Welcome to Gaia! ::

☘ Hopscotch ☘ A Rabbit Shop ☘

Back to Guilds

Tags: Rabbit, Bunny, Bunnies, Genetics 

Reply [RP] Meadowsweet
Pebble and Rumble meet among the flowers (FIN)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CherryChomper

Fashionable Exhibitionist

8,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:03 pm
Redeemed
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Pebble stood hunched over a pile of sticks in a trampled down, self-made clearing. While other rabbits had been out picking flowers she had spent a good deal of time smashing a bunch of them down. She was very much unlike the other rabbits she grew up around. For one she liked very much to thump her foot. She loved the loud sound it made and the vibration it created. But everybunny else seemed to think it was only appropriate to do when angry. So she often went out into the meadow, found a place to herself to thump, hop, and smash as she pleased. Today while she had been smashing down the flowers she had happened to stomp on a stick and never had she heard a more satisfying sound. So she smashed a bunch more. Now she was making a stack of sticks to stomp in the hopes that it would make a most excellent sound. Satisfied with her stack pebble brought her foot down hard, twice. Bam bam! That crashing, cracking sound was unbelievable. “I bet they heard that all the way in the Tanglewood!”

188 Words

CherryChomper rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:05 pm
Redeemed
roll for above redface  

CherryChomper

8,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
Einna Firekeeper rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)

Einna Firekeeper
Crew

Dapper Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:14 pm
Redeemed
Rumble came crashing through the flowers, squishing as many as he could under his toes. None of those other rabbits wanted to have any real fun. they just wanted to pick flowers PFFFF. He gave a dandelion a particularly good squish when he heard a huge crack nearby. He grinned and happily followed the sounds of destruction to a doe busily snapping twigs with her feet! Now that was Rumble's kind of fun! "Hi! Are you smashing things!?" Rumble bounded into the clearing and skidded to a halt in a flurry of dirt.

Words: 93  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:10 pm

Pebble wasn't sure if this bunny was excited or angry. She thumped her foot a few more times, twigs snapping and popping as she did so. "Yeah what's it to ya!?" She looked at him inquisitively. "It's just my kinda fun, okay!"

42 Words

CherryChomper

8,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
Einna Firekeeper rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)

Einna Firekeeper
Crew

Dapper Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:44 am
Redeemed
Rumble's whole face lit up and he thumped excitedly around a few times and even did an impressive binky, making his ears fly. He landed on a pile of clovers and smashed them all down under his feet in his giddiness. "Uh yeah smashing things is the best kinda fun!! Can I smash with you!?" This doe looked like she was having the most fun out of any of the bunnies he’d seen in Meadowsweet. Every bun else just wanted to pick dumb flowers but not this one!

Words: 88  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:37 pm

Pebble thumped excitedly then sprang into zoomies, crushing an even wider circle of smashed flowers around them. She skidded to a halt in front of this new found friend. “What’s your name!? I’m Pebble!” thump thump “have you ever smashed sticks before!?” She did a few excited binkies, she had never had anyone to play with before! She quickly gathered some twigs and piled them in front of him, “go on, give it a try!”

77 Words

CherryChomper

8,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
Einna Firekeeper rolled 2 20-sided dice: 6, 6 Total: 12 (2-40)

Einna Firekeeper
Crew

Dapper Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:45 pm
Redeemed
Rumble grinned ecstatically at this new smashy smash friend. “Hi Pebble! I’m Rumble! I definitely want to give stick smashing a go!” He leaped up excitedly and brought his back feet crashing down onto the sticks making a very satisfying cracking sound. “Ooooh I like that! I have been squishing these flowers,” he gave a nearby pink one a big squish with one of his toes and watched the juice from the petals ooze out. “It’s really fun because I like the squishiness but smashing sticks is even better! It makes such a good sound!” he mimicked her thumping feet and gave a happy little THUMP THUMP THUMP to show how excited he was. “Do you want help collecting more sticks? We could get a whole huge pile of them and then… then… just CRASH into it!!” He yelled this last part giddily and imitated running and leaping up onto a giant pile of sticks and then made little crashing and booming sounds as if he was breaking a bunch of things.

Words: 172  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2019 4:51 pm

Pebble couldn’t believe she had found a playmate who actually liked the same things she did! “Yeah let’s do that!” She began excitedly gathering sticks, darting about and doing binkies as she did so. “Then after this lets make a pile of flowers! We’ll get some real good squishing outta that!” She grinned at Rumble as she threw more sticks on their growing pile.

42+77+64=185 Words

CherryChomper

8,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
Einna Firekeeper rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)

Einna Firekeeper
Crew

Dapper Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:54 am
Redeemed
Rumble laughed and bounded around helping to get as many sticks as he could possibly carry, even stuffing a bunch in his mouth. He started trying to say something, then remembered he had a bunch of sticks in his mouth, and spit them all out onto the growing pile in front of them. "Yeah! Great idea!" he thumped his leg excitedly before running off and gathering up a big handful of flowers and throwing them on. "How big do we want to make our squish mountain!?"

Words: 86  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:22 am

“Oh wow! Sticks and flowers in one!? You’re brilliant!” She added some flowers to the pile. “Hmm, let's make it as high as we can stand!” The two worked together building this tower of awesome until both bunnies were on their tippy toes to reach the top. They stepped back to admire their work. Pebble was overcome with a fit of joyful giggles. “It looks like the bestest thing I’ve ever seen! I think we should back way up, then run and leap at the pile! Let’s see if we can jump all the way on the top!” Pebble took some big leaps away from the pile and made a mark in the dirt. She returned to Rumble’s side and said, “that can be the start line, I’ll race you there!” After a count of three they raced to the start line, Rumble winning by a final and very impressive leap. Pebble grinned, “you’re the greatest.” They readied themselves at the line. “Okay, three, two, one, GO!!!” She bounded forward and took her best leap at the pile, aiming for the top.” She crashed into it, sticks and petal flying everywhere. She giggled and rolled around savoring the snapping of every twig and the squish of every flower.

42+77+64+208=393 Words

CherryChomper

8,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
Einna Firekeeper rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)

Einna Firekeeper
Crew

Dapper Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:26 am
Redeemed
Rumble was having so much fun!! He jumped and rolled and listened to all the satisfying squishy and cracking sounds. “You are so awesome Pebble this has been so much fun!” He grinned at her and jumped on her, rolling them around in the sticks and just having the BEST time. This was seriously the only fun rabbit he had met so far. Soon the whole pile was reduced to a bunch of splintered twigs and goopy flowers and he was just rolling around in all of it getting super messy. “This was a brilliant idea, we should definitely do this more often!” He grinned at her.

Words: 107  
CherryChomper rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 10:52 am
Redeemed

Pebble lay on her side facing Rumble, nodding in agreement. She stretched and leaped to her feet. She shook herself off, bits of flower and broken twigs flying everywhere. She pounced on Rumble and began furiously licking the flowers from his face. Her tummy grumbled. She stopped, looked around. “Phew all this excitement has made me very very hungry!” Would you like some food!?” Rumble agreed. She smiled again. She was so delighted to make such a fun and exciting new friend. He looked so cute loafed in the mess they had made. “Okay wait here! I know where there is a great patch of clover! I’ll pick some and bring it over!” She hopped off to a nearby patch of tender and delicious spring clover. She carefully picked a bunch and brought it to her new friend. She returned to the patch and picked some for herself. She brought it back so she could munch alongside him. She beamed at him and with a mouth full clover said, “this is the best day ever!”

42+77+64+208+175=568 Words

CherryChomper

8,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
[RP] Meadowsweet

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers