10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:31 pm
User Image

Celebrar Professor - Ezra Silas Smythe

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:21 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                  S̨̞o̝̦̮͖͢k̢͖̖͇e͇̯a͉̠ ̻͙̤̞̭͇̻H̙̠̦é̺̱̮i͓̪k̬̰̻͎̗̼͉k̪̦̮̰̞̥̠e͕̫n̲̹̘͕̕i̮̯̭͕͞n̼

══════════════════════════════════
                                                  --Enter Sokea into Classroom - Celebrar from Auditorium Grounds--

Attempting to forget the previous mistakes he just made for a boy he shouldn't be having feelings for, Sokea finally made his way to class. He didn't use anyone's vision along the way. He simply asked around for help, and using physical context clues it didn't take him long to find the classroom. He approached the door, finally realizing yet another issue he hasn't thought through yet. He doesn't know where to sit, let alone where the seats are. Groaning, he hit his head against the right side of the frame of the door. He heard some others in the room already, but no one seemed to have noticed Sokea's current predicament. Slowly stepping forward, body using the wall as support, Sokea makes his way down. Too far down. After reaching the bottom of the class, he nearly runs right into a wall. Not know what to do, he just rests his head against it.

Looking to his left, where the teacher's desk should be he finally asks for help. "Excuse me, Mr. Smythe, right? I have this thing where I can't see, and it once again is not working in my favor, would you mind if I borrowed your eyes?" Second day of Sokea being here, and it's the second time he has asked this question, one blatantly worded to sound odd; but it was fun for Sokea. Waiting patiently, hoping to the Gods that the professor was actually there, Sokea groaned once again.
                                                  Where: Celebrar Classroom With: Ezra
                                                  Feeling: Alright Outfit: Regular
                                                  Eye Color: Deep Red (blind)
                                                  OOC: ~~~~~~~
                                                  Chelly Usagi

TrashPuppy

Erythyr

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:04 pm
                                                    ✧-✧Willow Harbringer✧-✧
                                                    ═════════════════════════════════════════

--Enter Classroom- Celebrar from Auditorium Grounds--

Willow quickly enters the classroom, the heavy wood door slamming behind her, causing her to jump. Scanning the classroom, she sees the blind kid from earlier standing on the right of the professor. His desk sat in the front and middle of the classroom, right in front of a chalkboard. There was an abundance of natural light coming from a series of windows on her left. Benches sit on either side of a pathway, which leads to the front of the room. The smell of old wood and the creak of the floorboards accompanied Willow as she sat on a bench in the middle on the right. Pulling out her book, she decided she would wait to interact with anyone until more people came.

Willow thinks back to her first year in the Grand Academy. She remembers nervously walking into the classroom and sitting down in the back. That was when she just used her Raiment for fun. She started with Antione, who gave her the best reactions. Mr. Smythe, to Willow's dismay, is immune to her Raiment. She learned quickly how to avoid questions rather than to lie or tell partial truths. As Mr. Smythe would put it, 'When lies are told the truth unfolds.' Which is true. Her first mistake last year was to make up an excuse for being late to class. In truth, she was up all night reading. She said she was having nightmares and owls kept waking her up, so she slept in. She was immediately scolded for lying, but was told Mr. Isaacs would be proud of her commitment to reading. Shortly after class, Willow went to see Mr. Isaacs and soon became friends with the Head Librarian.

Snapping back to reality, Willow began reading, actually reading. She became so engrossed that she didn't even hear Sokea's conversation with Mr. Smythe.

═════════════════════════════════════

Where: Classroom- Celebrar. With: Sokea and Mr. Smythe
                                                    Feeling: Neutral Outfit: As seen
                                                    OOC: That's your cue Ezra smile
                                                    Chelly Usagi

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:44 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAeona Pratis Aelorias Fleurettexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Celebrar
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▆▆▆ ▆▆▆ ▆▆▆ ▆▆▆ ▆▆▆ ▆▆▆ ▆▆▆

xxxxxxxxxxxOutfit red dress Hair Simple Location Class Company Students Mood Groggy.

She wasn't use to waking up so early, at least that's what she wished she could use as an excuse for this tired feeling she had, but instead she had only herself to blame since she had chosen to stay up far passed the time that would have been thought of as sane thusly leaving her with only a few hours of sleep before she actually had to get back up again. The world looked grey in her eyes... not really grey, more so bland then anything, she had managed to hold herself together enough to get dressed and pull her hair back into something simple before walking to her class. Her mind broadcasting its groggy, slow, paste like mood to everyone that she passed by. Luckily not all of them seemed to think that the groggy oatmeal like consistency of her thoughts weren't their own... some caught on fairly quickly but were kind enough to not point it out while others were less then savory about having someone else's mood end up next to theirs, and though normally she would apologize for such an action she instead just continued on until she got to class.

As soon as she walked into the class room her mind did something that felt like a rubber band snapping and attaching to the others in the room. She instantly knew that the two pale haired folk were a female named Willow and a male named Sokea, obviously both Celebrar's. Some of the seats were already taken and so she maneuvered around to take a seat at the front of the class, preferring to have an unobstructed view.

Ί believe in you, Ί can show you thaȶ
Ί can see right through all your empty lieʂ.
Ί won't stay long, in this world you so wronɠ

▆▆▆ ▆▆▆ ▆▆▆ ▆▆▆ ▆▆▆ ▆▆▆ ▆▆▆

Age Fifteen Kingdom Valor Status SingleYear First ◆Thinking Pleah

Erythyr

TrashPuppy

void

river rocker

Profitable Bloodsucker

7,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150

Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:19 pm
            User Image

╔══════════════╗
                                                    Pʀᴏꜰᴇssᴏʀ ᴏꜰ Cᴇʟᴇʙʀᴀʀ Mᴀɢɪᴄ
                                                    ╚══════════════╝

████████████████████████████████

Hand in his pocket, the other running through his red locks, he walked toward the board as some students began filing in. Picking up a piece of chalk, he elegantly wrote out 'Professor Ezra Smythe' on the board in order for his students to see. He took notice of one of his male students coming up to him after struggling a bit. The boy had asked for a strange question which caused him to raise a brow and chuckle. He knew that there was a practical process and reason for it. "Yes you may. If you need to do so whenever, don't hesitate to ask." Once that was all situated, he waited for him to sit down in a seat. Once most of them took their seats, he walked over to one of the podiums, and leaned his body against it. He observed each individual with a calm yet intimidating demeanor. His students weren't a loud bunch from what he could tell so far, which was quite nice. Clearing his throat, he quickly got everyone's attention as he looked toward the whole class. "Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to your first day of the Celebrar magic course. As you all can clearly read, I'm Professor Smythe, you may just call me Mr. Smythe if it makes your lives easier. I will lay down a few personal rules for you. I know, some of you may be groaning internally, but stick with me for a moment." Pausing, he went to take a sip of water before standing dead center so everyone could see and hear him.

"I do not like lying. There will be none of that here, and honestly, it'll be absolutely useless. Trust me, I know if you are doing it and you will look...well...idiotic. Sounds quite harsh but you're all young adults, I won't really sugarcoat anything. Second, bouncing off of the fact that you are young adults, I will treat you like so and respect you as such. I expect the same courtesy and respect as your senior and your professor. I know you've heard that before one to many times, but some people don't understand it no matter how many times you beat it into their head. Third, I ask for a portion of your time and your effort throughout the session. After my lesson, I will guarantee you will have your time to read or talk amongst yourselves. Some days you may have more time than others, but you will get it. My teaching while very informative, is straight to the point. Lastly, contrary to popular belief I will not kill you with a glare if you do or say the wrong thing. I'm quite lenient and tolerable toward my students. If you tell me the truth say, you woke up late or something is going on, I will not grab you by your necks and throw you in a dungeon. While it is expected that everyone shows up on time, and I’m not fond of those who are late since it’s well… unprofessional… sometimes we have late nights or rather rough nights. If there’s a valid reason, I will understand. Is everybody with me so far?"

Ezra glanced around the class to look at everyone's reaction to his personal set of rules. It truly brought him back to when he was a student, listening to the same type of thing, only they would repeat some school and basic/common sense class procedures. "I was where you were sitting some years ago. I know how it is. But honestly, I want to make this a good year. While we have quite a bit of business to get down and learn, I would like to have fun and see what all of you are capable of. Education is important and I want you all to be able to utilize everything you learn from me. Knowing that what I taught you might aid you in the future, makes me proud to be standing before you. So, with that being said-" He offered them a kind smile, that was opposite to his earlier neutral, slightly stoic face. With a nod, he went to the board and erased his name to write it smaller at a far corner of the board. Stretching his body out a bit, he grabbed his book and opened it to a certain page. "-We'll go simple today, prepare to take some notes as I teach you the foundations of the Celebrar knit." With that he began to read and write on the board, officially signifying the start of classes.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    || WHERE [ His Classroom] || WITH [ Students] || FEELING [ Neutral, good ] || OUTFIT [ -xx- ] || OOC [ ~~~~~~~ ] ||
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x

Erythyr

TrashPuppy

river rocker

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:40 pm

Sokea smiled gently to his professor's response, who seemed confused at first, then quite understanding a second later. He didn't become bothered, confused, nor weirded out when Sokea approached Mr. Smythe to touch him. Giving him a poke to the hand, the link was sealed. Sokea closed his eyes to let the new eyes adjust, then opened them revealing that he now had the same eye color as his teacher, which in all honesty wasn't much of a difference. It was practically the same, just maybe a shade lighter and with pupils. Sokea did however notice that Mr. Smythe's eyes felt different, which wasn't an uncommon experience, different eyes vary, but his especially felt different. Maybe the professor had a raiment that had to do something with eyes as well, not quite like Sokea's, but it's possible they are involved.

"Thank you, it'll be hard to take notes with eyes that don't work." Sokea chuckled as he strolled to his seat, at the bottom in the middle. The perfect view of the board and directly in front of the professor's desk, which could be lucky or unfortunate in many different ways. Sokea enjoyed having an abundance of knowledge, he was always one to study and learn. It's what helped him have a great understanding of his raiment already, along with being very efficient at using it. He hoped that his professor would be fond of his efforts. Then all hopes for his professor died when he started speaking.

"Oh my, he is so.... professional..." Sokea said under his breath. He doesn't seem like the kind of teacher who livens up the classroom with excitement. As soon as he started talking, I got bored. He literally called us 'young adults'... Only old people say that when they want to sound all proper and relatable. Sokea shook his head to himself, he's judging his professor too soon. I think he just wants to make a good first impression, to show that we're his students first, and maybe friends second. Sokea perked up to listen more attentively, waiting for his first lesson at the Academy.

Where: Celebrar Classroom With: His professor and classmates
                                                  Feeling: Curious and bored Outfit: Regular
                                                  Eye Color: Red (Ezra Smythe's eyes)
                                                  Chelly Usagi

TrashPuppy

vampire_queen_star

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:15 pm
Chelly Usage

User Image
•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•

׺°”˜Stats˜”°º×
• Relationship: Single
• Wearing: What's in the image

•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•

X»»Walking into class with a loud yawn Antoine looked around. He noticed that there weren't a lot of Celebrar kids this years because most of them had graduated. "So this is what's left of the gang huh? Kind of disappointing don't you think teach?" Antoine said, addressing the professor before walking to the very back of the classroom to take a seat by the window. Antoine personally didn't care that he was late, or that he came in right in the middle of whatever speech the professor was giving. He got decent enough grades so he didn't see the need to go the extra mile. He had his own reasons for coming to this school and that was all he cared about, and becoming super smart or strong weren't his reasons. "Please don't mind me. Continue on with whatever lesson you were about to give," he said with a grin as he lifted his legs up onto his table and leaned his chair back.

Honestly Antoine wished he brought Carla with him, but he got yelled at so many times for bringing her to class. Now if she had something to do with his power then it would be no big deal, but of course since his power had nothing to do with animals Carla was suddenly a big problem. It's not like she did anything anyway, she just comforted him. But to spare himself of yet another lecture Antoine left Carla in his room since he had no roommate to complain about her.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:57 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAeona Pratis Aelorias Fleurettexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Celebrar
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▆▆▆ ▆▆▆ ▆▆▆ ▆▆▆ ▆▆▆ ▆▆▆ ▆▆▆

xxxxxxxxxxxOutfit red dress Hair Simple Location Class Company Students Mood Groggy.

Aeona listened silently to the teacher, Ezra, and she raised an eyebrow. The way he spoke was slightly intriguing, the way he commanded the room made her listen to him and naturally made her mind go blank, it was a welcome change to the people she was normally around that caused her brain to want to rebel and snap off at anyone and everyone. Aeona leaned forward in her seat in the front of the class and listened to the teachers every word, nodding every so often as she heard his words echo in her head at the same time he thought of them. When he asked if everyone understood so far she again nodded her head.

She would listen to him and when he suddenly smiled she felt her brain thump, not realizing that it was her heart echoing in her head, her thoughts broadcasting out for all to hear without her knowledge. She happily took out a piece of paper and a quill and began scratching out key words as the teacher began to write down key words of what he wrote on the board. She looked up every so often in order to continue writing, a small smile on her face that was broken when she heard another enter the room and her mind formed an unwilling link. She heard the thump thump of his legs lifting onto the table he sat in front of and she already knew the name to put to the annoyance, Antoine Valentino, The echoing in her brain shut down just a few seconds after the found out who he was and she pressed her lips together in an annoyed sigh and started writing again, this time a little more stiffly.

Ί believe in you, Ί can show you thaȶ
Ί can see right through all your empty lieʂ.
Ί won't stay long, in this world you so wronɠ

▆▆▆ ▆▆▆ ▆▆▆ ▆▆▆ ▆▆▆ ▆▆▆ ▆▆▆

Age Fifteen Kingdom Valor Status SingleYear First ◆Thinking Awesome, then Annoying

Erythyr

TrashPuppy

vampire_queen_star

river rocker

Profitable Bloodsucker

7,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150

TrashPuppy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:31 pm

Sokea heard the interruption to the classroom immediately, a late student who reeked of arrogance. For most people, this boy might be a nuisance, but Sokea likes messing with people who have egos, they are just a buffet of jokes waiting to happen. He didn't sit anywhere near Sokea, which was a shame, but his opportunity will eventually arise. Sokea used this brief moment of time to check on Gin, which didn't work out last time but Sokea can't help but feel the need to see if he's doing ok. Switching his eyes to silver and black, Sokea peeked through the eyes of Gin, seeing if he finally caught a break.

And the worst had already started, there was an extremely good looking girl sitting right next to him. Not just some pretty girl, she was gorgeous; and this did not bode well in Sokea's jealous mind. Sokea started to anxiously bounce his right leg, hoping it'll alleviate his stress. It's just a girl, Katse, a really pretty one but it's still just a girl. Gin can like who he likes, everything is fine. Yet Sokea didn't feel fine, he developed a quick crush for a boy he just met, one who has a large amount of emotional baggage. Is it just empathy Sokea is feeling? Is this due to Sokea's lack of interacting with anyone except his grandparents for the past year? Both of the answers to those questions are mostly a big fat yes, alas Sokea remains in denial. He fiddles with his quill and bounces his leg while inadvertently making it obvious that he is longer paying attention to the professor. Sokea's lack of focus on anything was enough to give it away, yet Sokea continued to look through Gin's eyes, wishing it was himself he was seeing through those blessed eyes.
                                                  Where: Celebrar Classroom With: Professor and his classmates
                                                  Feeling: Anxious Outfit: Regular
                                                  Eye Color: Black and Silver (Gin's Eyes)
                                                  OOC: ~~~~~~~~~
                                                  The_littlest_dragonfly

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:51 pm
            User Image

╔══════════════╗
                                                    ╚══════════════╝

As the male spoke smoothly, he quickly wrote down the key terms and the key pieces of information on the board. It was always a nice sight when he was teaching and he glanced out to look at the focused faces of his students. It was always nice to know that they were listening and making notes for their own benefit. Ezra paused his teaching when someone entered in late. Looking at Antoine, he gave the male a neutral expression. "Glad you could join us. And yes, this is what we have. Either way it would go the same way anyway." His eyes followed the student as he began to walk to the back of the class. Once the male was seated and situated, Ezra took a sip of his water before turning back to the board. With nothing else holding him back, he instantly went back on with his lesson. The introduction itself was a decent length, nothing too majorly tasking for day one. The lecture went on for the majority of the class. Ezra made sure to emphasize points and add a few interesting stories and examples in so he didn't entirely bore his students.

After a while, the red-headed professor checked his pocket watch. Closing the book in his hands and placed it down. "That concludes our very first lesson students. Now, we have a good amount of time to spare. I will give you your very first assignment. Before anyone starts mentally complaining, I promise you that it is fairly simple." He walked to erase a bit of the board and proceeded to write down the assignment. Once he finished, he moved aside and gestured to it. "First assignment is to tell me a bit about you. Write down a bit about yourself like your raiment, and things of the sort that you don't mind sharing. This gives you time to think about what you want to say instead of having to do so on the spot. We will give our introductions the next time we meet up and our little facts. Also, write about what you believe being a Celebrar is and what you wish to achieve this year. Write from your feelings and what you truly believe. Those are optional to be shared. There doesn't have to be a seven page memo but if anything, I want a solid paragraph for both topics which is around 5-7 sentences. If you write more than that is all up to you. Lastly, if you want to jot down a few questions for me that I can perhaps answer next class then I wouldn't mind one bit. That of course is not a requirement." His eyes scanned the room as he leaned on his podium and folded his arms. "Comments, questions, or concerns?" Once that was dealt with, he checked his pocket watch and tidied everything up a bit. ”The rest of the time is yours. If you'd like to come talk to me, my office and classroom is always open. Even now, if you need anything or want to speak with me, I'll be at my desk. Thank you all for a wonderful first session. Don't hurt yourself trying to complete your first assignment~" Ezra winked and gave them a small smile before heading to sit at his desk and going back to his neutral expression.

x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    || WHERE [ His Classroom] || WITH [ Students] || FEELING [ Neutral, good ] || OUTFIT [ -xx- ] || OOC [ ~~~~~~~ ] ||
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x

Erythyr

TrashPuppy

river rocker

vampire_queen_star

Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

TrashPuppy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:16 pm

As the professor began his lesson, Sokea switched back to Mr. Smythe's eyes so Sokea could keep his main focus on the lecture and not Gin, although thoughts of him remained in the back of his mind. The teacher turned out to not be as boring as he thought he would be, he had a fluid sentence structure and paced himself quite nicely to how fast his students took notes. The lesson was brief, and there wasn't many questions before he gave his first assignment.

It made sense, and one could put a lot of thought and effort into it. As much as Sokea wanted to excel, he wanted to check in on Gin. So, at a somewhat fast pace, Sokea did what he was assigned. He explained the being Celebrar was just as being a person with any other Knit, that it shouldn't have to be feared due to the actions of others. His next paragraph was about how his hopes of becoming a well accomplished student, one who teachers recognize. Sokea didn't want the spotlight, he just wanted to be a student with a good reputation. As he wrote, he kept his syntax and diction at fluid and not overly complex level. It didn't take long for Sokea to complete his task. He turned in his assignment and made his way to the back of the room, switching his eyes to match Gin's, then looking through his perspective.

It seemed that Gin has left the classroom, heading towards one of his hiding spots. Lovely, now where is this tall handsome man going to go hide? Silently leaving the classroom, and shutting the door behind him, Sokea leaned up against the wall and analyzed Gin's surroundings. Sokea recognized where he was heading, the auditorium. Sokea smiled and sighed, starting his stroll towards his new destination. I hope this goes better than last time, I want to at least give him a hug, and make sure he's doing okay...

-Exit Sokea from Celebrar Classroom to Auditorium-
                                                  Where: Celebrar Classroom With: Fellow students and professor
                                                  Feeling: Anxious and Happy Outfit: Regular
                                                  Eye Color: Red (Ezra's Eyes), then Black and Silver (Gin's Eyes)
                                                  OOC: ~~~~~~~~

The_littlest_dragonfly

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:14 pm
                                                    ✧-✧Willow Harbringer✧-✧
                                                    ═════════════════════════════════════════

Willow snapped her book shut the minute Mr. Smythe began talking. She had heard the whole lecture on rules before, but she didn't want to be rude by not paying attention. Though it was early morning, Willow was not tired. She was quite the opposite. She loved her classes and professors, but she loved the information she learned much more. The lessons combined with the student gossip gave her a steady flow of info. Multiple times Willow had learned important things about people just by showing up to classes. A lot of people just don't know how to shut up. Her first year, no one watched what they said around her. So many incidents occurred where students, and teachers, slipped up. Mr. Faust told the class one day he was going to have a conference with Ms. Raquel, the advanced combat professor, the next day. Willow thought she'd have some fun with her Raiment. She used it to make Mr. Faust believe he was going to duel Ms. Raquel. This resulted in embarrassment for the beginners combat professor.

Willow grabs the quill on her desk with her left hand and lightly dips it in the bottle of ink. She begins by explaining what it means to be Celebrar, a Knit that is, or seems to be, meant for manipulation. Her paragraph goes on to explain the two types of Celebrar Raiments. Some people alter what people see, others alter what other people think. She explains that being Celebrar is a gift to her, even though most see it as almost as bad as Tenebraer. She states that physical manipulation of objects or elements is helpful, but generally Celebrar are more powerful with their Raiment than Elementors or Shifters, even if they can't control it as well. Willow then starts a new paragraph. She doesn't really go into depth about her Raiment, but she does state that she is an avid reader and an eager student. She also says that she hopes to be more likable, since friends would be a good experience.

After scanning her paper for errors, she walks to the front and places her writing in the small pile on Mr. Smythe's desk. She turns back around and scans the room. The pale boy had left and a few other students, but Antione and a large handful of other students were still in their seats. Willow pulls her hair to her face and tries not to be noticed as she walks to the door on the far side of the room.

--Exit Classroom- Celebrar to Girls Dormitories- Willow and Rachel--

═════════════════════════════════════

Where: Classroom- Celebrar. With: Sokea, Antoine, Aeona, other students, and Mr. Smythe
                                                    Feeling: Neutral Outfit: As seen
                                                    Chelly Usagi
                                                    river rocker

Erythyr

Erythyr

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:44 pm
                                                    𝓦𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓸𝔀 𝓗𝓪𝓻𝓫𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓻
                                                    ╒══════════════════════════════════════╕

--Enter Classroom- Celebrar--

After going to the bakery yesterday, Willow had quickly realized nothing interesting was going to happen and left after buying a treat. As she passed the Infirmary on her way back to her dorm, she saw lots of people in there. This put her in a sour mood, salty that she missed out by going to the Market District. Mr. Isaacs wasn't even in the library, so she returned to her dorm empty handed. She was still in a sour mood when she woke up early. She didn't even eat breakfast as she threw on her clothes, grabbed a book, and went out the door. Her mood did lighten when she saw she was the first one there, but she still was upset. Pulling out her book, Willow decided she would read until everyone else made it to class.

╘══════════════════════════════════════╛

𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖: Celebrar Classroom
                                                    𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙: No One
                                                    𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕗𝕚𝕥: Casual
                                                    𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘: Neutral
                                                    𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘: A book
                                                    𝕠𝕠𝕔: ~~~

Chelli_Usagi
                                                    [quote-"river rocker"]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:38 pm
            User Image

╔══════════════╗
                                                    ╚══════════════╝

Ezra walked into his classroom with a bright red face. It hadn't clicked in his mind what he had done before leaving the library. It took a few moments but before he reached his class door, everything processed in his mind and he let out a loud gasp. Now, walking into his class, his face matched his hair. It was very embarrassing and unprofessional but he couldn't really help the fact. The usually cool and calm professor's mind was in ruins as he twitched a bit. Before starting today's lesson, he had decided on waiting for his other students to arrive in the class, take their seats and get all settled. He used the time to try and calm himself down and collect all of his thoughts. He hadn't felt this way in a long time. Honestly the male didn't know if he wanted to or not. Last time it didn't end well for him, and deep down he was scared. Once everyone had entered, he stood up and walked to the front.

Turning his head almost stiffly, he looked to the student's and slowly blinked as he stared at them blankly. It took him a moment to realize he was spacing out. Once he did realize what he was doing, he cleared his throat and walked to the front of the board. "G...good morning class." Letting out a breath, he knew it was time to get serious. Patting his cheeks, his demeanor instantly changed into his normal one. "Lovely job on your assignments from last time! I thoroughly enjoyed reading them and getting to know a bit about each of you." Picking up a piece of chalk, he opened his book and turned to the board. "Let's get on with our lesson, shall we?"

x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    || WHERE [ his class] || WITH [ students] || FEELING [ a mess ] || OUTFIT [ -xx- ] || OOC [ ~~~~~~~ ] ||
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x

Erythyr

TrashPuppy

river rocker

vampire_queen_star

Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Erythyr

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:52 pm
                                                    𝓦𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓸𝔀 𝓗𝓪𝓻𝓫𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓻
                                                    ╒══════════════════════════════════════╕

Willow noticed when the professor came in he seemed quite embarrassed. She wondered if this had anything to do with the Head Librarian. Willow knew that Mr. Isaacs had been spending more time with her Knit professor, and that day with the Court Mages Elijah was the one that was red. Willow noticed that besides the Professor, only a few students were in the classroom. She figured the white haired boy had something to do with the incident, as he didn't seem like one to miss class for nothing. There were much more other students, though, and none were to be seen. Willow pulls out a quill and ink from her desk, ready to take notes. A little while into the lesson, Willow just can't concentrate. She raises her hand and speaks,

"Professor, why were you so red when you entered? Does it have to do with Mr. Isaacs? I saw you with him the other day." She asked innocently.

╘══════════════════════════════════════╛

𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖: Celebrar Classroom
                                                    𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙: Mr. Smythe
                                                    𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕗𝕚𝕥: Casual
                                                    𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘: Neutral
                                                    𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘: A book
                                                    𝕠𝕠𝕔: ~~~

Chelli_Usagi
                                                    [quote-"river rocker"]

Grand Academy of Eoana ➣Classrooms

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff