Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Matope
!!! Official Certing and Database Listings Thread !!! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Matope
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:23 pm
Please do not use this thread anymore! All certings should now be posted in this thread on the new matope forums!

Certing and Database Listings

This thread is for users to get their new kin certed, to obtain cert corrections, and to request database listing corrections. Please refer to the correct posts and forms for more information.

Please do not use any photobucket or similar site links in this thread. Please use the link as given to you by your colorist or by the certists, in the case of cert or database corrections.

Certing Information
  • All new Kimeti, Kiokote, Acha, Totoma, or Zikwa, or any kind of Pet/Familiar, regardless of how they were obtained, should be posted here for name approval and certing.
  • Names must be approved before the pet can be certed. If your name is borderline, a RP manager will PM you to write a naming dream. If your name is not approved, you will be contacted by PM to submit a new cert request.
  • Please don't edit any posts in this thread after an RP manager has looked over it (approved or rejected). If you made an error or wish to change something, PM 'Matope Arrivals' with a note that you need it corrected or repost with your correction.
  • Cert corrections requests are also made in this thread using the cert corrections form.
  • All certing and cert correction requests are completed in the order of their submission.

Database Listing Information
  • The kin database found at mato.pe is updated after certs are dropped off. If your kin is not listed on mato.pe please be patient. If you see kin who were dropped off after your kin show up on mato.pe, then please notify us using this thread.
  • If the database listing matches the information on your cert, but there is an error, then the error originated on the cert and you will need to post for a cert correction, not a database listing correction.
  • Please make sure to provide all relevant links and information in order for your correction to be made in a timely fashion.
  • Please also be advised that Adblocker has a habit of blocking some of our images. If you suspect that an image link on mato.pe is broken, please first double check that it is not Adblocker by finding the uncert url and whitelisting it.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:27 pm
Certing Kimeti, Kiokote, Acha, and Zikwa
For Totoma, see the next post.

Individual Kin form:

This form is intended for individual Kimeti/Kiokote/Acha that were purchased, won, or gifted.
Please do not use this form to cert kin who are part of a breeding no matter how they were obtained.

[color=green][b]Colorist's Username:[/b]
[b]Method of obtainment:[/b]
[b]Kin's Name:[/b]
[b]Owner Username:[/b]
[b]Link to uncert:[/b]
[b]Zikwa Gender:[/b] [i]Choose your Zikwa's gender, delete if this is not for a zikwa![/i][/color]

Breeding Form:

All offspring from a breeding should be posted at once.
We will not cert individual Kin from breedings!

[color=darkred][b]BREEDING INFO;[/b] [i]Post this only once.[/i]
[b]Colorist's Username:[/b]
[b]Mother's Name:[/b] please link to cert.
[b]Father's Name:[/b] please link to cert.
[b]Generations of Parents:[/b] order doesn't matter.[/color]

[color=darkred][b]OFFSPRING INFO;[/b] [i]Post this for each offspring in the breeding.[/i]
[b]Kin's name: [/b]
[b]Owner username:[/b]
[b]Zikwa Gender:[/b] [i]Choose your Zikwa's gender, delete if this is not for a zikwa![/i][/color]

Pet/Familiar Form:

This form is intended for anything that is not Kin!

[color=darkblue][b]Pet Name:[/b]
[b]Kin Owner:[/b] Leave blank if there is none.
[b]Link to uncert:[/b][/color]

Cert Correction Form:

This form is intended for corrections to already certed pets - whether that be correcting a spelling error, or changing the owner.

Please only post this form for your own certs.
If there is an error on a cert owned by someone else,
PM them and tell them, and let them ask for correction.

[color=indigo][b]Link to cert:[/b]
[b]Description of error:[/b][/color]

New Username Form:

This form is to update all of your certs to use your new username.

[color=olive][b]NAME CHANGE;[/b] [i]Post this only once.[/i]
[b]Current Username:[/b]
[b]Past Username(s):[/b][/color]

[color=olive][b]CERTS;[/b] [i]Copy/paste this part for each kin/pet that needs recerting.[/i]
[b]Species:[/b]
[b]Link to cert:[/b]
[b]Link to uncert:[/b][/color]

Matope
Captain

Matope
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:29 pm
Certing Totoma

As there has been some confusion over naming Totoma, we have created a special post just for getting your Totoma certed! Instead of using the above forms, please use those below. Also, please read the following notes:

• All growing Totoma will be certed as 'Totoma' until they reach adulthood.

• Any non-growing Totoma should be named at certing, unless you have specific RP intentions for them without a name. If you have an adult Totoma certed without a name, you must RP the naming.

• Totoma names should never be purple or flowery, they should be as simple as possible, and the connection between the act that gave them their name and their name should be very clear. For example, Sneaks-About is a better name than In The Shadows, which is better than Phantom Footfalls, which is better than Clandestine. They have much less leeway/poetry than naming dream-based names.

If that's clear, use the following forms:

Individual Totoma form:

This form is intended for individual Totoma that were purchased or won.

[color=green][b]Colorist's Username:[/b]
[b]Method of obtainment:[/b]
[b]Totoma's Name:[/b]
[b]Name Origin:[/b] Write out 1-2 paragraphs on how they got their name, or link to an RP in which it happens![/color]

Breeding Form:

All offspring from a breeding should be posted at once.
We will not cert individual Totoma from breedings!

[color=darkred][b]BREEDING INFO;[/b] [i]Post this only once.[/i]
[b]Colorist's Username:[/b]
[b]Mother's Name:[/b] please link to cert.
[b]Father's Name:[/b] please link to cert.
[b]Generations of Parents:[/b] order doesn't matter.[/color]

[color=darkred][b]OFFSPRING INFO;[/b] [i]Post this for each offspring in the breeding.[/i]
[b]Totoma's name: [/b] all totoma are certed as "Totoma" until they receive their names IC, at which point you use the next form to update!
[b]Owner username:[/b]
[b]Name Origin:[/b] Write out 1-2 paragraphs on how they got their name, or link to an RP in which it happens![/color]

Totoma Naming Form:

This form is intended for nameless Totoma once they have reached adulthood / received their names.

[color=orange][b]Colorist's Username:[/b]
[b]Method of obtainment:[/b] In this case, we only need 'breeding' or 'solo'.
[b]Totoma's Name:[/b]
[b]Totoma's Generation:[/b]
[b]Totoma's Parents:[/b] Mother'sname x father'sname
[b]Link to current cert:[/b]
[b]Name Origin:[/b] Write out 1-2 paragraphs on how they got their name, or link to an RP in which it happens! Reminder that Totoma acquired as adults must have their naming RPed out![/color]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:32 pm
Database Correction

Please only use this form if your cert has already been dropped off and your kin's listing exists on the database. Also, before you request a database listing correction, please make sure that the error did not originate on the cert. If it did, please post for a cert correction; the database listing will automatically be corrected after the cert has been corrected. Please recognize that this process can take time since the database is updated manually so please don't post for a database correction unless kin that were certed after your cert correction was posted have been added to the database. Also, please provide all relevant links to make sure your listing gets updated as quickly as possible.

[color=darkviolet][b]Cert Link:[/b] link cert here
[b]mato.pe link:[/b] link database listing here
[b]Description of Error:[/b] what's wrong? please make sure to provide an uncert link if the image is broken. additionally, please make sure to check if the image is simply not displaying due adblocker before reporting an image error.[/color]

Matope
Captain

Matope
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:34 pm
Reserved  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:41 am
Reserved  

Matope
Captain

Matope
Captain