Kariey123
ooc: I hope this is not too short!

Jesse Dean

Hold, hold on, hold on to me
'Cause I'm a little unsteady, a little unsteady
Mama, come here, approach, appear
Daddy, I'm alone, 'cause this house don't feel like home
If you love me, don't let go, if you love me, don't let go

User Image Jesse groaned as his alarm clock beeped its alarm for the third time. The lime green numbers blinked 6:43, almost thirty minutes after the initial alarm. He slammed his fingers down on the button to turn the dastardly alarm off, stretching and popping his joints. He decided to take a quick shower, spritzing himself with cologne and brushing his teeth when he was done. It was the first day of his senior year, and he did not want to go. He was tired of school - to him it was a useless waste of time. He already knew everything they were going to teach him. College was obviously the next step, but Jesse found himself to be uninspired these days. He slipped on a white t-shirt and some black jeans, his converse matching the rest of his outfit. He grabbed his hat and a banana on the way out of the door, driving away from his neighborhood in a sleek, black Audi. His father and mother's fortune ensured that he would have nice things and usually whatever he wanted. He headed on toward the public school. While he could afford a prep school, he had made many friends here and didn't want to become too snooty around other rich kids.

Mother, I know, that you're tired of being alone
Dad, I know you're trying, to fight when you feel like flying

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:25 pm
Chi Kamisorii
ooc:nope I like it!

User Image

Theodore Bainford

Theodore woke up quite early as usual, 5am in fact. He was always a morning person, ever since he was a small child. He stretches some as he smiles at his cream colored rabbit who cuddles next to him in bed. A soft smile forms on his lips as he says,”Good morning, wiggles...”. The rabbit just seems to ignore him as it crawls under the pillow to go back to sleep. Theo gets out of bed and stretches more as he makes his way into the kitchen to start breakfast for his dad. He eats as he goes to save time and before he knows it his dad is shuffling out of his bed room with a light morning wave and a yawn. ”Morning dad, breakfast is done. I’m going to get ready for school. Don’t be late for work!” he tells his dad with a warning tone as his dad is prone to loosing track of time. He goes into the bathroom, brushing his teeth and hair before getting dressed. He gets dressed in his usual dark attire, black pants, a white t-shirt and a black jacket. Carefully he picks up his rabbit and takes it to the kitchen, setting it on the floor by its food dish which is filled with fresh vegetables. He grabs his red backpack and slips on his white shoes before heading out of the house. His first day of senior year and he can’t wait to get it over with. One more year and he was free from the people who torment him on a daily basis. He seems to loose himself in a train of thought as he walks to school.

kariey123

Partying Lover

13,375 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

Chi Kamisorii

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 3:37 pm
Kariey123

Jesse Dean

User Image Jesse was blasting some top hits radio station on his way to school. It wasn't that he really liked the songs, though sometimes they were good, but they were always on and everyone knew them. He usually rode to school alone, or sometimes his friends caught a ride. Today however, he was by himself until he noticed someone with white hair walking on the sidewalk. He knew the white color was odd for a young person, but the person stood tall and had a back pack on. It certainly wasn't an older person, or at least that's what Jesse thought. He pulled over closer to the sidewalk and slowed down, rolling his window down. "Heyya! Haven't seen you around, have I? Needa ride?" he called out, flashing a smile. It wasn't weird for people to walk, but he wondered if there was a reason behind the other walking or if the other simply did not have a ride. Plus, he was new, and Jesse always liked making new friends. "I don't bite!" he added, moving the car along slowly, at the pace of the other person. Even if it wasn't a high schooler, though Jesse strongly assumed it was, he would give the person a ride anyway. He didn't care if he was late, and most of the teachers never said anything to him. He knew he was a powerful person, and he often took that to his advantage.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 3:56 pm
Chi Kamisorii

User Image

Theodore Bainford

Theodore looked up at the sky as the clouds started to get cloudy, did the forecast call for rain? He didn’t seem to notice the car whatsoever as it pulled up along side of him. Blinking slightly he tries to recall what his father told him about strangers who lure children into cars with the promise of candy and other items. ”I...I don’t like candy.” he replies with a calm expression and quickly walks down the sidewalk. A fluffy rabbit keychain sways back and forth on his backpack as he speed walks. He isn’t surprised Jesse didn’t know him, he’s only had one class with the guy since he started going to the school sophomore year. He tends to stay in the back of the class room to prevent from being noticed. The less who notice him the better chance he gets in not being tormented. He picks up his speed walk to a run, wanting to get to school as soon as possible. Slowing down in front of the school he lifts his shirt up and down to help air his body. His frame is slender and his stomach is a creamy color. ”Hello Theodore! Happy you’ll be joining my cooking class again!” a teacher tells him with a smile and gives a polite nod. Theo just nods politely at the teacher and looks down some at his feet as he walks into the school.

kariey123

Partying Lover

13,375 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Chi Kamisorii

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:32 pm
Kariey123

Jesse Dean

User Image Jesse watched as the other continued walking down the sidewalk, wondering if he actually knew him or not. The other did not look like anyone he went to class with, but maybe he had just overlooked him. When the other said something about candy, Jesse laughed and shook his head, "Fine, alright. Don't gotta tell me twice! I'll see you around?" he asked, before pulling off ahead of the white haired boy. He wasn't gonna beg anyone to get into his car, especially if they blatantly didn't want to. He arrived to the school after just a few minutes, parking and going in. He bumped into some friends and walked the halls with them, seeing what classes they all shared. Of course they all had some sort of math and English, but Jesse had the honors while most of his crew were in the normal course. He had an ancient history and a Spanish class as well, but that seemed to be it. He had most of his credits for high school done, the rest of his time would probably be in the library. He went to his first class, Honors English, and sat in the middle, most of the other seats around him were occupied by either his friends or just people he knew. There wasn't anyone special, though there hardly ever was. He wondered if he would see the white haired boy any today. He wanted to offer him a sucker if he saw him again just for the hell of it, but he wouldn't have one until he could go get some.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:06 pm
Chi Kamisorii

User Image

Theodore Bainford

Theodore was late for class on his first day, not only did the school mess up his schedule they also ‘fixed’ it horribly. Most of his classes were honors or advanced classes, but after a class repeat he has to get it fixed. So they gave him physical education, his least favorite thing. He doubled up in it so he could skip it senior year, but it seems like his plans didn’t work. His eyes slowly rose to Jesse who didn’t seem to notice his existence. It doesn’t seem to surprise him though, he’s not popular and he doesn’t give off a presence really. It doesn’t take long for a classmate to notice him and lean over to Jesse. Looks like the dirty vampire is in our class.” she says to Jesse and taps on his shoulder before boring back at the back of the class room. Theo notices the looks almost immediately and quickly looks down at his bag, pulling out his notebooks. He takes a deep breath as he is called a dirty vampire, he was used to the insults by now. Trying to keep a serious face as if he didn’t hear the insult at all.

kariey123

Partying Lover

13,375 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Chi Kamisorii

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:37 pm
Kariey123

Jesse Dean

User Image Jesse was talking to one of his closer friends when the girl tapped on his shoulder, telling him that the vampire had arrived. He turned toward the back of the classroom, where his eyes landed on the boy he had seen earlier. He didn't expect to see him so soon. "Hey, now. Is that who you all have been talking about?" he frowned, shaking his head and turning back around, thinking the other wouldn't like everyone staring. "What's his real name anyway? I'd rather call him that than his nasty nickname." he asked, turning toward the other student. He wanted to make a point of talking to him soon, especially to apologize for the other student. Meanwhile, the class started like most did. Introductions from the teacher and the other students. Jesse had no problem sharing his name, and waited until he heard the familiar voice say its name aloud. Jesse hated the first day procedures. They all knew each other for the most part, and giving lame facts to the rest of the class was pointless, since no one listened. Jesse knew the first day would be mostly boring.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:48 pm
Chi Kamisorii

User Image

Theodore Bainford

Theodore flinches slightly as it’s his turn and he slowly stands up, shifting slightly. Most kids just snicker at him or ignore him as he took a shaky breath. ”My name is Theodore Bainford. Um... yeah...” he says softly and awkwardly before sitting back back down, his face behind red. He’s never good with intoruding himself, in fact he’s the worst at it. If there is a way to make himself look stupid he’s either found it or will find it. Some kids snicker at him while another coughs loudly,”Dirty Vamp.. His eyes just looked down as the teacher tries to calm the class down. Slowly sinking down I’m his chair, he just wishes he could disappear. Carefully ruffling his white hour out of frustration before propping his head up on his desk.

kariey123

Partying Lover

13,375 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Chi Kamisorii

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:59 pm
Kariey123

Jesse Dean

User Image Jesse didn't perk up when he heard of the other's name. Theodore? It didn't seem familiar, but there were a lot of people in this school. He could tell that he was nervous, which made Jesse believe he was new even more. He shrugged and chatted with his friends for the rest of the time, avoiding the harsh words about Theodore. He didn't understand why the others wanted to make fun of him, but said nothing to stop them. When class was finally over, Jesse moved onto his next class. He would catch up with the kid later, at lunch if he could find him, or on the way home. He assumed Theodore would walk again, and Jesse had found him by driving on his normal route. The rest of his day was pretty uneventful, and he assumed the rest of his school year would be. He wouldn't have to practice for baseball for a while, as it was a spring sport, and he had no other after school activities as of yet.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:41 pm
Chi Kamisorii

User Image

Theodore Bainford

Theodore goes on with his day, avoiding everyone he can as he sighs softly. Eventually it’s was the last period of the day, his free period and he sits out back on the bleachers, looking out at the baseball field eating chocolate muffins he made in cooking class. The warmth form the brownies seemed to melt away the troubles he had all day. The sky grows more gray and be messes up hair our of frustration, hoping the rain would hold off until he got home. Soon the rain starts to trickle down and he grabs his bag and shoved the brownies in the bag before rushing down the bleachers. Quickly getting under shelter from the rain, his cloths wet and sticking to his body. His hair rest in his face like a wet mop, carefully pushing it out of his eyes.

kariey123

Partying Lover

13,375 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Chi Kamisorii

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:58 pm
Kariey123

Jesse Dean

User Image Jesse had spent his free periods inside, seeing that the weather outside was cloudy and looked as if it was going rain. He saw no reason to get wet or to even chance it until he had to go outside. He watched out the window of one of the abandoned classrooms, enjoying the peace the empty room brought. The teacher was probably on his break period, so the door wasn’t locked by the teacher didn’t necessarily have to be there. He wondered if he could get lucky enough to come in here every day. He watched as rain started to patter down, wondering who may have gotten caught in the rain. He shrugged and stood up as the bell rang, leaving the school building and headed to his car. On his way, he saw the familiar white hue and headed toward Theodore, smiling. ”Theo!” he called out as he approached, getting under the same shelter, acting as if he and the other were friends, ”What are ya doin’ out here in the rain? You’re soaked!” he pointed out needlessly. Jesse wasn’t quite as wet, but the rain had gotten him too.

Hold, hold on, hold on to men

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:11 pm
Chi Kamisorii

User Image

Theodore Bainford

Theodore just watched the rain came down with no end, sticking the hand out from under the shelter into the rain. He was taken back some as Jesse walked over, putting his hand down on his side quickly. No one other then his father has ever called him Theo, it was strange to hear someone else say it. A small smile forms on his lips though, it was a change of pace for him.”I was eating chocolate muffins on the bleachers.” he replies with a soft tone, setting his backpack by his feet. Taking off his black jacket and holds it under his arm. His white shirt seems to cling to his body, slightly transparent. “Why are you still here?” Theo asked Jesse with a curious expression, picking back up his backpack and throws it over one shoulder. It was strange to see the popular young man by himself without a group of people surrounding him.

kariey123

Partying Lover

13,375 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Chi Kamisorii

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:28 pm
Kariey123

Jesse Dean

User Image Jesse was glad to see the other smile instead of shy away, he wasn’t really sure what he could do if Theodore ran away again. It did make him more interesting, Jesse had to admit. He pointed to the other’s shirt and laughed, ”Looks like you’ve won the wet t-shirt contest,” he joked, as his was considerably less wet and not as transparent. ”You got any more of those muffins?” he asked, knowing he’d eat one if he was offered. It didn’t make a difference to him. He shrugged to the question, ”Nothing else to do, I guess. I found a safe spot inside the school and was about to leave until I noticed you over here. You waiting on the rain to stop before you leave?” he asked, looking toward the sky. It didn’t seem as if the rain was going to be ready to stop any time soon. He wondered that if he became friends with Theodore that other people would leave him alone. Jesse was an influence like that, and it hardly backfired on him.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:49 pm
User Image

Theodore Bainford

Theodore feels quite embarrassed when his wet t-shirt contest is mentioned and he blushes darkly. After a moment he reaches down and takes out the muffins, handing him the muffins. No one has ever asked to eat his baked goods, not even his dad. It made him feel a bit nervous to have Jesse try it, he can’t help it. ”Yeah, the rain was heavy but it seems to be letting up now. Why would you stay to talk to me “ he says shifting slightly, stretching his arms some into the air as his stomach shows slightly. A small chill comes over his body as he feels a bit cold. ”Since I shared my muffins with you, think you can share your hiding spot?” he ask out of curiosity and glances over at him, raising an eyebrow. He was wondering if Jesse would actually share his hiding spot with someone he barely knows.

Chi Kamisorii

kariey123

Partying Lover

13,375 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Chi Kamisorii

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:25 pm
Kariey123

Jesse Dean

User Image Jesse chuckled when the other turned red, not meaning to embarrass Theodore but finding it funny anyway. Jesse accepted the muffins and took a bite out of one, "Mmm, these are good! Where did you get 'em?" he asked, smiling at the other. He shrugged again, "I wanted to apologize for earlier. They stuck you with a nasty nickname, but I prefer Theo. I know it doesn't mean much, but sorry for what they've been putting you through." he admitted, returning the rest of the muffins. He saw that Theodore seemed a bit chilled and wondered why he wasn't wearing his jacket, but didn't find time to comment on it before the other spoke again. "Oh, for sure. Here, follow me!" he exclaimed, leading the other teen to the class room. He jiggled the handle, but the teacher, Mr. Karnes, had left for the day. "Hm, well we can't get in there right now, but during the last period, Karnes leaves his door unlocked, so I can come in here and escape the crowd. I was in here today." he explained, looking inside the window. "You can join me if you want, if you have nothing else to do. It's better than standing in the rain!" he exclaimed, a genuine smile on his face.

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items