Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dragonball: Dimensional Crossroads

Back to Guilds

The time period after DBGT and DBZ with new and old characters [Forever Accepting] 

Tags: Dragonball Z, Roleplay, Adventure, Dragonball GT, Dragonball 

Reply ↳ Planet Earth
Doki-Doki Fortune Telling Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Karurura

Lupine Wife

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2020 1:33 am
User Image

Doki-Doki Fortune Telling is located in northeast end of West City. It is in within walking distance of downtown. Kokoro provides a variety of psychic and fortune telling services. The shop also doubles as the Kokoro's house.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:33 pm
User Image
Revolutionary: Okra
BP: 1,900

The stars and the darkness surrounded him as he felt his consciousness fade in and out. His mouth let out light breaths as he felt the people pass him around. Was he dead? Was this the river of the dead, and the souls were dragging him away. Everything was muffled, he hadn't been knocked out like this in a long time. Though as he tried to speak, the wind tossed through his hair, and then, there was nothing. He felt like he was falling. His eyes opened slowly to see the dim sky, slightly surrounded by the clouds as his armor crumbled. His hand twitched and his mouth let out a small murmur, ". . .Papa. . ." He'd say before feeling his back hit something, that crumbled beneath him. His eyes jolted open as he crashed through layers of objects and different jars. His body slid down the wall and his hands grabbed at the air as he made a slight yelp from shock before he plummeted into a pile of broken debris and a blanket on the floor. His face was planted on the ground as he coughed lightly and his dazed eyes opened slowly as his hand twitched. He wasn't dead, that was for sure, because that hurt more than he could possibly imagine. ". . .M-my everything." He'd whisper while pushing himself up slightly to prop himself up before dropping down to the floor once more, coughing.

][/quote][quote=
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

The Pixel Guru
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:12 am
User Image

✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪Spike Bravo✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
(Profile)

| BP: 1450 | HP: 2150/2150 | KP: 1280/1350 | SP: 1285/1300 | Taser Battery: 080%/100% |

Current Mood: Normal Current Aura Color: White

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

After a short flight over to the rough area where he sensed Okra, Spike saw a small shop/home with a clear hole in the roof and said "Oof, looks like he did not stick the landing." as he floated down into the house through the hole Okra had made.
"Sorry for just letting myself in, but it seems like a friend of mine has crashed through your roof and I'm here to make sure he's ok." Spike politely yelled as he landed inside the home, just in case it's owner(s) were home and preferred that he would knock on the front door or something. Spike then walks over to where Okra is laying on the floor in a pile of debris, and squats down before asking him "So, how badly are you hurt?" as he telekinetically pulls a small first aid kit out of his backpack and lightly pokes Okra's cheek to see if he's awake.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Out of Character Action(s)/ Notes:

Combat Actions:
Attacking Phase:

Defending Phase:

Maintenance & Other:

Stats:
[ Physical-Based Offense ] 0
[ Energy-Based Offense ] 16
[ Defense ] 5
[ Speed ] 10
[ Intelligence ] 98
[ Reflexes ] 5
[ Stamina ] 100
[ Ki ] 115

Quotes:
killer-wolf-kun
Karurura
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:32 am
User Image
                                                      ???
                                                      |♢| Universe 6 |♢| Human |♢| BP: ??? |♢|
                                                      |♢| Main Theme - - |♢|

Peace was shattered, along with the numerous pots, bottles and shelves. The cause of this was some unknown object tearing through the place as if it had been thrown from some great distance. When it came to a still, the intruder was identified as a person who did not appear to be in great shape. He would be approached first by a woman dressed in robes, the heels of her boots clicking loudly as she came to stand above him. Her expression was stern, void of anger, but certainly not happy. With the broom she held tightly, she not so gently pushed the boy over with it to place him on his back. Emerald colored eyes graced his features, getting a good look at him. "...The boy from the tournament. A little far from the arena, aren't you?" she asked. A "visitor" would suddenly come flying in from the hole the first "guest" had made, coming to his aid. She was now looking at this new boy, his ears striking her as unusual and...otherworldly. Who were these two and what brought them here? While not particularly in a giving mood, it would be easier to question them if she had their cooperation. The woman reached into her robes and pulled out a small vial filled with a light green concoction. Without an explanation, she removed the cork stopper and poured the contents on the injured boy's face. This should help him recover a little, enough to get his wits about him. "Now...what are you two doing here? Are you responsible for the fluctuations I felt?" she asked bluntly. However, she already had some semblance of an idea and it was their honesty she was putting to test.

killer-wolf-kun
                                                      The Pixel Guru
                                                      Karurura

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100

Karurura

Lupine Wife

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2021 9:21 am
User Image
xxxxxxxx:xxKokoroxx:xxxxxxxx
こころ
Mʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ’s ʀᴀᴄɪɴɢ ᴏɴ
‘Cᴀᴜsᴇ I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ
Aɴᴅ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs, I sᴇᴇ ɪᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ
Tʜᴇ ʀᴏᴀᴅ ᴀʜᴇᴀᴅ, I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴡᴏɴ’ᴛ ʙᴇ ᴇᴀsʏ
Bᴜᴛ I’ʟʟ ғɪɢʜᴛ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┫┠━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Fᴏʀᴛᴜɴᴇᴛᴇʟʟᴇʀ

Things at the shop had been rather slow as of lately. Without many customers, it had left Kokoro with ample to time to other tasks while waiting for someone to show up. With nothing better to do, had decided on a much needed deep clean of both store and home. The whole morning had been rearranging and tidying up the shop. With many books, bottles and items to go through, albeit most of these were her teacher's, it had ate up most of the girl's time.

Kokoro was in the middle of a short break when all the commotion began. She flipped through her tarot cards at the upstairs living room table when the whole house suddenly quake. She only briefly saw a flash of black as it would plummet through the roof and floor across the room. For the moment the girl was in awe of what she had just witnessed, but as she reactions caught up to her, she quickly changed demeanor. The fortuneteller quickly swiped the cards she had been arranging off the table and stood up. While being careful of trying to navigate around the newly formed crater and get the first floor, she would watch as a mysterious being float from the ceiling and through the pathway.

"Sensei! Are you okay?" The girl called out, reaching the bottom floor and navigating around the rubble. Catching sight of her teacher, she joined her side before turning to the two before them. Neither of the two she recognized but the state of the black haired boy alarmed her, realizing he had been the one to fall through the house. "...Oh no! Did someone get hurt?!" the girl would rush over and drop next to the injured Okra next to Spike, paying to mind to the visitor. She'd check to make sure his life was not in immediate danger, putting her ear to his chest to check for a heartbeat. Once satisfied, she pull out the cards she had been using earlier and shuffle through them rapidly, in search of a singular one. "Blessings of the Sun. Divine Healing." the card would faintly glow with a lavender sheen as Kokoro spoke these words, reaching over and placing it upright over the black-haired boy's forehead. The same light now spreading to him and enveloping him a thin layer.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
BP: 567xxHᴇᴀʟᴛʜ: 1100/1100 xx: 2250/2250 xxSᴛᴀᴍɪɴᴀ: 750/750
𝑂.𝑂.𝐶

Cᴀʀᴅs ɪɴ Pʟᴀʏ XXX

Sᴛᴀᴛs XXX

Pʜʏsɪᴄᴀʟ-Bᴀsᴇᴅ Oғғᴇɴsᴇ: 5
Eɴᴇʀɢʏ-Bᴀsᴇᴅ Oғғᴇɴsᴇ: 5
Dᴇғᴇɴsᴇ: 5
Sᴘᴇᴇᴅ: 5
Iɴᴛᴇʟʟɪɢᴇɴᴄᴇ: 48
Rᴇғʟᴇxᴇs: 5
Sᴛᴀᴍɪɴᴀ: 20
: 100

I'ᴍ Tᴀʟᴋɪɴ' ᴛᴏ Yᴏᴜ!! XXX

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2021 8:22 am
User Image

⭐⭐⭐ Magic Melody ⭐⭐⭐
BP: 755 Health:1640/1640 Stamina: 960/960 Ki: 660/660
Phys: 30 Energy: 10 Def: 30 Speed: 30 Int: 16 Rflx: 20 Stam: 34 Ki: 24

╟──────────────────────╢

Not far from Doki-Doki Fortune Telling, Silas who at the current moment was dressed as his alter ego, the crime-fighting magical girl Magic Melody was chasing down a pair of criminals who had just robbed a convenience store and the people inside, sure the police could find them eventually but that would take too much time and he was already in the area. The pink-haired crimefighter quickly caught up to the pair of criminals by cutting off their escape and stood in front of them in his cutest, most heroic magical girl pose possible "Hold it right there~ What made you think that you could get away with your evil deeds? Return what you stole to the good citizens or do I, Magic Melody, need to punish you in the name of all that is good and magical?" The criminals stopping in their tracks, looking Silas up and down before bursting out in laughter. Obviously, they wouldn't be returning what they had stolen and before the pair could even say anything Silas launched himself at the pair and delivered two swift punches hard enough to send them both back into a nearby wall knocking them out "Well...can't say that I didn't warn them...why do they always choose to not listen" Letting out a small sigh as he walked over to the now unconscious criminals, Silas picked up the pair and lifted himself into the air before flying off back to the convenience store.

It had been a little bit since his childhood friend Spike had disappeared without telling him and sure Spike could handle himself but it didn't stop the effeminate boy from worrying about him "Where ever you are Spike...I hope you're okay, I don't know what I'd do if didn't return soon... he thought to himself as he flew back to the store, landing in front of it with the two criminals in hand. The cops had arrived sometime during the chase and were taking statements from everybody before Silas had landed and one of the victims pointing towards him as they yelled out "That's them!" a wide smile was on Silas's face as he dropped the criminals on the ground in front of him "With a song in your hearts I, Magic Melody will always be here to help it sing loud~!" Once again Silas stuck his cutest, most heroic magical girl pose before flying off, the criminal now in the hands of the police his job was finished.

As he flew off, he heard a rather loud crash off in the distance and instantly stopped to look where it had come from "Isn't that where my former teacher lives...? he said to himself before quickly rushing over to where he heard the crash, sensing somebodies ki in the area. Silas stopped a little bit away from the fortune teller when as he saw the hole in its roof, his thoughts instantly going into worry over his former teacher, he quickly rushed down to the street and rushed inside, completely unaware of the other ki presence that was coming in at the same time. He stopped dead in his tracks from yelling out as he took in the sight of his long time friend, small tears began to form before quickly being wiped away. He couldn't forget that Spike didn't know about his alter ego.

╟──────────────────────╢

Professor Nep Nep

Adorable Lunatic

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:12 pm
User Image

He'd lay, staring up, as his vision slowly faded in and out. Okra's eyes would see the descent of another from the same place he dropped and stared up. It was a brighter character as he winced and panted, feeling his head pulsing in pain. "M-Mr.Bravo?" He'd ask while he heard him call out and drop beside the youngster. Okra's hand would move up a bit as he watched the young man go to medical supplies before the other presence was approaching. "Everything Mr.Brav- E-eh. . .Mama Dahn?" He'd murmur while his vision would try to fade in. Was it truly her? His eyes would then squeeze shut as he gurgled the green liquid which drenched his face, forcing him to cough off to the side. "What the hell?" He'd call out while wiping his face, feeling his vision coming back quickly and his senses settling. He'd look to the older woman as his eyebrows rose. He'd never seen this woman before in his life. Though she seemed to be well versed in the type of problemns he suffered from as she knew of the disturbances around the world. Maybe he was in another universe, or timeline. Maybe he was back, he didn't know as the trotting of a third person came. A young girl who seemed concerned. His eyes blinked slowly as he formed a half gaze of annoyance. He hated that he was still hurting and couldn't even stand. These people could kill him, torture him, or pants him if they wanted and he couldn't do a thing about it. Though as she got to him, her ear would go to his chest as she checked his heartbeat. It picked up as he felt embarrassement. His body would lay back while he put an arm over his eyes and hummed in discontent.

All these people around worried about his health and he's thinking the worst of them, and to make matters worst, one of them was the beloved scientist. He wanted to roll over and go back to the realm of unconsciousness. Though he'd grow a bit concerned. He could move his arm. The young man's arm moved as he felt the card on his forehead and his body growing less fatigued and pained. His eyes blinked slowly as he gazed off to the side. ". . .Thanks." He'd murmur, trying not to be too loud about it. Though as he was being healed hsi eyes looked to the woman who gazed at him and blinked slowly. "Sorry for the disturbance. . .I was sent from some strange place to this one without much warning, so I came crashing in." His words were staler, and his crimson gaze tried to find a spot where no one was to look to, hiding his nervousness. "Okra. Son of Daiko. Is, my,uh. . .Name." He'd trail off as he found that the front door was vacant, and stared off towards it. Though this was before the entrance was removed from it's hinges almost as a woman in a tacky get up stood there. His eyes would return to their half gaze as he furrowed his lip. ". . .Maybe I'm suffering from brain damage. . ." What he was seeing, was beyond him.

Karurura
Professor Nep Nep
DragonYolk
Quote:
Quote:

The Pixel Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:24 am
User Image

(Profile)

| BP: 1450 | HP: 2150/2150 | KP: 1280/1350 | SP: 1285/1300 | Taser Battery: 080%/100% |

After getting a response from Okra, Spike sighs as he thinks "Hearing him call me Mr. Bravo still sounds weird." then suddenly an emerald-eyed woman Spike had failed to notice as he came in poured a strange green liquid onto Okra's face before proceeding to ask what they were doing here, and if they were responsible for the fluctuations she felt.

Not quite 100% sure how he should answer either question, Spike responds with "Uh well, I'm not sure what kind of fluctuations you felt, but if they were related to us I would argue the supreme kai is at more fault then us sense she is the one who sent us back without warning." as a blond-haired girl comes into the room and seems to cast a healing spell on Okra. A bit stunned at the realizations that 1) he might have just witnessed legit magic and 2) witnessing someone use magic somehow isn't even close to the strangest that has happened to him today despite how fairly normal his life was before yesterday, Spike looses concentration on the telekinesis holding his small med kit in the air (causing it to fall to the ground) and blankly stairs into space, wondering how in the heck things got so weird so quickly after he left home to look for his father, as the recovered Okra responds to the emerald-eyed woman and introduces himself. Okra's introduction causes Spike to blink back into the moment and spurt out "Oh I forgot to introduce myself. Sorry 'bout that. I'm Spike. Nice to meet ya." as he held up his hand for a handshake and telekinetically slipped his med kit back into his backpack (hoping that nobody noticed him drop it)

Okra then make a strange comment about possibly having brain damage, which caused Spike to look down at him then follow his line of sight by turning around to look at the front door in which his best friend, Silas Devereaux, was for some reason standing in whilst being dressed in an over the top outfit. "Si? What the heck are you doing here? ... and Uh ... I know you like cute outfits and all, but isn't that one a bit much to be wearing around town?"

Earthling "not moving" Ki regen: 1280 ⮞ 1305 KP

Combat Actions:
Attacking Phase:

Defending Phase:

Maintenance & Other:

Stats:
[ Defense ] 5
[ Speed ] 10
[ Intelligence ] 98
[ Reflexes ] 5
[ Stamina ] 100
[ Ki ] 115

Quotes:
killer-wolf-kun
Karurura
Professor Nep Nep
DragonYolk

The Pixel Guru
Crew

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 12:03 pm
User Image
                                                      J I A O Z I
                                                      |♢| Main Theme - - |♢|

The answer the two boys gave more or less led her to believe they meant no harm. At least, not at the immediate moment. Her student would come running shortly after the crash and she wasted no time in give aid to the injured one. The woman sighed at her apprentice's "ready to help" attitude. She stood there and listened to the two young men introduce themselves; her gaze and furrowed brow was focused on Okra. Clearing her throat, she would clarify and explain her inquiry. "The 'fluctuations' I'm referring to are the ripples in time and space. Aside from the Supreme Kai's actions, someone created a distortion a couple hours ago. But before that... I now see it was the doing of the idiot son of the idiot student of that idiot oaf, Gyoza" she huffed.

She couldn't believe this related to that old crone in some way. Perhaps there was no prolonging their reunion if things escalated. Shifting her attention to Spike, her features would relax a little. "Yes, I've heard of you- Bravo Engineering. Although, I had no idea you were so...'blessed'. That is a genuine surprise." Speaking of surprises, one such surprise would come marching through the door, albeit, a familiar face. She looked back to see her former student, dressed in an outfit she couldn't quite comprehend. Is this what he chose to waste his time with when he left her? He had her attention for a solid seven seconds before returning to the uninvited guests. "Right... My name is Jiaozi. And regardless of the reasons, you are responsible for the damages your...'landing' has caused. You'll either have to pay in cash or in labor" the woman told Okra, giving him an ultimatum.

killer-wolf-kun
                                                      The Pixel Guru
                                                      Karurura
                                                      Professor Nep Nep

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 7:08 pm
User Image
こころ
Mʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ’s ʀᴀᴄɪɴɢ ᴏɴ
Bᴜᴛ I’ʟʟ ғɪɢʜᴛ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ

Fᴏʀᴛᴜɴᴇᴛᴇʟʟᴇʀ

Kokoro would remain by the stranger’s side while her healing took effect. She could tell he wasn’t in the best of shape with all the ki she was converting into him. As she continued to work her magic, her eyes drifted off to the other boy present. Something about him looked familiar, and while she could tell she had seen him somewhere before, she couldn’t quite pin it down. Her attention would turn back to black-haired boy as he thanked her under his breath. A warm smile forming on the girl’s face as she nodded her head in appreciation.

The light around Okra would fade after a while. Kokoro reaching over and plucking the card from his forehead back and shuffling into her deck. She had done her best to bring him out of the danger zone. With this, he’d at least be able to move again while her teacher’s medicine caught up and took care of the rest. Though it would still be wise to be careful, seeing as he had gone through a lot.

She would listen to the two boys explain and introduce themselves. Rubbing her eyes a bit when she saw what looked like a...moving first aid kit? Though she just pass it off as being jumpy from everything happening. While the black-haired one she had never heard of, the name Spike ringed a bell in the girl’s memory. “Ah, you’re Si-chan’s friend, aren’t you? I knew I recognized you from somewhere!” she chime in, happy to discover the connection. It would be right at that moment another familiar face entering the scene. “..Is that you Si-chan? the blonde would ask, tilting her head and looking at her former apprentice's get up. The smile from earlier returning as she spoke, " …Those clothes look so cute! I like them!”

There would be something that the Okra boy say that alarm Kokoro. “Brain damage? Oh no!” she panic at the thought. Both her hands reaching out and grabbing each side of the boy’s face without warning. “Let me take a look.” She say, leaning hers closer and inspecting him for any signs she missed.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
𝑂.𝑂.𝐶

Cᴀʀᴅs ɪɴ Pʟᴀʏ XXX

Sᴛᴀᴛs XXX

I'ᴍ Tᴀʟᴋɪɴ' ᴛᴏ Yᴏᴜ!! XXX
killer-wolf-kun

The Pixel Guru

DragonYolk

Professor Nep Nep

Karurura

Lupine Wife

Professor Nep Nep

Adorable Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:43 pm
User Image

⭐⭐⭐ Magic Melody ⭐⭐⭐
BP: 755 Health:1640/1640 Stamina: 960/960 Ki: 660/660
Phys: 30 Energy: 10 Def: 30 Speed: 30 Int: 16 Rflx: 20 Stam: 34 Ki: 24

╟──────────────────────╢

Silas would quickly take in the scene of his best friend, his former teacher staring at him for a whole seven seconds without saying a word and his teachers other apprentice all surrounding a strange boy laying on the ground...with both Spike and Kokoro revealing his name or at least his nickname causing the pink-haired effeminate boy to go into a slight panic. What if this strange boy knew about magic melody? What if he was an evildoer? What if he would try to reveal his secret identity to the entire city? So many questions started quickly passing through the boy's head in panic mode and no doubt his former teacher figured out who he was if they did, did he forget to magically hide his identity or ki or something? Silas stood there staring at everybody for about 10 seconds before quickly stammering out "U-uh y-yeah it's me. I um was just seeing how this new cosplay outfit felt before the next con, it's something I saw on tv and it looked super cute...s-so I decided to make it...yeah." Silas turned his gaze towards his former teacher, his eyes pleading with her to help him out of this situation that he suddenly found himself in, obviously they weren't aware of his crime-fighting alter ego, Magic Melody and with Orka here, he couldn't exactly reveal anything.

╟──────────────────────╢

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2021 6:43 pm
User Image

His eyes were staled with the look uncomfortability as he heard the woman speak. He felt it in his body and bones, that even if she didn't know him, there was some sort of tension in the air here. A Distain for the great master Gyoza was unheard of from his time period, though as he heard her name, he'd gulp a bit. Jaozi. From the connections he was making, this was fortune teller Jaozi, former wife of grand master Gyoza. From the stories Dahn told him growing up, he understood why she looked at him like this, especially knowing the name of his father. He'd wince a bit while adding in. "S-son of Burberry as well." Trying to atleast step from the shadow of the gaze before hearing his ultimatum. His eyes shakily went to Spike. Though at this time, he was preoccupied with the brightly colored girl who came into the establishment, though as he was going to plea with the young man for any degree of help his head was turned to face the blonde. His eyes twitched a bit while he stared at her, not too far from her. "I-I. . ." He'd murmur while he tried to find another place to focus on while his optics scanned the area before just turning to the side, as far as he could. "I can wor- I-I mean. . .I'm fine. . .I can pay off. . .What needs to be paid." His eyes blinking slowly. "Just tell me what the price is . . ."

Karurura
Professor Nep Nep
DragonYolk
Quote:
Quote:

The Pixel Guru

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

The Pixel Guru
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2021 4:13 am
User Image

(Profile)

| BP: 1450 | HP: 2150/2150 | KP: 1305/1350 | SP: 1285/1300 | Taser Battery: 080%/100% |

While he is staring at a slightly panicked looking Silas, Spike's ears perk up as he listens to Okra and Jiaozi continue talking. Then, after making mental notes of how Okra is apparently the famous scientist Burberry's son and that it seems like Jiaozi knows more then she initially let on, so she could potentially be a good source of information if he gets on her good side, Spike groans out a "Riiiiiiight." in response to Silas' dodgy answer to his questioning of why he's here and his eccentric outfit. "Hay you seem to know Si as well. Do you think you could take him and go shopping for new roofing material for me to use to fix the hole in the roof? Cus I really don't want to deal with him right now." Spike then whispers to the blond girl who asked if he was Si's friend after he introduced himself, before turning back towards Okra and Jiaozi and saying "I can fix the hole in the roof for ya, and I'll even do it for free if you don't mind answering some questions I have sense it seems like you might know more about what's going on then I do."

Earthling "not moving" Ki regen: 1305 ⮞ 1330 KP

Combat Actions:
Attacking Phase:

Defending Phase:

Maintenance & Other:

Stats:
[ Defense ] 5
[ Speed ] 10
[ Intelligence ] 98
[ Reflexes ] 5
[ Stamina ] 100
[ Ki ] 115

Quotes:
killer-wolf-kun
Karurura
Professor Nep Nep
DragonYolk

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2021 7:16 am
User Image
                                                      J I A O Z I
                                                      |♢| Main Theme - - |♢|

Jiaozi awaited the boy's decision, her gaze not leaving his face. He seemed very flustered to respond and Kokoro was not helping. She often had this effect on men and sometimes women. The brunette shook her head, watching the blonde try to "fix" whatever she thought was wrong with him. "Kokoro, leave the boy alone. He is beyond help there" she remarked. Feeling Silas' eyes on her, she had to assume he was waiting for some kind of assistance. Considering the boy was trying to explain his dress to the one who flew in, perhaps he was looking for a better excuse than the one he gave. Jiaozi was usually not one to entertain such antics, but for once she would help her former student. "Silas, it wasn't necessary for you to dress as a maid for cleaning today. You can start wherever." Seeing as Okra's entrance had made quite a mess, there was much to be cleaned up. And speaking of, the boy would speak up. He claimed to also be Burberry's son and that he would pay asking for a price. Burberry was the founder of Bottle Corp and a dear friend of her daughter. So that was the game he wanted to play... "I see... Well for the damage to the roof, the upper floor and this floor, the valuable merchandise you destroyed that was painstakingly gathered through various means, as well as the disruption to our business...but since you're a close friend of the family- one million fifty thousand zeni should cover the cost" Jiaozi told him plainly. Spike would offer to repair the roof for them in exchange for information. She couldn't help but admire his sly bartering skills. "You certainly know how to take advantage of a situation. I accept: a question for the roof and another for the upper floor. We should have some boards in attic" she pointed out.

killer-wolf-kun
                                                      The Pixel Guru
                                                      Karurura
                                                      Professor Nep Nep

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200

Karurura

Lupine Wife

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2021 4:29 pm
User Image
こころ
Mʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ’s ʀᴀᴄɪɴɢ ᴏɴ
Bᴜᴛ I’ʟʟ ғɪɢʜᴛ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ

Fᴏʀᴛᴜɴᴇᴛᴇʟʟᴇʀ

The blonde hair girl would carefully inspect the stranger. “I don’t see any head injuries…” she frowned, turning his face to check each side. “You are a bit red though…fever maybe?” she say questionably, noting the red hues plaguing his face. One of her hands moving from face to his forehead as she followed up on her concern. “Well you do feel a little warm, but not enough to be considered a fever-” The girl would become interrupted by the request of her mentor. The girl immediately letting go of Okra and backing up. She would stand up, brushing the dirt off herself and looking around. She hadn’t really processed just exactly how much damage the crash had done to her shop. Jiaozi was clearly more upset about this than she was. And while it made her a little sad to see the place in such a wreck, she was happier to know no one was gravely injured from it.

She would turn back to Spike as be brought up the looking for materials, Jiaozi even confirming there was some upstairs. “Sure! I can do that.” The girl chirped, facing to her former co-apprentice and classmate. “You wanna help me out Si-chan? Then you can tell me where exactly you those adorable clothes from too!”

𝑂.𝑂.𝐶

Cᴀʀᴅs ɪɴ Pʟᴀʏ XXX

Sᴛᴀᴛs XXX