- • If you mark yes, there's a possibility you'll get throwbacks to an actual wolf somewhere in the pup's heritage.
• This means that the colors and markings of your litter will not only look like the parents, but they could be taken from any blood relation you link with the form.
• Please post all images that you can/want of your pup's ancestors. At no time will an puppy look exactly like his/her ancestor.
- Eligible throwbacks are: Parents: siblings by the same two parents, grandparents, uncles and aunts by the same grandparents.
- Ineligible throwback includes: Any throwback that contributes genes from an unrelated wolf. Half-siblings can not be used in throwbacks.
- • If you mark yes, the colorist has the option of throwing in markings/colors/traits that may not appear in the lineage.
• You may not ask for a specific color to be used in randoms, this will be completely up to the colorist.
- • When you submit a breeding form, you must post that you would like a chance to roll for a Seer in your breeding.
• If your litter rolls on the same number as the shop mule's, a Seer will be born into your litter. Limit one Seer per normal breeding.
• If it is a Seer x Seer gene carrier mating, the chances of them birthing more than one is doubled, thus they can have up to two Seers per litter.
- • If you'd like a chance of the parents dye 'passing on' to their offspring, please make sure post the dyed images of the breeding pair when submitting a breeding form. The colorist will CC dye onto the adult stage(s) of your litter using inspiration from both parents! Please understand that this is completely up to the colorists discretion, colorists are not obligated to dye every puppy in every litter they color!