Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Octane Era Promo Archives (2017 - 2019)
WWFG WHC Contract Signing [Octane #16]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:33 pm
The camera fades-in to show Holly McKenzie in the ring, standing next to a table with two chairs on either side of it. The table has a contract attached to a clipboard in the middle of the ring. The crowd cheers and wolf whistles WWFG General Manager Cartwright's assistant as she raises a microphone towards her mouth.

Holly: "It's almost time for Wrestlemania!"

She pauses as the crowd roars in excitement.

Holly: "The Main Event for the show was set in stone at WWFG King Of The Canvas, where one man won the King Of The Canvas Finals to earn this Wrestlemania opportunity while the other man successfully retained his WWFG World Heavyweight Championship on the same show."

The crowd respectfully applauds both men for their accomplishments.

Holly: "Tonight, we're going to have a contract signing with both the challenger and champion. Please give a warm welcome to the challenger.....Bad Boy!"

Holly points towards the arena entrance.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:03 am
The lights dimmed around the arena to a purple, as "Strange Clouds" by B.O.B starts up.

Bad Boy steps out to the stage, looking at the ring, the crowd letting out a nice ovation for the challenger. Bad looked at the crowd a few seconds before starting to walk down to the ring, high fiving fans on the way down. Wearing black slacks, a black dress shirt, but giving the fashion statement of wearing black Lebron X shoes to go with the dress up.

Getting to the ring, Bad Boy walks up the steps, to the apron. He takes a moment to look out to the crowd, before stepping through the ropes into the ring. Taking his spot behind the desk, looking at the stage awaiting the champion.

WhosBadNowBoys1

Drako Damone

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:05 pm
Treachery begins to play as the lights dim down. As the beat kicks in, blue and white lights begin to flash while a thin layer of smoke comes across the stage and down the ramp. Finally, Drako steps out onto the stage and the fans begin to cheer as he raises the championship in his right hand, moving to the beat of the music. Dressed as usual in jeans and his personalized t-shirt, covered by a leather jacket.

The champion lowers the belt and looks down to the ring for a few moments before he finally begins to walk down the ramp, throwing the championship over his shoulder. Once he reaches the ring, he walks up the stairs and steps in, looking over at the current number one contender. He takes his seat across from him as the lights return to normal and he places the title belt upright on the table between them. This is the first time in a while that he's been face to face with Bad Boy, at least in a public setting and heading into a match against him.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:54 am
Holly welcomes both men to the ring as they enter it and sit down in their seats.

Holly: "Let's get this started."

She turns to Bad Boy.

Holly: "Bad Boy, congratulations on winning the eight person WWFG King Of The Canvas Tournament to earn your Main Event match at Wrestlemania. You defeated Eliza at Octane #13, Mister Mirage in the semi-finals at Octane #14 and finally White Tiger at the King Of The Canvas PPV. You also defeated Kody Gordert in the Main Event of the previous show Octane #15 to continue your winning streak."

Holly pauses as the crowd applauds Bad Boys accomplishments.

Holly: "You are absolutely the most deserving man for this match against Drako on the roster. Before you sign your name on the dotted line, is there anything that you would like to say to the WWFG World Heavyweight Champion?"

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

WhosBadNowBoys1

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:32 am
Bad Boy slowly pulled the office chair back to allow himself room to take a seat, going to the table, and grabbed the contract, sliding it to himself. Looking through it momentarily, he had read through it beforehand, and just wanted to make sure nothing was slipped in the change anything. Bad Boy then look at Drako, reaching for the nearby microphone, and started speaking.

"One last time for you and I Drako.....one.....last...time.

I mentioned last week, you and I had been seemingly stuck together, forced to see the other man numerous times throughout the years. Through the years, between being taken out of the company, no matter what the goal was, no matter who was around, fate just brings us back to opposite sides of the ring.

It seems as though while the rest of the wrestling world is focused on exposing the other, trying to reveal what happens behind the curtain, the both of us figure out new ways to get to the top of the mountain. You've remained the champion for a very long time. Me? I've proven numerous times why I deserve to remain in the main event. Between winning King of the Canvas twice, winning the Rumble at number 1 years ago, I find a way to the main event of Wrestlemania, I find a way to fight for the WWF Championship. The both of us know that it's all about what happens right here, in the ring, where it matters.

It's only fitting our final collision will happen at Wrestlemania..... Drako you are one hell of a Champion, you do have my respect, but we will settle the score once and for all, and the world will learn who the better man is."

Bad Boy was finished saying what he was saying, and watched Drako.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:01 am
Drako leans forward and takes up the mic as well.

"For once, you and I can agree on something. It's all about what happens here in the ring. We've got a history, and we're set for one final clash. And this time it's more than just personal. The WWF World Heavyweight title is on the line. Which means I have a little something more to prove."

Drako slides the contract over, takes up a pen, and signs.

"See, last year, we didn't get WrestleMania. I had a point to prove. I was champion defending against the Royal Rumble winner, and it didn't happen. My chance to go against one of the best was stolen from me. But then, the doors reopened, and after I dispatched Salem, it was time for WrestleMania again. The opponent has changed, but not the circumstances. I'm still up against one of the best in the game, still up against a former world champion who has headlined WrestleMania before, and this is still my first WrestleMania main event. And I am still just as determined to prove that I'm right where I belong, regardless of the opinions of those who have no authority here."

The champ slides the contract back to the center.

"So it's done. One last time, with the lights on bright, at the Grandest Stage of them all. Drako vs Bad Boy, the world heavyweight title. No gimmicks, no specialties, and no outside interference. Just one on one, wrestling. And if this is to be the last WrestleMania, I'll be sure to send it out in a blaze of glory."  

Drako Damone

Octane Era Promo Archives (2017 - 2019)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff