Submit

Elsa Amora
Captain

Demonic Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:03 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:56 pm
Elsa Amora

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hiccup Chieftain of Berk

Out on the open air that morning they had been flying for awhile Hiccup like to try to scope out the land around him find what he could and figure out new places to settle or even explore and he had been like this for a long time now... Him and tootheless were resting on a small island in the midst of the sea where the two could get a rest,"Alright buddy.. let me just right this down...", he said sitting on the ground as he looked upward to scope out the lay of the land and make the map he had been working on larger... he was in the midst of sketching when he seen a massive black cloud heading there way,"Oh wow... thats not good", he said packing up quickly,"Uh tootheless!!", he called as his dragon came romping over to him,"We need to go bud and now", he said packing everything up he pulled on his helm as the two take off into the wind.... They were trying to head back to berk but the wind was strong and tootheless flew them higher in hopes to get them out of this,"This is looking bad...", said hiccup he felt a tingle of fear crackle through him as lightening struck near them,"Geeze... we can't catch a break...", he breathed trying to calm his nerves as he gazed below them the rain was probably pouring,"Lets stay up here in the clouds okay bud?", he said as tootheless made his body quiver in response they were both silent for awhile until a massive whirlwind twirled before them hiccup had never seen a hurricane like this before,"Tootheless we need to turn around now!!", he said but it was to late the two were getting sucked up into the massive turrent as they both yelled tootheless defenseless against the harsh winds and hiccup barely managing to hang on for dear life as the two began to swirl in the storm for what seemed like hours they were eventually spit out and thrust into an unknown forest as they crash landed through some trees the world went black for hiccup as he struggled to sit up,"Too...th..les...s...", he said trying to crawl forward to his hurt dragon who had a large limb laying ontop of him but he couldn't move as he finally gave in and passed out the storm raged around the two well into the night...  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Elsa Amora
Captain

Demonic Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:58 pm
User Image

P r i n c e s s • M e r i d a • o f • D u b o c h

"Merida would you please, please, get your brothers ready before you go running off again?!"

Grumbling under her breath after skidding to a stop just before her descend down the stairs, Merida turned back around only to see the smug faces of her brothers as they made funny faces and ran back into their room. Dropping her bow and quill down on the hard ground she ran into their rooms and tackled them, helping the maids dress them for their daily lessons before running to the kitchen with her things and grabbing a few loafs of bread, two apples, and a canteen of water . Stuffing them all in her travelling bag, she clipped her green hooded cape over her shoulders and ran out to her horse, jumping on her and quickly riding away from the hectic kingdom before she could be told to do anything else.

Upon reaching the forest that surrounded her kingdom, she smiled and listened to the peaceful chirps of the birds and other noises that surrounded her. Hopping off of her horse, Merida stretched happily now that she couldn't hear the hustle and bustle of her homeland. Walking down her usual path on her way to a particular creek, she dug into her pouch and rubbed it against her green velvet dress. Another quick get away. I've got to hand it to you Angus, I don't think I'd ever be able to escape without you. Smiling at the horse, she held out the apple for him and paused in her walk to let him eat peacefully. Taking a drink from her canteen, she readjusted her bow strap across her chest before continuing her journey.

On the way to the creek there was this beautiful opening that led up a hill, allowing whoever on it to view many hills of land for miles. She loved to stop there to clear her head. It was also her favorite spot to stop and daydream about freedom, about her own destiny. But destiny had other plans today. Instead of peacefully walking through the field of tall grass that led through the opening and up the hill, she was met with two seemingly lifeless creatures. First, she saw this...thing. It looked just like how dragons were described in her childhood stories. It was breathtaking to her...granted Angus didn't want to go anywhere near it but that didn't stop Merida from gently touching the scales just to prove to herself it was really there. Then, before she could investigate the creature further, she heard a groan and then an anxious Angus. Spinning around on her heels, she went over to her horse and calmed him down before seeing just what he was anxious about. Turning her gaze to the ground, her breath caught in her throat. Oh my... Removing her sack and tying it to Angus' saddle, she held her bow in her hand just in case as she approached the face down being. Tilting her head to the side, she leaned down and poked him with the edge of her bow. When she got no response, she carefully reached out and moved the hair from his face. A boy? Studying his face, she watched his shallow breathing as she observed his clothes. This wasn't the style of her land or any of the lands around her. Where did he come from? Why was he here? Did he arrive with that...thing? That dragon?

••••••••••••••••••
GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 7:07 pm
Elsa Amora

Hiccup Chieftain of Berk

It had been several hours that had passed from the storm and it seemed that hiccup could hear birds chirping in the air he thought he heard the voice of someone nearby and tried to shift but only a groan came in response which caused him to nearly black out again... it wasn't until he felt something poking him and then a hand brushing the hair from his face that his hazel eyes finally began to poke open slowly, he grunted as he rolled over onto himself,and then lay still for a moment it would be another few seconds before he tried to speak,"I don't know who you.. are...", his voice was low and in pain,"But... dont hurt toothless okay...", he said knowing how people could be terrified of dragons, he found himself breathing heavily that fall was pretty bad and he needed to check toothless but it wouldn't be easy with that stranger here especially if they meant harm to him or toothless.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Elsa Amora
Captain

Demonic Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:07 pm
User Image

Toothless? Staring at the boy in confusion, her eyes moved from him to the creature in the distance. Maybe that was its name...Toothless. Turning back to the boy on the ground, she observed him carefully. His breathing was pained and he moaned every time he attempted to move. They both must have had a pretty bad fall if it led them to being unconscious. Biting her lip, she lowered her bow to the ground deeming them both harmless, for now. Don't move. Running quickly back to Angus, she sifted through her pouch and pulled out her water and a roll of bread. Patting her horse on the nose for comfort, she then went back to the hurt boy. Kneeling beside him, she slowly helped him sit up, leaning him against her lap for support. Drink. Unscrewing the cap, she pressed the nozzle against his lips and gently helped him drink some of her water. Once he was finished, she screwed the cap back on and broke off a small piece of the bread, holding it out for him. You should eat. I don't know how long you've been here, I've only just got here. You look dehydrated and starved.

••••••••••••••••••
GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:16 pm
Elsa Amora

Hiccup Chieftain of Berk

Hiccup heard the girl echoing tootheless but when she said dont move he felt a tingle of fear go through him and he tried to peek up to see what was happening he seen her rushing over to her horse and he knew it could all go down hill... until he seen her running figure coming back, she pulled him up into her lap and he finally got a good look at her face, strange soft clothes vibrant red unruly curly hair soft complexion and a bright pair of blue eyes,"Uh.. tha-", he was cut off as she shoved a water container near his mouth forcing him to drink as he was done she handed him to bread claiming he looked staved and dehydrated,"Thats the least of my worries..", he grunted staring at the bread he didn't want to refuse,"Uh... I'm not really hungry honestly", he confessed feeling the pain figuring out it was his ribs,"I think I broke my ribs you see a... leather satchel on tootheless..", he said rather slowly,"It has bandages you think you can snatch that off him he is probably to tired and possibly hurt to move...", he confessed he highly doubted tootheless was dead he knew he wasn't and he didn't sense the dragon was dead, he just hoped tootheless wouldn't wake up and scare the heck out of her...  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Elsa Amora
Captain

Demonic Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:07 pm
User Image

Ah.. Moving her gaze back to the black creature, she stared at it before glancing back at the boy and nodding slowly. Removing him from her lap carefully, she clutched the bread to her chest and stepped toward the creature slowly. The last time she was near and touched it, it hadn't moved. But that didn't mean it wouldn't. She hadn't been able to really observe it yet, until now. Standing close to it, not realizing how hard she was squeezing the bread in her hand, Merida slowly reached her free hand out. The creature was curled up, the satchel snug between its arm and stomach. Her fingers gently and carefully touched its scales again, lingering on the creature this time. Just like the boy it had hesitant breath, immediately she could tell it was also in pain. Doing her best not to wake or move it, she leaned over one of the legs cautiously in order to reach the bag. It was a little stuck at first, but she was able to wiggle it free, making her stumble back and fall as she pulled. Hitting the ground with a slight oof, her breath soon hitched as the creature moved and moaned. In reaction, she reached back to grab her bow, which ultimately failed because she had forgotten that she dropped it beside the boy to help him. Angus neighed at the noise but she held her and up to him quickly, shaking her head slightly before looking back at the creature noticing a large cut on the leg it had curled under it.

Recovering her footing and holding the satchel in her hand, Merida slowly dropped the smooshed roll of bread on the grass by the creatures face and backed away. Turning back to the boy and returning to him quickly, she handed him the satchel and swung her bow back over her shoulder, looking back at the hurt creature. It's cut...just below its knee on the front leg under it. It's hurting... Speaking softly, her gaze never once left the creatures sight. She felt a sadness in her. She couldn't understand for the life of her where these two came from but she felt terrible finding them like this. It was as if they went to battle on their own and wound up here in the middle of nowhere.

••••••••••••••••••
GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:21 pm
Elsa Amora

Hiccup Chieftain of Berk

Hiccup watched her carefully tensing up as she seemed to reach behind her as for her weapon and he realized she was just scared by the way the bread was squished between her hands... she left it for a peace offering he suppose and waited for her return,"Thanks...", he said carefully though he grunted with pain int he effort he began to remove his leather armor off his chest,"Sorry.. if ya dont wanna look I would turn around..", he told her,"My name is Hiccup", he said finally getting his armor and shirt off he began to wrap himself seeing the horrible bruising along his rib cage,"Yikes...", he muttered under his breathe while he wrapped himself,"And as you can well see tootheless is a dragon.. My dragon....", he made sure to leave enough wraps for tootheless and then having applied pressure he began to redress himself,"He wont hurt you he might be just as startled as you are.. I'm assuming from your clothes and dialect you are no where near berk", he paused,"I'm no where near berk...", he replied quietly finally standing up he wiggled his leg swayed a little as he checked his boots that contained his iron foot and grimace,"Another thing I'll have to fix...", he shook his head,"Whats your name", he said finally managing to stand up he was still in pain but at least he could stand now thanks to her.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Elsa Amora
Captain

Demonic Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:22 pm
User Image

Tilting her head slightly when he advised her to turn around, she soon blushed when he removed his shirt and spun around to look at the trees and a curious Angus. Hiccup... Listening to him speak, she took note of his name and the way he spoke. She assumed that the creature was his, but even though she had guessed she was still shocked the creature was actually a dragon. A real life dragon. Looking at the resting creature, she didn't pull her gaze away until the boy asked for her name. Turning to him, she held out her hand remembering her manners. Merida. Name's Merida. Purposefully leaving out the "Princess of Duboch" part, she gave him a slight smile. She hated giving her title to anyone, strangers or not. Being treated like she was better than others really bothered her, and she didn't want this boy to start acting like he couldn't talk to her.

Observing his bandaging, she clasped her hands together and looked into his eyes. You're no stranger to bandaging, I see. You must get hurt a lot. Hesitating, she continued. You're not from around here...are you?

••••••••••••••••••
GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:57 pm
Elsa Amora

Hiccup Chieftain of Berk

Hiccup smiled and took her hand,"Nice to meet you merida", he said seeing as she was gazing at his bandages and the way she claimed he wasn't around here confirmed his issues,"No I'm from berk... its cold its rocky its not very livable.. but my people have learned to adapt and until the past few years we started training dragons.. we used to be dragon slayers..", he left out the whole viking part unless she felt uncomfortable,"Me and tootheless were exploring some of the islands around our home when I noticed a large cloud in the sky", he took a moment to breathe,"Well... as you can see it had some high winds and here we are..", he concluded going over to tootheless he felt of his friend breathing out a sigh of relief he was still alive,"Its okay buddy... I got you now..", he told him inspecting the wound he wrapped it up as best as he could and then seen tootheless rousing as his green eyes peeped open,"Hey bud... hows it going?", he said in a soft voice only to see tootheless look behind him and narrow his eyes growling,"Woah there tootheless she helped us out look", he showed him the bandages and the dragons mood changed drastically as he nuzzled hiccup,"I'll be fine but but that is a pretty deep cut... we are going to need to get something on that..", he turned back to look at merida smiling he waved her over,"You can come over and see him.. he is pretty friendly", he promised looking at tootheless he gave him a good pat on the head,"Be good now we want her to like us", he whispered in the dragons ear.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Elsa Amora
Captain

Demonic Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:20 am
User Image

Berk? That must be very far from here, I don't recognize the name. Listening to his story, she soon came to understand just why they both looked so battered and broken. So it is a dragon...a real life dragon. Her bright blue eyes focused back on the creature, now entirely in amazement. Wonderful.. I've only heard legends. Watching as the boy moved over to his pet, she stayed where she was and observed their interaction. She could feel Angus nuzzle her size, making her touch his neck gently. This was the most they've both ever been in the presence of a stranger alone without something going terribly wrong, so she knew he was worried about her well-being.

Becoming stiff when the creatures bright green eyes locked on hers, she held her breath as it growled and gripped Angus' reins tightly as he stepped in front of her to shield her. She was ready to run off until the boy calmed the creature and invited her over. Peaking around Angus, they shared a look before she let his reins go and slowly moved toward the new unique stranger. Is it...is it friendly?

••••••••••••••••••
GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:06 pm
Elsa Amora

Hiccup Chieftain of Berk

Hiccup rubbed down tootheless and Merida stepped forward timidly,"Him? Oh yea he.. is totally friendly right tootheless!", he said rubbing down as he caused the dragon to roll over like a massive puppy and demand belly rubs as such,"See just like a big puppy dog", he told her as tootheless rolled back over to crouch down his eyes were big and round as he seen Merida's hand approaching and hiccup encouraging her,"I promise you nothing is going to happen", he said smiling at her as he had a secure had on tootheless to ease his friends fear. This was a big step for them right now if she could believe that tootheless was harmless then they could get some help and he could get back home to berk.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Elsa Amora
Captain

Demonic Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:38 pm
User Image

Walking up to them both with much caution, her eyes stayed planted on the beast. Hesitating as she held her hand out, Merida pondered if she should even trust him. But, before she could give it much thought, her amazement for the creature had led her to lay a hand upon its scaly head. Holding her breath as she and the beast locked eyes, she soon spoke softly. H-Hello…

••••••••••••••••••
GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:02 pm
Elsa Amora

Hiccup Chieftain of Berk

Hiccup watched feeling the same thing merida felt when he first touched tootheless that sense of awe and excitement he couldn't help but smile upon the fond memory as he watched tootheless give one of his 'purs' and then proceeded to sit up where Hiccup glanced up at him grinning,"Oh okay now your going to show her how tall you are I see", he said shaking his head and crossing his arms as tootheless nudged him in the shoulder,"Oh no no your much taller than me I agree", he smirked turning behind him to see tootheless licking him full frontal in the face,"Guh!!", he said wiping off a whole puddle of slimey love kisses,"Thanks... bud...", he said sarcastically.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Elsa Amora
Captain

Demonic Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:52 pm
User Image

Watching the two as the communicated, Merida couldn't help but giggle at the way they acted towards each other. Marvelous.. It was clear to see they had a strong bond, just like her and Angus. If she was lost in a strange place she'd hope to have Angus by her side, she wouldn't know what to do without him.

Jumping at the sound of a loud horn as it echoed through the forest, Merida's head spun around to the direction of her kingdom. Both she and Angus shared a look before she let out a breath and turned back to the boy and his creature. That's my father calling. He probably needs me for chores or to monitor my brothers. They don't like me exploring much..say it's not 'lady like' Shifting the bow and quill along her chest to a more comfortable position, she began her trek back to Angus. Fixing the satchel against his saddle, she glanced back at the boy. It was truly nice to meet you Hiccup. I'm sorry you and your Toothless landed so far from your own homes.

••••••••••••••••••
GuenivereOrion

☪ The love of GuenivereOrion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas