Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply Ivalice
Nation of Alfitaria (Earth & Great Crystal) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 11:15 am
The Nation of Alfitaria is located in the Vale of Alfitaria on Ivalice Island.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

BGM: Prosperity and Tradition

= Family Trades
Alchemist, Merchant, Blacksmith, Tailor, Miller, Farmer, Rancher, Forager, Carpenter, Weaver, Goldsmith, Leatherworker, Culinarian, Armorer, Botanist, Miner, Jewelsmith, Scribe, Baker, Furnisher, Herbalist, Runesmith, Shipwrighter, Painter, Pathfinder, Bladesmith, Weaponsmith, more TBA

Alfitaria Castle & Town
Alfitaria Forest
Alfitaria Lake (Surface)
Alfitaria Lake (Underwater)
Alfitaria Beach

= Inside Castle Alfitaria
Castle Gardens
Castle Foyer
Throne Room
Royal Bathroom
Royal Library
Royal Bedroom (Royalty)
Royal Bedroom (Staff)
Royal Bedroom (Guests)
Royal Closet
Royal Dining Room
Kitchen
Royal Ballroom
Royal Guild Hall
Royal Preforming Stage
Castle Indoor Pool
Castle Pool Changing Room

Objects:
Earth Crystal (Alfitaria) (Image: Bravely Default Earth Crystal)

Great Crystal (Scaled Down):

Color of Crystal (In Detail):
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:23 pm
Ingus
Adventurer (Red Mage)
"Time to teach you a thing or two about black & white magic."

Ingus was reading in the Alfitaria forest. He needed a break from adventuring after heeding Richard's advice. Then here saw something flying with blue streak trail close by. Hello?

Jupiter Dragonfly

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Jupiter Dragonfly

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:36 pm
User Image
╔════════════════╗
Crysta
╚════════════════╝

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

"Huh?" Crysta was flying by, a blue streak of magic trailing behind. Her blue-green eyes peered down at the young man before her. "You can see me?" She asked nervously. Not many humans really dared to go this deep into the forest - let alone even try to interact with fairies. She wasn't super scared, though. Just intrigued.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
Click here to learn more about Crysta!
Crysta's Wikipage

AnimusHelixRebirth

OOC: I gotta go for a few minutes to finish homework. Hope this works.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:40 pm
Ingus
Adventurer (Red Mage)
"Time to teach you a thing or two about black & white magic."

Ingus put down his book. Of course I can. I'm Ingus from St. Ivalice & I'm a Red Mage Class Adventurer. What is your name? I was reading a book. Would you like to see it? Ingus held his hand out for the fairy to land, then showed the fairy the book he was reading. The book is called: "The Golden Compass". Let me show you something. Ingus got out his Enchanted Wand, picked up some soil, tapped the soil with it then placed the soil back down and made a small plant sproutling pop up from the soil next to a tree stump where he sits on. I planted a small plant in the soil using my wand. Its called a Dieffenbachia. They common for houseplants.

Tomorrow begins the Full Moon Festival at St. Ivalice & on the 14th, there will be a ball. Every Nation is invited. Maybe I could invite you to come?

Time Card: Later...
Ingus began to head back to the main path then noticed that Crysta was following him, flying close by. Care to see Castle St. Ivalice? Its a really nice place. If you like, I can make you human so that way we can see each other face to face.

OOC: Okay.

Jupiter Dragonfly

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2019 3:19 pm
Adonis
Tipa Adventurer (Dragoon)
"I will choose whom to serve."

[Alfitaria, Silverton Ranch]
After visiting St. Ivalice, Adonis accepted the same Letter delivery quest as Naomi and headed out the nation of Alfitaria to deliver its invite. After delivering the later to the castle, he went to the ranch to stop by. He knocked on the door. Hello? I have an extra invite from St. Ivalice, even though I'm from Tipa. I accepted this job from the Capital, since they need a hand in having these letters delivered. I'm Adonis and like Arc, my class is Dragoon. I'm from the Great Crystal Nation of Tipa. He left the invite in the rancher's mailbox, flipped the mailbox flag up to signal that there's mail inside, then left to continue the delivery quest.
*exit*

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:01 am
Nikolina
"I hope that we can do what's right."

Granis
Padarak Adventurer (Cavalier)
"Knowing too much can be such an eyesore."

[Alfitaria, Beach]
After reaching the shores of Ivalice island, Nikolina spoke to Idessa. Her children turned 15 years old and have come of age which meant they were now able to see the world. Here we are, Idessa dear. Be sure to be a good mermaid out there in the open world & later on, the others can join you. Nikolina gave her daughter a loving hug before swimming back to the open waters. Be sure to call me using the pearl or crystal I gave you if anything comes up. Take care! And with that Nikolina dove underwater.
*exit Nikolina*

Meanwhile, Granis was heading back after completing a quest in Wolf's Fang Tower which was to collect 5 Bagfly pipes after defeating the Bagflies, he needs to turn in to complete his quest he accepted. On his way back, Granis saw a lovely mermaid surface. She had light orange hair, blue eyes, freshwater pearl jewelry, a starfish bra & a blue tail. Afternoon. I'm Granis from Padarak & my class is Cavalier. What's your name? Granis went for a closer look as the mermaid swam closer. Granis then went into his bag and got out 2 watermelon slices, one for himself & one for Mermaid from his bag & used the Aports Null Spell to remove both the seeds & watermelon rinds from the watermelon slices until they were plain watermelon slices. This is called a watermelon, its really good for you as a healthy snack. Afterwards, can I show you something? Granis then gave the mermaid the watermelon slice to try.

Watermelon Slices:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Slick Romance

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Slick Romance
Crew

Destructive Cultist

9,150 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2020 4:20 am
User Image
Idessa

Idessa was excited. Today was the day she turned fifteen. Finally she was allowed to leave the safety of home and explore the world. "I promise I will be good, Mother", she told Nikolina and she meant what she said. She would not bring shame to the family. "Don't worry, I will call if I need help", she added.

Idessa began to swim towards the shore. She wanted to take a close look at the edge of the ocean, the land where the humans dwelled. At first, she didn't notice the young male human at the beach. When he spoke, she was startled, but not really afraid. "Hello! My name is Idessa. Nice to meet you!" She replied with a smile. She swam up to him. "Watermelon? Does it grow in water?" She had never seen the fruit he was offering her before. Curious about its taste, she took a bite. "This is very good! Thank you!"

AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2020 4:42 am
Granis

[Alfitaria, Beach]
Granis had his watermelon slice You're welcome. Watermelons grow in the surface. Granis then got out the invite to St. Ivalice's Full Moon Festival Ball which is for 3 Nights & shows it to Idessa. Idessa, the Nation of Padarak has been invited along with the other nations of Ivalice to the Capital's Full Moon Festival Ball which is 3 nights and the best part is that we can bring as many friends as we want. Granis then got out his Amethyst Wand & held it. Idessa, you're welcome to come if you like. Of course, I can grant you human legs & feet. Would you like to become human? My sister, Shandris, can help tidy you up & give you nice human clothes to wear. Granis offered her kindly.

Invite:

Slick Romance

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Slick Romance
Crew

Destructive Cultist

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2020 4:50 am
User Image
Idessa

Idessa's eyes widened in surprise. An invitation to a ball? She had danced, of course, but only in the ways mermaids dance, underwater, using their tails. She hesitated, but her curiosity got the better of her. "Yes! I would love to come with you!" She said, smiling happily. She wanted to hug Granis in thanks but she didn't quite dare to. "I would like to try being human. But can I become a mermaid again, later, if I want to?" She asked.

AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2020 4:53 am
Granis

[Alfitaria, Beach]
You can talk to me or anyone who knows the same spells as me, Idessa, and myself or my friends can take care of the rest. We can teach you about being human. Granis then pointed his wand at Idessa's tail and cast his human spell on her. During the transformation, Idessa kept her starfish bra but as her tail was becoming human legs, her lower half was covered by a starfish undergarment. Idessa, how do your new human legs & feet feel? Granis blushed a little when he saw her in her starfish undergarments. Idessa was beautiful as a mermaid turned human.

Slick Romance

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Slick Romance
Crew

Destructive Cultist

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2020 5:03 am
User Image
Idessa

"That sounds wonderful!" Idessa said. The magic felt strange, tingling, yet not unpleasant as her tail turned to legs. She took a few experimental steps. "It feels... odd. Nothing like swimming at all."

AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2020 5:09 am
Granis

[Alfitaria, Beach]
Idessa, you're a beautiful mermaid turned human. Granis noticed Idessa wobbling on her new legs as she tried to walk then caught her as she fell. Idessa, are you alright? I'll help you balance and walk. Granis helped Idessa keep her balanced then taught her how to walk on human legs, then he blushed more. While he was helping her, it was as she was hugging him. Idessa, here. You can wear this in the meantime. The first thing about being human is to dress like one. Granis gave Idessa a sail sheet to cover her body and a rope to tie it together then turned away so that she can put on the sail sheet and rope. Idessa, let me know when I can turn around. In the meantime, maybe you can tell me about yourself? Is it okay if I carried you back to Padarak with me?

Slick Romance

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Slick Romance
Crew

Destructive Cultist

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2020 5:22 am
User Image
Idessa

Idessa blushed at the compliment. "Thank you... you are a very handsome human". His hand in hers gave her courage to try a few more steps. Slowly, she learned to walk. As he turned away, she took off the starfish and wrapped herself in the old sail sheet. She knew human ways only from stories. They tended to wear a lot of clothes. Probably walking around covered only in starfish was not appropriate. "You can turn now. About me? Today is actually my birthday, I'm fifteen. I have never been to dry land before. Never been much anywhere, though I want to see the world."

AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2020 5:28 am
Granis

[Alfitaria, Beach]
Granis turned around. Idessa, that sounds lovely. Happy birthday. I'm 16 years old. Granis then picked up Idessa after placing her starfish garments into his bag so she wouldn't lose them, she the lightest thing that he carried. Idessa, ready to head to Padarak? Granis then began to carry her to Padarak. Idessa, we'll help you out, have you cleaned up, give you something nice to wear, as well as some lunch to eat. And Idessa... I like you. Granis blushed after saying he likes her, since Granis & Idessa have a crush on each other.
*exit to Padarak*

Slick Romance

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Slick Romance
Crew

Destructive Cultist

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2020 6:41 am
User Image
Idessa

"Thank you!" Inessa said happily. "I'm ready". She blushed when he picked her up, though she understood it was a lot more practical than her trying to walk all the way. She wondered what Padarak was like. She wondered if other humans were like Granis. He was very nice. She had only just met him, but already she knew she had a crush on him. "I like you too", she admitted, blushing even more.
*exit to Padarak*

AnimusHelixRebirth

Ivalice

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas