBI • INFO| ▰
Steam Oni

Withdrawing her flask while observing the younger girl clean, swigging on it lightly every so often, letting out a hum to show she was listening and heard Sutes’ answer to the colour question. The Oni paused at the reveal of her situation in respect to her parents as well as her implied living standard as a result, though she wouldn’t pity the girl for her circumstance as it was how it was, even if she felt a little for the girl. Still around seven meant this girl was literally half her age and with minimal to no aide, it was an unfortunate circumstance that also likely explained why she was even at the academy. Mentally noting that she would keep a casual eye on the girl on a whim, not seeing her as any less of a person due to her origins.... although noting that if this girl worked hard then soon enough people wouldn’t be mean to her anymore. After a pause she let out the comment ”Seven.... well I’m almost sixteen, quite a bit older than ya.... still that control trick seem pretty advanced for your.... hmmm?” She paused part way through her sentence as she found herself distracted by the sounds out in the hallway, slowly turning to face the door dully.

The Oni snorted and let out a very mild laugh and let slip the words ”Ohhh man, that teacher flinched like a frightened rabbit.....” A bemused grin crossing her face, Shigeko rather entertained by his inability to stay steeled infront of his own students, which destroyed any respect she would have initially offered the man. She had not opinion on the state of her fellow sky sector folk, being one to believe that without strength to back yourself then you aren’t worth the consideration. This other girl however gained some points, she carried herself almost like an Oni, something Shigeko obviously saw as a good thing. ”You should try to not frighten the instructor.... he might become to afraid to teach us all, Hahah!” She commented flippantly at the newcomer, with a judgemental look directed at the chunin, letting out a laugh and the end of the statement before swinging back another long draught from her flask, the warm twinge of intoxication beginning to creep up on her slowly as she sealed the flask and pocketed it yet again, choosing to sit on one of the desktops that were freshly dusted.

Ooc sad )

Active Techs n timers

Modifiers

Brooy

pyrategross

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:45 pm
User Image
Demon Armor
Rank: Monk 磁気 | Classes: Bukijutsu | Medic 力 | Body Rank: D 勇 | Elements: Water, Lightning

User ImageUser Image
Poppy’s walk didn’t last long, as soon she was stopped by another student. Bigger this time, and with horns and fangs. Arguably more interesting than the trash the girl disposed of outside. Poppy blew another bubble as the other girl spoke to her, even laughing at the weakness of the instructor. As the oni girl spoke, Poppy kept a disinterested look on her face. She shuffled her hands from her pockets, though, as blood dripped from her armoured hand. The girl didn’t want that pooling up in her clothes, so she exerted a small effort of chakra into her arm. The blood on the limb evaporated like steam as the black armour disappeared, seemingly receding into her fingertips. [Cleanse] “Maybe that’s why all of his students are walking piles of trash.” Poppy responded after she popped her bubble. She reached up to her neck and rubbed her hand along the muscle, loosening some stiffness. [Massage] The girl locked eyes with the Oni, squaring her stance up but replacing her hands into the folds of her clothes. “It tracks since all you guys seem to do is talk.”

"Speaking"

Thinking

Chakra: 300/300
Stamina: 300/300
Strength: 5
Speed: 0
Reflex: 0
Endurance: 5

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

Brooy

Prince_yureil

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2021 11:46 pm
User Image

Sute turned on her heels and skipped toward the duster she had been controlling all this time. "La di de di. La di die." The girl went as she skipped, her attention turned back toward Poppy as she began speaking to Shigeko. Sute looked between the two, deciding on something internally. "Don't be mean to Shigeko! She's going to get me ramen! She's not mean like those guys out there." The girl said, crocodile tears once again welling up in her eyes as she defended her new found food source friend. It was a calculated maneuver. Sute hoped that by defending Shigeko it would lead to her getting more food out of her than just the ramen. However, she wondered at the capability of Shigeko of defending the two of them if this girl decided to attack them. After all, all Sute could really do at the moment was beat the girl with the duster she had been controlling. At this point it had clattered to the ground in the midst of her defending Shigeko. "Ooooh can I get a piece of gum please?!" Sute said with a bright smile, her tears mostly having had dried. It seemed her attention had shifted drastically.

User Image

◆¦ EXPx 0,000
                xxxxx

[ Profile Linkl ]

❖¦ Mission Info
                  EXP:
                  Ryo:

❖¦ Passives

❖¦ Current Stats
                  ● Strength ► 0
                  ● Speed ► 0
                  ● Agility ► 0
                  ● Endurance ► 0

❖¦ Other Additives

❖¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

Prince_yureil

pyrategross

Quote:

Brooy
Crew

Omnipresent Cultist

Zak the Panduh

Dapper Partner

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2021 3:49 pm
User ImageUser Image
      T S U N E O - K U R O S A W A

Tsuneo was accompanied by a police force member, who lead him down the hall towards the main classroom. "Keep up, kid." The police commanded, and in response, the shuffling of bare feet quickened in an attempt to match their pace. Hands cuffed behind his back, Neo's eyes frantically darted around, trying to take in the new atmosphere he was being exposed to. It looked more like a school than a prison, yet it made him quite uncomfortable nonetheless.

Upon entering the classroom, some of the Sky Sector students could be heard gasping, snickering, and sighing in disgust. "Ew, a dirty cistern loser!" "It doesn't wear shoes?" "They better keep that thing in cuffs or we'll all catch something..." All of their comments seemed to yield undesirable results, as Tsuneo continued following the police officer to the instructor's desk without so much as a sideways glance in their direction. So the name calling and rude comments escalated to the tossing of crumpled paper, pencils... and even a half eaten sandwich. When the two approached the instructor's desk, he glanced at the police officer, then down at Tsuneo - who looked even worse than he did only a few moments ago thanks to his potential 'classmates'.

"Uh... What. Is. This?" The instructor gestured towards the young thief, surprised that a student was being brought to them in handcuffs. "Some kid that was found in the streets. This one's got sticky fingers." Tsuneo could feel the glare bearing down on him from the police officer, simply sinking his head in shame. They didn't understand that he was only doing what he needed to in order to survive. However, it was quickly becoming something that couldn't be helped. Tsuneo has spent the majority of his short life lacking a lot of things, and the only successful way of getting anything he wanted thus far was by stealing it. "So... you bring him here? Why-" He was cut short as the police interjected, "That's not all. We found this." The police officer retrieved a golden ring in a plastic bag. It was his father's ring. The moment Tsuneo saw it, he took a couple of steps toward it before the police officer held him back with his other hand, "I didn't tell you to move."

The instructor examined the ring, while the police leaned across the table to have a murmured conversation with them. A smirk crept up on the instructor's face, "Oh, you sly dog..." Taking the ring into his hand, he carefully dropped it into his front pocket so that Neo could watch him, who only stared back with tears welling in his eyes. "This must be very special to you, huh? Well, if you want it back, I don't suspect I'll be having any problems out of you from here on out. Steal anything and this ring becomes mine. Got it?" Tsuneo nodded, and was tossed a pair of old clothes into his face. "Please change. We can't have you smelling up the classroom. Ugh." The instructor pinched the bridge of his nose, shooing the boy away with his other hand. The police officer escorted him to the restroom to change, and free his wrist of their restraints.

Once he entered the classroom again, the police officer handed him a duster and pointed to one of the dusty bookshelves in the classroom. "Hop to it, kid." Tsuneo took the duster moving over to the dusty bookshelf, only to be tripped by one of the Sky Sector students sitting at the desk, causing him to land on his face. "Yea. You heard him, slave. Hop to it." The students surrounding the kid who tripped Neo burst into laughter, only to be silence by the intense gaze the police leveled their way. Tsuneo scrambled back up to his feet, his bottom lip now busted up and bleeding after taking damage from his fall. He silently made his way to the bookshelves and began dusting. The police officer walked past him, slowing to a stop as he hovered behind the boy with his much larger frame. "I'll be keeping an eye on you, thief." With the police walked out of the classroom, leaving Neo to complete his current task.

║ CHAKRAx 100/ 100 x ║ STAMINAx 100/ 100 x Academy Studentx Amegakure

[ Shinobi Profile ]

Stats
      Strength | -- tab Speed | -- tab Agility | -- tab Endurance | --

Techniques Used
      First Activation | Description
      Second Activation | Description
      Third Activation | Description

Passive Bonuses
      Passive | Description
      Passive | Description
      Passive | Description