Won't You Give Me A Home? - Free Normal Kitsu Raffle

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Kat Aclysm

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:17 pm
Won't You Give Me A Home? - Free Normal Kitsu Raffle

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This precious baby was a double from the White Elephant box games over on our Discord server. I chose box number 17 and got TWO Normal Kitsu out of it! Aaah, what luck!

So, because the rules of the game stipulated that we could not keep both, I would like to give this one away to somebody who will love and appreciate them. Is that person you? I sure hope so! If you would like a chance to win, then all you have to do is fill in the form below. Entrants will be numbered via the order they come in, and a winner will be picked via rolling the Gaia Randomizer (1 to Entrant Number) on this thread after the Ending time has passed.

Each person will receive one entry - you may join in if you are a veteran with 100+ Kitsu or a newbie with none; it does not matter. However, if you have already received a Kitsu prize from the White Elephant game this last round, then I would like to ask that you do not enter on this occasion. It would be awesome to send this Kitsu onto somebody who couldn't participate, don't you think?

Raffle Starts: Right Now
Ends: Thursday February 20th, 11:59:59 Server Time

Please fill out the following form:
[color=#5099D1][size=20][b][u]Sure, I'll Give You A Home![/u][/b][/size]
[b]Kitsu's Name:[/b] -
[b]Kitsu's Gender:[/b] -
[b]Brief Description of Personality:[/b] -
[/color]

One final note: If you would like to discuss plots and/or future breeding possibilities with this Kitsusagi's box sibling, I am more than happy to play with you.
Sibling: http://kitsusagirealms.com/pinch/uncert/012c.png (still deciding on her name, but she is most definitely a pretty girl heart )

Thanks for checking in. Good luck, everyone!
- Kat  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:36 am
Sure, I'll Give You A Home!
Kitsu's Name: - Realia
Kitsu's Gender: - Female
Brief Description of Personality: - Sassy and smart she loves her sister (hopeong for family plots) and wants to adventure and see more of the world

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:14 am
Kitsu's Name: - Oanda
Kitsu's Gender: -Male
Brief Description of Personality: -Smart, Strong, Loyal, Adores his sister very much and he can be very protective of her. (He will probably follow her until he feels like she can protect herself or find someone to protect her for him, so some potential plots could happen there.),

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 12:48 am
Kitsu's Name: Cobalt
Kitsu's Gender: Female
Brief Description of Personality: Cobalt idolizes her sister, often referring to her as the "literal golden child" of the pair. Always at her sister's side, she wants to do anything she can do to ensure her happiness, with little regard to her own. But what happens when something, or someone, comes along, that makes Cobalt start to think for herself? Could potential drama ensue, or will her sister be just as supportive of Cobalt, as Cobalt has been for her?

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

The Kat Aclysm

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:01 am
OMG these entries are all so LOVELY O__O Aagh I wish I could gift them to all of you. Would you like to be on a pinglist for future Kitsu? hhhhhh

So these are the tix.
1 - Reoakee
2 - Zakiax
3 - belloblossom

I'll roll the dice on the next posty. =3 Good luck everyone!  
The Kat Aclysm generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 3!
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2020 5:53 am
and the winner is...

Congratulations, belloblossom! I'll send you a PM and have your critter deets send onto certing. =3  

The Kat Aclysm

Archives

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff