Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Diagon Alley
The Leaky Cauldron ~ Open! Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:43 pm
User Image

The Leaky Cauldron is a popular wizarding pub in London. It is the entrance to Diagon Alley, and, indirectly Knockturn Alley. For much of the end of the 20th century, a man named Tom was the landlord. At some point, Hannah Abbott became the landlady, moving in with her husband, Neville Longbottom. The last person to own the pub was a noblewoman from Norway, until it was purchased by the current owner, Henry Deering.

It was built by Daisy Dodderidge, the first landlady, in 1500. She said that it was, "to serve as a gateway between the non-wizarding world and Diagon Alley." It rented rooms, had a bar, several private parlour rooms, and a large dining room.

To Muggles, the pub appears to be a broken-down old shop front on Charing Cross Road. The rear of the pub, however, opens up onto a chilly courtyard and the entrance to Diagon Alley. To gain access, a witch or wizard has to tap the bricks in the wall in a anti-clockwise order, causing a doorway to Diagon Alley to form and then rearrange itself back into the original wall after the person(s) walk through.

Owner/Bartender: Henry Deering
Cook(s): Hiring
Server(s): Hiring

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:48 pm
Lodging:

Single - 15 galleons/night (breakfast included)

Double - 17 galleons/night (breakfast included)

Dining:

Breakfast (6 - 10 AM)

English breakfast ~ 2 Sickles 9 knuts
Eggs, bacon, sausages, fried bread, mushrooms, baked beans

Cornish breakfast ~ 2 Sickles 12 knuts
Hogs pudding, Cornish potato cakes or fried potatoes, bacon, sausages, tomato, mushrooms, eggs, and toast

Irish breakfast ~ 2 Sickles 15 knuts
Bacon rashers, pork sausages, fried or scrambled eggs, white or black pudding, toast, and fried tomatoes

Scottish breakfast ~ 2 Sickles 15 knuts
Black pudding, Lorne sausage, tattie scones, fried or grilled tomatoes, mushrooms, haggis, and oatcakes

Welsh breakfast ~ 3 Sickles
Welsh cockles, laverbread, bacon, Welsh sausages, mushrooms, sea trout, and poached eggs

Breakfast platter ~ 3 Sickles
Two strips of bacon or sausage, two eggs made to order, toast or muffin

Pancake breakfast ~ 3 Sickles
Two large pancakes with syrup and butter, two eggs made to order, and your choice of sausage or bacon

Black/White Pudding (Blood Pudding) ~ 2 Sickles
Black pudding, blood pudding or blood sausage is a type of sausage made by cooking blood or dried blood with a filler until it is thick enough to congeal when cooled.

Oatmeal ~ 2 Sickles
Served with dried and fresh fruit, brown sugar, honey, and made with cream

Muffins ~ 1 Sickle
Blueberry, chocolate, banana nut, cinnamon

Scones ~ 1 Sickle
Blueberry, chocolate, cinnamon, raspberry

Cinnamon Rolls ~ 1 Sickle

Bagels ~ 1 Sickle
Comes with cream cheese or jam

Lunch (11 AM -3 PM)

Fish and Chips ~ 3 Sickles
Cod deep fried in flour batter with chips dressed in malt vinegar.

Shepard's pie ~ 2 Sickles
Made with minced lamb and vegetables topped with mashed potato.

Cold cut sandwich ~ 1 Sickle 5 knuts
Turkey, ham, chicken, or roast beef. Comes with coleslaw or chips

Roast beef and Yorkshire pudding ~ 5 Sickles
A sliced roast served with a side of Yorkshire pudding filled with gravy and assorted vegetables.

Ploughman's Lunch ~ 1 Sickle 3 knuts
This dish is served in pubs. It consists of a piece of cheese, a bit of pickle and pickled onion, and a chunk of bread.

Bubble & Squeak ~ 3 Sickles
The chief ingredients are potato and cabbage, with carrots, peas, brussels sprouts, and other vegetables added. The cold chopped vegetables (and cold chopped meat if requested) are fried in a pan together with mashed potato until the mixture is well-cooked and brown on the sides.

Soup of the Day ~ 2 Sickles

Chicken and Bacon Club ~ 2 sickles 2 knuts
Triple deck Toasted Brown Bloomer, stacked with Roast Chicken, Smoked Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato and Mayonnaise

Steak and Onion Ciabatta ~ 2 sickles 2 knuts
Prime Rump Steak, grilled and topped with sauteed onions served on a crisp light Ciabatta with a Salad Garnish

Sausage and Onion Sandwich ~ 1 sickle 4 knuts
Grilled Old English Pork Sausages with sauteed onions served in your choice of Brown or White Bloomer Bread

Mature Cheddar and Chutney Sandwich ~ 1 sickle
Mature Cheddar cheese and a Plum and Apple Chutney, served in your choice of Brown or White Bloomer Bread

Dinner (5 - 9 PM)

Lancashire Hotpot ~ 3 Sickles
A casserole of meat and vegetables topped with sliced potatoes.

Pork Chops ~ 4 Sickles
A pair of boneless pork chops served with fresh vegetables

Roast Chicken ~ 3 Sickles
Small Cornish game hen served with potatoes and fresh rolls

Roast Beef ~ 3 Sickles
Several thick juicy slices of roasted beef, served with a bake potato and fresh rolls

Steak ~ 3 Sickles
A thick t-bone stack cooked to order served with a bake potato, vegetables and fresh rolls

Turkey Leg ~ 2 Sickles
Freshly roasted turkey leg served with corn and fresh rolls

Bangers and Mash ~ 2 Sickles
Mashed potatoes and sausages

Steak and Kidney Pudding ~ 3 Sickles
A traditional English classic, prime steak and kidney in a suet case. Served with fresh vegetables, sauté potatoes and gravy.

Steak and Guinness Pie With Mash ~ 4 Sickles
Tender Steak and Smoked Bacon slowly cooked in a rich Guinness gravy, with Puff Pastry lid and served with Seasonal Vegetables and creamy Mashed Potatoes

Individual Lasagna with Garlic Bread ~ 2 Sickles

Lamb Henry ~ 5 Sickles
A large joint of shoulder of lamb, slow roasted with red wine and fresh garden mint

Chili Con Carne ~ 1 Sickle
With Rice, Sour Cream and Tortilla Chips

Chicken Kiev ~ 3 Sickles
Breast of chicken stuffed with garlic butter, served with ratatouille and fries

Pasta Bake with garlic bread ~ 2 Sickles
Mediterranean vegetables and pasta cooked in a delicious wine, cream and ratatouille sauce, topped with melted Mozzarella cheese.

Wild Mushroom Risotto ~ 4 Sickles
A medley of mushrooms and Arborio rice, in a white wine and cream sauce, with Wilted Rocket Leaves and Parmesan Cheese

Drinks (All day, 17+)

Alcoholic
Mead ~ 3 Sickles

Daisyroot Draught ~ 2 Sickles

Knotgrass Mead ~ 2 Sickles

Berry Ocky Rot Wine ~ 2 Sickles

Gin ~ 5 Sickles

Blishen's Firewhiskey ~ 3 Sickles

Brandy ~ 2 Sickles

Dungbarrel Spiced Mead ~ 2 Sickles

Elderflower Wine ~ 2 Sickles

Elf-made wine ~ 2 Sickles

Paulopabita's Fishy Green Ale ~ 2 Sickles

Quintin Black ~ 5 Sickles

Red Currant Rum ~ 3 Sickles

Schletters Fine Whiskey ~ 2 Sickles

Simison Steaming Stout ~ 5 Sickles

Single Malt Whiskey ~ 1 Galleon

Turnip Wine ~ 5 Sickles

White Rat Whiskey ~ 2 Sickles

Wine ~ 2 Sickles
Chardonnay, White Zinfandel, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot

Non-Alcoholic
Butterbeer ~ 2 Sickles

Bubble Juice ~ 5 Sickles

Eggnog ~ 2 Sickles

McSpratts ~ 2 Sickles

Milk ~ 2 Sickles

Orange Juice ~ 2 Sickles

Pomegranate Juice ~ 3 Sickles

Pumpkin Juice ~ 2 Sickles

Party Punch ~ 4 Sickles

Hot Cocoa ~ 2 Sickles

Tea ~ 2 Sickles
Earl Grey, English Breakfast, Prince of Wales, Darjeeling, Ceylon, Assam, Lapsang Souchong, Yunnan

Coffee ~ 2 Sickles
Expresso, Latte Macchiato, Caramel Macchiato, Flate White, Cappuccino, Dopio, Irish Coffee, Americano, Cafe Latte

Dessert (All Day)

Chocolate Cake ~ 2 Sickles

Vanilla Cake ~ 2 Sickles

Carrot Cake ~ 2 Sickles

Apple Pie Slice ~ 1 Sickle
Served hot and fresh, ice cream is available on request

Chocolate Pie Slice ~ 1 Sickle
Creamy chocolate pudding pie with a chocolate crust. Severed with whip cream on top

Ice Cream Sundae ~ 3 Sickles
A tall glass served with whip cream and nuts. Flavors offered are chocolate, strawberry, hot fudge, and caramel

Spotted d**k ~ 2 Sickles
(Also called Spotted Dog)
Spotted d**k is a steamed suet pudding containing dried currants, served with either custard.

Trifle ~ 2 Sickles
Made with layers of sponge cake alternate with custard, jam or fruit and Whipped Cream.

Apple Crumble ~ 1 Sickle 6 Knuts

Angel Delight ~ 2 Sickles
A mousse-like dessert that comes in strawberry, banana, butterscotch, chocolate, and mint chocolate

Arctic Roll ~ 3 Sickles
Vanilla ice cream wrapped in a thin layer of sponge cake to form a roll, with a layer of raspberry flavoured sauce between the sponge and the ice cream

Bakewell Tart ~ 2 Sickles
A shortcrust pastry shell beneath layers of jam, frangipane, and a topping of flaked almonds

Banoffee Pie ~ 1 Sickle
Bananas, cream and toffee, combined either on a pastry base made from crumbled biscuits and butter

Bedfordshire Clanger ~ 2 Sickles
An elongated suet crust dumpling similar to a pasty, with a savoury filling at one end and a sweet filling at the other; the savoury end is meat with diced potatoes and vegetables, and the sweet end is jam

Blancmange ~ 2 Sickles
A sweet dessert made with milk or cream and sugar thickened with gelatin, cornstarch or Irish moss, flavoured with almonds.

Cherries Jubilee ~ 3 Sickles
A dessert dish made with cherries and liqueur, which is subsequently flambéed, and served as a sauce over vanilla ice cream

Eton Mess ~ 3 Sickles
A mixture of strawberries, broken meringue, and whipped heavy cream

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:49 pm
Now Hiring Cooks and Servers, Inquire Within!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:32 pm
User Image

SAVANNAH HASTINGS __________
Slytherin Alumni, Potioneer _________
═════════════════════════
________

Savannah was pleasantly surprised to discover just how nervous she was at this very moment, waiting. Fingers fidgeted around a cheap magazine and a slick mug of tea, but every time that door opened and closed her mess of dark ringlets jumped across her shoulders just to look and see. She didn't even mind the nervous sweat or heartbeat bashing against her chest. It was better than nothing; and that's all she had ever felt lately: nothing. Poor Houdini, the little French Bulldog knew something was wrong with her, but all the cuddles and kisses in the world couldn't seem to help. How can it? Ever since she graduated, the weeks passed in a blur and the days were all the same. Nothing happened. No one was around. Life was lonely. Even Tristan had moved out of the house, so it was just her and mum.

But it wasn't the drama she missed; it was the excitement. It was the thrill of not knowing, of watching the races and lining her pockets with the bets she had made along the way. No one told her that once you're out of school, you suddenly lose contact with everyone you had ever known. Or how much effort a friendship takes to keep. She hadn't spoken to Liam in years but she had to hope that, where ever he was, he's safe if not happy. But this wasn't the time to think of the “could have been's” or the “what if's”. It was time to think of the “now.”

And maybe not now, but soon, a certain someone that she had been owling back and forth for the past few weeks would be joining her. She still didn't know much about him, just the basics. Eugene Windsor, is his name, or Jean, as he prefers. He was a Ravenclaw and had graduated nearly six years ago, compared to her one. And he was a Witch Watcher. Which sounded loads more interesting than her career as a Potions Mistress, and had told him as much in one of her letters. Even if she would have had the scores, she knew she didn't have the personality. Or the whatever it is that makes people bold and courageous enough to lay down their lives. Vannah would turn tail and run the other way, maybe throw a bit of pocket sand as a diversion. Brewing potions certainly isn't as glorifying as catching bad guys, but it is stable and precise and most importantly, she can be her own boss and set her own hours. Did that make it worth it though? Second-guessing felt like second nature to her now.

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷
WHEN:: Summer 2038
WHERE:: The Leaky Cauldron
WITH WHO:: patrons

Julian Galaksylph

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:22 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                            I could have been easier on you, I could have been all you held onto
                                            I know I wasn't fair, I tried my best to care about you
                                            I know I could have been a better man but I always had to have the upper hand
                                            I'm struggling to see the better side of me, but I can't take all your jabs and taunts
                                            You're pointing out my every fault and you wonder why I walked away...

·♜· Eᴜɢᴇɴᴇ "Jᴇᴀɴ" Wɪɴᴅsᴏʀ
                                                                    ( HalfbloodRavenclaw AlumnusWitch WatcherRaccoon Animagus )

「 Summer 2038 」
                                            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Jean found time to be running so fast, ever since he and Savannah started to owl at each other for a long time. It felt a bit weird that the time he and Cathy broke up was like... two months ago, even if it was probably a year and a half. Long enough for Elijah to know about it, but then again he pretty much "pestered" Jean into telling his bestfriend about Savannah Hastings... or Vannah.

The two of them- Jean and Savannah- talked for a bit, and the two of them decided to perhaps hang out. As far as he knew about the lass, she looked like a newly graduate, and a potion mistress. And as he knew, she seemed to be at ease yet mysterious. But she at least have shared about... the basic stuff. Jean was generally good at potions, it just happened that he messed up a bit in his OWL that he didn't get to take the NEWT of it. But that's okay, he wasn't exactly planning on becoming an Auror, anyway.

He entered the warm atmosphere of the Leak Cauldron, nodding at the new owner as a form of a shy greeting. It took a while before he found one particular brunette and approached her. "Ciao, Savannah. Or Vannah? Is it okay to call you Vannah?" Jean said with a sheepish smile, "So um. Yeah. How're ye doing? Anything new that happened so far?" He suddenly cleared his throat in embarrassment, feeling a bit clumsy with his own tongue no matter how well-composed he was. Yikes.

« with [Savannah] at [Leaky Cauldron] »

( PERSONAL FILESOUTFITSIGNATURE TUNE )

When you tell me I'm a wreck, you say that I'm a mess-
                                            How could you expect anything less?
                                            You latched onto me then cried that I strung you along
                                            I told you when you asked, I knew this wouldn't last
                                            At least I could be honest about that
                                            And now you're telling everyone how I only did you wrong
                                            I guess you never knew me at all!

xxxxxxxx Out.Of.Characterxxxx
                                            ((additional info under spoiler))

Essy Ze Ninja

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:41 pm
User Image

________

Even as her gaze skimmed the words printed in bold on the magazine in front of her, she couldn't quiet her thoughts enough to focus. Was she in the right place? Was she early? Late? Is Jean ever going to show up? And where is he anyway? Hoping to shush her thoughts, she wrapped a cold hand around the mug of her tea and the self-stirring spoon paused just long enough for her to take a drink before it continued its circle. A brush of warm air and a foreign greeting later, Vannah was smiling up at Jean. ”Hey, there you are,” she waved him in, motioning to take the seat across from her at the table. ”Oh, and yeah, of course you can—as long as it's never 'Sav', hate that name.”

She studied him a long moment trying to decide what, if anything, he was feeling at this very moment. Nervous? Excited? Scared, maybe, or even just bored and looking for more? She couldn't really tell, but if she had to make a guess, it'd be nervous, like she was. Vannah laughed when she said, ”I'm fine, just bored y'know, but at least your here now so... not exactly bored anymore, innit?” Shifting her focus more directly on Jean, she brushed the magazine off to the side of their table and wrapped both hands around her glass of tea, humming deep in thought. Had there been anything interesting? Anything at all? ”Hmmm. Not recently, anyway. Actually, no, just nothing. I mean, aside from burning all my hair off a few weeks ago thanks to one of my experiments, nothing. Thank Merlin for magic, though, amirite?” Then she tugged gently on the ends of her curls almost as if to remind herself that she did still, in fact, have hair. ”Is life always so boring after Hogwarts?” She was mostly kidding, but it was hard to ignore that crave for adventure rumbling in her belly every night like hunger pains. ”What have you been up to anyway? Catch any interesting bad guys lately?”

WITH WHO:: Jean

Julian Galaksylph

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:52 am
                                            I could have been easier on you, I could have been all you held onto
                                            I know I wasn't fair, I tried my best to care about you
                                            I know I could have been a better man but I always had to have the upper hand
                                            I'm struggling to see the better side of me, but I can't take all your jabs and taunts
                                            You're pointing out my every fault and you wonder why I walked away...

·♜· Eᴜɢᴇɴᴇ "Jᴇᴀɴ" Wɪɴᴅsᴏʀ
                                                                    ( HalfbloodRavenclaw AlumnusWitch WatcherRaccoon Animagus )

「 Summer 2038 」

"Noted." Jean slightly chortled at Vannah's distaste of the nickname "Sav", as if calling your date some form of savvy. Or talking to a pirate like Jack Sparrow. Taking a seat across her, Jean decided to order a caramel machiato from the waiter before turning his green eyes at Vannah, quietly listening to what seemed to be her expression of boredom being a newly graduate. Jean didn't imagine himself to be very bored back when he just got out of Hogwarts, since he was a bit preoccupied with his already-gone relationship and of course, Eli. Now, he's satisfied with the flat and sometimes visiting his parents as much as he can at Scotland, main reason how Jean still managed to retain his accent even if he lived in Lancashire now.

Bringing to the question whether life was always boring when a person just graduated to Hogwarts, the Scot hummed thoughtfully as he picked up his newly-arrived coffee. "Sort of," he said, "I stayed with my parents for a while in Scotland before I moved in with my best mate Eli in Lancashire. Then again... I think my standards of 'boring' is screwed up by now, being the... you know, probably a typical Ravenclaw." He gestured onto himself, as in implying that he pretty much described himself as a semi-boring person. If there's anyone who was far from boring, it's Eli in his own cloucuckoolander way- which was pretty much of a blessing for the albino apparently. "As for my job?" Jean tapped his finger on the cup's handle, collecting his mind if there was anything interesting that happened in the department, "Well... it's usually thievery and illegal trading stuff so far, I think. But other than that, I think I'm doing fine given I've been having some personal stuff going on but, that's last year so it's no big deal nowadays."

« with [Savannah] at [Leaky Cauldron] »

When you tell me I'm a wreck, you say that I'm a mess-
                                            How could you expect anything less?
                                            You latched onto me then cried that I strung you along
                                            I told you when you asked, I knew this wouldn't last
                                            At least I could be honest about that
                                            And now you're telling everyone how I only did you wrong
                                            I guess you never knew me at all!

xxxxxxxx Out.Of.Characterxxxx
                                            ((additional info under spoiler))

Essy Ze Ninja

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:38 pm
User Image

________

Vannah paused to smile at the server as they came and left, declining a refill on her tea along the way. She wasn't sure if Jean was trying to comfort her at first, living at home all sounded dreadfully boring, and she knew, because that was exactly what she was doing now. The difference was, she didn't have a best mate to help get a flat in Lancashire, or anywhere. Still, she couldn't help but snicker at his brutal honesty. ”Oh don't you worry, I've enough crazy for the both of us—just stick with me and I'll make you as un-typically-Ravenclaw as ever—I have experience.” And, strangely enough, she actually wasn't lying about that. Liam was a Ravenclaw. Rhys was a Ravenclaw.... Vannah suddenly realized she might have a type. When he pondered the past few weeks of work, she took the time to drink from her tea but never took her blue eyes off of him. ”Well, that doesn't sound so interesting,” she commented flatly, then changed her tone half a beat later. ”Suppose that's a good thing though, yeah? The last thing the wizarding world needs is another dark wizard trying to “purify” everything.” She made sure to wiggle her fingers when she finished—a silly gesture for a silly belief.

Leaning closer across the table, several words from her magazine caught her eye. Sliding the page a bit closer, she spotted the familiar name of the man across from her and tagged along with a very particular quidditch star's name. A look of disbelief widened her eyes when she asked, ”Wait a minute—I do know you!—I've seen you in the magazines before, you dated one of England's chasers?” She couldn't quite believe it. But there it was in black and white print, glossing over rumors for the possible cause to their break-up. ”From everything I've read, she seems like such a b***h. And you're so nice. How did that happen?” She was quite serious in that moment, until she realized how mean that came off. ”I'm sorry, that was so rude of me, you don't have to answer that.” Then she covered her mouth, partially to look sympathetic but mostly to hide the smile. What she said was terrible and awkward and all she wanted to do was laugh like a mad woman but she forced herself to try and keep a straight face, hard as it was.

WITH WHO:: Jean

Julian Galaksylph

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:55 am
User Image

xFerdinand Delacroixxxxx Hufflepuff 5th yearxxxx Half Veela

ᵂⁱˢʰ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ᵇᵘⁱˡᵈ ᵃ ᵗⁱᵐᵉ ᵐᵃᶜʰⁱⁿᵉ
                                                                      ˢᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ˢᵉᵉ
                                                                      ᵀʰᵉ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢ ⁿᵒ ᵒⁿᵉ ᶜᵃⁿ ˢᵉᵉ
                                                                      ᶠᵉᵉˡˢ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ˢᵗᵃⁿᵈⁱⁿᵍ ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᵉᵈᵍᵉ
                                                                      ᴸᵒᵒᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳˢ
                                                                      ᴬⁿᵈ ʷⁱˢʰⁱⁿᵍ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵉʳᵉ ᵗʰᵉᵐ

"I'm likely going fish and chips" Ferdie said as they entered. "My folks find it hilarious and my grandma helped me make a tiny scrap book as alot had tiny adorable hearts draw on them. But yea I can see it looking weird." He replied. "Though it pretty awesome when the one sway danced for you. It did seem sad when we left." They placed thier orders and now awaited the good to be cooked. "Other than O.W.L tests excited for the school year? I might get to be the Managing Editor with the school paper, though mostly through being there the longest." Ferdie so hoped he would get the spot.

mc2

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:22 am
Rhett Fang Ye
<5th year>

"Weird isn't always a bad thing," Rhett said with a shrug, "And it is a good thing your family has a good attitude about it. Grandma's scrapbook might be a bit much though." Rhett shrugged.

Soon they were talking about Rhett's own gifts and Rhett chuckled at Ferdie's observation, "I try to visit them regularly so they don't get too sad. They love Professor Hill though. He takes good care of them. They were happy to see me because they missed my sister. Maybe I should try my had at herbology as a profession. I do have a knack for it." He shrugged again feeling a bit hopeless at deciding his future yet. To imagine that he had to have an idea already! Or he felt he should.

"The new year does sound exciting and I do look forward to seeing everyone again," Rhett said, "And congrats on the possible Managing Editor position. Sounds like a lot of work. You'll be great though if you get it. I always liked reading the school paper. Me, I'm heading back to the music club, I sort of flaked out last year but I think I need something to relax me and even if I'm not that great it is nice to go. Everyone is so talented."

Time: 2041-2042

Hello, then, Rhett
                                              Hm, adventurous and reckless,
                                              And you like pranks and can't sit still
                                              Yes, I know just where to place you

Gryffindor!

{OoC: }
                                              Kungfudemoness

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:24 am
User Image

xFerdinand Delacroixxxxx Hufflepuff 5th yearxxxx Half Veela

ᵂⁱˢʰ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ᵇᵘⁱˡᵈ ᵃ ᵗⁱᵐᵉ ᵐᵃᶜʰⁱⁿᵉ
                                                                      ˢᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ˢᵉᵉ
                                                                      ᵀʰᵉ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢ ⁿᵒ ᵒⁿᵉ ᶜᵃⁿ ˢᵉᵉ
                                                                      ᶠᵉᵉˡˢ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ˢᵗᵃⁿᵈⁱⁿᵍ ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᵉᵈᵍᵉ
                                                                      ᴸᵒᵒᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳˢ
                                                                      ᴬⁿᵈ ʷⁱˢʰⁱⁿᵍ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵉʳᵉ ᵗʰᵉᵐ

"I wouldn't be supprised if "a bit much" was my family's motto" Ferdie joked. He did love his oddball family. He did kinda wanna meet Rhett's family but Ferdie knew he have to go to them cause of Rhetts mom needing to stay to her forest. "Herbology sounds fun for a career, I'm just hoping for the not school paper likes my stuff after graduation. Kinda have all my eggs on one basket." Ferdie said with a shrug at the end. He gets good grades on written assignment and it been quite some time he has to rewrite an article for the paper so he assumed he was skilled at writing.

Ferdie's worry was set aside when the food arived. He decided to start on the chips of his fish and chips. He could here some giggling a table or so over. And of course ar we customary of his and Rhetts perpetual game. He waved to them causeing them to knock a drink over. "Hopefully I don't get anymore charming, as silly as that sounds. My mom gets it way worse. Theres a reason we dont do public beaches any more." He said turning back to thier table. When he was little he seemed ro keep weird people from flirting with his mom. But now that he was older and apparently less innocent there was plenty of beach jerks that it wasn't fun anymore.

mc2

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:38 am
Rhett Fang Ye
<5th year>

Rhett laughed at Ferdie's joke about his family. Ferdie's family was a bit eclectic-as one word could be used to describe it-but so could his. He felt that 'halfbreeds' (Rhett prefered "halflings" ) tended to have more unique families just based on the cultural influences of more than one species. Rhett nodded at Ferdie's assessment about futures and said, "I'm sure I'll be reading your articles in the Prophet or some other big name paper or magazine in the future. And I don't know if I want to do Herbology necessarily. A bit stereotypical, eh?" He shrugged, "Maybe I can work with magical creatures. I've thought of that too."

Rhett smiled when his friend charmed some girls who end up tipping over a glass. Sometimes Rhett wished he had Ferdie's abilities but in other ways he didn't, the attention seemed overwhelming at times. Rhett answered Ferdie about his mum's concerns, "I think girls in general get it way worse." His sister seemed to have issues with bullying because of what she was and guys liked to ask her out a lot because she was pretty. Too bad for them she had Devonte.

Time: 2041-2042

Hello, then, Rhett
                                              Hm, adventurous and reckless,
                                              And you like pranks and can't sit still
                                              Yes, I know just where to place you

Gryffindor!

{OoC: }
                                              Kungfudemoness

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 7:51 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⇾ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Leaky Cauldron
xxx⇾ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? No One... Yet
xxxx⇾ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Blind Date
xxxxx⇾ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I'll kill Yancy if this is a prank...

Michi was annoyed. Luckily, the annoying individual was safely away at school. The blonde looked at the letter from his brother once more, instructing him to meet some girl at the Leaky Cauldron for a date. His brother had managed to talk him into a blind date. Worse yet, she was magical. Yet another person in his life capable of the one skill he'd never be privy to. He sat at one of the tables, glad he didn't have to ride any more trains or buses for a while. He pulled out his cell phone, but it glitched and shut itself off. Cool. He was way early to meet a girl and now he had nothing to do. He propped up an elbow on the table, resting his chin in the palm of his hand while he waited for any sign of the girl. "Ich schwöre, wenn das ein Streich ist, werde ich ihn töten."

{{To Translate: "I swear if this is a prank, I'll kill him."}}
Devlyn Maycry

Hᴀsᴛ ᴅᴜ ᴇᴛᴡᴀs Zᴇɪᴛ ꜰᴜ̈ʀ ᴍɪᴄʜ ᴅᴀɴɴ sɪɴɢᴇ ɪᴄʜ ᴇɪɴ Lɪᴇᴅ ꜰᴜ̈ʀ ᴅɪᴄʜ
Vᴏɴ 99 Lᴜꜰᴛʙᴀʟʟᴏɴs ᴀᴜꜰ ɪʜʀᴇᴍ Wᴇɢ ᴢᴜᴍ Hᴏʀɪᴢᴏɴᴛ
Dᴇɴᴋsᴛ ᴅᴜ ᴠɪᴇʟʟᴇɪᴄʜᴛ ɢʀᴀᴅ ᴀɴ ᴍɪᴄʜ ᴅᴀɴɴ sɪɴɢᴇ ɪᴄʜ ᴇɪɴ Lɪᴇᴅ ꜰᴜ̈ʀ ᴅɪᴄʜ
Vᴏɴ 99 Lᴜꜰᴛʙᴀʟʟᴏɴs ᴜɴᴅ, ᴅᴀss sᴏ ᴡᴀs ᴠᴏɴ sᴏ ᴡᴀs ᴋᴏᴍᴍᴛ
Aᴜꜰ ɪʜʀᴇᴍ Wᴇɢ ᴢᴜᴍ Hᴏʀɪᴢᴏɴᴛ ʜɪᴇʟᴛ ᴍᴀɴ ꜰᴜ̈ʀ UFOs ᴀᴜs ᴅᴇᴍ Aʟʟ
Dᴀʀᴜᴍ sᴄʜɪᴄᴋᴛᴇ ᴇɪɴ Gᴇɴᴇʀᴀʟ 'Nᴇ Fʟɪᴇɢᴇʀsᴛᴀꜰꜰᴇʟ ʜɪɴᴛᴇʀʜᴇʀ
Aʟᴀʀᴍ ᴢᴜ ɢᴇʙᴇɴ, ᴡᴇɴɴ's sᴏ ᴡᴀ̈ʀ ᴅᴀʙᴇɪ ᴡᴀʀᴇɴ ᴅᴏʀᴛ ᴀᴍ Hᴏʀɪᴢᴏɴᴛ
Nᴜʀ 99 Lᴜꜰᴛʙᴀʟʟᴏɴs

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 8:35 pm
User ImageUser Image

You can fake that smile
                                                              For a
                                                              hollow while
                                                              But the
                                                              kids all learn
                                                              Once those
                                                              bridges burn

Flick couldn't believe she'd agreed to this stupid blind date. She wasn't even sure why she had. She barely even tolerated Yancy as a team member, so why she thought she'd like his brother was beyond her. Maybe she just figured it was time to go on a date of some kind in her life. She sighed and scratched her arm. She had arrived a little early, but Yancy had been oh so kind to provide her with a picture of his brother. Which wasn't weird at all. Not at all.

She sighed and looked around before spotting the blonde boy. She walked over and plopped into a seat at the table he was at. "Hi I'm Flick. Your brother is nuts. Don't expect any snogging or touching or weird crap like that. I'm only here because he whined at me for 2 whole years and I got sick of telling him no." Oh yeah that was why she was here. She sighed and when the waitress made her way over she quickly ordered a butter beer for herself.

And don't be surprised
                                                              If they don't
                                                              buy your lies
                                                              Some of us can see
                                                              through
                                                              Your stained glass eyes

xxxThe s**t gets thicker.... It's toxic
                                                              xxxxxxPot kettle, pot kettle black... Talk that, talk that smack
                                                              xxxxxxxxxDid you hear about that b***h, and what she did? I don't believe it
                                                              xxxxxxxxxxxxWhat a ho. What a tramp. What a slut.
                                                              xxxxxxxxx
                                                              Pot kettle, pot kettle black... Watch your, watch your back

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 8:50 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⇾ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Leaky Cauldron
xxx⇾ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Flick
xxxx⇾ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Blind Date
xxxxx⇾ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I'll kill Yancy anyway

Michi lifted an eyebrow when a rather annoyed looking brunette flopped into the chair across him. He tried to remember the picture his brother had sent, but it had been rather... creepily taken. Luckily, she introduced herself. For some reason, she chose to go by her nickname rather than her real name, but he decided to think on that later. For now, he had to silently wish pain and agonies on his brother for setting him up with this seemingly angry female. "I am supposed to be glad to meet you, but vee don't seem to be connectink. I am Michi, and yes, my brother is very, very annoyink. You must be Arienne, ja?" A smirk pulled on his lips, knowing his brother had expressly told him not to call her by her first name. Perhaps she was a**l about it. But if she wanted to try to play mean, he'd take the same path.

{{To Translate:}}
Devlyn Maycry

Hᴀsᴛ ᴅᴜ ᴇᴛᴡᴀs Zᴇɪᴛ ꜰᴜ̈ʀ ᴍɪᴄʜ ᴅᴀɴɴ sɪɴɢᴇ ɪᴄʜ ᴇɪɴ Lɪᴇᴅ ꜰᴜ̈ʀ ᴅɪᴄʜ
Vᴏɴ 99 Lᴜꜰᴛʙᴀʟʟᴏɴs ᴀᴜꜰ ɪʜʀᴇᴍ Wᴇɢ ᴢᴜᴍ Hᴏʀɪᴢᴏɴᴛ
Dᴇɴᴋsᴛ ᴅᴜ ᴠɪᴇʟʟᴇɪᴄʜᴛ ɢʀᴀᴅ ᴀɴ ᴍɪᴄʜ ᴅᴀɴɴ sɪɴɢᴇ ɪᴄʜ ᴇɪɴ Lɪᴇᴅ ꜰᴜ̈ʀ ᴅɪᴄʜ
Vᴏɴ 99 Lᴜꜰᴛʙᴀʟʟᴏɴs ᴜɴᴅ, ᴅᴀss sᴏ ᴡᴀs ᴠᴏɴ sᴏ ᴡᴀs ᴋᴏᴍᴍᴛ
Aᴜꜰ ɪʜʀᴇᴍ Wᴇɢ ᴢᴜᴍ Hᴏʀɪᴢᴏɴᴛ ʜɪᴇʟᴛ ᴍᴀɴ ꜰᴜ̈ʀ UFOs ᴀᴜs ᴅᴇᴍ Aʟʟ
Dᴀʀᴜᴍ sᴄʜɪᴄᴋᴛᴇ ᴇɪɴ Gᴇɴᴇʀᴀʟ 'Nᴇ Fʟɪᴇɢᴇʀsᴛᴀꜰꜰᴇʟ ʜɪɴᴛᴇʀʜᴇʀ
Aʟᴀʀᴍ ᴢᴜ ɢᴇʙᴇɴ, ᴡᴇɴɴ's sᴏ ᴡᴀ̈ʀ ᴅᴀʙᴇɪ ᴡᴀʀᴇɴ ᴅᴏʀᴛ ᴀᴍ Hᴏʀɪᴢᴏɴᴛ
Nᴜʀ 99 Lᴜꜰᴛʙᴀʟʟᴏɴs

Diagon Alley

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]