Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
Moonbucks Cafe Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:15 pm
мσσивυcкs cαғє

User Image

Behehehe... You get it, right?

Anyway, Moonbucks is probably exactly what you'll think it is. Your typical
slightly expensive coffee shop. The place smells of coffee as soon as you
walk in and it has more of an industrial look to it. Pipes hanging overhead,
aluminum tiled walls, and what look like lights that belong overhanging a
factory cover the scenery. To the left as you walk in, a projector displays a
different channel every day. And depending on who you know, you may even
be able to persuade them to what you might want to watch. Although, it'll
probably just be news.

Available Items:
Small Coffee: $1.75
Medium Coffee: $2.50
Large Coffee: $3.85
Espresso: $3.50
Cappuccino: $3.75
Iced Coffee: $3.25
Mocha: $2.75
Hot Tea: $2
Iced Tea: $.175
Soda: $2
Lemonade: $1.75

Cookie: $1.50
Muffin: $1.50
Cupcake: $1.25
Cake Slice: $2.50
Cake Pop: $0.75
Brownie: $1.50
Cheesecake Slice: $2.75
Pie Slice: $3

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:24 am
Goddess Skaia

User Image

< K A N >

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

He entered into the coffee cafe with her and looked around, having never been in here before. There were pipes overhead, and a tv playing the news of Soleil so that you knew what was going on in Paradise. He walked up to the front with her and looked over the menu. Prices weren't that bad, so if she wanted something she could have it.

"Please feel free to order whatever you'd like. It's all on me Nana-chan."

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Vicar Amelia

Divine Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:34 am
User Image
User Image
~ яαιηу ∂αуѕ αη∂ вℓα¢к υмвяєℓℓαѕ
ωнσ'ѕ gσηηα ѕανє уσυ ησω
¢αη уσυ ¢нєαт ƒяσм υη∂єяgяσυη∂ ~
User Image User Image User Image

*ENTER*

"Don't mind if I do! What does Chan mean by the way? Is that like another term for Miss?" She raised a brow at Kan before looking back down at the menu.

My... The prices were cheap, so she could certainly be as lavish as she wanted here. "Alright, I would like one Cappuccino, and one mocha, could it be combined to make one drink? I think that's possible yes? It sounds quite appetizing... And hm... Two cookies, one blueberry muffin, three cake slices with extra frosting on the side and a brownie." Luckily for her, she could eat human food as well as human flesh, however Nana preferred sweets over anything. At the moment, she seemed like a glutton, but it wasn't like she was going to eat it in one go. "Maybe it could be put into a cute little package? Maybe wrapped in a pink bow? Oh, that sounds cute~ I'd like to bring two of the cake slices home so that I could eat that at a later time. And Oh! What was I thinking? I'd like two cheesecake slices as well, hold the graham cracker crust."

~~
"Зеркало Зеркало на стене ...
Кто свете всех милее?"
~~
Mood: Amused
Tagged: Kan
Money: $500
Outfit: All Black

User Image

Grell S - Bloody Mistress

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:28 pm
Goddess Skaia
This rp makes you do Math.

User Image

< K A N > Wallet: $574.50

"Yes chan is another way of saying girl, or woman, or Miss. It's rather informal, but that's pretty much what it means." When she began her rather long list of goodies that she desired he was not at all phased by it whereas most men would quickly regret saying she could get anything she wanted. He listened to everything she ordered and then the cashier told him that everything was going to cost 25 dollars and 50 cents all together, so he handed them his debit card, figuring that now he had 574 dollars and 50 cents left.

He smiled as she got what she wanted. "Anywhere in particular you'd like to sit down to eat? I'm fine with anywhere."

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Vicar Amelia

Divine Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:54 pm
User Image
User Image
ωнσ'ѕ gσηηα ѕανє уσυ ησω

"You're definitely not bad for peasant!" Nana chuckled and placed her hand over her mouth. "You know a girl can get used to this. If I were any more spoiled I would have asked you to buy me a new dress by now."

When he had asked where she wanted to sit, the demon rubbed her chin and pointed at a booth-like set up near the back of the coffee shop. "Over here." Nana said, sauntering over to the area and sitting down. "Should I be feeling bad about burning a hole in your wallet? Or can you handle it for the day?" Nana didn't want to admit this, but he was quite the gentleman, not the mention he looked decent as well. Why are all of the peasants here above average!? The blonde girl rubbed her temples to calm herself down before resting her arms on the table and reverting back to her cheerful mood. "You know, buying a dress couuuld be an optiiooon~" She said in a sing-song voice.

[ Out.Of.Chamomile; No math plz ]

~~
Кто свете всех милее?"
~~
Mood: Amused

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:14 pm
Goddess Skaia

User Image

He smiled when she said that he wasn't bad for someone that wasn't a major part of high society. "Thanks, and a girl needs a dress for almost every occasion I'm sure." He went to go and sit down with her, and shook his head no at her question, watching her eat, wishing he could join her. He didn't think making a run to the bathroom to throw up was very attractive. "I can more then handle it, it just be sitting in said wallet being useless anyways. I'd also like to stop by the Bookworm Bookstore and pick up a book about the Nanoa Fruit. If you'd like a new dress we could stop by a clothing store to pick you up one as well. We can pick one out that would look really good on you, something with lots of black and red in it. I'm sure I'll still have plenty left over to buy you more sweets another day. I get at least 600 dollars in spending money a month, and I hardly plan on using it on myself."

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Vicar Amelia

Divine Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:41 pm
User Image
User Image
ωнσ'ѕ gσηηα ѕανє уσυ ησω

Nana picked up her fork and began eating away at her cake with a delighted look on her face. "You really know how to treat a girl, Newspaper Boy." The girl commented. With her free hand she picked up her drink and sipped at it, the warm liquid slid down her throat and hugged her tastebuds.

She certainly took her time eating the meal, since the demon wanted to savor each delicious bite. When she had tackled her first slice of cake, she moved on to the brownie. "You'd really be willing to buy me a dress? I mean, of course after you buy your book. If you're actually considering this, we can pick one out together I suppose~ It's like a cute little game of dress up." Nana's closet was already huge, and all of them were black or some shade of red or purple.

Happily, the demon resumed eating. After the brownie was finished off, she kept the two other slices of cake and cheesecake as leftovers for this afternoon.

"One day I'll return the favor~" Nana gave him a smile. "You know we just met this morning and I already pushed you into buying me a meal and a dress, I hope you're okay with this, because this is going to happen more often."

~~
Кто свете всех милее?"
~~
Mood: Happy

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:52 pm
Goddess Skaia

User Image

He watched her as she ate, not really having anything else better to do. "Yes I'd be willing to buy you a dress and playing dress up to see what looks best on you sounds like fun. Again it's really no problem at all, I don't mind doing nice things for other people, especially cute lolita girls such as yourself. I'm perfectly okay with all of this. Let me know when you're ready to head out to the bookstore." As a gentleman he was going to allow her to get up from the table before he did.

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Vicar Amelia

Divine Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:59 pm
User Image
User Image
ωнσ'ѕ gσηηα ѕανє уσυ ησω

"Of course I'm cute, I try hard you know!" Nana sighed and stood up from her seat. She threw away her empty cup and picked up her little bag of various cakes. "Let's go to the bookstore." The girl said. She waited for Kan to stand up so that she could take his arm again and lead them to their next destination. Today turned out to be much more exciting than she had expected it to be.

[ Out.Of.Chamomile; I just realized this is like a sugar daddy situation ]

~~
Кто свете всех милее?"
~~
Mood: Happy

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:12 pm
Goddess Skaia
It may seem like that for them now but when he realizes he actually likes her later on he's going to see if she just likes her spending money on her, or if she genuinely likes spending time with him as a person. After all true love isn't about the cash.

User Image

"You really don't need to try that hard to be cute. You're just that way naturally." He once again offered his arm out to her and led her to the bookstore to find the resource materials that he needed. He only planned on buying a book or two in softcover, and of course he only planned on buying her one dress. He didn't want to spend too much on her because he also wanted to see if she genuinely liked spending time with him even if it led to him not spending anything on her at all. He mainly wanted to see his own feelings for her first. Then he'd go from there. So far she is cute and fun to be with despite her princess diva like behavior. That he could live with forever.

((Exit to Bookworm Bookstore.))

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:52 pm
User Image
User Image

==== ❀ ====

Freya walked into the cafe and smiled as the scent of coffee hit her nose. She strolled up to the counter and gazed up at the menu contemplating on what she should get. After a few minutes she decided on a mocha, two cupcakes, two cake slices. 2 brownies and 2 cheesecake slices. The baked goods were placed into containers and put into a bag, She forked over the $18 and grabbed her drink and goodies. She walked over to an empty table and sat down. Digging through her bag she pulled out one of the cheesecake slices and began eating it. She also pulled out one of the books she had purchased earlier and started reading it while taking small sips of her mocha A little while later she had finished her cake and drink and was just reading by this point, she was about half way through and was quickly remembering why she loved the series in the first place.

Theme

Profile: ~X~】【Location: -】 【Relationship Status: Single】【Mood: Content】 【With:】【Outfit: Cute and frilly】【Money: $384

==== ❀ ====

OOC:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:54 pm

Ace Hokiyo

Ace walked into the shop and couldn't help but smile a bit at the smell of coffee and tea. It had been awhile since he'd come to this shop. I'll take a quick coffee break. Kris should know where to find me he thought to himself before walking up to the counter. He ordered a coffee and a piece of lemon pound cake. Once they handed him his food he payed and walked over to a table, taking a seat. He noticed the girl at a nearby table reading a book he had enjoyed when he was younger. "That's a great book. What part are you at?" he asked kindly. He then realized he hadn't introduced himself and put out a hand "Oh I'm Ace, by the way." he said smiling a bit.

KawaiiYukiHime

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:14 pm
User Image
User Image

==== ❀ ====

Freya shot up in her seat and looked over at the man talking to her, she hadn't even noticed someone had walked in. Realizing she must've zoned out, something she often did while reading, she blushed lightly and scratched her cheek feeling a bit awkward. Marking her place and shutting her book she turned to face him, "Um I'm part way through just started chapter 6, I like to take my time when I read things." she said softly. Looking down at his hand she reached out, gently gripped it and shook it. "It's nice to meet you Ace, my name is Freya." she introduced herself with a small grin.

Theme

Profile: ~X~】【Location: -】 【Relationship Status: Single】【Mood: Content】 【With:】【Outfit: Cute and frilly】【Money: $384

==== ❀ ====

OOC:

Dragongirl26

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:16 am

Ace Hokiyo

Ace smiled "Sorry didn't mean to startle you." he laughed a bit. "It's a pleasure to meet you Freya. Not many people read good stories like that one." he said. The girl seemed very kind and gentle. "So do you come here often? It's one of my favorite coffee shops." he asked curiously. He didn't think he'd seen her here before but most of the time most of his attention was making sure that Kris was alright.

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:57 pm
User Image
User Image

==== ❀ ====

Freya laughed softly and shook her head, "No no it's okay, trust me you're not the first person to do it. I zone out rather easily when I read, or a few other things." she said shrugging. "Well no actually this is my first time being in here. See I moved in a few days ago and I'm spending the day trying to find my way around. I just stopped in here because I needed a break and also a bit of caffeine. I certainly do like it in here though." she said smiling.

Theme

Profile: ~X~】【Location: -】 【Relationship Status: Single】【Mood: Content】 【With: Ace】【Outfit: Cute and frilly】【Money: $384

==== ❀ ====

OOC:

Dragongirl26

☼ Cerise Shopping District

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out