Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lumiere Housing District
1512: Vixen and Crevan Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yo punny nut
Crew

Trash

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:09 am
Zen House

Vixen's Bedroom:
                                  I do my best thinking at night when everyone else is sleeping. No interruptions. No noise. I like the feeling of being awake when no one else is.
                                  User Image

Master Bathroom:
                                  I sat up, sliding them off, and the quiet around me did not, for once, seem empty and vast. Instead, for the first time in a while, it felt like it already was full.
                                  User Image

Indoor Shrine:
                                  Grudges are for those who insist that they are owed something; forgiveness, however, is for those who are substantial enough to move on.
                                  User Image

Second Living Room (Indoor Zen Garden):
                                  The mind can go in a thousand directions, but on this beautiful path, I walk in peace. With each step, the wind blows. With each step, a flower blooms.
                                  User Image

Crevan's Bedroom:
                                  The day I understood everything, was the day I stopped trying to figure everything out. The day I knew peace was the day I let everything go.
                                  User Image

Tea Ceremony Room:
                                  Let us not seek to satisfy our thirst for freedom by drinking from the cup of bitterness and hatred.
                                  User Image

Bathrooms:
                                  All I ever wanted was to reach out and touch another human being not just with my hands but with my heart.
                                  User Image

Living Room:
                                  Have you ever heard the wonderful silence just before the dawn? Or the quiet and calm just as a storm ends? Or perhaps you know the silence when you haven't the answer to a question you've been asked, or the hush of a country road at night, or the expectant pause of a room full of people when someone is just about to speak, or, most beautiful of all, the moment after the door closes and you're alone in the whole house? Each one is different, you know, and all very beautiful if you listen carefully.
                                  User Image

Kitchen:
                                  But even so, every now and then I would feel a violent stab of loneliness. The very water I drink, the very air I breathe, would feel like long, sharp needles. The pages of a book in my hands would take on the threatening metallic gleam of razor blades. I could hear the roots of loneliness creeping through me when the world was hushed at four o'clock in the morning.
                                  User Image

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:44 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Heading out wasn't necessarily Alexander's plan. However, he got called in from work to run his shift, and Zara wanted him to run an errand as she went off about her business. He wasn't necessarily bothered by such clashing strokes of interests, but he would really rather be home right now. So here Alex was; a cake in one hand with a card sitting on top of the box it rested in, and another larger, flat box with pizza so fresh, the heat burned his palm - although he paid it no mind.

The dirty blonde stood before Vixen's front door, both hands full, and wondered how in the world was he to knock with no avaliable fist? He stared at the moment at the door knob, took a glance around his surroundings, then finally decided to tap at the door with a kick light enough not to leave damage, but loud enough to be heard.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

User Image

Where. Vixen's House || With. Himself || Mood. Indifferent
Bank. $1000 || Status. Single || Outfit. [x]

Lyeisander

pablothiccasso

Supportive Loiterer

yo punny nut
Crew

Trash

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:19 am
User Image
V I X E N ☯ 九尾狐 ☯ K I T S U N E

『 G U A R D I A N ☯S P I R I T 』

'She was chaos and beauty intertwined. A tornado of roses from divine.'

User Image

She had a great time yesterday despite the tragic event and a minor break down she had. The fox woke up from her deep slumber, her eyes swollen from the tears she shed last night. She had a long conversation with Zara in her room. Vixen felt the need to get things off of her chest and she had definitely feel so much better than before. She stretched, rays of the morning sun shone right at her, beautiful greenery welcomed her into the new day the moment she opened her eyes. The cold air felt ticklish against her skin and she wrapped herself in her tails almost immediately. She stepped out of the guestroom and into her own, putting on a sweater to warm herself up. She breathed a content sigh. Wearing nothing but a shirt and underwear had always been her favourite kind of outfit. The fox skipped down the stairs and opened the door to her fridge, revealing all sorts of desserts. She took out a cupcake and licked on the icing, letting out a small squeal of excitement when the sweetness spread inside the mouth. Just as she was about to take another bite, she heard a knock on the door. Curious, she looked through the peeking hole and a familiar blonde came into sight. She opened the door, ”Good morning~! What brings you here?” she asked, cocking her head to the side. Looking at the things in his hand, she assumed Zara was the one who sent him here. ”Let’s not stand outside, come in and have a seat.” she stood to the side and motioned for the man to enter. If he wanted to, that is. She wouldn’t force him to.

”Have you heard from Edin? I hope she’s alright. It’d be great if the police catches the stalker soon.”

'I hate the way I don't hate you. Not even close. Not even a little bit, not even at all.'

I Feel: (( Calm ))
I Think: (( Such a nice day~! ))
What I'm Wearing: (( Shirt and Underwear ))
Who's With Me: (( Alex ))
Who Am I Dating: (( No One ))

OOC:

african american apparel

Name

Name

Name

Name

Name

Name

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:00 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Thankfully his make shift knock worked. A barely dressed Vixen opened the door with unexpected chipperness. It was the extreme opposite of how she seemed yesterday... Or he was pretty sure she was upset yesterday. He caught a glimpse of the red eyed fox, but before he could ask if she was cry, Edin had stolen the show. Alexander shifted on his feet and raised the boxes of food and the little note card Zara left him with while saying, "Delivery." She then made way for him to make an entrance - which he cautiously did despite his many times visiting Vixen - and made way to the kitchen to set the stuff aside.

"Zara told me she owed you... Dessert?" Alexander set everything aside and with a careful hand, opened the cake box, "She told me to get you a cake. She never told me what type? So I sorta got a marble cake." he shrugged and presented the professionally baked and frosted cake, "Best of both worlds, I guess." the dirty blonde felt the urge to begin serving the dessert - it was being in the kitchen that made the whim kick in. He was so used to cooking and serving for the girls. He rapped his fingers on the counter top and tilted his head side to side before ultimately shrugging in response to the question on Edin. "She's fine. She had Gideon there to distract her." the faintest smirk appeared on his face.

With yesterday still on his mind and Vixen before him, Alex didn't want to talk about Edin. He wanted to know if she was alright. He knew Zara had stayed the night with her because she hadn't been feeling too well, but it was never said why. "I uh... I brought you pizza. You didn't look too happy before and you know... Pizza is great." Alexander shrugged. So he wasn't the smoothest talker. He knew damn well that Vixen knew that herself. But his intentions were good and he was sure that this was a good move.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

User Image

Where. Vixen's House || With. Himself || Mood. Indifferent
Bank. $1000 || Status. Single || Outfit. [x]

Lyeisander

pablothiccasso

Supportive Loiterer

yo punny nut
Crew

Trash

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:39 pm
User Image

User Image

Vixen smiled, a faint chuckle excaped her lips as she closed the door behind her. Her eyes glistened the moment she recognized the familiar scent and she quickly gobbled up what was remaining of the cupcake she had in her hand. "Oh, yes. She certainly does." the fox shot him her mischievous signature smile. Vixen had backed her up with the lie she came up with but the fox had certainly felt a little sorry for applying too much strength on Zara's chest yesterday. Vixen chuckled, feeling a little sorry for the trouble Zara had put him through but she doesn't remember asking Zara for a pizza. Unless..

"I didn't think Zara would make you her errand boy. Sorry about that but it appears you've made the right choice! It's a marble cake kind of day for me today. Thank you!" her hand absent mindedly rubbed the back of her head as she made her way into the kitchen. Her tails were being a nuisance at the time, knocking over things in her kitchen though she had paid no mind to it, she'll just pick it up later. "That's good to hear, I didn't think there'd be stalkers in Soleil, too." but wasn't Gideon holding hands with the girl named Silvia, yesterday? Such complication. Vixen could only shake her head and sigh. Just as she was speak up once more, Alex had already beat her to it. The silly grin on her face had stiffened which had then slowly shrunk into a smile. One that seemed a little more genuine than the ones she had on a regular basis. "Ahh- I didn't think you'd notice. I thought I had hid it well enough- sorry if I had caused you any unnecessary trouble." she breathed a sigh. Her hands reach up to her eyes after she remembered how swollen they were. She chuckled dryly. "Thank you, though. I appreciate ot a lot, really." Alex wasn't smooth with his words and Vixen knew that very well but despite that, the fox was very touched by his efforts and she couldn't help but laugh.

'I hate the way I don't hate you. Not even close. Not even a little bit, not even at all.'

I Feel: (( Calm ))
I Think: (( ... ))

OOC: AAAAWWW THAT LITTLE SWEETHEART HAHAHHA emotion_awesome

african american apparel

Name

Name

Name

Name

Name

Name

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:23 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

One thing about Alexander was how observant the male had become over the years. Even the faintest things don't go without notice. He may not say anything, but he certainly knows a thing or too. Alex had noticed how the fox's tails swung about excitedly, knocking things over recklessly and how Vixen hadn't cared much to try to control it, or at least pick up what had fallen. He noticed signs of Zara being here the night before - his sister's perfume still lingered a bit in the place. And he noticed how swollen her eyes were from the moment she opened the door with a welcoming smile and a half eaten cupcake in hand all the way back to the barbecue when she had joined the group red eyed and dreary.

Truthfully, he felt for her. Maybe it was because he knew Zara just so happened to be as heartbroken as Vixen is now. Maybe it bothered him even more that he couldn't shake off the feeling that it was him that broke Zara and now he can't help but blame himself for Vixen's heart break too - whether or not it was him who really done it. So ultimately, his answer was pizza. A rather simple resolution from a rather simple man. He wasn't quite sure how to put sentences together and make them sound pretty and reassuring. But he sure as hell knew what to do to make people feel better. A man of action was Alexander.

He bit his bottom lip, frowning slightly at her melancholic mood change - once again blaming himself for it - and in response opened the pizza box. "No. It wasn't no type a trouble." He shrugged, pulling out a slice; cheese stretching out long and steam rising with a hypontizing aroma. He folded the slice in half. "I wanted to." It was now his turn to return Vixen's small, but geniune smile. All that mattered to Alexander now was that she was okay. Maybe he'll let himself run a little late for work. It's only for a good cause, of course.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

User Image

Where. Vixen's House || With. Vixen || Mood. Concerned
Bank. $1000 || Status. Single || Outfit. [x] || O.O.C. I've nicknamed him Sinnermon Bun 4laugh

Lyeisander

pablothiccasso

Supportive Loiterer

yo punny nut
Crew

Trash

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:16 pm
User Image

User Image

She smiled, her golden irises focusing on the dirty blonde. Truth be told, she didn't think he'd notice what had happened yesterday. She hid her emotions quite well. At least, that's what she had initially thought. She caught a glimpse of her reflection that bounced off the shiny surface of the metal kitchenware and sighed over her now swollen eyes. 'How hideous.' was what she thought as she shook her head. The smell of the cheese lingered around the kitchen the moment he opened the pizza box. The smell of cheese was strong enough to make her drool. She reached and grabbed one of the slices, watching the long strands of cheese stretch. She took a bite, the sweet aroma built up inside her mouth and she let out a small hum of delight, her tails gently swaying about.

"I wanted to." his voice echoed and the fox's smile deepened slightly more than before.

"That's really sweet of you. Truth be told, you're the person I least expected to do something like this when I first met you. You were so distant-" exclaimed the fox in attempt to cover up her embarrassment. She had known Zara for a long, long time now. Which surprised her when she mentioned she had a step brother all of a sudden. Vixen would tease the blonde but she'd get no response, in which she had gradually given up picking on him until they had gotten to know each other a little better. She didn't think he'd turn out to be such a caring person until she witnessed how he was like with Zara. Vixen smiled as she shook her head. She was certainly glad she had reliable friends she could count on. "It's pathetic, you know? Being hung up over the past. It's even worse when you realize four centuries had already passed." she breathed a sigh, walking over to fetch two glasses of water for both the man and herself. "Say, do you believe in love? Aren't you afraid that despite how they always tell you they wouldn't leave, they'd go back on their words and leave you? Like you never meant anything to them?" she set the cup down in front of him as she took a sip out of her own. She wasn't angry with what happened anymore, he left her for someone else. They were both guardian spirits. Protecting their own people are their priority but still, the fox would still believe there were other ways to solve the problem than to just up and leave her. He was forced to marry someone else in order to save his people and with him agreeing to it without any hesitation, it had truly hurt the fox's feelings. She could still feel the despair she felt back then, even up until now. Her irises darkened and the glimmer within them disappeared altogether. "I'd like to believe those types of cases happen only once in a while but throughout the many years I've spent people watching, I've noticed most people are like that, too. That the things they say are merely empty words." she breathed a sigh and took another bite out of the slice of pizza. She couldn't help but wonder at some point if both Zara and Alexander would just up and leave her, too. The fox herself knows better than anyone that they would never do such a thing and yet, there she stood, in front of someone who had came to visit her out of good intentions, doubting their friendship. Vixen hated herself for even letting such a thought cross her mind. She gnawed at her bottom lip, her teeth nearly digging into her flesh.

"I'm not inteferring with your plans or anything, am I? I won't keep you around if you're busy-"

I Feel: (( Grateful ))

OOC: LOL Sinnermon Bun emotion_facepalm why xD

african american apparel

Name

Name

Name

Name

Name

Name

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:50 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

As he bit into the pizza, the sauce ran down his chin. Alexander rolled his eyes at himself, and wiped the tomato sauce off, licking it off the back of his hands childishly. As he did so, he listened to Vixen. He was sure that's what she needed. An ear. But by the sounds of it, it wasn't his ear she was expecting. Alex snorted and licked his lips before defending himself, "I'm not distant. You're just pretty ******** annoying. Especially with Zara." He knew it was a lie. Well, the part where he said he isn't distant. The annoying part? That definitely still stands. Vixen seemed to have taken a liking into picking on him when he first met her through his sister. Truthfully, he was distant then because he was going through culture shock - and even though years has passed, he still technically was.

Then he fell into the background once more, and let Vixen vent. He listened to every word, and hung on to every syllable until a heavy question loomed over him - "Say, do you believe in love?" It wasn't heavy because he went through intense heart break via lover, but because the conversation suddenly became deeper than he somewhat expected. The attention had suddenly switched to him. And Alexander just sat there, green eyes locked on Vixen's with the pizza stuffed in his mouth. He quickly took a bite, chewed and swallowed. "Uh... crap... ummm... I mean, yeah I do." He said simply and shrugged, because honestly, love was just that simple to him. He loved his family, and thought of them every day even though majority of them passed. He loves the feeling of capturing the perfect action shot. He loves the adrenaline rush he gets when fist fighting - which often times got him in deep s**t. But that was it. Love was love. It wasn't that deep nor that shallow. With that in mind, Alex cleared his throat and spoke up once again.

"I never been in love like that before. I never had the time to. I can't necessarily relate." And that was an honest answer. Most relationships he had been in were with girls he knew only dated him because they thought he was rugged sexy or because it would piss their parents off to see them with him. Most relationships he had been in, he only stuck around a bit for sex and to take with him to parties his drug bosses would invite him to. He never truely had anything special with anyone. "- But. But where I'm from, we live by the love and die by the love. I've seen many men meet death with no mercy and stood there knowing damn well that was it... just for love. I don't know love as anything else. I'll fight to death - or at least until love is won." Alexander shrugged and took a sip of water, feeling slightly overwhelmed by the amount of talking he just did. He vigorously shook his head to Vixen's concerns about his plans. He wasn't going to leave her like this. She only just got started getting it all out hasn't she? Wouldn't it be wrong of him to leave now? "It's too late. I'm invested."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

User Image

Where. Vixen's House || With. Vixen || Mood. Concerned
Bank. $1000 || Status. Single || Outfit. [x] || O.O.C. Because he's a precious cinnamon bun that isn't all that pure xD

Lyeisander

pablothiccasso

Supportive Loiterer

yo punny nut
Crew

Trash

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:39 am
User Image

User Image

"Oh, so I'm annoying now, am I? I'll show you what annoying is." Vixen laughed as she proceeded to cross her arms.

She had always picked on those she finds interesting. Especially those that seemed distant and reserved. The fox was always curious as to what lies beneath their cold exterior and poor Alexander was no exception. She twiddled her fingers the moment everything fell silent. She didn't mind. It was the kind of comfortable silence she had always liked. She spun on her heel and pushed herself up onto the counter, her eyes downcast and focused on her thigh. Though she always had her smile plastered upon her face, her eyes always revealed her true emotions. Her eyes never smile. Not ever since the past incident. "Oh? I didn't think you'd say that." she chuckled, then shifted her gaze towards Alex as he spoke. Her eyes widened in surprise, her expression soon reverted back into a smile as he described the people back where he used to lived. "That's sweet. I haven't seen such a thing in ages. So, it's quite heartwarming to hear that there are still people like that out there. If only.." she stopped her sentence.
If only..
According to Zara, Alex had never really engaged himself in a serious relationship and Vixen was curious as to what kinds of things he might say. His answer had definitely surprised her. "Who knew a man that cusses all day can end up saying something so touching. You're certainly full of surprises. I like men full of surprises." the fox teased, then laughed as she anticipated what sort of reaction she would get out of him this time. "You know, people always assume how the spirit world would be such an amazing place to live in. When truth is, it's not." she breathed a heavy sigh and took another slice of pizza and chowed down on it. She didn't mind having her lips smeared with tomato sauce. At least not until she finished it.

"It's too late. I'm invested." the fox chuckled.
"Keep that up and this 'annoying girl' might just fall in love with you." she teased, grabbing a tissue to wipe her mouth with. Oh, how nice would that be, if that were true. She'd forget about the past, forget about everything. She chuckled at the thought. She has tried, oh, so many times. No matter how many people she's slept with, her thoughts would always drift back to her past love. She sighed. "Say, how do you forget about someone?" They always say. If you love someone, you'd let them go. Let them find their happiness but then it's hard. It was very hard for Vixen to let go. It seemed almost.. impossible.

OOC: that pun- i can't even-

african american apparel

Name

Name

Name

Name

Name

Name

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 2:17 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Hearing Vixen laugh was a relief. It was an indication he was doing something right despite his lack of charm. Alex rolled his eyes at Vixen and mouthed the word "okay" sarcastically as the fox got it out her system. He knew she loved going after him. He was an easy target afterall. He might as well wear a bullseye on his back. Together, Him and Vixen sat on the counter, every so often silence blanketed them something comforting and warm. Those were the moments he liked the most. He didn't have to try hard to do anything. He didn't have to watch his tongue because "some things may work back in the slums, Alex but they won't work here" (as told by Zara). He didn't have to worry about triggers, or triggering someone else. He didn't have to worry about hurting anyone's feelings or anything. All he had to do was sit there and be. As long as the person knew he was there, everything was fine.

It just so happened that the moments where conversation sparked up again, Alexander's truth was the right things to say. That, too, was a relief to him. It was honestly funny seeing Vixen's eyes widen. Her shock was a good kick. Seems like the fox doesn't expect much from him either. Alexander scrunched up his nose and snorted, "Heart warming? Sweet? That's not sweet. There's nothing romantic about it. Love isn't supposed to give you butterflies. It's not supposed to make you see things in rose-color, or fill your heart with warm fuzzy stuff - whatever they teach you in pop culture and all that." Alexander looked up at Vixen, his facial expression hardened, his gaze stern - all of which were completely unintentional. "People actually die for love, Vixen. Blood shed. Those are real tears. Actual pain. But they endure it because it's love. Love is a dangerous force. People will kill for the love of someone else. People will start mass genocides for the love of a country. People would out themselves simply for the love of themselves. Maybe that's why heart break runs so deep. Because you'll go so very ******** far with all this passion in you - and you know, you'll swear up and down that this is it! This is right! Because this is love! And then things will just... fall flat." When the last word escaped his lips, Alex felt regret. Was that the right thing to say? Maybe he shouldn't have been so honest... maybe he should have kept it simple. Would she be hurt? Was that bad? He quickly adverted eye contact and muttered an apology under his breath.

Raising the glass of water to his lips, cursing at himself, and preparing to take a sip, Vixen caught him off guard. "Who knew a man that cusses all day can end up saying something so touching. You're certainly full of surprises. I like men full of surprises." Alexander sat up straight, flustered and absolutely defensive, "I-I'm not - I'm not illiterate!" He wasn't going to sit there and run through his resume with anyone. Who would believe him anyways? He knew he didn't look like a kid that skipped grades and graduated top 3 in his class, but he couldn't help it. It always came and nipped him in the a** every once in a while. Alex felt his cheeks burning pink hearing Vixen continue to tease him. Fall in love with him? As if. Alexander finished the last of his water, and caved into himself; like a turtle in its shell. Once again silence fell between them, and Vixen broke it. "How to forget someone?" Alexander repeated. He thought about it for a second and finally said flatly, "You don't."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

User Image

Where. Vixen's House || With. Vixen || Mood. Uncomfortable
Bank. $1000 || Status. Single || Outfit. [x] || O.O.C. - - -

Lyeisander

pablothiccasso

Supportive Loiterer

yo punny nut
Crew

Trash

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:05 am
User Image

User Image

The fox cringed at his words simply because what he said was true. Things that story books portray are merely just fantasies. Love.. was no where close to that. Deep down she understood. However, the fox was refusing to face reality. She let out a small, dry laugh. How can she be a Guardian Spirit with this kind of mentality? With her running away from her problems simply because they were too much for her to handle. She turned out to be a pretty irresponsible being in the end. Wasn't she supposed to be wise? She sighed once again. She turned her head in the direction where Alex sat. "I suppose so. Perhaps this so called "love" is just an illus-" Her sentence was cut off just as she was about to speak. Her irises darkened almost instantly at his words. Ah, the ugliness of humanity. She noticed the slight tension in the atmosphere the moment he finished speaking. The fox smiled, and simply shook her head in return at his apology. "No need to apologize. You are right about that. So.. brutally right." she knew her fellow companion had always been an honest and straight forward person. She had already known what would be thrown at her the moment she decided to talk to him. Unlike the others, Alex doesn't seem to sugar coat his words much. He tells her what she needs to hear instead of what she wants to hear. She appreciates it a lot despite the unpleasantness she felt at first. Her gaze drifted from her sink to the direction of the shrine. She couldn't help but recall what her guardian had spoke of mankind: "Earth is full of humans yet.. not a single speck of humanity can be seen." young Vixen would then ask, "So they are like beasts?" How naive of Vixen. The Goddess would then shake her head in denial.

"No, child. How dreadfully wrong you are. To speak of the "bestial" cruelty of man.. it is unjust and offensive to beasts. No animals, not a single being could ever be so cruel as a man. None."

The fox shook her head and reverted her gaze back towards Alex. Then, she smiled. "Yes, Alex. I won't deny the fact that what you said is true." answered the fox as she grabbed both her cup and Alex's. "The moment a man loses their humanity is when their selfishness had overpowered this 'love' people talk about." She poured the liquid into the half empty cup and watched it slowly fill up to the point where it's about to overflow. Vixen tilted the glass of water and watched the remaining liquid rain down upon the filled cup. Her eyes narrowed at the sight of the overflowing liquid that spread across her kitchen counter. "..and then there's Chaos." she murmured, as she looked down at the mess she had created. Vixen wasn't thinking straight when she had created this mess and she breathed yet another heavy sigh. How many times has it been today? Honestly, she had lost count. She cringed at the sight of the drenched pizza box cover and then at the small plastic lying beside it. She picked it up, then gave it a good shake to remove the water on the surface. "But despite all those disasters. I'd still like to believe that there are some people, a small portion of mankind that are.. untainted by all these madness. That this heartwarming 'love' I believe it still exists. It's slowly disappearing but it's still there and as long as the fire of humanity continue to burn inside them, this 'love' still exist." she answered. She stiffened after hearing his next answer. So you don't forget about the other person? Vixen leaned against the counter. "If you don't forget.. then what do you do? What do I do? Sex doesn't seem to work either." the fox laughed, a hint of self mockery could be heard in her voice.

OOC:

african american apparel

Name

Name

Name

Name

Name

Name

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:07 am
User Image
User Image
User Image
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

It was definitely a bad move. Vixen's mood made an ugly turn. The Fox's monologue was certainly darker than his. The puddle of water on the countertop slowly spread, sopping up everything in its path. She spoke of love so ugly... Alexander couldn't think of anything else to say or do, "Yikes." was what he uttered under his breath, quickly grabbing a paper towel to clean up the mess. "You know, Vixen, it isn't that black or white. Nothing is that black or white. Nothing is completely evil or completely good. Everyone is capable of loving people in that... corny Comedy Romance kind of way. Love doesn't take on one form -" All this explaning was making Alexander feel fatigued. Not to mention the topic was far too sappy and cliche for his liking. He was suddenly wishing for the silence again. But knowing the current situation he was in, it wasn't a smart move. He can't let this moment end like this - it'll be the last thing Vixen'll remember. She'll linger on it.

He tossed away the wet napkins and blurted out with frustration, "Just let it be, Vixen! Let love be love, stop trying to find it! Or whatever sort of it you're looking for! Just ********... eat! And sleep! And live, man! Let it be." Alex huffed, ripping off the wet pizza box cover, smashing it into a soppy wet cardboard mass, and tossing it out. He stared at the bin, unable to look at Vixen for the moment - he was getting a little riled up and cranky from all the talking - then finally exhaled, letting all the frustration out and finding his calm again.

"If you don't forget... then what do you do?" The question made no sense to Alex. Wasn't it a simple answer? If you don't forget you remember. That's basic logic. They were antonyms. But that wouldn't help Vixen. It'll probably upset her just as his previous answer had. He bit his bottom lip, shaking his head at what she had thought was a good resolution - sex never helps. He knew it doesn't help. Zara was a prime example. Alexander licked his lips and finally spoke up after his lingering silence, "If... if you're reading something... and you like that something you're reading... then you come across like... a page or a chapter you don't like, would you tear it out?" He finally looked back at Vixen again, locking eyes with her, "Because... if it were me, I wouldn't... I don't know if that part is important or not. Maybe I'll turn the page or move on to the next chapter, and something great happens cause of that shitty part... or maybe... other things will happen. Bigger, more important things... and then that crap part won't even matter anymore because there's other stuff to think about."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

User Image

Where. Vixen's House || With. Vixen || Mood. Frustrated

Lyeisander

pablothiccasso

Supportive Loiterer

yo punny nut
Crew

Trash

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:01 am
User Image

User Image

Her ears drooped. Tails hung lifelessly behind her back. The glimmer within her irises dimmed as she looked at her thigh with downcast eyes. Had she made a mistake to spill everything out? Deep down she had already known the answer to her questions. The fox simply wanted to hear what she wanted to hear but she knew that both Zara and Alex would give her the harsh reality check. She ngawed at her bottom lip, her flesh turning white as she bit down on them. A small light flickered on the surface of her golden irises. Tears were rolling about, on the verge of trickling down the sides of her face. She forced her laughter, desperately trying to hold her tears back as she turned her head towards the window. The last thing she would do is cry in front of somebody, troubling him further is the last thing she'd like to do. Just how many times does she need someone to tell her off? How long more is she going to get so hung up on her past? The next time she turned around, she had her mischievous grin plastered upon her face though it appeared a little.. stiff.

"You both are very much alike. She told me the same thing." she chuckled. "I understand. It's about time I grow up from this little fairytale I've been living in. Sorry if I had upset you. I wasn't.. thinking straight." answered Vixen with her voice filled with guilt. The last thing she wants is for someone to get riled up over her personal problems. "I think it's about time I cut off all ties with him. Yeah. It's for the best." she pursed her quivering lips. "You know- I can still feel sparks flying whenever I speak to him. It felt like everything was back to normal, that nothing matters but it's when he mentioned his wife that things start to fall out of place again. It's hard to let go, especially if they're still being intimate with you. This friendship turned out to be a lot more toxic than I thought. Hey, this is pathetic isn't it?" her voice cracked halfway through her speech and she could feel the warm liquid flowing out of her eyes. She crouched on the floor and buried her face into her knees while her tails engulfed her small body. Their surroundings fell silent once more. Occasional sobs could be heard as she tried to stop her tears.

"I already have the answer to these problems yet here I am, standing around expecting you to tell me the things I wanted to hear instead. I want to move forward. I don't want to live in the past." she stood up, pulling off the picture framed on the wall and threw it into the trash. "You can go ******** yourself. And YOU." she pointed at Alex, her fingers quivering in the process as she looked at him with nothing but despair in her eyes. "Yell at me, hit me- Do whatever you want. Give me the reality check I need."

I Feel: (( Frustrated, Depressed ))
I Think: (( What the hell are you doing, Vixen. ))

OOC:

african american apparel

Name

Name

Name

Name

Name

Name

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:14 am
User Image
User Image
User Image
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

This... Isn't fun. Alex was feeling awfully exhausted at this point. Too much talking. Too much. He needs a nap. Vixen was getting a little scary, too. Her grin was weird. Not quite right. Not like the others. It was stiff with defeat, just like the rest of her. Stiff and limp and lifeless. All in one. Alexander sat on his side of the countertop, watching as Vixen broke down in front of him. Her eyes swollen and glossy from tears that dared to fall once again, and her voice cracked despite the attempt to laugh it off. Alex felt his regression habit creeping up on him as his shoulders fell, and his back hunch over, caving into himself. "I'm not upset." He practically whispered. Well not with her anyways. He certainly wasn't feeling the greatest about this little thing they had going on. "You're not pathetic..." he whispered quiter than the last. And she kept going on until he fell completely silent.

Alexander bowed his head - at this point the conversation had wrung out every bit of energy out of him. He kind of felt like flopping over and calling it a day. "- and YOU" his green eyes darted towards Vixen, head still bowed, body still hunched over. "Yell at me, hit me- Do whatever you want. Give me the reality check I need." Alex stared at her. Dead silent. His facial expression blank, his eyes heavy with exhaustion, then he got up from off the counter, headed towards Vixen with awkward hesitance, then wrapped his arms around the fox into a hug. Truthfully it wasn't the best hug... wasn't necessarily the warmest... and Alexander certainly felt odd hugging her - he isn't much of a hugger. But it was an attempt. It was something. He felt weird doing so, extremely uncomfortable, but it was what he thought she needed.

Then a few minutes into the hug, Alexander grabbed the paper towel roll off the countertop, and hit Vixen on the top of the head with it. "Stop making messes. It's annoying."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

User Image

Where. Vixen's House || With. Vixen || Mood. Frustrated

pablothiccasso

Supportive Loiterer

yo punny nut
Crew

Trash

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:37 pm
User Image

User Image

He atmosphere fell silent; Vixen has to stop. Unwilling to move forward and being indecisive will only cause more trouble to others, like how she had troubled Zara last night. She stared at the blonde, her gaze blank. She shut her eyes instinctively, bracing herself for the solid slap she expected but instead, what she felt was the warmth of what seemed like a body. Her eyes shot open the moment she felt the small embrace. It was awkward, perhaps even strange but it still felt comforting in some way. Judging from Alex's character, she assumed the body contact was a little uncomfortable for him. A soft chuckle escaped her lips as she acknowledged his efforts to cheer her up. She let herself indulge in this small hug for a couple of minutes, enjoying the silence until she felt a knock on her head. "Hey!" her hands reached for her head as she cried out. "Way to ruin your effort of cheering me up." she frowned and snatched the paper towel roll from his hands. She placed it on the other corner just in case he had decided to knock her out cold with it. However, it didn't take long until her frown curved upwards into a smile. Her tails gently swayed , seemingly less tensed than it was before. "I know thag hug was probably uncomfortable for you. Sorry for the small outburst earlier. Thanks a lot, really. It's nice to have a friend over when you're feeling down in the slumps." she answered, her eyes focused on her hands while she twiddled her fingers. It appears she's not going to step outside until much later considerjng the condition her eyes were in.

"It'll probably take me a while to out things down. Probably a couple more breakdowns here and there but this time, I'll properly face it. It'll be painfjl but I won't be running away anymore." she answered with slight determination in her voice. She looked at the photo she threw in the garbage. Guess those are going out to the dumps, along with whatever keepsakes she's been keeping up until now. She walked over, stood on her tip toes and gave him a small peck on his cheek. "Don't get the wrong idea. That's my token of gratitude. Thanks for being patient with me."

I Feel: (( Slight Frustration))
I Think: (( What the hell are you doing, Vixen. ))

OOC:

african american apparel

Name

Name

Name

Name

Name

Name

☼ Lumiere Housing District

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]