Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2020 9:08 am
Cheeeeep!

Joh'do hadn't been planning to sleep in that morning, but he'd been comfortable up until the first little cheep of a face nuzzled right into his ear. Half-awake, he swatted a hand by his ear, toppling the little bronze who creeled sadly as he rolled, before another little set of claws and a n** followed up - Ah, I know who that one is.... Bitey Little b*****d, clearly. None of the others who enjoyed their morning routine usually were so nibbly.

Another little set of feet pressed to his face, kneading between front and hind legs aggressively as the small chorus of cheeps and creels and honks started to grow.

You moved, so you're awake, Konkukath mused at his rider's misfortune, curled up with Alihath and content to not have a small flock of noisy little things climbing all over the two of them.

"I never should have given in to the first one," Joh'do grumble-mumbled, tucking his chin against the side of L'tia's head and jerking one shoulder to dismount the biscuit-maker who was hard at work on it. A small squabble of shaken up firelizards followed and it was inevitable they would all be reclaiming their positions soon.

Uta

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2020 8:59 pm

L'tia was only faring slightly better from where he was cuddled against Joh'do in their bed. Perhaps it was simply because Cuddle Wuddles didn't take particularly well to being disturbed--even if the queen had made sure to use Hers' legs as a nest. Unfortunately, for all of them, Kiss Kiss absolutely had no qualms with being an early riser. Though he was usually a sweet bronze, he could be a heavy bronze---especially when he stood, just so, and put all his weight on one delicate paw. For being as small as they were, that one front paw was enough to cause L'tia to give a sudden lurch.

It startled Peekaboo right off the bed, and poor Snuzzles was so alarmed he poofed Between -- only to return, chittering irately at the whole lot of them. Coward that he was, his eyes were mostly white-yellow, though little flecks of red whirled through.

Kiss Kiss, unfortunately, only switched which foot was pressing down on His' rib.

"Oh! I'm sorry Snuzzles," L'tia exclaimed softly, not wanting to wake or disturb Joh'do anymore than he was already. But the little darlings, for all that they were a handful, were simply that--darlings. He was wrapped around their little fingers, and he would happily suffer beneath them. On the other hand, he did like to keep his weyrmate happy, and carefully--so as to disturb her Highness Cuddle Wuddles--he changed his position just enough so he could plant a kiss against his weyrmate.

"But you did, and you've been so sweet about the rest," he sighed happily, not at all perturbed by Joh'do's grumblings. He was well aware that they had a few flits too man, but he found them endearing, and couldn't resist the thought of an egg not getting a good home.

Alihath, for her part, also enjoyed the little flits company--they were often fussed over, and she became as protective as a brooding Queen when L'tia brought home an egg or two to care for. She did not mind that they seemed to prefer to cuddle with L'tia and Joh'do at night though--having Konukath to herself was very much her preferred way.

Opening an eye that whirled a soft blue-green, she pressed herself closer to Konukath. Ah, but they are dear little things. They can't help but want Ours' attention.

demon_pachabel

Uta
Captain

Shy Mage

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2020 8:59 am
Joh'do replied with a small grunt, rather than words, but it was a softer one than his more annoyed tones - Of course he'd tolerated the small assembly that were beginning to crawl about and try to make their appeals for love, attention, and probably whatever usual crumb from breakfast their little scavenger mouths had been allowed. He'd tolerated them because they made L'tia happy, and while Konukath did rank higher on living creatures Joh'do loved, L'tia stood alone when it came to human beings by a long margin, followed by his mother.

Another small peep, and a set of feet went ambling over the side of Joh'do's face, seemingly testing the distance between both men's heads before simply jumping off of Joh'do's to jump over to the empty space on the other side of L'tia's head to, very ungracefully and with a few little feet on hair, start circling....circling.....nope, need to knead for a minute. Joh'do lifted an arm to knock the offender, which a cracked eye saw to be Why Do I Have To Name Her, onto her side. The let out the smallest peep of distress....

then dug all her claws and teeth into his hand. Vengeance!

Konukath, admittedly, wasn't envious of the scrambling. He didn't mind the firelizards, even if he wasn't quite as fond as his sweet Alihath was, but it did look rather uncomfortable and like the mood was very much being ruined for the pair. Of course they do. If I could still fit in the bed I'd be climbing in as well, rather, he would have sat at the edge of the bed in debate until invited up at least. I do find this much more comfortable, however, he added, leaning his head against hers.

Uta

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:26 pm
It was when the teeth and claws came out that both L'tia and Snuzzle Wuzzles decided to make a move. "Hey now--" The green rider suddenly shifted, but that was too much for a little golden lady. Fully disturbed, Snuzzle Wuzzles spread her wings, and gave a very commanding cheep! She didn't hesitate to scold Why Do I Have To Name Her, as well as the other flits nearby, wings half-flared in her aggravation.

Between the little gold's admonishment, and L'tia's sudden change of position, had all of the greenrider's fair taking to the sky. The bed was no longer safe, and there were now four creeling firelizards circling the bed, peeping out apologies to the now irate gold.

L'tia sighed, peeking over at Joh'do to see if he managed to untangle his hand from the little fierce green. "I guess that's one way to handle it," he mused. He was able to roll over so he might more comfortably wrap himself around his half-awake lover. He might as well take full advantage of having the bed partially clear of little flits. They would want to be fed soon... but he could still steal a few more minutes of cuddling, couldn't he? Cuddle Wuddles would demand order soon enough... and if that didn't work, Alihath would oblige.

The green dragon did lift her head at all the sudden commotion, a touch of yellow flaring in the edges of her eyes. Still, she was not yet ready to intervene, and instead snuggles all the closer to Konukath. While I certainly cherish company with my Mine, as I know you do yours, I certainly prefer to spend the evenings wrapped up with you. She confessed, sending a wave of fondness towards the blue. He was a dream boat, after all... Strong, handsome, clever. She had loved him practically from the first moment she had seen him, and the feeling had never, and would never, change.

demon_pachabel

Uta
Captain

Shy Mage

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2020 7:30 am
Why Do I Have To Name Her let out a creel of distress as Snuzzle Wuzzles gave out her scolding, eyes whirling from red to white as she immediately detached and launched herself from the bed and to the safety of Konukath and Alihath out on the ledge. The rest of Joh'do's fare had taken off with L'tia's, besides Bitey Little b*****d who instead had moved, own wings flared slightly, to the gold with a cheep of his own.

Joh'do, for his part, turned his hand over a few times to assess the damage. "She didn't even break skin," he informed L'tia, content to put his other arm around the greenrider now that they had a little more room to themselves. While he obviously had some annoyance to how...plentiful their little lot had gotten, he didn't begrudge a living thing to have their own minds. For all he knew, the little green had thought it a game. But it had worked out in his favor since now he could have his weyrmate (mostly) to himself. "Never a dull morning in this bed."

Konukath eyed the tiny green firelizard as she took perch on one of Alihath's legs, debating if he was offended or not that his time with his lady was being impeded upon. He'd maybe make up his mind about that by the time lunch rolled around. After all, it didn't change the fact that he had the loveliest green in all of Pern curled up against his side. He leaned his head against hers, tail idling twining with hers. I do get to spend the best parts of the day with you, of that, he was certain, given it was her presence that made them all the more wonderful.

Uta

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2021 4:04 pm
L'tia was pleased that Joh'do hadn't suffered any lasting damage; not that he expected the little green to do any real harm, but any broken skin would need to be tended, and that would mean an end to their lazy morning. "Never a dull morning, indeed! Never a dull night, for that matter," he added with a low laugh and a cheeky wink.

How had he gotten so lucky?

Perhaps they had taken the long route in terms of becoming a couple, but now that L'tia had Joh'do, he wasn't ready to let him go. He was terribly smitten, and very much head-over-heels in love; that Alihath's own fond feelings for Konukath might have been spilling over into him didn't matter; they were both very much in love.

"So how long do I get to keep you this morning, hmm? I've got Sweeps over Black Sands this afternoon, but no drills this morning for a change." An earned morning off was a rarity, but Flame's Fury's wingleader wanted to drill with the bronze- and brownriders this morning. Blue, greens, and whites would be closer to the end of the sevenday.

Cuddle Wuddles watched as the rest of the fair took off, before she turned to look expectantly at Bitey Little b*****d. Reaching out, she bumped her head against him, before refolding her wings, and stalking up L'tia's side. Her eyes remained red though, not out of anger, but hunger. Still, she would not beg immediately. There was time yet.... though it was fast running out.

Alihath, for her part, gave a soft croon in pleasure at Konukath's words, more than content to savor the morning. She did not mind the fire-lizard's presence for now. Cuddled up to her beloved blue, what more could a green ask for or want? Surely, there was no finer speciman of both dragon and mate than that of Konukath.

demon_pachabel
I realize I misposted in my flit names from an earlier post: Cuddle Wuddles is the gold, Snuzzles is.... a blue I think. LOL I can't keep them straight!

Uta
Captain

Shy Mage

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2021 8:02 am
Joh'do huffed a laugh that was more of an exhale through his nose at L'tia's cheeky words. He wasn't wrong, of course, even if his needs were simply appeased by even the mere laziness of morning cuddles. Mostly because he enjoyed savoring the little things just as much as they filled the space between everything else.

"I have a run out to Whitecliff before mid-day and then drills this afternoon," it was hardly as exciting as the prospect of simply staying curled up all morning, but it was still plenty enough that they could at least enjoy their time before they had to truly get up.

He eyed Cuddle Wuddles as she stalked up the side of the bed, Bitey Little b*****d loyally on her heels to hover and watch what she'd do. The little bronze had earned his name and Joh'do was already ahead on bitten fingers. "You'd think they'd never eaten in their entire lives."

Konukath hummed contentedly, putting aside the invasion by the tiny flit to simply enjoy his mate's company instead - at least until he'd have to be pulled away with Joh'do. It was the worst part of the morning, even if she'd not be far from his thoughts or mental touches the entire day.

Uta

[IC RP] Western Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff