It's been far too long

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kotou the star goddess

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2020 12:18 am
Hey everyone!

I had been speaking to a few people about Gaia, and Nostalgia hit! I haven't been here in AGES. Like...years, maybe decades? I had been really active in 2005- 2009 ish. I was about 18- 23. I'm now 33, almost 34 and married. I still draw a lot, but man, coming back here, it's just a big stroll down memory lane.

I remember playing the market place, hanging out with Rev and Xippy, and so many others. We made awesome signatures, and so many people would greet with warm wishes and make my dreary days seem so much better.

I miss all of you guys, I hope you're all doing well.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2020 7:46 am
kotou the star goddess
Hey everyone!

I had been speaking to a few people about Gaia, and Nostalgia hit! I haven't been here in AGES. Like...years, maybe decades? I had been really active in 2005- 2009 ish. I was about 18- 23. I'm now 33, almost 34 and married. I still draw a lot, but man, coming back here, it's just a big stroll down memory lane.

I remember playing the market place, hanging out with Rev and Xippy, and so many others. We made awesome signatures, and so many people would greet with warm wishes and make my dreary days seem so much better.

I miss all of you guys, I hope you're all doing well.

HELLOOOOO NURSE.

I miss you! Do you have social media? I'm on instagram! @Xiporah
You can also find me on Facebook under the name Xiporah Greezel if you are there, though I may have to change my friend settings so i can be added.

I turned ******** 40 this year. Yolo swag or whatever the kids were saying 7 years ago. I also got married two years ago to an LSG member, Evil McBadguy.

Unfortunately Rev passed away a little over a year ago. I still can't believe he's gone.

Either way it's really good to see you. Take care! I hope you log back in and see this. ❤️  

Xiporah

Junai Bokunenjin

Ferocious Flautist

51,590 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Just A Regular User 500
  • Forever a Musician 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2020 7:48 pm
Oh hey! You're still on my friendslist. Welcome back to the madness.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2020 3:08 pm
Holy crap, Kotou!! I always wondered what happened to you. Hope all is well with you smile  

irisdolly

Wisdom Chyck

O.G. Codger

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2020 4:47 pm
HI KOTOU! <3 <3 <3
I miss you too! ;^; <3
I'm doing alright! I hope you are too!
Admittedly, I don't post much, except for free junk lol

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2021 9:33 am
Well this is cool!

Long time no see  

Sir Kanchi