User Image

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2021 10:00 pm
User Image
User Image
.::Scythe of the Damned::.
User Image

.::Theme::. ❖Current Mood

What is the right path?.....

What is going to happen? Who will win in this ultimate battle? Who will be the the victor? These were all questions that will be answered as the beautiful Jezebel was walking toward the lone tree. The golden leaves were slowly falling down one at a time, the heat of the sun wasn't the only heat source as right below the tree was a lava falling down the mountain like a waterfall. As she walked under the tree, the stone-faced Jezebel placed her hand over her stomach softly as she sat down on the ground where she picked up one of the golden leaf. The thoughts in her mind was spiraling out of control as she closed her eyes at the peace of the moment.

The peace before the storm.

As her eyes closed, the sorceress began to dream. As her eyes opened, her vision changed to see that she was now in a room, she felt warm within a fur blanket. Her smile softly showed as she sat up straight with the blanket wrapped softly around her, her silver blue eyes blurry from just waking up. The room was covered with trophies of different types from a bull's skull, a bear rug, weapons of different types, and there was a few pictures in frames above a smoldering fireplace. Standing up slowly, she walked over to the framed pictures but strangely enough, the pictures were blurred out.
Was she just dreaming about all that's been happening? Was the war just a dream?
As she placed the picture down, she all of a sudden heard a young child's giggle in the distance. It sounded very familiar as she walked toward the door, opening the wooden door as the blinding light covered the room. Blocking the light from her eyes, Jezebel moved her arm away once her sight re-adjusted as she saw a beautiful sight. What she saw was a small farm around their small cabin, keeping the fur blanket wrapped around her body, her hair still messed up from her rest. Looking out toward the small lake in the distance, she could see two figures in the distance. One figure was a small child with white hair while the other figure was someone that made her heart skip a beat. Long blue and blond hair.
"Please...Please don't be a dream..."
That was all she said as she was about ready to walk forward before flashes of images flew in her mind. Visions of blood and anger as she was now standing in a throne room, blood dripping everywhere as she saw the blue and blond haired man stand above a viking king. The man standing above him repeatedly smashed his forehead against the king's face, indenting it with each hit before dropping down the corpse as he screamed out loudly in anger. A few more visions appeared in front of her from seeing the demigod standing in front of a loyal army of vikings, holding a sword the king once had to seeing a vision of two men standing in a field, covered in armor of different types. One of was in golden armor, a white cape covering one side of him with a golden beam shooting out of the hilt while the other armor had fur wrapped around the collar. His weapon was a two sided blade, a weapon that looked very familiar to her as all of a sudden, the two dashed straight toward each other, swinging their blades at each other before her eyes opened...

Her eyes opened, underneath the blackwood tree with golden leaves flowing off the mountain and down toward the clouds below. Jezebel placed her hand over her stomach as she continued to think about her visions, knowing that with this control over her, she knew that she would have to cross blades with those who she truly cared about. What if she has to fight Vincent? Would she really be able to hurt him?

Is it okay to let your heart lead you?.....

User Image

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Drkslayer_Valencia

By Bi Blitz

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2022 11:06 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

As she sat there, staring out toward the peaceful sky, the manipulated apprentice of Daichi leaned against the black-barked tree. It was almost comfortable as the clouds were from the hot magma that was under the rocks that held the only living tree near it. It would look depressing if it wasn't for the sun lighting up the beauty of destruction. As she stood there, he scythe leaning against the tree, she was feeling shaded by the golden leaves above her, making her feeling comfortable from the heat. However, the comfortability was going to fade as she could feel a strong aura coming closer behind her. With that, her heart sank as she heard his voice speak up behind her,"Jez...I'm here...I'm here to save you..."
"I don't need saving, Vincent Angel...I need you to go...go far away from here..", Jezebel spoke back harshly, however with the control over her mind, this wasn't what she wanted to say as within her head, all she could hear was 'VINCENT! DON'T LISTEN TO THOSE WORDS!'. Outside, in the real world however, she didn't react to the words within her head as grasped her scythe's long staff that was once leaning against a peaceful tree, turning her body around to show her stern look on her face. With that, she stared face to face with the demigod, Vincent Angel on the cliffside. Once, a place some would call romantic, others would call dangerous, for Vincent, it was both. His heart skipped a beat to see her once again for so long. It felt like a eternity for them since the last time these two saw each other as the demigod stood there, keeping his emerald green and diamond blue eyes locked into her pale blue eyes. He knew exactly what was happening as he saw the dark crown wrapped around her head. That crown was the source of the corruption and he knew he needed to take it off before anything bad happens. With that, the mind controlled apprentice kept her strong stance, slamming the end of her scythe against the ground hard, making the tree shake slightly. Some Golden Leaves fell off it's branches as they flew behind her, off toward the distance as she spoke up with a tone that could kill weaker men,"Leave now...or I will kill you..."
Vincent took a few more steps toward her, making her eyes grow wider and her grip tightened around her scythe's leather straps. She could feel that the man, the son of a god, wasn't going to back down as he stopped merely four feet away from her. She could strike at him with this range but she could feel her inner spirit trying her hardest to stop her. However, with the crown's power, she wasn't going to get out easily. Vincent stood there, his hands free of a weapon as he wanted show that he wasn't scared. As the fur on his collar blowed with the breeze, his blond and blue hair doing the same, the keyblade wielder had already dealt with too much tragedy. Right now, he couldn't feel Simon and Onyx's presence after their fight against the Emperor. He could feel some of the viking soldiers around the mountain getting their lives taken from them. This war needed to end soon and yet, he knew that the only thing he truly cared about was her,"I'm sorry, but I can't do that. Guess you'll have to try and kill me, after all...I know you've wanted a rematch since our first fight...however...I need to say one thing before we continue."
The controlled Jezebel stood there, her scythe flowing with dark aura given to her by Daichi, as she listened to the demigod. Blinking a few times, the sorceress was confused on what Vincent was trying to do. Was he going to trick her? Manipulate her again like back in the Dark Realm? All she could do was to sigh before speaking softly,"Speak your last words, heathen...before I do what I'm ordered to do..."
Vincent stood there, the sounds of the war within the city distant enough to not be distracting for he knew that this was what he was working so hard for. Taking in a deep breath, Vincent spoke up with his left hand over his chest as the ring on his finger glowed softly from the sunlight, his voice shaky from what he was about to say,"I...I'm sorry...for everything that has happened to you. I'm sorry that Daichi thinks he has won...however, no matter what the outcome is, I know what my heart truly wants...and all it wants is you. You and me have been on opposite sides of this war for a long time and yet, however, have been at a stalemate...and I believe that you feel the same as I do for you...after all, i-is it okay to let your heart lead you? I think so..and I know you do too. So with that in mind, I propose a challenge...if you win, you can torture me, kill me, hang me off that tree for all I care...but if I win...I get the chance to ask the true you...if you'll marry me...."

User Image

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Drkslayer_Valencia

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2022 10:52 pm
User Image

User Image

"One Ring to rule them all,
One Ring to find them ..."

"well now, isn't this just lovely?" a disembodied voice said before a pillar of fire emerged and out stepped Sauron with a maniacal grin, his pale skin and eyes shimmering from the fires down below and reflecting on the ring on his finger, making him look like a corpse "Vincent Angel ... so much power and yet ... made a pathetic mess because of ... this" he said, glaring at Jezebel with distaste "love ... a pathetic emotion, many of your comrades will die today because of love ... in fact two already have" he said grinning his yellowed fanged smile, his mouth seemed to ooze black blood but then, with a wave of his ring-clad hand, his face was back to normal. "what are you waiting for wench ... kill him and be done with it, you have more foes to kill that your master has commanded"

"... One Ring to bring them all,
and in the darkness bind them"

Vin Angel

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2022 12:11 pm
User Image
User Image

.:Keyblade Forms:.

..May my Heart be
my Guiding Key..

As the two stood there, watching as Jezebel held her scythe in a offensive stance, Vin nodded softly for he already knew her answer within her own self. Closing his eyes, he could feel the true Jezebel standing in front of him as he could see her tears flowing down her cheeks. Nodding softly, he opened his eyes to see the controlled body of Jezebel stand there. That was when he heard a familiar voice speak behind him. Shifting his head slightly to the left to acknowledge who it was. For sure, he knew that it was the creature back in the vault back in Promethea, the planet within Borderland's realm. Standing still, Vincent listened to the foul words escaping from Sauron's lips. He knew that Sauron was trying to get into his skin until he said one thing. One thing that truly p!ssed him off,"Shut..your d@mn mouth, Sauron...before I rip off that ring finger of yours and shove it up somewhere you'll never get out..."
Jezebel's eyes grew wide, knowing the power of Sauron first hand, being under Daichi's thumb for so long. Standing next to the beautiful tree next to the hill, the sorceress watched as the demigod kept his eyes on her, placing his right hand over his chest with a small smile on his face,"Say what you will about me...a killer, a idiot, a pathetic mess....but don't you call my future wife a wench..."

...From within Jezebel's mind...

The young woman cried out in pain as she was gripping onto the chains, pulling them as hard as she could but still, nothing was happening. No give, not even a budge to rip out these bonds until something happened. On the other side of the pedestal that Jezebel was chained in, Hecate was in the same situation. She was growing more and more annoyed of her situation as all of a sudden, she began to feel something. She began to feel warmth of happiness flowing within her body as all of a sudden, a chain broke off from her left wrist. Looking at her wrist, the Goddess of Witchcraft smiled softly at her slight freedom which she began to twirl her wrist around as she spoke softly,"Don't worry, Jezebel...I feel the spell weakening...something must of happened to that gal pal of ours. Whatever you do, I need you to gain back control..grab onto those chains and pull back...she won't move otherwise..."
Jezebel, who was still shaking from her feelings in the situation, grabbed onto the chains once again, pulling back as hard as she can, screaming in anger and passion,"I won't let you....HURT HIM!!"

Outside her body, Jezebel's body was ready to begin her attack until she felt her body stop. A power surge began to flow back as Vincent smirked. His inner spirit could feel her true spirit fighting as hard as she can to stop the attack. With that, the demigod knew that he had to only deal with Sauron as he turned his body toward the Necromancer, raising up his right hand from his chest to right in front of him. Smirking softly, Vincent summoned his Excalibur Keyblade, swinging it out to face Sauron head on,"Everyone sacrifices something to reach their goals...I'm about to take yours, Edward Cullen..."

User Image

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2022 12:47 pm
User Image

User Image

with a flash of his fire-y red eyes, he flicked his hand out and blasted trees and rocks that were in the way, no where to hide or seek cover "foolish mortal ... do you truly think you can best me?! not even a cataclysm, one that reduced my first form into nothing, could stop me. nothing! man, elf, dwarf, god, or wizard ... can stop me" he said before a pitch black energy surrounded the peak, it wasn't like the darkness they had seen friends use, this was an empty darkness: cold, harsh and evil. as the shadow dome surrounded them, the only light was that of some pyrokinetic pillars that Sauron had summoned, the Shadows surrounded him like fog as he hovered in mid-air while nine figures materialized, all with crowns on their heads, rings on their fingers and swords in their hands, approaching slowly "you cannot fight the shadow. one light ... alone in the darkness ... soon to fade."

Vin Angel

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2022 1:09 pm
User Image
User Image

..May my Heart be
my Guiding Key..

Standing there, his keyblade in hand, watched as the egotistic necromancer taunted him. Man, Elves, Dwarves, Gods, or wizards couldn't defeat him and yet, Vincent knew that his story wasn't going to end this day. All of a sudden, Vin threw his keyblade up into the air, crossing his arms. Floating up slightly from the ground, Vin only smirked as the Excalibur Keyblade shined bright above them, creating a blinding light around the people within the group. Jezebel covered her eyes but Vin just stared at the dark ones before speaking up,"A friend of mine once said...Light and Darkness need to have a balance in these realms..."
With that, the light faded as the first thing that anyone would see was a large suit of armor floating behind him. With a small smirk on Vin's face, he knew exactly who was standing by his side, even after death. Staring down his foes, Vin let his arms drop as all of a sudden, two keyblades appeared within his grasps. One was his WarCry keyblade in it's regular form while the other hand was the keyblade he gained from Bahamut's Challenge toward him and Mitsuki. Smirking, he stared at Sauron's eyes before speaking up one more time,"...Lets balance those scales then.."
With that, Vin flew straight toward Sauron as his friend till the very end, the armored E flew around him with large white wings spread out, acting as a defense for what the Dark Ones had instore.

User Image

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2022 7:46 pm
User Image

User Image

with a growl that sounded not even remotely human, Sauron thrust his right arm to his side as an orb, black as the void, started forming, drawing in the shadows and shot a blast towards Vin, his face looking more like the abomination he had become; like a corpse floating in a swamp. he then summoned his weapon, a long mace and used it to defend from oncoming attacks while setting it ablaze with fire.
meanwhile, the nine enthralled kings: the Nazgûl, launched at Jezebel but at the last minute, five pillars appeared out of the earth and in its place stood five young men with staves and different colored clothes: two blue, one brown, one white and one grey.

with a smirk, Soris spun his staff and conjured white fire to blast back one of the Ringwraiths "balance indeed ..." he said before looking up at the abhorred dark lord with a shudder of fear and looked back at the reforming wraith and whispered a prayer in elvish "please let our magic be enough" he said, closing his eyes 'my friends, my family ... i ask for your strength' he thought to himself and swore he almost saw Simon smile mischievously in a vision before opening his eyes and three of the nine were blasted with lightning .... golden lightning. he knew of that power and saw it was enough to blast the three Nazgûl back to the shadows. "Gandalf- what ... was that you?" Jarod (Sauroman) asked in shock to which Soris shook his head and each of the five turned to the remaining six, while Jarod was grumbling about how the mysterious power could have took out four instead of three, Soris couldn't help but think of one thing, a flicker of an idea that grew into a flame "is .... is Simon alive?"

Vin Angel

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2022 9:21 pm
User Image
User Image

..May my Heart be
my Guiding Key..

Dashing toward Sauron at great speeds, Vin's eyes grew wide as he quickly crossed his two keyblades together, blocking the dark void with his reflect spell to send the dark void upward into the air. A sweat drip fell down from the side of his face as the demigod dashed at the sorcerer with anger, just when the other dark ones were about to attack Jezebel. Vin was so filled with anger that he was using powerful swinging attacks against Sauron's mace, making sparks fly from different directions. Using his rage, Vin jumped back as he turned head head to notice enormous power surge behind him. Turning his head slightly, Vin smirked to see who it was. Soris and a group of people he wasn't has familiar with had arrived to give backup which the keyblade wielder was very happy for. Turning his attention back toward Sauron, Vin threw his WarCry keyblade up into the air, high enough to no longer be able to see with the regular naked eye. With that, Vin had a gameplan set.
Vin quickly dashed back toward Sauron, using his keyblade to smack once again on Sauron's mace but using this to his advantage as he summoned a different keyblade with his off hand to only throw behind the necromancer. Vin smirked as all of a sudden, a burst of green and blue particles appeared in front of Sauron, giving the armored guardian a chance to swing a large fist toward the necromancer's face, the particles separating like a cloud of smoke when his fist thrusted through. Vin, meanwhile teleported behind Sauron using the keyblade he had set earlier, using that keyblade to throw at the back of one of the dark ones, the one that was attacking at Soris. This was before teleporting once against, this time at the WarCry keyblade which was still up in the air, transforming it into it's two sided keyblade form as he dashed down to the ground, swinging his mighty blade at Sauron for a very strong attack.

Meanwhile, within Jezebel's mind...

The young sorceress was pulling with all of her might as Hecate used her restrained power to create different versions of herself to shoot a powerful spell of light to break the possession's chains. With that, the chains broke, shattering around as Jezebel's body was about to fall off the pedestal before someone caught her. Her eyes grew wide, seeing the dark abyss under her as she noticed exactly was under her. If she would of fallen, she would of been lost forever but fortunately, the floating three bodies of Hecate held her close, wrapping her nude body with a beautiful dress to cover herself. Smiling softly, she hugged Hecate with tears in her eyes as she heard the Goddess of Sorcery speak softly in her ear,"Go to him and let your heart guide your way..."

With that, in the real world, Jezebel's eyes opened as finally, her true soul finally grew control as she tossed her necklace off of her neck. Once that happened, Jezebel's aura exploded with the power given to her by Hecate. The clouds grew dark as all of a sudden, lightning shot straight down toward the dark ones, striking down quickly as the sorceress sprang into action. Dashing through the different wizards, the young scythe wielding sorceress swung her mighty weapon at some of the dark ones before using her incredible speed to swing straight at Sauron, however not at any part of him. She was aiming directly toward Sauron's hand where the ring was.

User Image

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2022 12:06 am
User Image

User Image

quickly blocking the attacks from Vin, Sauron summoned a bright flame in his ring hand and made Hephaestus' hammer appear which he used to redirect the scythe's strike to his chest but Sauron didn't even look effected "the traitor shows her true colors" he said as black blood oozed from between his teeth in his mouth and slowly pushed the blade out showing absolutely no blood on the blade and jumped backwards as soon as the blade came out.
before he could retaliate, he was struck by a barrage of elemental attacks: air, water, earth, fire and metal from the Istari. unfortunately for them, it only proved to annoy him. "ENOUGH!" he shouted as he willed out a wave of kinetic energy, knocking the five wizards on their backs "at first this was amusing ... now it is becoming a nuisance ... fine ... allow me to show you how your vault hunter died" he said as his form grew taller and shrouded in dark armor, towering over them in a ten foot menacing form and brought both the hammer and mace down to the ground and caused lava to burst up and form a lake around them. it was then that Sauron had grabbed a barely conscious Jarod by the neck over the lava and looked to those remaining "i am not without mercy" he said in a harsh metallic tone "surrender and pledge your fidelity ... and i shall spare him, it would be wise to do so" he said slowly lowering the wizard down to prove it was a limited offer, the heat already starting to set hit boots on fire and cried in pain. the remaining four were unsure what to do but then Soris, either very brave of foolish, ran towards the Dark Lord and grabbed Jarod out of his grip and to a safe spot next to the ground but then fell into the lava
"NO!" all four cried and quickly got up not even seeing a body. Sauron only laughed cruelly at the shocked expressions

Vin Angel

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2022 9:04 am
User Image
User Image
User Image

Groaning from the feeling of her blade being pushed back from the attack, making her almost feel weak again as the Necromancer jumped back from her, Jezebel looked at Sauron with anger. However, Vin placed his hand on her shoulder, making her look up with a small smile and a slight humph escaped from her lips as she stood up straight. The two watched as the Necromancer tried to taunt more, even pushing Vin and Jezebel a few feet back from his kinetic energy but used their weapons to stay back on their feet. Looking back up, they saw the dark one grow and transform into his legendary armor as the two watched him slam both his mace and Hephaestus' Hammer which caused the lava to shoot straight out. This created quite a predicament as all of a sudden, Sauron had grabbed one of the wizards as held him over the lava, telling them to kneel or he'll die. That was when Vin and Jezebel watched as Soris used all his strength to get the wizard from his predicament, only to be seen falling into the lava,"No!!"
Vincent, with his eyes wide open and his body shaking with anger, looked back toward the armored Sauron before his anger reached a boiling point. Clenching his keyblade tight, he looked back toward Jezebel who just looked at him. The lava was boiling around them, the heat was intense as Vin turned back toward Sauron before speaking up,"That's it...That's F**KING IT! COME GET SOME, YOU PORKUPINE LOOKING MOTHER FU-!"
Right when he was about to say his favorite curse word, Jezebel was already at work as she summoned lightning from the sky above to shoot straight down at the armored goliath. Vin, threw his keyblades around in different areas of the map as the armored guardian, E, floated behind him, the two ran toward Sauron with a goal in mind. Get that ring on of Sauron's finger. Vin had noticed it before when Jezebel aimed at a very specific location. However, before he could reach the legendary Necromancer, he felt the hit of a lifetime with a large fist punching him in the face, making him roll backwards all the way back to Jezebel. Luckily, she caught him before he went to far, holding him in her arms as she checked his wounds. Vin, bleeding from his forehead yet again, looked up to see who gave that blow to the noggin. Standing there in all of his glory stood the Daemonic God himself, Daichi Nanashi with his Blade of a Thousand Prayers in it's sheath. The wind was powerful and the electricity was uncontrollable as Daichi's anger was visibly shown on his face. Turning his head toward Sauron, Daichi spoke up,"Give me the hammer, Sauron...it is time."

User Image

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2022 9:47 pm
User Image

User Image

the lightning, which was flying everywhere seemed to strike him all over due to his armor and quickly made his armer melt away and glided back with a wince and flew backwards "why you-" was all Sauron could say before seeing Daichi appear. clenching his teeth, Sauron scoffed at the demand before finally relenting the hammer "fine ... but you should not have-" his words were drowned out by the woosh of a sword and the sound of thunder as Sauron's hand that had the ring soared into the air. turning in shock, Sauron saw the impossible: the wizard he had plunged into the lava was there alive panting for breath and lava dripping from him as though it were only water, in his hands was a glowing blue sword of elvish make
*flashback*
as Sauron fought them with both mace and hammer, Soris cast a spell to try to age himself to his peak power but the hammer slammed down onto his staff and the staff shimmered into a sword.
*flashback ends*

"lava? kinda useless against a fire wizard!" he cried as Sauron's form started to crack and decay before throwing his face to the sky and letting out an inhuman scream before the whole body exploded causing a wave of pure energy outwards to cover the whole mountain, enough to cool the lava to harden to rock. the only thing left was the hand of Sauron which was withering by the second and the ring which glittered undamaged in the light.
with a sigh, Soris turned to Daichi with a glare and used the sword to try to support himself but then it slowly morphed into his staff and the other Istari brought their staves forward in a battle stance as well at the ready just in case "your forces are wilting like weeds, Daichi. it is over"

Vin Angel

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2022 10:49 pm
User Image

User Image
.:: Devil Titan Form ::.
User Image

Theme:Here
You were just a pawn

In my little game of chess
..but now I call Checkmate..

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •

User Image

Daichi watched everything as he held the hammer in his hand, placing it into his sash around his waist just when Sauron's hand was immediately cut off, the hand being flung off into the air where Vincent's feet were. Watching as the Necromancer dropped down to his knees and began to decay and crack, Daichi just turned his back away from the wizards, Vincent, and Jezebel who held her scythe close to her. She was staring at her old master as the true monster he is, Vincent kept close to her, his keyblades and the armored E stood there ready to attack. Daichi listened to the screams before all of a sudden, the explosion of necrotic energy, freezing the lava around them. Daichi only smirked with his body turned away from them as he slightly turned his head as he spoke,"Pawns in the bigger game...Either way, ultimately, I have won this war..but now, you'll be paying the price soon...especially the heroes of the realms...funny how they're called heroes when they are only helping the ones who have ruined the realms in the first place.."
"But...but you are wrong..you were the one who caused the Olympians to turn dark using Pandora's Box..", Jezebel spoke up, keeping her defensive stance strong as the storms began to grow darker, her anger increasing before someone else spoke up.
"You...you are playing the bigger game, aren't you?", Vincent spoke up, standing up straight as he picked up the ring slowly as he looked at the inscription wrapped around it. He could sense the power growing within the ring, even feeling the power burst with power within his hand as he began to hear some voices within his head. Ignoring them at the moment, he looked up at Daichi who towered the whole group before speaking up with certainty,"You don't actually care about any of your allies...first Mido, Xodira, Jezebel, Sauron...you don't even care about your own life..All you truly cared about was proving the realms that the Olympians are incompetent...am I right?"
Daichi turned his head toward Vincent, his body moved slightly to his left side being pointed toward the group as he smirked softly toward him. He immediately had a soft smirk on his face before looking up toward the clouds that was beginning to twirl around as though a tornado was beginning to form in multiple areas. He even noticed in the distance that Merlin was helping with the environmental destruction with many lightning bolts shooting down at the streets. Letting out a soft sigh, Daichi spoke up with Blade of a Thousand Prayers began to glow brightly,"Aren't all of the people fighting here today pawns? After all, there is only three people I care about...one is with the Doctor in his TARDIS...one is here right now...and one is on her way...Unfortunately, I'm going to have to kill my grandchild but...oh? Grandchildren? I can feel that power flowing...such raw winds flowing in the streets....very interesting indeed...Well...I'll make you all a deal...no more lives will be taken from anyone else from my daemons...however, I want to fight the heroes of your choosing...here..let this be the chance to end this war, here and now. What do you say, Soris?"

User Image

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

User Image

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2022 9:29 pm
User Image
𝒮𝑜𝓇𝒾𝓈 𝒜𝓂𝒷𝓇𝑜𝓈𝒾𝑜𝓊𝓈

User Image

"A wizard is never late, nor is he early ..."

Soris frowned softly at Daichi's words, at one hand it would be a better advantage but at the same time ... "very well" he simply said making Jarrod turn to him incredously "i ask for an hour respite and recover any fallen allies, after that time we shall have your ... opponents" he said before giving himn a firm glare "if ... you you keep your word, upon the River Styx swear it"

"... He arrives precisely when he means to!"

Vin Angel

MikuHinata

Drkslayer_Valencia

GuenivereOrion

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2022 1:51 pm
User Image

User Image
.:: Devil Titan Form ::.
User Image

Theme:Here
You were just a pawn

In my little game of chess
..but now I call Checkmate..

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •

User Image

As he stood there, his Blade of a Thousand Prayers, the Hammer of Hephaestus in his off hand, and the broken Spear of Leonidas on his back, Daichi listened to the group of wizards which surprisingly enough, the one that truly mattered agreed only if he kept his word. Fortunately for them, if there was anything Daichi was known for was keeping his word. As he walked past the group of wizards, he heard that he would keep his word upon the river styx. This made Daichi replied as he reached the edge of the peak,"I swear...on the River Styx where my wife waits for me...that I'll keep my word. An hour to bring me the ones I want...if you are too late....well, don't be late...not even Merlin will know what to do.."
Vincent stood there, staring at the man...no, the King of Daemonic Kings getting ready to sit down, his back toward the entire group of wizards. He knew too well of what this man was capable was and so was Jezebel, who was just staring at him. The torture, the mayhem...she knew exactly who he was. Calculating every move before a move was done onto him. However, she never learned his true strength,,his true power.

User Image

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

User Image

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Drkslayer_Valencia

Mount Olympus Ruins

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash