Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Loyalty { A Yaoi RP Guild }

Back to Guilds

Two hearts find each other, once realizing 'Love' Between the two, Theyre hearts collide into one, Leaving it a soul shared by two 

Tags: Yaoi, Romance, Roleplay 

Reply OOC Chat Rooms
I'm Back!! ( Also In Need Of An RP )

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AdaNalie Emrys

Distinct Smoker

3,375 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 12:12 pm
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm Back!!!

Hey! How has my guild been? I've been coming on recently just to check on things in the guild, obviously not contacting anyone but today i will be starting to participate again and try my best to get everyone active once more! Now i know i don't have as much power to do so now since i can't really send out announcements but i will try my best!

Also! I'm also coming back in as a Roleplayer too to also help get the guild active again! ( - and a need for me to get back to writing I miss it and i miss my guild family )

P.S. I apologize for my writing skills beforehand, they are horrible since i haven't been writing lately.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:45 pm
Hi I am interested in roleplaying with anyone including you AdaNalie Emrys.

I Roleplay on Chatzy and through PMs or in the guild, on Chatzy you can roleplay romance without getting in trouble by any rules.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Chatzy : http://www.chatzy.com/  

FoxChildofDawn

AdaNalie Emrys

Distinct Smoker

3,375 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:58 pm
FoxChildofDawn
Hi I am interested in roleplaying with anyone including you AdaNalie Emrys.

I Roleplay on Chatzy and through PMs or in the guild, on Chatzy you can roleplay romance without getting in trouble by any rules.

Chatzy : http://www.chatzy.com/

I would absolutely love to! What kind of plot would you like to do??  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:37 am
Well what kind of plots do you like to do AdaNalie Emrys?

I am unsure what plot I want to do, so since I have no idea what kind of plot will suit with what characters we choose to play. 😊  

FoxChildofDawn

AdaNalie Emrys

Distinct Smoker

3,375 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:44 pm
FoxChildofDawn
Well what kind of plots do you like to do AdaNalie Emrys?

I am unsure what plot I want to do, so since I have no idea what kind of plot will suit with what characters we choose to play. 😊

If it’s cool I’ll play a submissive.
Plots: { this is a yaoi guild so I figured I’d stick with yaoi smile }

A really cute romantic comedy. Two teenage boys become neighbors. They go to two different schools. One knows they’re homosexual while the other has yet to find out.

Or

( this is the one I really wanna do ): one thug boy ( your character ) about 23+ years old is in a gang. He’s known for murdering and really bad stuff. My character is an innocent boy 18 years old, he’s very innocent. He was hidden from reality so he wouldn’t get taken away or hurt because of his psychic medium powers. My character is looking for the person who murdered his guardian. He goes to the gang thinking they murdered his guardian but they tell him otherwise and lie just to take him in. Will they be able to hide this secret and build trust? Or will this secret come out and ruin everything?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:53 pm
Ada I am up for the thug RP since I do have an very violent character that become vicious and heartless during the night in the morning he has day terrors of the people he killed during the night. He keeps trying to commit suicide during the day.

but he is actually just a vassal of the inugami demon dog god. the inugami controls his body, mind and soul and the inugami is the one that massacre every living soul as a surreal killer.  

FoxChildofDawn

AdaNalie Emrys

Distinct Smoker

3,375 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:23 pm
FoxChildofDawn
Ada I am up for the thug RP since I do have an very violent character that become vicious and heartless during the night in the morning he has day terrors of the people he killed during the night. He keeps trying to commit suicide during the day.

but he is actually just a vassal of the inugami demon dog god. the inugami controls his body, mind and soul and the inugami is the one that massacre every living soul as a surreal killer.

Would you send me your character so I can take a look at him and get some ideas for my character?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:51 pm
Okay Ada, and he also can transform full inugami, and his hair is dark brown with Royal blue eyes in the morning. So there will be 3 pics of

Dwight Assassino:

Night Form: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Morning Form: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Inugami form: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

FoxChildofDawn

AdaNalie Emrys

Distinct Smoker

3,375 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:55 am
FoxChildofDawn
Okay Ada, and he also can transform full inugami, and his hair is dark brown with Royal blue eyes in the morning. So there will be 3 pics of

Dwight Assassino:

Night Form: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Morning Form: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Inugami form: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quote: “ Who seeks shall find.”
His Song: Hozier - Take Me To Church https://youtu.be/PVjiKRfKpPI
Name: Ayden Eli Selling
Species: Psychic // Medium
Powers: Psychometry or psychoscopy – The ability to obtain information about a person or an object by touch. Also, Pyrokinesis – The ability to create and manipulate fire with the mind.
Orientation: Homosexual
Collar: Red, Pink, Medium Slate Blue, Yellow, Dark Grey, Crimson, Dark Blue
Personality: Ayden doesn’t get angry easily, not unless someone or something’s harms his most prized possessions. Usually he’s a very laid back quiet boy with not even one dirty thought in his head. Sometimes when he’s having a really good day he might get a little jumpy and overly happy. Jealous and protective of what’s his.
Biography: For his whole life he’s been locked up in a lab being tested on and being helped to make his powers stronger. It was torture. It’s only recently until he got strong enough to escape to the real world.

Here’s my character would you like to start?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:36 pm
sure Ada, not sure how I start the Rp  

FoxChildofDawn

AdaNalie Emrys

Distinct Smoker

3,375 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:54 pm
FoxChildofDawn

I guess I’ll start instead. Just be patient cuz it will take me awhile and by awhile it’ll be This weekend  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:47 pm
AdaNalie Emrys
FoxChildofDawn

I guess I’ll start instead. Just be patient cuz it will take me awhile and by awhile it’ll be This weekend

okay Ada, so where will you start the Rp? do you have Discard Ada?  

FoxChildofDawn

stealthy kitty

Dapper Hunter

1,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:54 pm
k what to do question hmm ... best watch the stage and see whose going to fail the lip sync  
OOC Chat Rooms

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games