Welcome to Gaia! ::

Drama world(king and queen)

Back to Guilds

This guild is for RPing, talking..anything! 

Reply Drama!(Rping)
[$]O Hero, My Hero Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShadowEternal
Vice Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:56 pm
The world of Vespar is your typical fantasy land. Demons, monsters, beasts, and humans live together in chaotic disharmony. The flavor of the day is yet another war between demons and humans. Specifically, the human church has groomed and set off a holy hero to slay the current Demon King. As for the demons...
The Demon King is dead.

You read that right, the person the church is desperate to kill had already died...from old age. As a result, his eldest child has taken over as the new Demon King. But he is young and has yet to achieve any accomplishments by his own merit. So in actuality, his father's council are the ones keeping the fight going and no one is even giving him any attention.

Frustrated by his lack of power, the young Demon King put together a plan to end the war as quickly as possible...by helping the humans.

Deimos
Age 30 (Actually 30)
Likes: delicious food, beautiful people, strong drink, a good fight
Dislikes: pointless fighting, traitors (the irony), human churches
Deimos was the only son of the previous DK, a rough birth that resulted in the death of his mother. As such, he was a bit...coddled by father who didn't want to lose him. This resulted in him never going anywhere without protection of some sort. But the prince still found ways to sneak out and go on solo adventures. By learning how to keep anyone from knowing he was sneaking out, he developed skills more powerful than even his father. So when the old man died, he knew what was coming.
Ironically, being usurped gave him the excuse he needed to leave indefinitely. But the idea that demons were dying due to the actions of greedy older demons left a bad taste in his mouth. It was one thing when his father fought back with the survival of their kind in mind, but there was no way four older demons had the same motives. So he made his way to the border where he hoped to find demons and humans too far from the city and convince them to stop fighting. He would talk to the demons as himself and then he would approach the humans using illusory magic to hide himself. Things were going well until he was discovered by a group of hot-blooded demons. He was holding them back just fine when a blast of holy magic sent the group packing.
Thinking he'd been made, Deimos laid eyes on the Holy Hero himself. It was love at first sight as he took in the Hero's movements and form as he wielded his blade. Without thinking twice, the King (still in his human guise) begged the Hero to bear his children.

Ranvir
Likes: Reading, Horse back riding, Being in the woods, Quite
Dislikes: People being hurt (of any race), People abusing power, Crowds
Much is not known of Ranvir's parents. He was left on the steps of the church as an infant. Though he knows he is not all human based on his ear which he usually keeps hidden by a hood and he has a bit of magic though it only shows itself when he is in real trouble.

After he was discovered on the steps of the church the head of the church decided that it was a sign that he would be the one who would be the human protector. From that moment he was groomed to be the hero they believed they needed. It was a title Ranvir took with pride though he believed he needed to do more than just help humans instead deciding to fight evil where ever he saw it. He is ready to give up his life at any moment if it means protecting others.

[url=This is where you'll put the picture link if you have one]CharacterName[/url]
Dislikes:
Type out back story. Nothing too lengthy.

Rules
Follow Guild Rules
Follow Gaia ToS & RS
PM your profile with the title of the RP

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:21 am
Having fought off the demons that were attacking a human Renvir sheathed his blade. He turned to the guy about to ask him if he was okay when he asked him to bear his children. He smiled to him. "Sorry I'm going to have refuse. I'm on a mission right now and cannot bring children into the middle of it." He held out his hand to him. "I'm Renvir. Are you alright?"  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

ShadowEternal
Vice Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:34 pm
{Apologies. I got called into work early before I could properly make my response.}

Deimos watched with wide eyes as the soldier struck down the rampaging demons that had attempted to attack him. He had planned to dispatch them himself, but he was in his human guise and had to fight carefully. He stared at the fading remains of the slain demons before looking upon the other human, awestruck. "So...because of your mission, is it? Therefore, it's not a complete rejection..."

He shot an excited grin as he was given a name. "Renvir, what an enchanting name." He then nodded his head, coming to a conclusion. "I'm more than fine! I'm a traveling swordsman, actually, the name's Deimos! Though, I'm not mercenary. I grew up on this border and have taken it upon myself to patrol the area." He indicated the blades on his hips.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:52 pm
(That's fine. I understand.)

He smiled. "No It is not a complete rejection. You are very bold though." He looked at his sword. "I'm sorry I got in your way then. You probably had it under control. I just couldn't let those demons hurt you."

"It is very nice to meet you Deimos." He bowed a little to him. "Thank you for keeping the people around here safe then."  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

ShadowEternal
Vice Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:01 pm
Deimos couldn't stop the smile on his face at Renvir's appraisal. "Those looking to lend a hand never get in the way if it works." He rubbed the back of his head, blushing a bit. "Yeah. Since it's the border, the views of the Church and the Demon King don't exactly reach here. So they're just caught in the middle of everything."

He took notice of some of the people peeping out for the house he had been guarding. He waved at them to know everything was clear before they fully came out. 'Unfortunately, I'm just one guy. So my patrols don't always let me reach there in time. If only I could put a stop to this war right away..." He sighed. "But that's what the Holy Hero is for I guess. I don't know what I'd do if I ever met them, though..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:22 pm
"Yes I wish this war will end too. I hate seeing people hurt." He smiled a little. "I am trying my best to bring it to an end. I'm the holy hero." He looked around. "I have a lot of work left though. I need to find the demon king."  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

ShadowEternal
Vice Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:39 pm
Deimos froze upon hearing that the handsome and skilled male before him was the Holy Hero of legend. The demon in him wanted to run from the hills. 'Usurped Demon King' or no, he was sure that his head would be loped off the moment his guise was revealed. Unless...

A plan hatched in his head and he decided on a series of actions he needed to take. As powerful as he had grown, he was still no match for the Council that stole his birthright from him. Even better, if he proved that not all demons, especially himself and those he fought for, wanted this war to begin with. "So, you're the Holy Hero, Renvir? No wonder you've such a radiant aura! I makes me want to get even closer to you... Alas, I must settle for the more humble role of fellow Demon-slayer, if you'll have me." Deimos shot the other a grin. "Like I said before, my patrols can only help so much, and it won't be for a lick of good if this Demon King continues his campaign. Plus, I figure it must be mighty boring fighting alone all the time. So, you watch my back and I keep yours intact?" He finished with a flirtatious flourish.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:15 pm
He nodded. "You are right. It is very lonely fighting alone. I would love to have some company but I'm afraid it's to much to ask of you. It is not a safe job. It is a very dangerous job. I would not want to put you in danger like that even if it would keep me less lonely and safer."  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

ShadowEternal
Vice Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:18 am
Deimos couldn't help but laugh, touched by the hero's worry over him. "You aren't really asking me if I offered first. Besides, fighting alone is going to get me anywhere myself." He brushed some dirt off his shirt before looking back at Renvir with narrowed eyes. "No place is safe so long as this war persist. And I refuse to be a man who stands by and does nothing about it."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:51 pm
Renvir smiled to him. "We think a like. I believe we will get along just fine then. Alright if you would like to join me I would love the company. Hopefully together we can help end this war."  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

ShadowEternal
Vice Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:01 am
Deimos felt his inner demon jump for joy. He was now one step closer to both his goal of getting his kingdom back and being with his chosen partner. "Well, if you're not against a quick respite, there is a local inn where we can discuss our future together. It ised to be a hub for Demon Hunters, but all of them are either old, dying, or dead."

He rubbed the back of his head. "We can gather info there before we enter deeper into the Darklands. Maybe we could even spare the time to spare and learn how the other fights. It'll come in handy when our backs get pushed together."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:10 am
"Yes I think would be very nice right now. Let's go there. And afterwards we should have time to spare." He smiled. "You are very helpful."  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

ShadowEternal
Vice Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:51 am
Deimos gave a short laugh. "Nah, Icve just been out here for a while is all." He then lead them to the inn. It was a shack-like buding that had weathered many fights, mismatched wood patchup holes all over. A few hourses were tied up to a food and water trough. A few got skittish as Deimos walked up, but settled down as he got closer. "Welcome to the Hunter's Den."

Opening the dpor, the interior was dark, barely light by a few orbs of light that floated near the cwiling. Several old men in dusted armor sat at the various tables, nursing drinks and feasting upon meats. These were old warriors and soldiers from past campaigns against the demons that choseto stay and fight for the stability of the border. Deimos and Renvir would be the only young faces there.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:25 pm
Rent_junkie

"What can I get for you?" He walked in with him finding them an empty table. "I want to buy your meal to welcome you to my campaign." He smiled. He looked around the inn noticing how much older everyone looked.

Deimos stared at Renvir, a bit shocked at the offer. He was used to hunting for his meals, as demons had to do in their realm as very few crops could survive, much less take root in the toxic ground. "I...thank you. That would be...nice." Even though he was a demon, he always admired how kind they could potentially be to each other. Naturally, demons typically only made offers for things in exchange.

He chuckled as the Hero looked around the Den. "I told you; everyone here is either old, dying, or a dead man anyway." He kept his voice low, not wanting to incur anyone's wrath or draw attention. Sure, he had practice being human from years of sneaking out, but he was still a demon in essence. For his plan to use the Hero to work, he needed to stay disguised until the moment he took back his throne.  

ShadowEternal
Vice Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:31 pm
"I'm going to get the stew and a mead. Do you know what you want?" He smiled to him. "Thank you for joining me. It has been really lonely on the road by myself. Not that the church is really any better."  
Drama!(Rping)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff